(2006/05) May 2006 MTB

Little_nana,

Maybe during the period i go NZ, u all suan her too much until she ciao liao kekeke.. but very quiet without her leh
sad.gif

Hello all,

Weather is so unpredictable.
My boy is sick and he is also rejecting food (rice cereal, potatoe, sweet potatoe).

Forced him to drink medicine and he vomitted his milk all over his face. Scary.

Have brought him twice to Pd... yet not yet ok... Cough, phelgm and flu... any advice, please?

hi Rumrasin,

sounds like your boy has bronchilitis. did he go through neubalisation at the clinic?

my boy just recovered. nothing much you can do except to feed medicine and give him more water.

kk,
You miss Annie huh? She busy lar
biggrin.gif

Rumrasin,
Your boy so cute! Is this before he fell sick? Poot baby, hope he get well soon!

Yo missk.....just attach an image with commands *image{pic}

Substitute * with \

Attach any pics you like
happy.gif

Host ah! What time huh? Need us to bring anything??

Ya so quiet lor....all holiday mood staying at home or go shopping. So many post-christmas sales
bounce.gif

Got sales ah? Sigh...I haven't been out for months, falling sick and staying at home, except for buying furniture that time lah.

Sponge
Most likely can't join the party at Ariel's Kingdom. Still coughing, don't want to spread the germs... Have fun you gals!

Rumrasin
You baby is very cute! My gal has the same grin too!!

kk
YJ still bak bak hor? You let her wear halter neck? So sexy leh...Isabel usually only wears t-shirts...hand-me-down from kor kor. Now people say she looks more and more like boy! :p

Hi SS1,

You still sick? Do take care...

Yo KK,

Wah lau how I know.....never chat here that means busy lor...heheheee....
Ya your JY very sexy leh....bah bah
happy.gif

missk...nope! It's v v fast. Have fun!

Oh ya forget to mention....my boy starts teething already!! And on Christmas Day!! I felt his gums, and when he bites me, I can feel tiny teeth sprouting from his lower gum. I am sooooo happy
627397.gif

*touchwood* And the thing about fever, diarrhoea and all seems to be some myths cos' my boy don't have :p

Fates
Ya lor.... I'm still sick! Now take Chicken Essense everyday try to "bu" a bit! U know, Isabel bit me a few times after having 2 lower teeth, now the upper teeth are sprouting, I think may need to wean her off the breast if I keep getting "injured"! No joke man! :p

BTW, My Zach is facinated by the jumping elmo... sorry, is it elmo?

Missk....type in this *image{pic}

(Substitute * with \ ), from there, choose a picture from your harddisk
happy.gif

SS1,

Opps! Isabel bites eh!! That must be painful! My little boy don't latch anymore, but I can imagine how painful it is! Haahaa...

Yah that is dear elmo
happy.gif

Thanks Anastasia,

I shld read ur posting on sat.... i have been to PD thrice 18th Dec, 20th DEc and 25th Dec ! and still not recover....only on the 3rd visit, then the PD said it's bronchiolitis... like what u mentioned.

Today, went to Chinese physician for baby massage.. no medication as i forgot to bring along the PD medicine... then fever back..

Just back from KK...on neubalisation... then his wheezing better.. Sigh... hope he recovers soon..

MERRY BOXING DAY TO ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE

fates,

Jarett is joining Xavier liao! haha...Teeth are scary! He seems to love to grab my fingers and bite but my mum say he never dare to do this to her at all...

haha...really no joke to be SAHM. My aunt went home for 2 weeks and i am totally shack out by the 24/7 mummy task...maybe its time to go back to work soon!

Sponge is having difficulties to log on lah..Let me sms her and see if we do potluck or just call pizza and split the costs.

You're welcome missk!

Rumraisin.....Hope your little one recovers soon.

Ivy,

Well he is not at Xavier's stage yet! I am the one who keep putting my fingers onto his lower gum and say 'bite mummy!', and he will bite hard! Hahaha!
But not painful at all cos' teeth not fully grown. No wonder seldom see you in MSN leh...

Ya do confirm fast...
happy.gif

yes bookworm...my little one is eating porridge now. If not porridge, will be brown rice cereal :p

Hi Ivy,

Ok...like that only huh? Rest of the mummies leh???? Paging for ANNA, MILO, TAURUS!!! Anymore???

Hi Mummies,
Just came back fr Hong Kong. My little one enjoyed looking around during the stay
happy.gif

But mummy has exhausted caused i carry him around wth my sling, no more energy now, feel so sleepy in the office.

bookworm n fates,
i also feed my son wth cereal n porridge n HT organics can food. He likes HT the most and dislike porridge.

Isabel rejects porridge, cereal, teething biscuits, etc... I wanna bang wall already! WHY BOTH MY KIDS DUN EAT ONE?????
sad.gif

Morning mummies! What a cosy day to laze in bed, but I am working!!!
angry.gif

Hi QooSan,
Is HK fun? cold? Do you still BF your boy? I also wanna bring my boy for holiday but I still expressing BM leh....so troublesome. My darling loves HT jar food too! Lazy mummy will give jar food when we are whole day out shopping, or when MIL is not around to cook porridge for him
biggrin.gif

I ought to be shot!!!
lol.gif

my bb eating HT cereal & porridge too. heng that she's not too fussy, in fact i think that she's too greedy...haha. once she sees us eating, she oso wants to join in. too bad that now quite difficult to get the HT products since not as much BP as before liao...got to stock up more once there is any BP, sian

Fates,
HK not so cold, though temp ard 15-18C. I only use wind breaker while i give my boy sweater (not the thick one). I still bf, expressing 3x a day.
So I will express 1 using dual electric pump in the morning n nite, this will help to empty thoroughly. While in the day time, i express twice using manual pump in the nursing room. But not all shopping center has nursing room. It's quite troublesome lor cos always hav to look for that. I has pump once in the handicapped washroom also
happy.gif
The Disney baby care center is vry clean and they has 2 cubicle for breastfeeding purpose. They also has fridge to store ur milk.

Jar food...I m also lazy mum, always give that when we go out :p

Race,
u can find jar food fr supermarket (ntuc, cold storage), there r few brand. Healthy Times, Heinz ...
Usually i get the organics one for my boy.

angelzwynd,
my boy also very greedy ler...always open his mouth wide wide whenever saw us eating.
happy.gif

QooSan,

Is the term "organic" shown in the HT, Heinz?what is inside the jar? cereal or fruit?

BTW,need to chk with mummies here, howz the progress (weight) of your dear BB ? my one 7.5kg only, think is v light..though he eat quite a lot but he hav a great metabolisme, active all the time

Fates
Isabel only eats banana, other fruits not so keen. Milk...I prepare 4 oz, she drinks 2 oz. See, how to grow??

When you give jar food during outings, does Jarett finish the whole bottle? I gave Isabel before, 1 bottle gotta spread to about 4 meals and still doesn't finish every time. Cham hor?

Hi RaceC,

Jar food huh...looks like this
629320.jpg

Some are organic, and some are not. They have varieties .. eg. first pears, apples, creamed spinach, country vegetables, sweet potatoe etc.

So far, I'd tried only organic ones like Earth's Best and Healthy Times.

Yo Qoosan,

Do you express BM while on hols? If yes you gotta lug the dual electric pump along?! Thanks for the headsup.....will bring my little one to HK, maybe next year
happy.gif

SS1,

Give her favourite food more often!! Like that she will grow
happy.gif

Btw what is her weight now?

Only recently Jarrett finishes one whole bottle of jar food! That is his dinner if there is no porridge or cereal feeds. But he loves his milk. Everytime after his meal, he will want to drink milk one hour later
happy.gif

Back