2005 East Mommies

Carrie,
where are ur work place now? Happier at the new place? new trade as not doing accounting?

hong
i will be a stay-at-home mum till i find a new job.. not at the above-mentioned company anymore, tell you the details when we meet.. sigh..

Hi all,
How's everyone doing? I Wish all of u a Merry X'mas n a Happy New Year!
happy.gif

Carrie,
Hope u get yor new job soon. Gd luck!

Hi hi...

Hope I'm not intruding. Cat_tail, I'm Erika's mummy
happy.gif

Actually, posting here to ask if any mummies interested in joining my son for beginner swim lessons at Katong pool on Tuesdays 6pm with Instructor Koi. My boy is 3.5yr old.

He's a very nice elderly man who has been teaching for more than 30yrs. My boy actually requested for this particular coach himself!

Pl PM me for rates and if you are interested. Cat_tail, any chance you might be interested for Mikel?

Tks!

Hiya...

Lemme go check his name card. His full name is Koi Kock King. Maybe can look up Singapore Sports Council website to see?

I'm having a trial class with him, together with my friend's daughter next week Tues 6pm at Katong pool. Anyone keen to join?

Hello

How is mummy here?

This year all kiddos here will be registering for pri one.I only realised last week that ds immunisation is not completed.So jab him and he ended up unwell.He had a five in one booster.

Rgds
Joy

Hi all,
How's everyone doing? Finally the time we r waiting for is here! <font color="ff0000">P1 REGISTRATION!!</font>
The phase 1 results freak me out a while.... so many 05 siblings. Cross my fingers when my turn is upz.

Joy,
U can relax. Cfm one place for ds. :p

cat_tail, jas,odie
so which sch u eyeing? Kong wah?

joy
yr boy will go Tao nan rite?? u no worries under sibling

Joy,
How I wish my gal like yor boy.. Bao Jia. Lol
Oh well, can't help worrying when I see 50% taken up! I pray no more heart attack from the next phase.

Ethel,
Bioing Kong Hwa. How's JOsh doing? Coping well wif his P1?

cat-tail

You funny lah...how is it going?

Today, dd just informed me that ds will be having orientation on 19 nov.Dont think my girl had that six years ago.

Ethel,

How is josh?ACS fun right?

JOy,
Wah, so fast they keep u inform abt the orientation when the P1 reg still on going. Now gan cheong liao... left 94 plcs to be share in 2 phases. Next wk will be my turn to reg.

Hi Mummies,

I am doing another spree for the cordyceps capsules. If u are interested pls drop me a msg here or PM me on the number of boxes u want.

As for the price, the official website is selling $62 per box which contain 60 capsules. I hope I can get more order to push down the price just like last round. Therefore, I cannot confirm the price yet. I would be collecting any $$ till everything is firm.

Cat,
Can you help me to ask your friend if she still interested to get more. Her review is very rewarding cos when I told my friends the capsules worked well on my kids. Seem to me that they are not so convinced, may be I sound like I am selling the products myself.

I am so glad the capsules I recommended also worked well for your friend.

Hi Hong,

Nice to see this thread come alive.How time flies, our little baby is going to primary school in two months time.

Cheers,
Joy

Have a nice day for mummies with kids going to P1 today... Bet must be an exciting day for both mummy and the child...

Hi Mummies,
Want to share your kid experience attending P1? hahaha..

I think I have another round next yr.

Hi gals,
How is everyone doing?
happy.gif

Edna starts her P1 tis yr. She is njoying her new life but i feel stressful for her! She got her homework from day 1 n spelling on the same week.... While my frds' ones frim other sch r still doing art everyday wif no homework! Anyway, she told me her fav subject is 'Recess, music &amp; PE'... Lol

Back