(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

Dear Mummies,

UPDATES..

WAKE
We are still waiting for the address and details of the wake to be released. We are planning our visit at 6.30pm tomorrow.

Mummies who have expressed an interests in attending the wake with us:

1. Celeste
2. FI (to be confirmed)
3. Shell (to be confirmed)
4. Angeline (to be confirmed)
5. MTDT (to be confirmed)
6. Poohy (to be confirmed)

Please update this list should you want to visit together.

DONATIONS
The following mummies have confirmed their donations ?for those with marked with a ?, please msn or sms me the amount that you would like to contribute. My apologies as I was juggling between the msn and sms conversations during meetings.

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste ?
4. FI ?
5. Shell
6. Duffy ?
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng ?
9. Karen
10. Soh1dful

WREATHS
The following mummies have confirmed that they would like to share in getting the wreaths. May I suggest S$10.00 per person?

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste
4. FI
5. Shell
6. Duffy
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng
9. ViVi
10. SPicegal
11. Dor.
12. Okipoki
13. Poohy
14. Soh1dful
Im thinking of getting the following: http://www.fareastflora.com/prodindex.aspx?CTRY=SG&TYP=FLG&PCAT=FLG-SYM&POCC=&BGT=&PG=2

Product: HM28.

Ill top up the balance ?

CARD
Do add on your condolences to the ADD ON list that is posted on this thread. Ill have it transferred to the card and will pass it to Sarah and James or their relatives when we are at the wake. CUT OFF DATE and TIME: tomorrow at 5.00pm sharp.

PAYMENT
Mummies, dont worry about the payment first. We will work this out after the wake ?its really secondarily.

Dear Mummies,

UPDATES..

WAKE
We are still waiting for the address and details of the wake to be released. We are planning our visit at 6.30pm tomorrow.

1. Celeste
2. FI (to be confirmed)
7. Soh1dful (to be confirmed)

DONATIONS
The following mummies have confirmed their donations ?for those with marked with a ?, please msn or sms me the amount that you would like to contribute. My apologies as I was juggling between the msn and sms conversations during meetings.

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste ?
4. FI ?
5. Shell
6. Duffy ?
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng ?
9. Karen
10. Soh1dful

WREATHS
The following mummies have confirmed that they would like to share in getting the wreaths. May I suggest S$10.00 per person?

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste
4. FI
5. Shell
6. Duffy
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng
9. ViVi
10. SPicegal
11. Dor.
12. Okipoki
13. Poohy
14. Soh1dful
Im thinking of getting the following: http://www.fareastflora.com/prodindex.aspx?CTRY=SG&TYP=FLG&PCAT=FLG-SYM&POCC=&BGT=&PG=2

Ill top up the balance ?

CARD
Do add on your condolences to the ADD ON list that is posted on this thread. Ill have it transferred to the card and will pass it to Sarah and James or their relatives when we are at the wake. CUT OFF DATE and TIME: tomorrow at 5.00pm sharp.

PAYMENT
Mummies, dont worry about the payment first. We will work this out after the wake ?its really secondarily.

Hi Paula
Sorry...after discuss with hubby..dont think i can attend the wake with u all as just recall my exam on sat is early morning 9am..i just afraid that i cant control my emotion if i were there...

i. Celeste
ii. FI (to be confirmed)

iv. Angeline (to be confirmed)
v. MTDT (to be confirmed)

shell

Dear Mummies,

UPDATES..

WAKE

1. Celeste
2. FI (to be confirmed)

DONATIONS

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste ?
4. FI ?
5. Shell
6. Duffy ?
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng ?
9. Karen
10. Soh1dful

WREATHS

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste
4. FI
5. Shell
6. Duffy
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng
9. ViVi
10. SPicegal
11. Dor.
12. Okipoki
13. Poohy
14. Soh1dful
15. Wen

Ill top up the balance ?

CARD

PAYMENT

Dear Mummies,

UPDATES..

WAKE

1. Celeste
2. FI (to be confirmed)
3. Pauline

DONATIONS

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste ?
4. FI ?
5. Shell
6. Duffy ?
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng ?
9. Karen
10. Soh1dful
11. Angeline

WREATHS

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste
4. FI
5. Shell
6. Duffy
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng
9. ViVi
10. SPicegal
11. Dor.
12. Okipoki
13. Poohy
14. Soh1dful
15. Wen
16. Angeline

Ill top up the balance ?

CARD

PAYMENT

2 days never online, n got sms from fi that Sabie has passed away.. so sad.. can't imagine how sad her parents are now.

celk,
i also want to share in getting the wreaths. Btw read in Oct mum forum that Sabie's fav color is purple. maybe we can have that color in the wreath?

ADD IT ON
Cut off date: 20 April at 5.00pm.

Name: Melissa
Deepest condolences, may these words comfort you in your grief. Please take good care of yourselves.

Name: Fi & Family
Little Sabie has touched and will remembered by the entire motherhood community. She teaches us many things which we will carry on throughout our lives. I'll like to offer our deepest condolences. Strangers or not we have all come united as friends, if you need anything we will be here for you. Be strong....

Name: Pauline & Family
The bravery and fighting spirit of baby Sabie has touches us. Words seem so inadequate, but with this card come our hearts filled with love and sympathy on your loss. We loved her too. We share in your grief and send you our love. Please remain strong.

Name : Valeri & family (mspiggy)
Please accept our deepest condolonces. Sabie will always be remembered and her life will be an ongoing process, be it not by her living it, but by the way she lived it.

Name: Lanny & family (mum2b)
Our deepest condolences. No words can describe your grief, but please be assured that now Sabie is in much better place in heaven with Jesus where there is no sufferings and no sickness.

mummies

tink regarding the my gym trial,we will skip this week & organise later.dun tink its a good time now...okie? meanwhile,please email me the bb's name & ur hp. no & the dates that u cant make it...

tks..

Dear Mummies,

UPDATES..

WAKE

1. Celeste
2. FI (to be confirmed)
3. Pauline

DONATIONS

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste ?
4. FI ?
5. Shell
6. Duffy ?
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng ?
9. Karen
10. Soh1dful
11. Angeline

WREATHS

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste
4. FI
5. Shell
6. Duffy
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng
9. ViVi
10. SPicegal
11. Dor.
12. Okipoki
13. Poohy
14. Soh1dful
15. Wen
16. Angeline
17. Mum2B

Ill top up the balance ?

CARD

PAYMENT

Hi all..

Just a small note... the Wreath we will be sending in the name of "Mummies from June06 Thread" ok.. as for the donations, I will put in a nice envelopes and include all names who have donated.. SO those donating, please leave you real name as well... Thanks

Dear Mummies,

UPDATES..

WAKE

1. Celeste
2. FI (to be confirmed)
3. Pauline

DONATIONS

1. Dal
2. Paula = Paiuline
3. Celeste ? = Celeste
4. FI ?
5. Shell = Sheau Hooi
6. Duffy ? = Elaine
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng ? = Oi Peng
9. Spicegal = Karen
10. Soh1dful = Marie Soh
11. Angeline = Angeline

WREATHS

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste
4. FI
5. Shell
6. Duffy
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng
9. ViVi
10. SPicegal
11. Dor.
12. Okipoki
13. Poohy
14. Soh1dful
15. Wen
16. Angeline
17. Mum2B

Ill top up the balance ?

CARD

PAYMENT

Dear Mummies,

UPDATES..

WAKE

1. Celeste
2. FI (to be confirmed)
3. Pauline
8. Peng (to be confirmed)

DONATIONS

1. Dal
2. Paula = Pauline
3. Celeste ? = Celeste
4. FI ?
5. Shell = Sheau Hooi
6. Duffy ? = Elaine
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng = Oi Peng
9. Spicegal = Karen
10. Soh1dful = Marie Soh
11. Angeline = Angeline

WREATHS

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste
4. FI
5. Shell
6. Duffy
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng
9. ViVi
10. SPicegal
11. Dor.
12. Okipoki
13. Poohy
14. Soh1dful
15. Wen
16. Angeline
17. Mum2B

Ill top up the balance ?

CARD

PAYMENT

hi celest/ paula..

ADD IT ON

Deepest condolences, may these words comfort you in your grief. Please take good care of yourselves.

Little Sabie has touched and will remembered by the entire motherhood community. She teaches us many things which we will carry on throughout our lives. I'll like to offer our deepest condolences. Strangers or not we have all come united as friends, if you need anything we will be here for you. Be strong....

The bravery and fighting spirit of baby Sabie has touches us. Words seem so inadequate, but with this card come our hearts filled with love and sympathy on your loss. We loved her too. We share in your grief and send you our love. Please remain strong.

Please accept our deepest condolonces. Sabie will always be remembered and her life will be an ongoing process, be it not by her living it, but by the way she lived it.

Our deepest condolences. No words can describe your grief, but please be assured that now Sabie is in much better place in heaven with Jesus where there is no sufferings and no sickness.

Name: Elaine & family(duffy)
Our deepest condolences. Take care of yourselves. I know you will find your strength to make it through this difficult period.

Dear Mummies,

UPDATES..

WAKE

1. Celeste
2. FI (to be confirmed)
3. Pauline

DONATIONS

1. Dal
2. Paula = Pauline
3. Celeste ? = Celeste
4. FI ?
5. Shell = Sheau Hooi
6. Duffy ? = Elaine
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng = Oi Peng
9. Spicegal = Karen
10. Soh1dful = Marie Soh
11. Angeline = Angeline
12. kissbb = Angeline

WREATHS

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste
4. FI
5. Shell
6. Duffy
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng
9. ViVi
10. SPicegal
11. Dor.
12. Okipoki
13. Poohy
14. Soh1dful
15. Wen
16. Angeline
17. Mum2B
18. kissbb

Ill top up the balance ?

CARD

PAYMENT

Dear Mummies,

UPDATES..

WAKE

1. Celeste
2. FI (to be confirmed)
3. Pauline
9. valerie (to be comfirmed)

DONATIONS

1. Dal
2. Paula = Pauline
3. Celeste ? = Celeste
4. FI ?
5. Shell = Sheau Hooi
6. Duffy ? = Elaine
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng = Oi Peng
9. Spicegal = Karen
10. Soh1dful = Marie Soh
11. Angeline = Angeline
12. valerie = (mummy_mama_mum)

WREATHS

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste
4. FI
5. Shell
6. Duffy
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng
9. ViVi
10. SPicegal
11. Dor.
12. Okipoki
13. Poohy
14. Soh1dful
15. Wen
16. Angeline
17. Mum2B
18. valerie

Ill top up the balance ?

CARD

PAYMENT

hi celest/ paula..

ADD IT ON

Our deepest condolences. Take care of yourselves. I know you will find your strength to make it through this difficult period.

Name: Angeline & family(kissbb)
Our deepest condolences. Sarah and James, pls take care of yourselves. Be strong.

Dear Mummies,

UPDATES..

WAKE

1. Celeste
2. FI (to be confirmed)
3. Pauline

DONATIONS

1. Dal
2. Paula = Pauline
3. Celeste ? = Celeste
4. FI ?
5. Shell = Sheau Hooi
6. Duffy ? = Elaine
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng = Oi Peng
9. Spicegal = Karen
10. Soh1dful = Marie Soh
11. Angeline = Angeline
13. Stella Gwee

WREATHS

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste
4. FI
5. Shell
6. Duffy
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng
9. ViVi
10. SPicegal
11. Dor.
12. Okipoki
13. Poohy
14. Soh1dful
15. Wen
16. Angeline
17. Mum2B
18. valerie
19. Stella Gwee

Ill top up the balance ?

CARD

PAYMENT

Dear Mummies,

UPDATES..

WAKE

1. Celeste
2. FI (to be confirmed)
3. Pauline

DONATIONS

1. Dal
2. Paula = Pauline
3. Celeste ? = Celeste
4. FI ?
5. Shell = Sheau Hooi
6. Duffy ? = Elaine
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng = Oi Peng
9. Spicegal = Karen
10. Soh1dful = Marie Soh
11. Angeline = Angeline
13. Stella Gwee
14. kissbb = Angeline Lee

WREATHS

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste
4. FI
5. Shell
6. Duffy
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng
9. ViVi
10. SPicegal
11. Dor.
12. Okipoki
13. Poohy
14. Soh1dful
15. Wen
16. Angeline
17. Mum2B
18. valerie
19. Stella Gwee
20. kissbb

Ill top up the balance ?

CARD

PAYMENT

celeste

yes, i would like to donate to the wreath.

Thanks. let me know your accounts details for transference of money to you. thanks.

sorry, i duno how to add on to the list.
kao_scared.gif

UPDATES..

WAKE

1. Celeste
2. FI (to be confirmed)
3. Pauline

DONATIONS

1. Dal
2. Paula = Pauline
3. Celeste ? = Celeste
4. FI ?
5. Shell = Sheau Hooi
6. Duffy ? = Elaine
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng = Oi Peng
9. Spicegal = Karen
10. Soh1dful = Marie Soh
11. Angeline = Angeline
13. Stella Gwee

WREATHS

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste
4. FI
5. Shell
6. Duffy
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng
9. ViVi
10. SPicegal
11. Dor.
12. Okipoki
13. Poohy
14. Soh1dful
15. Wen
16. Angeline
17. Mum2B
18. valerie
19. Stella Gwee
20. kissbb
21. jacque
22. i_panda77

Ill top up the balance ?

CARD

PAYMENT

UPDATES..

WAKE

1. Celeste
2. FI (to be confirmed)
3. Pauline

DONATIONS

1. Dal
2. Paula = Pauline
3. Celeste ? = Celeste
4. FI ?
5. Shell = Sheau Hooi
6. Duffy ? = Elaine
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng = Oi Peng
9. Spicegal = Karen
10. Soh1dful = Marie Soh
11. Angeline = Angeline
13. Stella Gwee
15. jacque

WREATHS

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste
4. FI
5. Shell
6. Duffy
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng
9. ViVi
10. SPicegal
11. Dor.
12. Okipoki
13. Poohy
14. Soh1dful
15. Wen
16. Angeline
17. Mum2B
18. valerie
19. Stella Gwee
20. kissbb
21. jacque
22. i_panda77

Ill top up the balance ?

CARD

PAYMENT

Peng...

per ur sms to pauline at 8pm.. u contributing to donations.. you did not mention the wreath... you wanna join in the wreath? cos your name is above leh...

UPDATES..

WAKE

1. Celeste
2. FI (to be confirmed)
3. Pauline

DONATIONS

1. Dal
2. Paula = Pauline
3. Celeste ? = Celeste
4. FI ?
5. Shell = Sheau Hooi
6. Duffy ? = Elaine
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng = Oi Peng
9. Spicegal = Karen
10. Soh1dful = Marie Soh
11. Angeline = Angeline
13. Stella Gwee
15. jacque
16. shetland = karen cong

WREATHS

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste
4. FI
5. Shell
6. Duffy
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng
9. ViVi
10. SPicegal
11. Dor.
12. Okipoki
13. Poohy
14. Soh1dful
15. Wen
16. Angeline
17. Mum2B
18. valerie
19. Stella Gwee
20. kissbb
21. jacque
22. i_panda77

Ill top up the balance ?

CARD

PAYMENT

CARD
ADD IT ON

Our deepest condolences. Sarah and James, pls take care of yourselves. Be strong.

Name: Irene & Family (i_panda)
Little Saby will live on in the hearts of everyone who loved her. James & Sarah, pls take care of yourselves.

ADD IT ON

Name: Irene & Family (i_panda)
Little Saby will live on in the hearts of everyone who loved her. James & Sarah, pls take care of yourselves.

Name: Karen & family (spicegal)
Dearest Sarah & James, deepest condolences to both of you and your family. Please be strong, there is no more pain & suffering for little Sabie. She is safe in God's hands.

UPDATES..

WAKE

1. Celeste
2. FI (to be confirmed)
3. Pauline

DONATIONS

1. Dal
2. Paula = Pauline
3. Celeste ? = Celeste
4. FI ?
5. Shell = Sheau Hooi
6. Duffy ? = Elaine
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng = Oi Peng
9. Spicegal = Karen
10. Soh1dful = Marie Soh
11. Angeline = Angeline
13. Stella Gwee
15. jacque
16. shetland = karen ong

WREATHS

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste
4. FI
5. Shell
6. Duffy
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng
9. ViVi
10. SPicegal
11. Dor.
12. Okipoki
13. Poohy
14. Soh1dful
15. Wen
16. Angeline
17. Mum2B
18. valerie
19. Stella Gwee
20. kissbb
21. jacque
22. i_panda77

Ill top up the balance ?

CARD

PAYMENT

UPDATES..

WAKE

1. Celeste
2. FI (to be confirmed)
3. Pauline

DONATIONS

1. Dal
2. Paula = Pauline
3. Celeste ? = Celeste
4. FI ?
5. Shell = Sheau Hooi
6. Duffy ? = Elaine
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng = Oi Peng
9. Spicegal = Karen
10. Soh1dful = Marie Soh
11. Angeline = Angeline
13. Stella Gwee
15. jacque
16. shetland = karen ong

WREATHS

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste
4. FI
5. Shell
6. Duffy
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng
9. ViVi
10. SPicegal
11. Dor.
12. Okipoki
13. Poohy
14. Soh1dful
15. Wen
16. Angeline
17. Mum2B
18. valerie
19. Stella Gwee
20. kissbb
21. jacque
22. i_panda77
23. Kite

Ill top up the balance ?

CARD

PAYMENT

Latest updates:

Some updates.. There wil be 2 memorials for Angel Sabie.. 2 days will be at home and 1 day will be at church.. Sarah is fine now and am glad she is taking it pretty well jus tat she deeply misses her darling

Here are wat some of the things she told me..

patsy says:

sabie's mission with us is to bring the love out of people.... she was an angel sent by God to show us that love can move mountains.. her mission was over that's why she had to return to Jesus...

thank you so much.. the love that we saw in the forum really touched us... i showed the thread to my sis and dad today and they are so touched

i would love to have you here to help me celebrate sabie's life

yes, i am happy and relieved she is in no more pain now

i would prefer no media... if anyone wants to come and celebrate sabie they are welcome but no media, not yet

if any mum wants to come it's ok... hopefully sabie can encourage everyone to love their children more

UPDATES..

WAKE

1. Celeste
2. FI (to be confirmed)
3. Pauline

DONATIONS

1. Dal
2. Paula = Pauline
3. Celeste ? = Celeste
4. FI ?
5. Shell = Sheau Hooi
6. Duffy ? = Elaine
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng = Oi Peng
9. Spicegal = Karen
10. Soh1dful = Marie Soh
11. Angeline = Angeline
13. Stella Gwee
15. jacque
16. shetland = karen ong

WREATHS

1. Dal
2. Paula
3. Celeste
4. FI
5. Shell
6. Duffy
7. MsPiggy
8. Peng
9. ViVi
10. SPicegal
11. Dor.
12. Okipoki
13. Poohy
14. Soh1dful
15. Wen
16. Angeline
17. Mum2B
18. valerie
19. Stella Gwee
20. kissbb
21. jacque
22. i_panda77
23. Kite
24. Pebbles

Ill top up the balance ?

CARD

PAYMENT

Back