(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

shetland:

Can, just come anytime, we had a lot of fun taking the piccies. Think babies generally can hold their breath. I didnt think into the matter too much, just put her underneath and watch her survive.

I have been dunking her since she was 4 mths, so she used to it oledi. We do the same to Gabby lah :)

aishite,
WOW pics! Hmm, I'm not gonna get that kinda result with my waterproof disposable cam hor? :/ Think u can organise BP for underwater PS by ur HB. Hehehe.

pawprint - BP, furnee lah, you !! Dunt need hubby to be around, U can oledi, since u good at PS. Just pass u the camera and all dunk their babies at the same time and u can snap away. It's quite fun.

Shell,
Haha... I was charging my laptop and went to put jezoir to bed. Dozed off as well. Suddenly woke up remembering my laptop still logged on coz I de-activated the hibernation feature! Then might as well drop some posts. Haha...

Dor,
Mandy so cute, feed her toys! hahah....

Mich,
Yeah, i was waiting for your sms reply but it never came! :-( After the JG trial today, jezoir was a bit tired so we just went ToysRUs a short while before heading home. :)

aishite,
Shannon so looking so pro holding her breathe under water! :)

Sunflower,
what elephant brand brown rice are you talking about? It is easier to cook? get from where? I bought a pack of brown rice from NTUC, Australia brand called JUST, want to cook brown rice porridge for xin en but haven't tried cooking yet.

Aishite,
wow, your shannon looks very pro. How long can she stay under water?

allo dal

so long nvr see u post here... how is ur the other new tatoo
happy.gif

aishite
can see shannon is pro in diving when she grows up.. same as her dad. hahaha...

Dal, happymum123, Dor, Angeline-

Thanks for all the nice comments. Didnt think she was clever, or brave or pro or anything like tat. We started dunking her since 4 mths, so I think she's rather used to being underwater. She can stay down quite long, I kept increasing the time to check her reaction, but so far, ok .. no resistance or frantic kicking whilst under.

One thing I notice, once we start dunking them, we shld generally continue, or they will forget abt it and become fearful of water when they get older. My 3 yr old niece whines like mad when she gets into water, my sis said she used to dunk her when she was a baby but stopped doing after a while, and the little gal totally forgot abt the experience. Now she hates swimming :)

<font face="tahoma"> Good morning mummies!

Dor,
for the eclairs min order is 1 carton which is 12 trays. And each tray has 12 pcs of eclairs. Min $100 for free delivery else gotta collect from the office Mon - Fri 9.30am to 5pm only.

Naomi,
WOW! Shannon is such a brave gal!</font>

<font color="0077aa"><font face="kristen ITC">Morning All.</font></font>

<font color="ff6000"><font face="kristen ITC">Naomi,</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="kristen ITC">Shannon so pro.</font></font>

<font color="ff6000"><font face="kristen ITC">Kite</font></font>
<font color="0077aa"><font face="kristen ITC">my king size bed not even big enough for the 3 of us. J will wake up at ard 4am plus in the moring, stand by the cot & make some noise asking me to bring him out & sleep with us. Once I place him on our bed, he straight away Zzzz. So fast! But then hor, he will become 'beng gang fish' (hahaa..that's what my hb called him when he toss here & there). So mummy & daddy end up have to sleep at the every edge of the bed. Sometimes J will put his leg on daddy's face...lol</font></font>
879527.gif

<font color="ff0000">PRIVATE CLASS WITH MYGYM AT GWC</font>

We will be starting classes on Sundays from August if you are interested. I will attach the schedule for the classes for the other days and you can decide. The only other day we have with less than 5 babies is Monday 3.30pm. The rest are pretty full as we keep to a maximum of 20 kids to a class but I attach the schedule for you to take a look. The other class that hasnt started yet is Tues 4.30pm and Sat 9.30am.. If we have enough kids we can start the classes. Saturday starting from end of July at 1.30am have 3 kids at the current moment We do not have private classes unless you let me know that you are able to at least get 18 kids for the class. The fees are $345 for 10 sessions and a one time membership fee of $55 for each child.

BTW, who are interested in signing up for the term?

1. Pauline
2. Celeste
3. Dal
4. Angeline
5. Shetland

Morning ladies!

Haven't been able to log in the forum.

Re: Tai-tai dinner
Sorry, can't make it for the tai-tai dinner tonight. My grandma's condition worsen on Wed, so I have to visit her after work everyday as it's prob near the end of her road.

Re: FM
I have started mixing stage 3 with stage 2 for the few weeks. By end of this week, will be all stage 3. Is anyone giving Friso? The stage 3 powder seems to be a bit on the 'wet' side compared to stage 2; also look more coarse.

Re: SM
Err, what 65 days math program? in the book that they gave? Wen, thanks for your compliments again. Actually, En Rui's very well-behaved cos it's a new enviroment and there are 'strangers' around. He'd normally be in observation mode.
Btw, mummies who are attending SM, is it advisable to stay on in the same time slot? I'm actually thinking of changing from Springleaf to TPY for next term due to logistics reasons.

Re: Pampers
Pampers active baby is not bad. I bot it recently. It can last at least 4 hours during day time and it will not 'expand' too big after absorbing the pee.

kite: ER sleeps with me on the Queen size bed. My hub has been 'kicked' out of bed, he's now sleeping on mattress on floor. We decided on this arrangement cos both of us can get any good sleep with ER between us. We'll be sleeping at the edges and will kena 'kicked' or 'slapped' by him during his tossing & turning in the middle of night.

aishite: Wow, u dunk shannon under water since 4 mths??? I haven't tried dunking ER even though have brought him for swims at the pool. So far, his head is always above water. I have tried turning him around to lie on the water (like ding backstroke) but he refuses to lie down...think he's scared. He enjoys playing with water so far though.

Re: Gymboree
I read somewhere that there is a branch at MP? Which part of MP is it at?

<font color="ff0000">PRIVATE CLASS WITH MYGYM AT GWC POST II</font>
<font color="ff0000">PRIVATE CLASS WITH MYGYM AT GWC POST II</font>

Schedule:
Time: 11.30am

Class 1 5 August 2007 (Sunday)
Class 2 12 August 2007
Class 3 19 August 2007
Class 4 26 August 2007
Class 5 30 August 2007
Class 6 2 September 2007
Class 7 9 September 2007
Class 8 16 September 2007
Class 9 23 September 2007
Class 10 7 October 2007

rodeo: I am giving Gabby Friso 3. Agree that the milk powder seems wet n coarse...

Kite: Gabby sleeps with me n Hubby on the King size bed. So far, we are ok with her.. except that she like to toss towards her Daddy side n slap him or kick him.. As for my side, she will snuggle close to me till I dun hv space to move at times.

Naomi: sure, will bring gabby to your place to swim with Shannon.. But hor, gabby has not swim b4 le... how?

Re: Papmers
Agree with Rodeo, Pampers Active baby is not bad. I change Gabby at 11pm & it last throughout till 7am. :)

rodeo,
Am giving Friso. Agreed that Friso 3 is 'wetter' I thought of giving him back Friso 2 till 18 mth coz realised Friso 3 has Glucose Syrup.

wow.. i see a pretty swim baby!!!!
I also start to dunk Zav since his first swim and on every swim. but the problem is we do go swimming regular enough.
sad.gif

either he is sick or the weather sucks or got program liao.

Shetland - lets go together to swim at naomi's plc one day!!! when when?? Sunday late afternoon!!!! :p

PC..

Think dun wait for me for my gym @GWC.

First, 1130 am is too early for us... We used to NUA in bed till 12pm on sunday.. with chelsia crawling over us.. haha

second, am actually looking at woodlands area... you know my reason for wanting to sign up my gym .. dun u? hahaha

rodeo,
they changed the packaging already and price also increase. and now they indicated from 7 mth till 18 mth. i called the hotline they confirmed and actually tell me that can give till 2 YO!

Morning Mummies!

aishite:
WOW WOW!! ur ger really SUPER! Hey how u dunk n train her til she can open and hold her breathe in the water? how long can she stay underwater? Super baby...hehe..
happy.gif

Hey u using Olympus Underwater camera issit??? i wanted to buy that but end up settle with Canon ixus 850. Ur hubby expert in diving ah, instructor? My hubby dive b4 too, got dive cert...maybe shld let him train my ger. how u train? HAHA lol.
happy.gif

lyn:
i m using Pamper Baby Dry, not Pamper Active. I find its good. Bought Size L
happy.gif

happymum123:
The elephant brand i bot is from Thailand. Been using it for 2mths liao.

Aishite,

Shannon is a pro in diving! yes yes pls organise a BP for underwater pics
happy.gif

Happymum.

its Thai brown rice under a brand called Elephant. Kite got hers from Firefly. I got mine at TPY. Its very easy to cook, I put whole grain, comes out very soft. I tried Just austrialia brown rice before, can't really comment cos I grind to smaller before cook. Seems ok too.

re: FM stage 2

seems like I can continue with my stage 2 FM
happy.gif

Hi Mummies

Wah...this thread is moving real fast...so much talk about the various enrichment classes...am still contemplating whether to send my ger for one...so far she's quite happy with the playground...hehe...she seems to prefer to play with the kor kors there...tsk tsk...

Re: Pampers Active

I find it the best...have been using it since birth. It was pampers premium then. My ger now wears it from 7 to 7 am...no leaks despite her tossing and turning and it remains dry, just the bulk only.

Re: Step 3

My Ger's on mamil gold step 3 now. PD says can just go ahead with it and no need to mix with old formula cos their digestive system is mature enough. I guess it's yummier too than step 2 cos after i did the switch, she's drinking 1 to 2 oz more!

PRIVATE CLASS WITH MYGYM AT GWC

We will be starting classes on Sundays from August if you are interested. I will attach the schedule for the classes for the other days and you can decide. The only other day we have with less than 5 babies is Monday 3.30pm. The rest are pretty full as we keep to a maximum of 20 kids to a class but I attach the schedule for you to take a look. The other class that hasnt started yet is Tues 4.30pm and Sat 9.30am.. If we have enough kids we can start the classes. Saturday starting from end of July at 1.30am have 3 kids at the current moment We do not have private classes unless you let me know that you are able to at least get 18 kids for the class. The fees are $345 for 10 sessions and a one time membership fee of $55 for each child.

BTW, who are interested in signing up for the term?

1. Pauline
2. Celeste
3. Dal
4. Angeline (Not cfm yet.see timing/day)
5. Shetland

Lyn,

err I don't know where to buy nice indian rojak cos usu they buy and I eat only. haha... also I'm forever lost in KL no idea where I am!! I only remember its like those roadside stall outside a building. kl indian rojak so different from singapore.

wow, A gets to travel up to Genting! Take care & happy mugging
happy.gif

<font face="tahoma"> sunflower,
no worries. my mum told me that these days mee sua are made less saltish already.</font>

<font face="tahoma"> sunflower,
hahahaa... i just bought the cheese & nacho from the BP thread. guess will miss the eclairs now. the cheese & nacho realli YUMMY! hehehe </font>

Kite, Sunflower

Wah, looks like shannon's piccies is causing a small wave here. We used the Olympus camera and underwater case, no hard and fast rule in training to dunk her .. Just Do It. Those of you who know me know I am v bochap and casual, rule of thumb is to throw baby into deep ends of all things and expect her to survive, but I am always there to provide the safety net, but I dunt mind if she trip a few times whilst trying.

Ok, think wat I can do is:

Open my place over a few weekends at a fixed time, like 4 pm onwards ... whoever wants to try to dunk baby, to swim or just to take underwater photo, just swing by.

I can start next Sun, 22 Jul, 4 pm, I stay at Telok Kurau. How, interested? I know for sure Shetland and MTDT will be 1st to come :) But must manage expectations, my pool has no washing facilities, cos estate is small, so all have to take shower at my place, which means got to QUEUE

pauline:

also can, you can book us in right?
Lets start this and chk out response:

22 jul, 4 pm
Changi Beach Club

1. pauline
2. aishite

pauline:

also can, you can book us in right?
Lets start this and chk out response:

22 jul, 4 pm
Changi Beach Club

1. pauline
2. aishite
3. shetland (But I dun know how to swim le.. how?)

<font color="ff0000">GUG on 23rd July @ 2pm</font>

GUG called Michele to confirm the above class. She need confirmation}

Am posting for Michele as she is outside now!

Ashite, can, I can sign you all in...

Shetland: mummies dun need to know how to swim lah ... babies will play in babies pool. Just goes in your bikini and enjoy playing water with the bbs...

celeste,
any more slot available? I may be able to join.

Paula,
how to go Changi Beach Club by public transport (excl cab)? very far leh...i stay in west area

Panda,

I dun know got slot or not... Have to wait till mich online then ask.. I know nuts abt this GUG trial... haha... sori...

(posting on behalf of Michele)
URGENT - GUG on 23rd July (MOnday) @ 2pm - Confirmed.
Trial Fees $45, Max 12 kids (but probably can go up to 13 or 14 since its our own class. keke)

Pls add on if you are interested: (your name, contact number, bb's name and bb's DOB)

She needs this by tomorrow so appreciate if interested mummies could add on soonestvpossible. Thanks!!! :)

p.s. pls dun email her separately. just add on from here. thanks. :)
also, those not comfy wif posting your contact number here then PM me. I'll compile and pass to mich. But pls still add your name in this list. thanks. :)

Can I join in? I haven't gotten any underwater pics of my kids yet, hehe!

Sun, 22 jul, 4 pm
Changi Beach Club

1. pauline
2. aishite
4. pawprint (with HB, 2 kids, maid)

paula: if i will to wear bikini in, everyone will puke n puke, faint, foaming on the mouth.. coz they see FATS!!!!!! OMG!!! *faint*

Are we supposed to bring underwater camera? If yes, then may need to lug hubby along.

Can I join in? I haven't gotten any underwater pics of my kids yet, hehe!

Sun, 22 jul, 4 pm
Changi Beach Club

1. pauline
2. aishite
4. pawprint (with HB, 2 kids, maid)

awww, i wont be here over that weekend !
wld love to go swimming at yours Aishite !!!

Work seems ok today *cross fingers*
am hungry, but will hold out till dinner !

dummmm di dummm ...

Back