(2006/02) Feb 2006 MTB

Mindy....
my ethan today lao sai le....wonder if it's due to the healthy times brown rice tht i let him try for the first time yesterday. How ah???? I don't dare let him try again le.....

Bulma,
No choice lah. Must be patient to teach mah...hehehe...

Dunno why Jayden reject solid leh.... My mum cooked pumpkin porridge and he only took 2 teaspoon then mai liao.... My mum grumble saying liao gang.... Then hor mix FM with cereal he oso mai lim.... How ah? Last nite I bot 2 bots of Heinz baby food. Asked my mum to let him try and see how.... If he still reject how ah? He is 6 mths liao leh....

Last time hor we start our girl straight with porridge when she turns 6 mths... Wah she can finish all..... Basically she likes to eat lor....hehehe.... Anything u put in her mouth she will eat.

But Jayden is different. He dun eat whatever we gave....very tao tia...

bbcutie, u jus started feed solid huh? or been feeding quote sometime then he reject?
JH initially like to eat then abt 2weeks ago refuse to eat n will spit out. then i add puree to her cereal she now eating quite ok liao.
when she refuse tat time, i feed only 1-2 spoonful at a time...slowly build up again.

smiley,
We started him with cereal last month but he throw all out after finish all.

We just started to feed solid. I told my mum to try the baby food that I bot for him and see how. If he likes then maybe we will get more for him.

So u only feed her 1-2 spoonful then the rest give milk? One day u feed her how many times solid initially? I was thinking to feed him solid for lunch. Then slowly add dinner.

I wish he could eat like her sis. My girl finish all when we first started solid and her first solid meal oso.

smiley,
We started him with cereal last month but he throw all out after finish all.

We just started to feed solid. I told my mum to try the baby food that I bot for him and see how. If he likes then maybe we will get more for him.

So u only feed her 1-2 spoonful then the rest give milk? One day u feed her how many times solid initially? I was thinking to feed him solid for lunch. Then slowly add dinner.

I wish he could eat like her sis. My girl finish all when we first started solid and her first solid meal oso.

Stella
Ethan LS how many times? Is he ok anot? Dun worry too much monitor n see how is it 1st in the mean time give him lots of water hor.

bbcutie,
what type of bb food? those jar vege/fruits? but all these v sweet leh. i use these jar food to add flavour to cereal and not direct feed. can direct feed also but leh not filling w/o cereal or porridge.

yes, i feed a few spoonfuls then the rest give milk. initially when i start solid (plain cereal), i only give 1 tablespoon dry cereal mix with milk. then only once a day....noon time.
then after a few days, increase to 1.5tbspoons, then a few days later increase to 2tbspoons.
after abt 3wks later, i increase to 2 feeds a day and the 2nd feed lesser portion. then recently after abt 2mths into solids feeding i give 3x but 2x lesser portions. in total, now she take 4-5tbspoons of oats and/or brown rice cereal.
she start to reject plain brown rice cereal after abt 1.5mths into solid feeding so i introduce vege/fruit puree and introduce oat cereal as well. so tat she will have diff taste of food. i guess she refuse to eat cos v sianz of eating the same brown rice cereal...heehee

smiley,
Will start slowly with my boy.

Haha.. yr bb must be bored with the same taste lah... Maybe can add some diff taste of puree for her. We will be sian if we eat the same food for lunch everyday mah..hehehe

smiley,
I bot those jar one lor.... They taste sweet ah... I din taste so dunno how it taste like leh... I bot purnips, pumpkin and sweet potato puree and pear puree for him.

Hi hasminesym,
i give elvin teh healty times brown rice cereal. He love it every day must eat 2x.

Etelle,
Elvin take already ok lei. Must monitor your bb hor.

The Eu Ren seng one need to cook?

babycuite,
introduce solid slowly. Elvin like solid more than his milk. He eat most of the solid that we give him. Rice cereal, Brown rice cereal, fish porridge, meat porridge, potato, sweet potato, apple, apple puree, carrot, biscuit, cherry tomato etc..

For me is let him try abit first then slowly increase his intake.

any mummy giving their babies Nestle Rice Cereal? I started my gal on that with 2-3 teaspoons but seems like she is not taking it very well, she will spit out some and won't eat too much. Is it because of the taste or it's jus a matter of her getting used to it?

Should i change brands? Coz PD recommended Nestle Rice Cereal as he say that is the only rice cereal w/o milk.

Jappooh n Smiley
Where to buy Healthy Times brown rice?
Yujie dun really like the brown rice given by nanny. Not sure wat brand is hers.
Thinking should I buy or not?
BTW, what so good about brown rice vs normal?

siewling, HT brown rice can be bought from NTUC or some organic stores.

brown rice is high in fibre but quite heaty...normal rice is full of carbo only.

Mindy saw ur posting in the BP wow u wake up so early ah, Reyes keep waking up is it? Me got so tired of waking up to pacify Keagan so i put him to sleep beside me *hai* now his pacifier drop he will cry liao buay tahan.

babycutie,
I started off with the jar puree then slowly add to rice cereal for more flavour. Once my bb tried the jar puree, he dun want the plain rice cereal anymore.
I tried giving Jerry fish in his porridge, he dun want to open his mouth leh, then cry n cry because he is hungry but he rejects fish. Cham liao, like his sister anti-fish!

Mindy,
U tried the Eu ren sang brown rice powder ok or not ? How many times u feed?

Summer,
I feel the Nestle cereal very oily n sweet. The bowl like very oily when i wash it...

Etelle,
How many times Ethan LS? If really LS, then stop the brown rice cereal 1st. Must give him more water, then can still drink milk or not, LS like cannot drink milk izit?

jasmine
he only "lao" one time ......maybe like mashy said ah its watery becuz of fibre...but if LS for the whole day then should be fine right...

ilim
ethan has all long been the pattern that keagan is hee hee pacifier drop en liaoz hee hee but then if he sleep le he spit out himself then it's different hee hee :p i have gotten use to no sound sleep....

irene ah, ya lor this reyes keep waking up until got a few times i say "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" loud loud. but he still make noise. hahahahahhaha. The other day we went out, when i was driving home, i find myself like dozing off lei. wah lau super tired!

yohooo Stella, is Ethan ok now?? If not lao whole day shd be ok. U monitor closely. Can try again after 2 days and see how.

Jasmine, that eu ren sheng powder very nice smell. And i notice Reyes like it. He dislike Heinz but brown rice, he kinda like. His mouth will make those "chuuu chuuu" sound when eating brown rice and porridge.

Hiya Summer, y not u try Heinz. That one no milk one. Personally I dun like Nestle cereal. But notice a lof of PD will give that as samples. Guess Nestle very good terms witht the paeds yeah..heheh

yest., we tried feeding Ian cereal from the spoon, he didn't like it lei.... cried and refused to swallow. sigh, will try again this weekend.

Fruits
how do u gals feed your bb fruits ah? must mash until its juicy? my nanny just scraps the pear with the spoon, so it's not totally liquid. thats ok right? And since apples are not as soft, so must blend into juice?

Amanda,
You're soooooo lucky! XR can sleep automatically. Just like SiewIng and some others, drinking to sleep is e only way that seems to work with ian. and i was so happy that he stopped fussing for 20min every night b4 he goes to bed. :p

Re: Nestle

There's sucrose in the Nestle cereal orh.

Summer,
u can try gerber or Heinz rice cereal. Both doesn't come with sucrose nor milk.

Etelle

Poor Ethan. BTW hor, it's smiley lah. not me who said brown rice got more fibre lah. Ai yoh, everytime also say, 'mashy says....'.
kao_dizzy.gif

My ds is very much better already. He's now on ventolin syrup. Phew!

Brought him to his infant care yesterday. He seemed to enjoy it.
happy.gif
Got his school bag (have to buy from the school) and going to pack for him this weekend. Really like going to school. The sch very cute, even prepared his name tag to hang on the bag and the communication book with his name pasted on it. He's now a 'Koala'.
happy.gif

Mashy
paiseh paiseh yeah smiley said hee hee :p u r encyclopedia mah hee hee so everything also say u said hee hee :p glad caeden is better hee hee enjoying the infant care very important hee

Mindy
thank yeah he din LS lah only one time so maybe not consider LS lor....i will try again today after one day's break and see how things goes....

hahahahah so cute caeden got school bag hehehe and he's a koala hahahahhahaha great that he enjoy.

good to know that he's so much better.. mine like getting worse.. i si bey sianzz.. recently my turn to suay haizzzz

wah, really sian. booked cameron highland chalet for sept hols then found out got staff seminar so leave not approved. Then try to change earlier in the wk, no more slot...so now trying to change to other chalet but all full liao. change n change to fit in everyones plans, then i think cancel easier...

Claire,
why not try the Oct wk? Got 2 days holidays rite? If I'm not wrong.

Stella,
Hope Ethan is better, if really LS then got to stop FM. BM is ok.

Mashy,
So good to know that Caeden is much better now, can go school oso. But still got to monitor lor 'cos u nvr know whether any other bbies are sick when they are brought to the infant care.
Sometimes when I know there's a lot of kids sick in my gal's class, I cut short her time at school to half day, let her take her nap at home after her lunch at school.

Bulma,
U got bring Jarren back for review? Did PD say anything?

Hi gals,
i have a problem here. Elvin dun wan his milk lei. He want his broen rice cereal. Took 3x today liao.. Before the spoon came to his mouth it already open big big liao...

Find that he like solid alot but dun wan his milk. I try to give him formual loh cos that is the basic.. Headache.. Need to give him milk only when he is sleeply.. Sigh...

And one can tell me is the healty time brown rice cereal the same as eu ren sheng one?

Mindy,
does eu ren sheng wan need to cook or just add hot water?

Hi gals,
today finally bought the 1st safety exersaucer for elvin already. Will only arrive on tue. Bought at 20% + 5% discount. Quite a gd deal.
happy.gif

mashy: hehe any reason the 'koala' is being named? is it any kind of group name... glad tat he like the place.. hehe really look like goin to school rite... hehe

i found infor from a book tat my hubby borrowed from library.... Just to share w u all...

Average sleepin pattern:
3 months-Day:5hrs, nite:10hrs
6 months-Day:4hrs, nite:10hrs
9 months-Day:3hrs, nite:11hrs
12 months-Day:2hrs, nite:11hrs

Bedtime tips:
Encourage bb to sleep while there are background noises goin on. This way bb wun expect silence at bedtime
Put a selection of toys in the cot to provide amusement if she wakes early
Make night feeds as quick and quiet as possible, keepin the lights low and changing bb first. Dont do anything stimulating
Put bb down to sleep in the cot at night so that she comes to associate it with sleep.

Cleanin bb teeth:
As soon as bb first tooth appear, clean the teeth every morning and nite. Cleanin at nite is very important before bed because the flow of protective saliva decrease when bb is asleep. which means any sugar in the mouth allow the plaque to stay acidic for a prolong period. Brushing in the morning help to remove any build up of plaque that has occured during nite. tink tis is why puttin bb to sleep during milk time is not good bah...
happy.gif

Toys for 0-6 months: Mobile, Rattle, Soft toys, Baby Mirror, Squeaker, Baby Gym and Play mat

Toys for 7-12 months: Cloth or card book, Big ball, soft blocks, beakers, bath toys, pop up toys, musical toys and push along toys.

Yesterday I went to Carrefour at Suntec and they were having clearance sale for books! $5 each and I bought 6 for Caeden.
happy.gif
Too good to miss.

Hi feza,
i bought it robinson. IT cost $129.90. So after teh 20% discount + the 5% rebate during the bill i only pay $97.40 for the exersaucer. At 1st wan to buy a sec hand one but after cant get new deal so end up decide to buy a new one.

Hi Mashy,
thanks i will try again tmr. Elvin just drink milk and sleep liao.

Wow mashy that really a good deal. $5 only..

Hi Amanda,
i still dunno how ot brush or wipe elvin teeth especially the nite cos if he is awake then very difficult to sleep liao.
sad.gif

Mummies

Updates!!!

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>BB Dob</TD><TD>Birth Wt</TD><TD>Wt/ Ht</TD><TD>Type of Diaper</TD><TD>Type of FM</TD><TD>Caregiver</TD><TD>Address (Area) </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mashy</TD><TD>Caeden</TD><TD>1-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD>7.1kg/ 65cm</TD><TD>Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>BM &amp; S26 Gold</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Bulma</TD><TD>Jarren</TD><TD>12-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>8.3kg/ 66cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Butterfly123</TD><TD>Yong Le</TD><TD>12-Jan-2006</TD><TD>1.9 kg</TD><TD>6.8kg, 62cm</TD><TD>NTUC/Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol 21 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Ah May</TD><TD>Sam/Ray</TD><TD>13-Jan-2006</TD><TD>1.9kg/2.3kg</TD><TD>6.4kg,5.8kg/60cm</TD><TD>NTUC/ Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma/Maid</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Bochap</TD><TD>Yu Jie</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>7.35kg/ 62.8cm</TD><TD>Nepia/Huggies/Pet Pet</TD><TD>BM &amp; Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Ivory</TD><TD>Zi Jie</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.96kg</TD><TD>8.5kg/70cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Sally Cinnamon</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>23-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.5kg</TD><TD>5.3kg/ 62cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Smiley</TD><TD>Jia Hui</TD><TD>24-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.45kg</TD><TD>7kg/ 65cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>BM &amp; Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Ling79</TD><TD>Nicole Tan</TD><TD>25-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.63kg</TD><TD>7kg/ 65cm</TD><TD>PP/ Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Gingerale</TD><TD>Annalisa</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.32kg/ 50cm</TD><TD>Mamo poko/Pureen/PP</TD><TD>Friso Gold</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>VonVon78</TD><TD>Marcus</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>2.65kg</TD><TD>6.6kg/66cm</TD><TD>Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>BM &amp; S26 Gold</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma (Fm 5th June)</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>26-Jan-2006</TD><TD>3.32kg</TD><TD>8.4 kg/65cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko/Drypers/PetPet/PP</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Jurong East </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>BB Ger</TD><TD>Shayna</TD><TD>29-Jan-06</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>7kg/ 68cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>ihave3cats</TD><TD>Ashton Tan Wai Lok</TD><TD>1-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.5kg</TD><TD>8kg/70cm</TD><TD>MamyPoko</TD><TD>Isomil</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>China, Shanghai </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Babycutie</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>1-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.81kg</TD><TD>8.5kg/ 65cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Jasminesym</TD><TD>Jerry</TD><TD>2-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD>5.8kg</TD><TD>Nappy/Nepia</TD><TD>BM &amp; Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM/ Maid</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>oscarsem</TD><TD>Tavis</TD><TD>2-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>8.3kg/66cm</TD><TD>PP/Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Ronella</TD><TD>Sivan Kyle</TD><TD>3-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.4kg</TD><TD>7.4kg / 65</TD><TD>Nepia / Pampers</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Grandma/ SAHM</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Jasjas</TD><TD>Chloe Choo</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.89kg</TD><TD>7.1kg/ 68cm</TD><TD>Pet Pet</TD><TD>Friso 1 Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Jappooh</TD><TD>Elvin</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.86kg</TD><TD>6.95kg/ 63cm</TD><TD>Nepia/Pet Pet</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>C2202 Cecilia</TD><TD>Clara Ooi</TD><TD>4-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.3 kg</TD><TD>8.2 kgs / 60cm</TD><TD>Huggies</TD><TD>Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Carebear (Carol)</TD><TD>Amelia</TD><TD>5-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4.43kg/ 57cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>5-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.09kg</TD><TD>7.5kg</TD><TD>Nepia/ Fuzzi Bunz</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Sunshinekid</TD><TD>Annika Chui</TD><TD>7-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.46kg</TD><TD>7.3kg/ 64cm</TD><TD>Drypers/ Nepia</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Etelle</TD><TD>Ethan Luah</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.67kg</TD><TD>8.53kg/ 70 cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>Xin Ru</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.81kg</TD><TD>6.7kg/66cm</TD><TD>Drypers/PP</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Infant Care</TD><TD>Sengkang West </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Fen (Eleanor)</TD><TD>Elie Tan</TD><TD>8-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.58kg</TD><TD>8.2kg/65cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>mtanlove</TD><TD>Amos Jaw</TD><TD>9-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.51kg</TD><TD>7.7kg/ 66.5cm</TD><TD>PetPet/Mamy Poko/ PP</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Violet Blaze</TD><TD>Lee Feng Kai</TD><TD>9-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.38kg</TD><TD>6.5kg/62cm</TD><TD>Pampers/ Drypers/ Nepia</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>Maid/ Childcare</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>Daphne</TD><TD>10-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.35kg</TD><TD>6.49kg/ 60cm</TD><TD>Nepia/PP</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>tiffanys_mum</TD><TD>Tiffany Lam</TD><TD>10-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.86Kg</TD><TD>6.5Kg / 66cm</TD><TD>Huggies Comfort</TD><TD>Friso Gold / BM</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Kaki Bukit </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Fan</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>12-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.34kg</TD><TD>7.33kg/ 66cm</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Tanjong Pagar </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Bamwicca</TD><TD>Cayden Cheo</TD><TD>12-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.13kg</TD><TD>6.8kg/66.5cm</TD><TD>Fitti/Huggies/MammyPoko</TD><TD>Similac/BM</TD><TD>Grandparents</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>elfstar</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>14-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.53kg</TD><TD>9kg/ 70cm</TD><TD>PP/ Huggies</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>UK </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Koli Selina</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>14-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.11kg</TD><TD>7kg/63cm</TD><TD>Nepia/ PP</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>Bedok Reservoir </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Annissasim</TD><TD>Anya Sim Ke Yu</TD><TD>15-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.545kg</TD><TD>6.47kg/63.5cm</TD><TD>Bumwear/PP</TD><TD>BM/Similac</TD><TD>Maid</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Tan Xin Ru</TD><TD>16-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.26kg</TD><TD>7.2kg/65cm</TD><TD>Pet Pet/ Sealer</TD><TD>BM &amp; S26 Gold</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma/ Maid</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>16-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.430kg</TD><TD>6.2kg / 64cm</TD><TD>Pet Pet/Mamy Poko</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Mummyo</TD><TD>Ian Hon</TD><TD>17-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.98kg</TD><TD>7.85kg/63.4cm</TD><TD>Huggies</TD><TD>BM &amp; Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Kota Kinabalu MY </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>LIM</TD><TD>Chloe Lim</TD><TD>20-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.03kg</TD><TD>6.22kg/ 64cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Nanny</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>JH81</TD><TD>Lim Zheng Yu</TD><TD>20-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.11kg</TD><TD>6.7kg/67cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>S26</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>ilim</TD><TD>Keagan Wong</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.17kg</TD><TD>7.2kg/ 67cm</TD><TD>Japanese Brand</TD><TD>Dumex Mamex Gold</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Feza</TD><TD>Aida Ellyanna</TD><TD>21-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.17kg</TD><TD>6.8kg/61cm</TD><TD>Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Marsilling </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Professor</TD><TD>Alston choo</TD><TD>22-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.14kg</TD><TD>8.6kg 71cm</TD><TD>Huggies</TD><TD>Dutch lady</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Malaysia </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>bulomum</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>22-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>6.8kg/ 61cm</TD><TD>PP/Nepia</TD><TD>S26</TD><TD>Maternal Grandma</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Mindy</TD><TD>Reyes</TD><TD>24-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD>8.3kg/63cm</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>BM</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Kranji </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>VS(junior)</TD><TD>Giselle Teh </TD><TD>24-Feb-2006</TD><TD>3.00kg</TD><TD>7.4kg </TD><TD>Fitti/Pampers Dry</TD><TD>Mamex Gold</TD><TD>Nanny (sis)</TD><TD>Bishan/Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>mommyhome</TD><TD>Ian</TD><TD>25-Feb-2006</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>8.2kg/ 65cm</TD><TD>PP/ Pet Pet</TD><TD>Similac</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Bukit Merah </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>hipee</TD><TD>Lisa</TD><TD>25-Feb-2006</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>4+kg/ 58cm</TD><TD>Fitti</TD><TD>BM &amp; Dumex</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Mrs Ho</TD><TD>Ho Yu En</TD><TD>4-Apr-2006</TD><TD>2.3kg</TD><TD>5.6kg/ 58cm</TD><TD>Mamypoko/Fitti</TD><TD>Enfalac A+</TD><TD>Paternal Grandma</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Mindy i oso ask Keagan to keep quite by doing SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH but no use too hahahaha n the only way to shut him up n go back to zzzz is by putting his pacifier back.

Mummies
i have a lot of packet of the gylcerine sticks left(for cleaning baby's mouth). If anyone keen let me know. Each packet at 75 cents(3 sticks in a pkt). Thanks.

etelle,
The product code is it the bar code on the back of the packing huh??

Haiz... how come everytime got this type of promo hor, I already thrown away the pkts leh...
I have thrown away 3 pkts liao...

If not I can send in my entry liao....

Last time the nepia to exchange for NTUC points, I oso thrown away 10 ppts before I get to know the redemption. Haiz...

bbcutie
if u look at the entry form u will see the Product code P sample....yeah by 10 October can lah.....should be able to finish 3 pkt of wipes by then right?

Hi! I wanna join this thread too!

Bb's name: Atikah
DOB: 03.02.2006
Birth weight: 3.08kg
Height/ Wt: 7 kg/ 65cm
Diaper: Drypers
FM: S26 Gold/ Promil Gold
Caregiver: Maternal Grandma

I donno how to update the table lah...can somebody help me pls
happy.gif

etelle
strange hor, once 2nd mth over, bb tongue naturally clear by itself. That time xr didnt like so didnt buy, then ok liao.

yay! Long holiday coming up. Very excited coz hb and i booked a hotel rm on 8 aug fore fireworks festival so will be going with bb to watch. looking forward to tues
happy.gif

claire
yeah lor....now dun see milk stain on bb tongue le...weird hee hee :p wow so good...wish i had done the same then can watch fireworks from the hotel....sigh......no chance le.

xr's been having dry skin and now a bit scaly. My uncle was saying use our body scrub to remove the dry skin and apply moisturizer on it. My mom wants to apply the body shop tea tree facial scrub but i'm not sure if it;s too strong for bb. Tried to look for bb body scrub but seems like no one has such thing? Anyone bb has this problem? poor xr, skin take after mine, very easily dry.

claire
Keagan oso have this prob dry n scaly skin, me only apply aloe vera gel so far so gd. I apply twice a day morning n night.

wow so gd watch fireworks from the hotel rm *hai* shd have go book a rm since hb in sin but too bad now too late liao.

Back