(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

re: storage

the Ikea Trofast storage system that Poohy has is great, can categorise toys easily. But 1 thing to note, must supervise, cos kids will just pull out the boxes and if contents are heavy, will hurt them if fall on them.
Combine the ikea Trofast with Toyogo boxes for more storage. Can take out, change and rotate toys.

happymum,

trofast storage are from IKEA... go to the children's dept and u will see this modular system. For the lower few shelf, the kids can definitely takes the boxes out and put back.... the good thing is it comes with lids.

poohy, ya i like the quality and colour! Very tempted to get some more. Maybe we can email Sam privately and ask her to sell us some more..haha..she cannot handle BP volume...very messy!

Poohy,

Thanks! so trofast storage is like drawer system? will check out if I go IKEA.

Will try to recall where I see the puzzle rack and let you know. But the rack wont' be able to slot in all types of puzzles too leh, cos puzzles may be of different sizes. In school, what I do is put the puzzles in those transparent A4 or bigger button files, then slot them on book shelves likes books, then my students can go browse the shelf and take the puzzles easily, also no need worry puzzles pieces will get lost.

poohy

i noe which one you are referrin to for the storage of the puzzle. I thot of gettin those hard cardboard type instead of the wooden one. u noe la.. babies always pull the whole things out. they are so rough.

i think i see the hard cardboard type in Popular or those BIG bookstore.

Response from My Toys

Dear Marie

Thank you so much for the order and the nicely done excel list. Million of thanks to you.

No problem for those without delivery address and contact information, I will wait for your information. At the mean time, I will sort out those available addresses by zones, pack the toys and create the invoices.

Targeted schedule:

19/6 -20/6: All addresses completed

20/6: Start calling individual mummies to arrange for delivery 1 day in advance.

21/6: Delivery will start by batches of zones progressively.

Bblegs - I see alot of pple ordering from babycentre.com. somemore now they are having sale. go to those babycentre.com spree to take a look.

Toy racks - not "practical" huh?
then maybe fall back on the good old ugly toyogo n trofast system . :p
thanks for the info.

rodeo - nice cake!! Jr looks soooo cute peeling the eggs!!

SUNFLOWER - got party last week then no show pics!!!!

Mum2B,
Many thanks for the lovely magnets. My friends love it. Thanks for the lovely note too will meet up with you once of these days.

Im not introducing Kelly to food cooked with salt or sugar till she is 24 months. Although some magazines said that we could introduce food with little salt after they turns one but Im not taking any chances lei. Kiasee mum.

Happymum,
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I saw that rack in the furniture store that sells Disney themed furnitures in Novena Square. They carry Disney Princess too. I think I will get one Winnie the Pooh one for my living room. My living room looks like battle zone at the moment which website did you get it from? I think its cheaper than wat I saw in that furniture store. It is going at S$60 to S$80 in the furniture store if I remembers correctly.

Re Potty Training, you might want to start your girl on poo-ing first. Cos thats the easiest. Kelly will be motionless when she is poo-ing and her expression is a tell-tale sign that she is doing business. So, that is a good time to shift them to the potty, I think. But start it when they are well. I havent start Kelly on potty yet. I think the key is dont train them to poo at a certain time only. Cos it might send out signals to them that they can only poo when they see a potty or they can only poo at a particular timing.

Rodeo,
Looks like a fun party!

Soh,
You got mail!

rodeo,
nice snow white & 7 dwafs cake. Your son knows how to peel the egg? Smart boy!
u were asking abt the brand of the wet bag rite? its BlueBerriest.com

guess what, they also carry bblegs but its called 'Huggalugs Leg and Arm Huggers'. not much designs. BBlegs nicer.

mtdt,

haha cos I not got my hands on the pictures yet!!! my camera went MIA!?! wanted to upload the pictures last night then realise huh where's my camera? LOL

toto,

my dog is maltese
happy.gif

rodeo

nice cake! so cute peel his eggs ...

MTDT, Paula, i_panda, sunflower: Thanks. It's a small family party. Got the cake from Prima Deli. It tasted good too. As for peeling of eggs, he grabbed an egg & started throwing it on the table, so we knocked the shell and pass it back to him. That's how the peeling started :p

i_panda: Thanks for the wet bag brand. Actually, it's mich who wants to know :p

sunflower: hope u find your cam soon. Must be lying somehwere out there.

Hi Rodeo,

Birthday must include red eggs? wat other tradition things must include too?thanks

Ur cake is cute...with the snow white and dwarf.

hello!! so many posts........ wanna FAINTz...
brought bren out all day yesterday, today going zoo. today hol in tw, dragonboat fest.

u all got ur bb legs ah....nice right!!
happy.gif
i shall ask my cuz to express them to me!

we're planning to relocate with our 7 cats back to SG, anyone with any helpful insight on movers
/ quarantine, please let us know!! Thanks!

MT, most of the babycenter spree close liao leh.

Mich, din notice you relocating back to Singapore until MT mentioned. Great to have you back in Singapore!

panda.. u very cute!! then i everyday FAN u!! dunno how long it will take, cos got 7 cats!!

spice, u wear the bb legs ah... not for jerica ah!! haha!!

<font color="aa00aa"><font face="kristen ITC"><font size="+2">sunflower</font></font></font>
846307.gif

ur hb also tis Fri come out rite? u noe which unit he is under? mine is support signaler (wrong spelling). just curious, who takes care of xander when u work?

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">ipanda</font></font>

YES
happy.gif
so happy..
errr... don't know which unit le. must ask him.
when I work, my ILs take care.

rodeo,

ya, should be around, haha :p

mich,

you coming back
happy.gif
wow huge logistics 7 cats, 1 baby plus 1 big container of toys!!!

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">ipanda</font></font>

YES
happy.gif
so happy..
errr... don't know which unit le. must ask him.
when I work, my ILs take care.
saw josh's finger puppets. its so NICEEE!!!!

rodeo,

ya, should be around, haha :p

mich,

you coming back
happy.gif
wow huge logistics 7 cats, 1 baby plus 1 big container of toys!!!

846358.gif

Pauline,
Oh, Spore sells it at S$60 to S$80, quite alright. I got it from US Walmart, cos BIL goes there for groceries, thought he can buy it there. turn out only available online, so plus domestic shipping it's US$40, so almost same as Spore. Ai ya, sld have ask him lug other things back for me.

think I gotta read up more about potty training first.

An pan
yeah..same question..what's that? for ride on or soft toys..

paula
Gymboree 60% sales..u make my hand itchy again...

wah..30 items alot ler..but i can understand..when a sales comes along..its hard to control...i have the same problem...wahahahaha

Paula

i think its even harder to control when your child is a gal..so many nice nice designs for gals! Already my son i buy so much liao..cant imagine if next time i have a gal....pengz

kiki: Don't know abt tradition. The red eggs done by MIL and were used to bai bai.

Mich: What is that an pan for? seems like soft toy. Cannot see bblegs, covered by papa's arm.

Paula: Babycenter cannot ship here ley. Got the following from their website:-

<font color="0000ff"> Does BabyCenter ship outside the United States?
We regret that we can't ship to any other countries right now. (Also, the credit card you use to place an order must have a U.S. billing address.) We ship non-oversized items to all 50 states and to Puerto Rico, U.S. territories, and FPO and APO addresses.</font>

Back