(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

MTDT

Z look like he enjoy himself v much...celest dont really like painting etc..dun koe y...mayb its because i nv do that at home wif her & she not used to it...will be buying those arts & craft things soon...but i v scare of doing paint lei..soooo messy..clothes get paint..abit hard to wash..

RE : TV

Celest oso likes to watch Your Baby Can read...now she at VOl 1...like addicted..everyday will bring me the tv remote & ask me switch on...if i don't she will throw tanthrum...

angeline - actually i also never done any art at home.... scare of the mess. but he will still like to go mess with it. I am the one tat keep bringing him to wash hands. hahaha... and yes, his top is dirty with paint after the session.... but lucky it's washable paint... v v v easy wash off.
happy.gif

Fox Factory Outlet Sale - Fox Kids, Fox Baby, Fox

13 to 28 November 2007
12 - 5pm
min $2 per piece (with min pur of 5 pcs)
Here are some pricelist:
Accesories - $2
Baby Romper - $3
Toddler - $3,$5,$8
Adult wear - $6,$8,$9

Wing Tai Industrial Centre
105 Tampines Road
Singapore 535129

I rem last year alot of pple cheong down... :p
so this round who cheonging down? Okipoki? :p

MT,

Aiya, too late leh.. juz now was ard that area didnt beo. Think might go down this friday before i move to town on monday. Or next week we go together ??? Kekekke...

angeline
let her wear a big old tee of urs when she does paint, then u dun need to be afraid...i feel the big tees r better than those art bibs...cover more hahah

michele
hahah u worried abt B eating the paint ah...it tastes yucky so even if they do taste it once or twice, they wun anymore...my ger's fav trick wif paint now is to paint her hands n then squish the paint...think she loves to hear the sound n feel the squishy sensation...hahah

mtdt
where is busybuddies? how many branches do they hv? sounds a bit like JG issit?

Angeline
Can get those plastic art bib for her. G use the bib. Else, she will paint on her body or clothes..:p I got her a cheap table and chair set from neighbourhood shop and washable crayons and paints. So, the mess is still manageable.
happy.gif

Cheri,
True, our old T-s as bibs. I thot about that too late, already got bibs. So let her use lor.
happy.gif
I already keep 2 of my old shirts for her though...when I don't feel like using the bib. Thought after a while, those stained shirts can be quite colourful too. Will be fun!

joyful mum
i started her off wif big old tee but i got vain n ordered an art bib for her from babycentre spree but after using the bib, realized it doesn't cover as well...so now i'm back to old tee again keke

my ger loves to paint esp hand n foot painting haha...i let her do it at home as well...just need to lay lots of newspaper on floor n then paste the ikea paper on wall to let her paint...whenever she sees us laying the newspaper, she'll get so excited n keep pointing to the box where we keep all her art materials...

i always look out for when my ger will start doing funny things wif the crayons eg. putting in mouth, peeling, drawing elsewhere besides the paper...i take that as the cue that she's bored n will stop the activity...after a while, she knows that if she does funny things again, it means mummy will keep the crayons n no more drawing..so far it works...

cheri - wow!!! impressive little artist!!! hahhaha

like soooo fun uh. :p

currently i only let Z use colour pencil/pencil and crayon to draw on mahjong paper. :p but same... once he starts to go "elsewhere", i will keep and take it as he is bored liao.
happy.gif

kk - the expensive one will be crayola...
or I bought cheaper crayons from popular... also non toxic.
happy.gif

paintz - havent buy yet. :p

MT,
Think so...about bringing 6 kids to supermarket and they come back with some cards...I was telling a friend about it. So Mich is the one.

Mich,
Do you still have the link? Quite a while back..:p

Cherri,
Paper on wall won't work for G. She will try to tear it off, most likely. Yeah, she was bored last night. I was too tired to play with her and she got sick of her toys and started attacking the crayon. :p

Cherri,
Great pix! I will go get Ikea paper liao. The art block paper is too small..hehe. Are you the mom with Montessori?

<font face="tahoma"> <font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">Kindermusik Class</font></font>

Those who have signed up, dont forget this Sunday 18 Nov, 12noon our lst class.

I might not be able to make it if am going to stay longer in KL. Will call one of you to if I cant make it, else see you there!</font>

aishite,
Thanks! That is the one! I was laughing my head off!!haha.

mspiggy, serenr, Kk and all who are going for holidays - Bon voyage and have a great time!
happy.gif

MTDT & Cheri, your toddlers seemed to have fun painting. I have no courage to start Jerica on painting yet as I can just imagine the mess she will make. So far only let her colour on paper using crayons and doodling on her new aquadoodle mat.

joyfulmum,

I am still counting down for my trip.. sigh trapped in school today and tomorrow for the whole day and also got to work next mon and tues!

mtdt, oki,
wow! cheong down for fox warehouse sales??? Am sure will be very crowded!

Busy buddies looked fun! Is it a combination of gym activity + craft work/songs etc? U had already enrolled Z in the lesson? How much is the fee?

Joyfulmom,
Thanks! I'm leaving tomorrow nite.

hi everyone

long time didnt log in. so many posts to read on...

mspiggy

u goin KL tomm? u can ask Lynn abt KL. think she is goin this wkend too.

re: busybuddies
yes.. this place are always packed. their lesson seems good. and i love their kitchen plays and furnitures... concept is different from JWT.

poohy

my ger also attracted to mickey mouse clubhse... hahaha.. everytime ask me to on 'mick mouse' dvds for her. there are another vcd called Lazy Town. Quite popular in USA. She seems to like them too.

RE: painting paper

another option : get those flip chart pad. A1 size. also quite big too.

hi paula
how is kelly doin? hope she gets well soon. Mandy been down with on/off fever since monday. think she hvin gastric flu cos she vomitted last sun. fever always come back when the nxt feedin medicine time near.

mtdt & oki
nxt week, u all goin fox??? i wan to go lei. hahaha.. nxt time we all can cheong shopping liao. i m lookin high n low for this particular Fox shorts.. seem like everywher dun hv size for 18-24mth liao. but now i see some of the 18-24mths size like too small for my M lei.

serene & kk

hv fun during ur oncoming holidays.
happy.gif

Dor,

Thanks! Hope you're coping well with yr preg. and I hope M gets well soon.

Re: Fox

I personally feel that FOX's cutting is small. For the tops, I will have to buy SIZE 2 for my boy. As for bottom, i think the waitline always so tight...

serene

i even buy size 3 for mandy. and is tight fittin for her.. but tt one is the cuttin is really damn small.

r u headin tokyo disneyland?

serene - i din join the term.. only went for trial class.

fox - Z wearing 2T now...

Dor - sure! dunno if oki driving or not leh. :p

serene,

u leaving tomorrow nite? Bon voyage and enjoy your trip!

Heard that narita airport also got sell ishiya chocolate biscuits. Make sure u get them!
happy.gif

paula

hven resigned yet.. but in consideration to do so after my maternity leave nxt yr.. whahaha. my department hven closed down la.. there are so many rumours ard lately for my company now. very hot in the papers nowadays

mtdt
yes.. she drives.. hahaha. i answer for her liao. but hor, someone always fly kite lei. hiak hiak

serene

the must-buy biscuit brand in japan for gift or own consumption: YOKU MOKU

i got lots of them at home now... cant get enough of them

mtdt

wat i sway.... oki also say so. why so many kites to fly? haha.. we set a rule.. fly kite 3 times, nxt time, must big treat us. wahahaha

Back