(2006/05) May 2006 MTB

Fates
Her fav seems to be banana now. That one cannot give everyday leh... Last check she was 7.9kg @ 6.5months, it's probably accumulated since last time before starting solid.

Race,
If the jar food is organic, you should find organic printed on the label
happy.gif

Fates,
I do express while on hols. I bring my ameda electric and avent manual + steriliser along that's y I got a huge n full luggage and no more space for me to buy additional things there :p

hi fates & qoosan,

have you tried heating up the jar food before feeding? if so, how did you do it?

for gathering, i will not be able to join cos attending friend's baby full month celebration.

yaya..i also like to know. DO we need to hear up jar food before we feed? I mean how to do it? So if we feed baby with Jar food, do we still give cereal first, or that meal is just jar food?

Gathering on Sat, 1pm
Address: Blk 688C Woodlands Dr 75 #05-42

Here is the list:
1) Sponge
2) Angelzwynd
3) Ivy
4) Fates
5) Milo
6) Yvonne Du
7) Little Nana (TBC)

Hi mummies

Yup, I'll be there with my gal. Ivy, thanx for inviting me!

With all the recent happenings, my menses suddenly came back, my ms dropped by more than 50%. Jialat... think am reali running out of milk alreadi.... sigh.... okie pokie, i shall see u mothers this sat!

Yvonne

Morning mummies!

This is the last working day of the year. How exciting and simply no mood to work lor
lol.gif

SS1,
Oh can't give banana everyday...scared too cooling isit? Not sure :p
Anyway now baby, if everyday eat the same food, will be sian too. Actually her weight seems ok leh?! My little one is 8.1kg only at his 7th month checkup.

Qoosan,

WOW you even brought your sterilizer along!!! Hahahaa....bring baby to holiday so troublesome eh?! Anyway do you wanna join us for the gathering tomorrow?

Jar Food

Hmmmm need to heat up jar food meh? My husband said no need as it's sterile if you open a new jar. But sometimes if I'm at home, I will warm it up by soaking it in a bowl of hot water. If baby can't finish, and you keep the remains in the fridge, you need to warm it up in their next feed tho'. HTHs
happy.gif

bookworm,

If your little one can finish the whole 4oz jar, its very feeling! So no need cereal I reckon. For cereal, you can add fruits or some veg into it
happy.gif

I added avocado into his cereal few days ago and my boy loves it :p

Re: Jar Food

Just put the jar in a bowl of water will do.
I will feed my son only half of the jar, cos too much he will reject milk then. Usually I will keep the previous empty jar, clean it and pour hot water into to 'sterilise' b4 use. Take half of the portion from the new jar and heat it up using a bowl of water.

Hello,

I'm back. My poor boy was hospitalised. i insisted on discharging him, to care for him at home. I fall sick when in KK too, stomach flu..

He still wheezing..and fever on and off.. how...i gave him medicine and hope he will recover. really scary when his fever went to 40 degree.. it's a week already. wonder when he will fully recover...

Gathering on Sat, 1pm
Address: Blk 688C Woodlands Dr 75 #05-42

Here is the list:
1) Sponge
2) Angelzwynd
3) Ivy
4) Fates
5) Milo
6) Yvonne Du
7) Little Nana (TBC)
8) Race C
9) QooSan

Mummies,
Host say we will order takeaway and split the cost later. So no need to prepare anything this time!

hey. anyone's baby constipated with solid foods? mine jia lat. sorry gals, can't join u guys tomorrow....have another gathering at ard the same time. cheers.

hi mummies,

hapi new year. juz came bk frm KL ytd. oh missed the gathering again... muz b rea fun wif all the little ones ya...
happy.gif

starting wrk on wed oreadi. tink will b pretty busi as alot of new things to learn. but still will cm into the forum n update myself ya...

oh btw little brayden nw got 6 teeth liao. the lower 2 when he was 6mths n nw the upper 4 are showing. everytime daddy alwiz complains when he bites him. hee... :p

hey mommies, i m from the feb/mar 05 thread. i m looking to buy a 2nd hand medela PIS. anyone here has one to let go? or know anyone who wants to let go? pls let me know at [email protected]

thanks and have a great 2007 ahead!

jannie

Good meeting you mummies on the 30th! Thanks sponge for hosting us
kao_clap.gif

Psst! Mummies with cameras that day....can email me the pics you'd took? [email protected]

Happy New Year to all!!!

Wow kk,

YJ looks so mature liao! hehee.....she has big thighs
happy.gif

Mummies! Happy New Year 2007!
happy.gif

CP
I know! I know! From right... Jarrett & Mum, Ariel & Mum, dunno, dunno, Natasia & Mum, dunno, Xavier & Mum. Haha! I keh kiang hor? So many dunno one... :p

Happy New Year!

From USA
One of my hubby's colleague from San Jose is offering to bring us something when he comes over end of the week. Now that I am all drowsy with the flu medicine...down with flu..can't really remember what is good to get from there. Can anyone help by giving some suggestions? I doubt can ask him to bring bulky stuff...anything which is of educational value or good baby care that he can just pop into the departmental stores and grab it for us?

Cheers

desitin is cheaper. or u can try online stuff like old navy, gymboree, etc. All these will have free shipping within US.

desitin is cheaper. or u can try online stuff like old navy, gymboree, etc. All these will have free shipping within US.

hi mummies

Glad to have met up with you ladies! Thanx Sponge for hosting! Fantastic host! and Ariel was a darling... and Nat has to take an awful long time to settle down... my apologies for contagiously making the other babies cry! am downloading the pics. My email add is [email protected]. I think i am missing Nana's, Qoosan and Angelzwynd's email add...

Hi RaceC,

You took quite a few pics right? Email us soon ok? :p

Wen,

Maybe you can ask your friend to checkout the toys 'R' us or mother care there, and bring back loads of toys back for you! Maybe CP can tell you more as she's in the States now
happy.gif

Yay TGIF tomorrow!

Wen,
Lots of stuff are much cheaper than in Singapore- Coach bags is one.
happy.gif
Lots of toys are also cheaper. My sis came to visit us one time, and I remembered her saying that she wasn't going to buy much stuff (of course I was sniggering behind her back)
biggrin.gif
When I brought her to Walmart and Toysrus, she went crazy cos so many toys were much cheaper. In the end, she bought a number of toys for her 2 kids that I had to lend her another luggage bag.
You can go to toysrus.com or amazon to compare the prices and give you an idea of what's worth to bring back. I know that leapfrog toys are much cheaper. Hope this helps!

Qoosan! don't forget me hor?
kao_kiss.gif

Race,
My boy guai meh? Thanks for the compliments! He is just overwhelmed by the number of baby friends that day :p

hey ladies,

email me the pics too! [email protected] thanks much! Will email u all the pics taken from my cam too.

Race,
Think u left Edison's tu-tu at my place leh.. how u want to collect it back? hahah..

Yvonne,
No worries..join us more often in gatherings.. i'm sure Nat will get used to being around people then.
happy.gif

Ivy,
Thanks for organising! *wink*

Eileen,
Your Jarrett's shy smile really melts me man!..I'm 'chopping' him already ar! :p

sherry,
i'm so looking forward to Bai Jia Le this coming Mon! hehee.. hope u won! Mark Lee's xiao tian tian(s) like very 'attitude' one hor..LOL

CP,
Saw your BP in Coach bags! Too bad you have already closed your orders..If u r organising a 2nd round, remember to jio me yah! heh

Hi,

Took 2 weeks leave last month intending to take Clarice for her first swim. However, due to the rain, we r stuck at home with no hope anymore until we've managed to give her a quick swim in the pool. Here's to prove how much she'd enjoyed it

640140.jpg

Wow what happened to May thread? Hehehehe... GONE!

Sponge,

Thanks for the compliments leh...anyway he's suppose to melt Ariel's heart and not yours....*lol*

Ivy,

Hohoho! Did sponge hint that? How come I can't catch it? You mummies are welcome at my home anytime lar...I just need to check my hubby's schedule :p

SS1,

Wow you won hor? I didn't catch the whole show, but just manage to catch the last part. I think we should all go your house next! So nice
happy.gif

angelzwynd,

Clarice seems to be enjoying herself much! See her happy grin :p
She not scared of the water huh? Somemore wear the swim cap...hehee

ya lor, the thread is dying. Quick! Need an *interesting* topic to revive it.

Calling KK: I remembered you bought a SSW worldmap playmat. Is it good? I just placed an order thru' the BP. Does it offer sufficient protection in case they fall backwards?

fates,

Think saw someone selling at WTS section if you don't mind 2nd hand.

SS1, congratulations! Too bad, I miss the show. Maybe can have gathering at your place soon? =b

Fates, Snowball72, Wen, Eve,
Thanks!
happy.gif

No problem with gathering at my house! Most welcome! Next one is at Fate's house right? After that one lah!

Eve,
Ya, that part was funny. He's been calling me that whole day, until that moment, I just thot it's just really funny lor, my dh also dun call me lao puo... Anyway, they edit quite a lot of things coz my mum DIY the flower arrangement and also made the ang ku kue which they filmed quite a lot. I also like the Xiao Tian Shi "shao xiang" part. That one all of us were laughing our heads off! It was really fun working with Mark and the team.

SS1,

Congrats ... pity I didnt get to watch it ... so happy for you...

angelzwynd,

Wow...so envy ... my boy until now still cries whenever we bring him to the pool...dunnoe why...feet touch water only cry ... sign ... so poor mummy can only carry him standing by the poolside seeing other babies enjoying themselves ... 8(

By the way, have all your bbs started on porridge??? I am running out of ideas wat to cook for my boy....

CP ,

You gonna ship the palymat from SIN to US ah?? That will cost a bomb rite?? But so far have heard alot of good reviews on the playmat ...

Back