sunflower,
dunno name lah, a BOY lah. Jump here jump there, even my Irvin stared at him like an alien

. He definitely not as solicitious to me as compared to Mich, wahaha. She very damsel-in-distress look, hehe, looong wavy loooose hair, short skirt (in GYM!)... or maybe her Brendan cuter than my Irvin lah, hehe.
But honestly, hair really looks good, very lush!
angeline,
yup see u Wed, hopefully, confirm at later date, subject to daughter's approval... not sure she'd like me running off with Irvin 3 days in a row.
Look at things like a Love Affair... if a love affair meets with alot of obstacles, parental objections etc, the union is sweeter after weathering all that. Likewise to taking care of kid solo
, the bond forged will be stronger
. But... we humans are like rubber band, can stretch alot but must take care not to reach snapping point. Alot of times I forget and think that I can still tahan my tiredness, then suddenly SNAP before I can even stop myself. Kids act up usually when they are tired, and WE snap usually when we are tired... maybe shorten your outings, conserve your energy
. I have to keep reminding myself too, I am not aware enough when I'm near snapping point. Eg. last Sat HB & I brought both kids out since morning- girl to music while I bond with boy gai-gai, then both kids together gai-gai (girl went on carousel rides etc), then rush to b'day party at mygym (lots of energy expended!!!), then dinner... at dinner I *snapped*.
RANT---> All cos the STUPID CAUSEWAY POINT misled me to think they had a diaper-changing room (diaper-changing SYMBOLS and named it "Parent's Room"). I had to wait a long time BANGING on the locked door, turned out a woman staff was doing her business in it... when I entered, realised there was NO changing table AT ALL. Just a toilet bowl, a basin counter!!! The basin counter was looong, presumably for diaper changing but it's hard surface, WET AND DIRTY. Plus poo in the wash basin!!! No choice, my boy's mamypoko diaper already leaking poo with all that wait... stood him up while trying to clean him singlehandedly. Prevent him from slipping on the wet counter, prevent him from touching soap dispenser, putting hands and feet into the dirty washbasin. NOT successful in preventing all that when there's no belt restraint etc!!! Had to wash his hands and feet! If u had seen me coming outta the "diaper-changing PARENT'S ROOM", u wld have seen STEAM outta of my head.
I am boycotting that shopping mall from now on, wild horses wun drag me there to spend a single penny! If no diaper-changing room, then DUN mislead us with "Parent's Room". They cld have just installed a wall-mounted diaper table in the ladies, but they didn't! Showed signs of a "nursing room" on another level, but I wasn't looking for a NURSING room what!
Rant #2: Then came back to dinner table at Pizza Hut, realised HB and daughter gone! Turned out daughter also went to ng-ng... and the waiter cleared our food totally!!! Complained, then had to wait again for them to cook and serve. By then daughter acting up cos she also tired, that night she kanna smack on thigh by me lor
. Sigh.