(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

rodeo,
thanks again. See u on 22/9
950813.gif
 


hi good morn

toto, ipanda
Thks for adding me in. I hv not updated Mandy's blog for a long long time. That's why i hv locked it up.. Only hv time, then i will do bit by bit. Will reopen once they are updated again

sunflower & poohy
my email add is [email protected]
thk you

Re: Piles

Can I ask if baby will get piles?

Have a long story to tell here... Am so worry for my ger
sad.gif

Last Saturday morn, while washin Mandy's butt, I found a pimple at her corner of her anus and the surrounding area is red and abit hard. So i monitored her...

then that nite, she developed a fever. Gave her the fever medicine n luckily it subsided. So the next morn, called the clinic and described mandy's condition. The nurse suspected is HFMD.. oh mine, scare the hell out of me.. So we rushed her to PD for a thorough check as she had fever the previous nite.

During checkup, PD said is an infection which caused the swollen due to not cleanin her butt thoroughly after poo-ing. She will say 'Ouch' when someone touch the area or she accidentally sit on it. So sad to see her in that stage.

Was given cream and antiboditics to take for 7 days. And to let her sit in warm salt solution in every diaper change. Hope the swollen area will go away by Wednesday, if not she need some sugerical cut to remove the infected area as the infection might hv spread inside her butt.

And she had fever last nite again. Carried her and fed her the fever medicine. And it subsided. I noticed her fever only comes at nite.

This morn, the affected area hv the yellow discharge oozing and cleaned it w cotton butt. Is that a good sign since discharge is oozing out instead of keeping inside the affected area??

Anyone knows any more suggestion to let the swollen go away?? I wan to avoid the operation as much as possible.
 
mtdt, spicegal, angeline, mspiggy,

keke yalor didn't expect they mark down...


rodeo, aishite
thks, rec'd your PM

pawprint, yes I've your email
happy.gif
 
dor - aiyoh... poor mandy. *sayang* her.

did doc says tat it's "piles"
are her stools hard?

or it's really a "pimple"?
actually, I also freq hv such "pimples" but i usu just treat it like a pimple. burst it when ripe and it will be fine.

I do not have any suggestions besides washing her butt more freqently. if at home, i usu wash zav's bum everytime i change diaper. save on wipes and feel tat it's cleaner
happy.gif
 
rodeo,
i will be going to sunflower's house. Can pass to me on that day??

Dor,
Thanks i received the supplement from JWT.

Sunflower,
I'm not going to the Callum's house on Wed.. Busy this week in office.

MTDT,
I got 2 places on sat 4.15pm at SL for SM classes.. Hoorey!! Any mummies having this timeslot also??
 
Morning mummies.

Sunflower:
u really got a good deal, $19.90
happy.gif
i bot size 12.5 and 13. 13 also got quite alot of allowance for chloe. she is now wearing 12.5 w socks though
happy.gif


Sunflower, poohy, panda:
dont mind can add me to ur blog?
my email address is [email protected]
Thanks.
happy.gif
 
mspiggy, haha, can just imagine your experience at the theatre, my girl also cannot sit still...will move here and there..

MTDT, zav must have thought that its lights out, time to sleep...luckily he slept!

Dor, oh dear, poor mandy, hope she gets better soon. Keep the area clean and and apply thick layer of cream.
 
Actually some time back i spotted a tiny pimple spot at Jerica's anus area during diaper change, so i applied a thick layer of california baby's calendula cream and the spot disappeared by the next day.

Nowadays after she poo, I will wash her backside with water.
 
<font color="ff0000"><font face="century gothic">Dor</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="century gothic">sayang Mandy. Hope she recovers soon. A mth ago, while cleaning J's butt i oso found a pimple-like bump ard the anus...i applied Baby California Moisturiser on that area and wash his butt everytime he poo. A few days later that 'pimple' disapper. i was thinkin maybe J is too heaty. For Mandy's case, maybe let her drink lots of water, clean her butt more freq, monitor her further...</font></font>
 
hi mummies..
thks for the well wishes.

ipanda
does Baby Califonia Moisturiser that good? wher do u get them? I was given some antiseptic cream to apply for her. I dun dare to put any more stuff that will aggrevate her already sore butt.

I think for Mandy's case.. it had escalated to another level where the infection had spread to the inner layer which explained the hardness on the underneath of the skin. On thurday nite, i didnt notice any pimple. And Friday nite, was home late and she was already fast asleep and was not me who washed her up... sob sob...
 
Dor: Hope Mandy gets well soon. Must be tough on you at night. Pls take care.

mspiggy & panda: Ok, will pass to u gals during gathering.
 
spicegal - zav was too tired... up from 8am-2pm. Batt flat liao. :p he was excitied when he saw the "BIG TV" and kept pointing at the rat. but after tat, he kept real quiet, next thing i noe, his head was going sideways liao (slept liao)
happy.gif


Dor - use doc medi and monitor bah.
bb california - usu pple order from overseas.. but v long to wait. I noe club 21 sells too. or see if anyone hv a spare tub to sell u first.
 
Dor,
i ordered thru BP by LJP (little jet plane)..was trying to find the thread but can't now. Hv saved it under fav list at home. Let her use the doc's medi first & monitor. Let her drink lots of water...
 
MTDT, zav so cute!

Dor, california baby's cream is good for prevention or for small irritations. For mandy's case, it sound quite bad so better to use the medicated cream prescibed by PD.

MOAP, what a pretty girl you have there! I visited my GF and her 1 week old boy (3rd child) last sat, newborns are soooooo cute!!
 
sunflower - enrichment for 2yrs old

a fren was telling me abt D'story club @ Pats schhs. It is 1.5 hour long, includes story time, phonics, crafts, outdoor play and music.
 
morning mummies

Rodeo, Wed i am not at work. Tues ok? Else, will arrange again next week.

Dor - hope mandy recovers soon. think CB cream will not help. I have one spare tub if you really want.

Lyn, how are you?
 
rodeo,
Wed 6pm at Raffles Place station control is fine with me.

Btw, have you gotten the Vit C from Dor? If you are meeting her after Wed, mayb I trouble her to post to me then, otherwise have to trouble you to meet me a second time to pass me the Vit C. Thanks.

dor,
so sorry to hear about Mandy. I have never heard of such case, so cant help. But since its an infection, mayb its best to consult the PD first before you try out any new method to let the swell go away, just in case.

If you want to buy California cream, can try post a WTB thread, I was looking for CB sunscreen some time ago and posted a thread, quite a few mummies have spare to sell.

or try http://littlejetplane.ecrater.com/
 
Hi MOAP

Congrats on the birth of ur 3rd daughter. "San Qian Jing" lei. They will grow up to be sweet little gers.
happy.gif


hey mummies

thks for the advice. think I will stick to Dr's cream.

toto
thks for offering. shall monitor her closely 1st. If I wan, then I get it from u.
happy.gif
 
Hello gals...
happy.gif



Dor,
Sorry to hear that Mandy is having an infection. I think should not add any more other creams on her butt. Some ingredients might aggravate the wound. Do you have filtered water at home? Water filter that can remove chlorine, chemicals and bacteria. If have, use the filtered water to keep dapping. If not, you can drop by my place this evening. I give you a bottle. Try not to wear diaper. Gotta clean and air that area often. I think it's not piles, it's more like infection. Oozing out liquid from infection is good sign. But gotta keep cleaning just in case it spread to other places.


toto,
I was very very busy this morning with A and all the mess he made till I cried. I was very tired and breathless. Now better already. Finally can rest on the bed
happy.gif
 
<font face="tahoma">
MOAP,
thanks for sharing the pic. your girl is such a cutie
happy.gif


Lyn,
you getting busy with A??? You shd be on the bed, dear! ask your helper to clear A's mess
happy.gif
</font>
 
lyn, sorry to hear A made a mess. Hope he is calmed down now. good think JG has ended. maybe you can keep A occupied by asking him to do some scribbling? has your bleeding stopped? is there anyone there to help you with your meals and looking after A?

guess the hormones might be playing a role in your emotions and feelings. remember to think positive and stay happy - being preg is such a joyful event!
happy.gif
 
lyn,

Do rest more. Let your helper clean the mess. Play some soothing music, today is a nice day to sleep in, well its raining in the west keke..
 
kissbb,

keke... err don't mind later evening or tomorrow morn'g remind me to rsvp callum's mum. :p forgot to do it b4 I left home.. now I don't have her contact..
happy.gif
thanks a mil!
 
Lyn

Are you feeling better now? No need to clear the mess la.. sometimes, the way i see Mandy's creation of mess, i will also faint. Sometimes i wish i could shoved everything under my bed. hehehe. Then when she wants to play, sweep everything out again.. hahaha.

I have water filter system at home too. But not at my nanny place.. hmmm, maybe i shld put 2 bottles at her place everyday. Thks for reminding me
happy.gif


I hv asked nanny to let her wear pants w/o the diaper or use nappy cloth.
 
Lyn,
do rest well, carrying twins are lot more tougher. Gotta delegate things out to your maid or your mummy, get pple to help you. Take care!
 
RE: JWT gym
Remember some mummies brought your kid to JWT gym for trial class before? Can share with me your feedback pls? did you go UE Square or Eastgate building? I'm more keen on the eastgate branch cos nearer home

RE: Aquaducks swim class
Can mummies whose bb attend the class share with me feedback pls? Is the lesson and instructor good? Can your bb swim now?

I wanted to sign up for the weekend classes before 10am or after 4pm, but there's no slot left, so now on waiting list. Thought to get some feedback first.

Thanks alot in advance!
 
sunflower - yes, it's parents accompany class.

Lyn - dun keep lah... or better still, teach A to keep himself. just rest more... dun bother abt the mess.
 
This morning, my mum haven't come, so I was very busy with A. And he skipped his morning nap. Now he's out with my parents. Got some peace...
happy.gif
Think the hormones playing tricks on me today. I almost went crazy... Just now, A brought down all my books from the shelves and all our clothes from the wardrobe. Then, helper came and put everything on my bed and swept the floor. I cannot sleep unless I clear them all up. So I cried lor... I packed some of the clothes and threw them down the chute. kekeke... :p
This morning, A took out the coasters from the drawer and put them back after he's done exploring with them. The wardrobe of clothes is what he wants to do since yesterday and did not manage to cos his daddy prevented him from opening the wardrobe. So he just get all the clothes down today lor... Sometimes cannot tolerate the mess.


Dor,
I am better now. Now got peace.
hahaha... the idea of shoving the mess under the bed and bringing them out when A wanna play is so funny... good idea!
Bring a few bottles to your nanny place. Wash her butt also use filtered water to wash. Then keep dapping the wound with the filtered water and let it air dry. Without all the chemicals and bacteria, Mandy's butt should get well pretty soon
happy.gif
 
toto: Tmr should be fine, unless got last minute changes. If not, will pass to u on Thu or Fri.

Happymum: I meeting Dor for lunch Wed, so can pass u the vit in the evening together with the training pants.

lyn: Maybe you can use string to tie up the handles of your cupboard when you can't tahan A ransacking the cupboard. That's what my mil did to the rack in the room that ER plays in (though I disapprove it). You can always untie the string when your tolerance level goes back :p
 
rodeo
i also dun like the idea of locking/tying up cupboards..think this will make bbs even more persistence in ransacking the interiors whenever the chance occurs.....somehow got to wait till their curiosity is satisfied, then they will leave them alone
 
rodeo, let me know re tmr. will be checking the forum. thurs and fri i am not in office. else next week is also ok.

lyn, glad to know you are resting now.
happy.gif
 
stephanie: I share your thots, but mil don't think so. I just went home 1 day and found she tied up all the handles + stick tapes at my tv console so that ER can't open the doors. She still told me with sense of satisfaction: He don't go and open the doors in the room now cos he forgot they can be opened. Cannot keep letting them open everything else it'd become a bad habit. Sigh... she already say so liao, how to disagree with her??? Now my maid also follow suit so that she dun have to pack the stuff back! *Faint*
 
Hi All,
Haven't been following postings much. Have be really really busy. Am having a headache now so thought relax a bit now..hehe...Glad to have your gals here. I only read things on and off so if I sound 'out' please bear with me.
happy.gif


Lyn,
Have you heard of 'nesting effect'? Few months into pregnancy with G, I started to spring clean the house...to the extend of climbing up and down to clean kicthen cabinets etc. Got my hubby worry. But I was so determined to make sure that our place is clean etc. Then I read that it is like birds..prepare the nest to lay eggs...hahaha.... Anyway, thot you may have a good laugh reading this. Hope you take care and relax...overlook some of the mess.

I am sure your place is much neater than mine now. I cleared our wardrobe halfway last weekend. Still got half of them not put back in place yet. So clothings are everywhere. My parents stepped in our place in shock, seeing the mess...hehe. Then I just got a big toyogo tiered cabinets...learnt from Pawprint, hope to be put some of G toys in them. She had too many liao. Teacher at Shichida said one of the reasons she is not interested in class could be because she has too much to play with at home and so she find the games boring...Hm....don't think we got her THAT many toys but if it helps in class by 'rationing' her toys...then I will do it. So hard work again tonight.

Btw, she managed to use 'chopsticks' to hold up her 'sushi' twice in class last Sat after playing with'em for 20 mins or so...ignoring the other games.... That is how she is. Focus on what she wants to do and totally disregard rules and instructions!! Much to my dismay! I nearly decided not to sign up for 2nd term if not for the teacher advice and hubby paid for fees already before consulting me..hum...

Shichida parent class - have to commit now for age 3 class? I don't know if hubby would agree to it..hum...just paid term 2 fees...

Dor,
So sorry to read about Mandy. Hope she is well soon. G didnt have piles but she had fungus infection. So, have to change her diaper very frequently and wipe clean with water and not using wipes to minimise possible irritation. And since the instruction on medication is 3 times a day, we would put california baby calendula cream during intervals if we change her diapers. Yes, like spicegal said, CB is good for prevention or at the initial stage of mild rashes. It works wonderfully. I don't know if it is applicable to Mandy, but for G, I found that it helps sooth 'inflamation' and she didn't 'complain' as much because it was soothing. If you need one urgently..I should be receiving my recent order from a spree in this week. Let me know and I can mail it to you when I receive it.

Peng,
Lovely Princess! Make me want to have no. 2...keke...

Rodeo,
Still got 2 sets of your cards with me. Return you next week. Have you signed up for term 2? I still haven't got time to find out more about preschool nearer to Tampines.....Maybe need your advice on that if you have seen any of them.

Gto now. hope to catch up soon again. Forgive my long-winded 'giblishes'..
 


toto: Will update on forum tomorrow if cannot make it.

wen: Yes, already signed up for term 2. Hubby don't really like the current class though. He said F is too noisy. I had requested for change to TPY if there is timeslot but I have not heard from them so far, prob that means no vacancy. Like u, I don't want to commit to the Shichida parent course cos I don't know if I'd persevere. Even now, I find it tough to do home practice for ER.

As for pre-school in Tampines, I have not seen any yet, so far only called to enquire on rates. Hubby don't believe in playgroups. He said it's a waste of time. I'm still undecided on whether to send ER to CC when he turns 2 or keep him at home with maid and maybe plan for 2nd baby.
 

Back
Top