2005 East Mommies

jas, if you ever been the melacca and stay there more than 2 night.. you'll get what i mean.. hahaha
whoa.. u still have not collect your pants from ethel.hehe
really collecting dust leh..
happy.gif

carrie
My boy is 29months. He has no problem with pee, but he just refuse to poo in potty, only wants to poo in diaper. Now whenever he wants to poo, he will ask me to wear diaper for him. I think it could be previously his constipation experience that he is fearful to sit on potty. Guess I got to give him time to adopt, don't want to force him. It will be worst if he decided don't want to poo....

phoebe
So far on leisure I only stayed in Malacca for 1 night. But had stayed there for two night but is during offical workshop.

You collected your stuff from Ethel? Yeah lor, so pai seh to have her store the pant till now. I think Ethel provides free laundry for the pant if it does get dusty right????
happy.gif

jas,
btw, wat size of diaper yr son using? i only hv Large.. can wear? Yr pants in air tight plastic bag..
happy.gif
u want to give me yr address? i can mail to u.. save yr trouble..

carrie,
ya hor, shld hv looked for u man!! was tryingto find bukit cina.. coz i hear the ba chang there very gd.. but cannot find.. then wanted to go to the bus terminal, near tesco to buy gula melaka. some brand (i forgotthe name) but also no time.. then i bought some dvd.. as usual quality so bad cannot watch,,.
happy.gif
in the end, only walk ard makota pde.
sad.gif

Hi Ladies
Sorry that I've been missing for sooo long. Hope everyone is fine & CONGRATS to Jilian!

I've been busy with my kids'blog. Pls feel free to visit http://babieslz.blogspot.com .

If you ladies like to wear same clothes with ur girls or daddy & son, u can try looking for it at OP. I've been getting clothes from there (few yrs liao) if I want us to wear the same
biggrin.gif

Wow... Everyone talking abt holiday! Hope I can go for one next month. Envy those of you that r going to travel far. My hubby no confident leh, so will go nearby resort. Any comments on Clud Med Bintan?

hi ethel,
i think u got the wrong person.. phoebe was in malacca.. not me.. hehe..
431704.jpg

hi jas,
can try NTUC's diaper.. $10.95 per pack..

phoebe
Thanks for the offer. It's okay.

ethel
My boy is wearing XL now. If the giant L size had small cutting, don't think he can fit in. Thanks for the offer.

Is the packaging very big? Sent by postage will it be troublesome? I think I collect from you will be better, I am quite scare of lost or damaged posting. I kena a few times liao.

carrie
NTUC diaper the outer layer is those plastic kind? I prefer those cotton type.

sj_ong
I have not been to club med bintan, so can't give any comments. Ever consider going for cruise instead?

My children loves the beach, so that's why we thought of it. As for cruise, My hubby likes that idea but me more keen in beaches, where my children can play with sand. Will try to ask around and check out the website. Thanks!

opps..
i meant phoebe in malacca.. :p

i wanted to go cruise but not allowed on board coz past 26weeks preggie.. i still find it expensive.. no child price.. sigh!! from what jas described, sounds fun..

jas,
i think the diapers too small for yr boy.. when i upgrade to XL i keep for u..
happy.gif

hi jas,
NTUC diaper not plastic kind, feels more like paper to me.. hehe..

hi jilian,
how are things for you so far? take care and rest well..
happy.gif

ethel
Thanks for the thought. Hopefully by the time your boy upgraded to XL, I hope my boy will not need diaper anymore.

You can go for a family holiday on the cruise after your 2nd one is older.

carrie
Paper feeling?? Should be quite hard and not so comfortable.

HELLO !!!
I am back
happy.gif

Arrgh..... So nice to go on holiday and such a let down to be back home...
I had a GREAT time in Australia. Had no problems with the customs thanks to all the advice from mummies here
happy.gif

Ethel,
Was not logged on already when you mentioned diapers. I just took enough to tahan 2 days then went to woolsworth to buy. The quality as good for the house brand.
Mummies looking at NTUC diapers
I have a packet of NTUC diapers in L size.I kiasu and bought it thinking my gal can fit but she still a medium. If you want a piece to try, just drop me your email. Exclusive for EAST mummies
happy.gif

SJ,
So long no hear from you !!!!
Pheobe,
You there to be tai tai rt? enjoy it
happy.gif

oreos, envy.. can go for holiday... me kana stuck in melacca. haha
i wish to be a tai tai here also... gotto work for in law leh. so super sianz... every hour also gotto see their face..
sad.gif

Phoebe,
hows malacca?? where is bukit cina ah?? cant find lei.. can buy gula malacca for me when u come back?
happy.gif

Jas,
nice to meet u. btw, can yr son wear the socks?

ethel.. melacca super bored. cant stand the ppl here taking their own sweet time to do everything.. haii
bkt cina is very near the historical places where evrything also in red... i cant remember the name of dat place
u got any specific brand ar or i just buy any brand?

jas.. u finally collected your stuff from ethel.. ahaha

ethel
Nice to meet you too. Thanks for the socks, it fits him.

phoebe
Yeah, finally collected the stuff and get to meet Ethel.

When you coming back? Is there such a confectionary called "Rong Hwa" in Malacca? Selling stuff like Tao Sa Pian, wife cake etc.

jas, will be back ard july..
wat u want me to buy for u? erm... no idea about it leh.. gotto ask aroud. i'm not familiar with melacca also.. hehe

phoebe
So it's a long holiday for you huh...

Actually I got the name wrong, it should be "Rong Cheng" (Yong Sheng Confectionary). If you don't know where is it then it's okay. My mum just came back and bought stuff from them and it was nice, so thinking if you know where is it and if convenient can get some stuff.

jas, it's not a holiday for me.. i'l be stuck at melacca permanantly.. only going back once a month...
sad.gif

i find out the place.. wat u need me to buy for you?

yay!!! i doin confinement at my mums pl...
happy.gif

my hubby told his mum...

hong,
WRU? how many wks r u now ah? i m at 32weeks.. eeeeekkkksss!
getting scary... best part , dunno my hubby will be ard when i deliver..arrggh!

phoeb,
i let u know the brand i want.. thks

ethel
Bet you must be very happy to go to your mum's place instead. Congrats..

phoebe
Thank you vey much. I just need the tau sa pian, wife cake and the sesame soft roll. It is too much for you to carry? please let me know okay.

Hi Mummies,
I am back in the forum! Heeheee... anyone deliver already?
happy.gif

Just check with you all, anyone been to Bintan ah? Any good resort to recommend, I mean with baby tagging along one?

Phoebe,
How come u permanently station at Malacca?

harlo.... welcome back
happy.gif

bintan? nope.. only been to batam.. hehe
but hor, these places is more for relaxing... so bringing a baby along might not be a very good idea unless u got someone to help you to take care while u enjoy some spa and massages loh.. hehe

i gotto help in my hubby family business.. sad
dun think i got a choice to choose where i want to be... my in law esp my fil so hard neck like a bull. just want ppl to do it his way... haii

so next time hor.. any mummy coming to melacca can look for me.. hehehe

Phoebe,
I am going to get my hubby to take care of baby while I go enjoy my spa..hyiak hyiak...

OIC, so your in law is those traditional Chinese ones. R they nice to you or not?

so clever.... hehehe

my fil super egoistic loh. they still quite ok coz i never talk back at them mah. but sometimes when i reject their advise hor, they will show face loh...

Cat,
ur busy period over?
Bintan - i went to Mayang Sari but i think Nirwana is more for family. We find the indo food at Mayang sari resort is yummy.

Ethel,
I am still here. I am only 34 weeks. 2 weeks earlier than u. I have some pain here and there occassionally leh and something i feel like I cant breathe. Ur hubby oversea? cannot request his coy not to fly now since u can be delivering anytime.

U got backup? If ur hubby cant accoy u to delivery ward, any other to accoy u?

Pheobe, u back at melaka ah.
anything nice there?? thanks but i think during confinement my mum wun allow me to eat all these.
Hubby not a snack person.

hong, me not back at melacca.. my hometown is ipoh.. hehe
but i am in melacca for good lah. will still go back to spore once a month.

34weeks.. gonna poop anytime.. u take care and enjoy the last stage of pregnancy loh..
happy.gif

really salute you and other mummies for having the courage to have no.2

Heehee Phoebe,
Not easy to be a "San Chong Shi De" wife & dutiful DIL. Ipoh not same as Malacca?

hong,
Yah, working is killing me! Now I miss my maternity leave again..hyiak.
Mayang Sari is also part of Nirwana rite?

cat, ipoh and melacca very big difference... melacca super 'ulu'
ipoh got lots of good foods and also lots of friend there mah.. here i'm so lonely. only got hubby and daryll...
sad.gif

cat, i dunno what other chance that i can make friend here
sad.gif
... those ppl from the office loves keeping to themselves. dun seems like i can click with them also and their thinking also very traditional type... like dating can only hold hands type of thinking.. u get me?? hehehe

the only thing that keeps me entertain here is my internet connection...
happy.gif

Phoebe,
Hi!!! Well internet is better than nothing.
happy.gif
And there's your boy as well. Yeah I suppoe people who are not in the city are that that advanced in their 'pak-tohing' methods.

jilian, how are you coping with brandon? so u managed to get your boss to let your work half day?

whole day stuck at home with daryll makes me feel like 'huang nian po' leh. i still prefer to work.. but hor, working here does not need to dress up. those girls at the office goes to work with ah mah tshirt and jean only.. it's those T-shirts that we use for sleeping, big and loose. i so scared i might end up not bothering with my appearance...
sad.gif

hi phoebe,
at least you have internet connection over there, otherwise will really be like totally cut off from the outside world..

hi jilian,
hope everything is well and fine for you..
happy.gif

hi mummies,
my boy's 1st year celebration was over at last! hehe.. need some peace for us, will be going penang this thur to sun..
happy.gif

Phoebe,
Then u go & corrupt them lor..haha.. kidding lah. I guess that's their culture, so if u can't change them, then u join them.

Carrie,
Holiday again!! Envy envy~

hi cat_tail,
should not ask phoebe to join them, she will be 'huang lian po' then.. i think this is most mummies' nightmare.. if i dress too casually my sisters may laugh and tease me, saying i less concerned about my image since i became pregnant and giving birth..
sad.gif

hi phoebe,
help your ILs to set dress code for the staff.. tell them that is for professional image
happy.gif

Cat,
Yah same group but they are all along the beach. Nirwana have more things for kids. Mayang sari is like a chalet. No bathtub, kind of hard to bath the kids.

phoebe,
yah ipoh.. hahhaa..
aiyo u sound so chem over there. I am still ok but getting very tired now. *pat pat*
I am so blur.. i still told my gynae i am 34 weeks and he said NO, 35 weeks liao. :p

hong
i think i am 32 or 33 wks.. i also cannot remember but i think i gonna induce ard 18 jul.. my hubby leave period.. he cannot take leave la.. which hospital will u b goin to? TMC? i really dunno how i m gonna cope with 2 kids!!! sigh! what r u gonna name yr son?

Girls,
any recommendation for a single syllabus boy name?
if i hv a girl , i will name her joy or jill.. but cant seem to get a boys name... sigh! all suggestions welcome.. thks

Phoebe,
since u collecting cobweds there.. u can help think of names.. hahah
happy.gif

Carrie,
No wonder u always look so "mei mei" all time..keke.. Think I am the most lazy Mum here, dun even bother to dress myself up..haha...

hong,
No bathtub!! Err.. ok, I better take the resort.
Maybe becos u r a 2nd time Mum, so a bit bor chup liao.
lol.gif

Ethel,
Which alphabet u prefer?

cat_tail
Welcome back... you went for holiday?

phoebe
So who is looking after daryll when you are working? You mean your place in S'pore is vacant most of the time?

Carrie,
At least so much better than me,. I totall;y look like Ah Soh..keke...

JasTan,
It's "holiday" at workplace.. *sob sob...

Ethel,
What abt "Joel"? 2 syllabus can or not?

carrie,
i was looking at jace.. but issit too angmo sounding?? Jace.. sound like girl?

preferably J but if cannot find any alphabeta also can. but 1 syllable lor.. joel my mephew name. julian also nice but i know 4 julians alrdy..
i was also looking at jedd or jared... jedd sound so star wars.. hahah. headache..
girl so easy : Joy Jill june joyce jane the list is endless

arrrgh I am so Not Looking fwd to the delivery!!! and the mother of all torture, CONFINEMENT!!! then comes the 1mth then the 1yr!!! i feel faint!

eh, u think we can all organise a weekend trip to BANGKOK???
leave the kids behind and go!! fri to sun.. i know all sure can bear to leave the kids behind.. takes a lot of mental prep!

Hi ethel,
single syllabi? How about Jake? judd?
Other alphabets? Lloyd? Luke? Tim? Tom? Ben? Dan?
So far, that's the few that I have on top of my head
happy.gif

Hong,
you thought of a name for boy boy yet?

Go to bangkok?
end up we all stay glued to our handphones calling to check if the bb are ok with their care takers!!! Ha!!! ha!!! but you know what, I do miss those girl trips overseas... Things we used to do before we are married and now with kids
happy.gif

carrie, i think not possible loh coz my fil sometimes will wear pyjama to the office... haha

hong, hehe... preggie is like that. last time i also had problem remembering my pregnancy week. and will even forget how old i am..
happy.gif

wethel.. let me think about it tomorrow.. hehe
must start with J ar??

jas, daryll will follow me to the office and the maid will look after him... wont be leaving him alone at home with the maid.. me kiasi mummy.. hehe

Ethel,
U reminds of this rhyme call "Jack & Jill".
happy.gif

"Jess" good too cos it means wealthy..heehee. Ok, I crack my head & only can think of a few... Ja, Jace, Jase, Jax, Jean, Jorge, Jude, Joey....

Phoebe,
Your FIL is so funny...haha...I think it's a mission impossible for u to change their culture since the tow kay oso like tat.

We are going to name our boy Julian.
Infact we shortlisted Julius and Julian but many told me Julian is nicer. personally i find Julian a bit girly.. Dun know why.
I told my hubby cannot settle between two then call Julian Julius Wong lor. hahhaa.. in short JJ Wong. Joking!

Ethel, u also going for "J"?
I didnt know both my kids will be borned in the month of "J". U going for induction? I hope i dun have to go thru induction. Wait for my boy willing to come out. My hubby said hopeful the boy will come out after 12 july cos he can go and claim NB gift from SAF. Can get $250. *faint*
I told him providing ur son can wait ah.

Phoebe,
My memory is not working very fine for me. I keep forgetting things. Terrible..

hi ethel,
i think jace is fine, i don't find it girlish, but most importantly is your own liking..
happy.gif
i personally prefer simple n not so common names.. hehe..

hi phoebe,
your FIL really "superb".. haha..

Phoebe,
My boss's boss said cannot work from half day at home. So today I went to office and told my boss I most probably will resign. Then he dangle the half-half work office-home thing at me. Sigh. I don't know leh. Now so confused! And looking at how the in laws have been handling Brandon, I am very heavy-hearted to leave him with them. Confirmed spoilt!!!

Carrie,
So far so good.
happy.gif

Ethel,
John? Don? Ed? Matt? Mike?
Sorry Carrie but I had a girl friend with the name Jace. Heheh.. Plus it'll be sort of short for Jacelyn. :p

Jilian,
U still on maternity leave right. Is Brandon, ur ILs 1st grandson? I also thot my daughter will be spoilt by my ILs. It looked like initially but ok after that. Impt tat both parties have a a common understanding of upbringing.

Ethel,
I am deliverying in TMC. 18 Jul is suppose to be my EDD. hahaha..

cat,
Quite true. i am so bo chap that i "hug the buddha thigh" now. hahaha..

Back