(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

Yeah Hiroshi-Ma comes to the rescue... I was just asking my HB to book a chalet and cater some food. Tried Angeli catering and found their food tasty. One thing to do is to place my girl's first yr photo on the cardboard for the guests to sign and write little notes to her so can later frame it up and pass it on to her when she's grown up.

yes mummy ju...msn better..chin,my msn id is [email protected]

shuyan..i stay opp boon lay secondary..where the show flat for WIS is...

birthday celebration
venue : fren's place
cake : not fix
food : catering or DIY
theme : no idea

BTW,the mag "family" has a write up on bday party and themes...

Jurong mummies,
Shall we all bring our babies for a swim? The kids pool at my place is really fun and my bb loved it the first time I brought her swimming. If you are all interested, let me know...maybe we can have a bb swim session next Sat afternoon? I will be shifting out of Jurong soon...so place will only be available for Aug.

Hiroshi-Ma,
Well said (on being proud of your boy)!!!

birthday celebration:
I'm not planning a big one but since we did not really celebrate for her full month so I was thinking of a mini birthday celebration for her, for family member (with both the ah-ma family). Her gor gor said must have a birthday celebration for mei mei hee...

venus.. chin seldom msn during wrk.. how?

or u msn me also can ah.. hahaha..

Syl.. swimming at where? hope its n ot too far frm west area.. heh..

Re: Birthday Celebration

Wow, quite a few suggestion already. Hiroshi-ma, theme parties sound no bad leh. Planning to bk charlet at aranda country club and order buffet. Shuyan, I heard a lot of gd comment on neo garden too. I personally tried mum kitchen also not bad.

venus

Have u heard of 3D creative cake?? So cute and tempting.

Syl

Aaaa, Hougang mummy welcome or not??? Thou it seem very farrrrrr.. hehehe Have not bring my boi to pool yet but going for trial lesson with aquaduck.

ernestmum, it seems that they are not able to do it on 13 aug lor. so now CONFIRMED 20 aug 5pm and 5.30pm

the rest ok??
we can meet earlier for 'tea' before going??

Group 1 5pm
1. momoko
2. momoko's friend
3. hiroshima
4. Ju
5. Karen

Group 2: 5.30pm
1. summer
2. venus
3. venus's friend
4. misch
5. earnestmum (cannot make it)

Summer,
I've tried Neo Garden, it is good, they also give further discount if the buffet is on weekday. As for mum's kitchen, I heard from my colleague that it is good too (both food & presentation) and they even have kids buffet menu. One thing to note is if you are having a mini gathering, can consider Neo Garden as they have mini-buffet.

Venue/summer,
I heard that ecreative's cake is not nice leh. If you are looking for 3D cake, I think Primadeli & Bengawan Solo also have.

Summer: 3D cakes are definatelt nice and showy, But when it comes to taste.... it sucks BIG time.... And thinking of cutting the cake makes it worst... i am sticking with the good old ones...

There are alot of themes you can go for... that depends on what jav like...
can go for character theme:
eg, winnie the pooh, thomas the train, mickey mouse, barney,the incredibles, and so much more...
Or Nursery Rhymes theme:
Or colour theme.....
then with the theme in mind, you can go shop for goodie bags, invitation cards, entertainment for your guest.... etc etc

Have Fun!

Malc's first bday will be a simple one. A buffet at home and cake of course lor. Will invite all my 16th floor neighbours, our families and close frens.

eh Ju, he he, u realized that ah .. yeah, didn't check the forum for sometime liau ... busy yak yak with you all in MSN, he he he

so, wat is this aquaduck about?

Ju: Regarding the playdate on every wed, can I join you all too with my little girl? Am I too late?

I am a SAHM, seldom log in but been reading this on and off when i am free.

Me stay near to Hougang MRT.

hello..wow Susan, u really disappeared for a long time.

For one yr old celebration, I think we will keep it simple with cake plus some nice food and celebrate with our own family. hehe....

Sigh! Talking abt 1st b'day... me dun even have a say! My Hb's aunt went ahead to book the NSRCC Bungalow in Changi liao, w/o consulting us...
So I guess I got 1 thing less to worry??!!!

Hiroshi-ma,
Good suggestions there on the theme parties, will try think of something for her party! Thanks for your ideas!!

mommies,i recieved the letter fr mediacorp about the chubby baby contest prelim round on 12aug at center point,those who have join,have u all recieve it?can meet up at there.
venus,is ur blkk 260?
summer,the neo garden got discount for 1year old birthday,i think 20% leh.
sly,ur place near where?cos my boi very fussy de,after swimming he normally ll slp,then cant go too far.I normally bring him to my mum's hse to swim,after swim then go up swim.if not he very noisy.

calbee
Currently we have 5 pairs of moms and babes. The weekly playdate session takes place at my 5-rm HDB flat at Punggol. So it might be a little crampy. If you don't mind, you can drop me an email at [email protected] ya!

Summer, of course u are welcome to join in the swim, but I thought Hougang is quite far from the west mah for u to travel all the way...

Venus/Shuyan/Cel, my place is next to Boon Lay Garden Pri school along boon lay drive. If all of u are interested, we can fix a date and time & u can bring ur bbs for swim :)

Hi Ju, ok thank you
happy.gif
...nearer to date i will email you for your address.

This coming wed i will not be able to make it cos it is national day. Going to bring Rebeca for a one day educational tour around spore organise by CC...
happy.gif

Hope to meet up soon.

Poor liewlian, nevermind, since you can't decide the venue, then you plan the party program/food lor. But think you must let your hb's aunt know first if not later she go ahead with the planning.

All mommies w bb taking part in the bb contest:
Your qualifying round is this sat @ compasspoint? What time will you gals be there? See if I can go down & support.

Morning ladies.. Syl i roughly noe where is ur condo.. will arrange wif u again the date.. heh..

shuyan.. u receive letter liao ah.. I din receive any leh.. so most prob orlando not chubby enuff liao.. hahahah..

shuyan...no no i am at blk 671a..

syl so u r at summervale is it?? hooray when can we go??

anyone receive letter for pretty baby contest??

hi summer,
is it your gum? i oso got swollen gum lei...somemore when brushing my teeth sometimes bleed...
sofar haven't put anything only gargle mouthwash only....

chin....
the bunny FP toy cute hor....i oso saw at carrefour
happy.gif

but i still prefer the doggie one liao...will wait hopefully will be in to sgp soon
happy.gif

ju....
can i join the wednesday gathering too?
but i dun think i can make it for evry wed lor....
need to teach my gal some social skills
happy.gif

i stay @serangoon north
nearer mrt is hougang mrt...

abby just went for her 2nd pneumoccocal jab yest
she's now 8.88kg and 70cm

oh ya,
i got her 'crawling' video posted in her blog

www.little-abby.blogspot.com

yet to learn about scrapping
hope got time - want to beautify my gal's blog keke....

calbee
No worries. My 'playdate' centre is closed on public holidays.

littleabby
Thanks for your interest. I am not sure if my place can accomodate another pair of mom & babe leh. Imagine having 7 adults and 7 babies, not forgeting my dog in the house. And the corridor is being occupied by strollers too. I worried it might ended up to rowdy and caused inconvenience to my neighbours. Hope you understand.

littleabby,
I also like the doggie one but my hubby say the bunny is quite cute too. You stay in Serangoon North ah, my mum too. which ave?

littleabby,
Saw abby's video clip on crawling, so cute & so envy .... Jaime cannot crawl yet, now she is trying to steady herself on fours but a bit 'rocky'.

Summer & other mummies who r joining the aquaduck thing, u've tried or this will be your first time? How they charge for the lesson?

CW ... I'm on MSN everyday, yak yak with other mummies too.

Ah Ju, open house ah ..

Doreen, deposit paid for the chalet liau?

Hey mummies

So excited to share this piece of new with all of u. Javier's finally crawling leh. hehehe. Now no more backward liao and he learn to balance himself better. However, he crawling methond like worm lor cos after he move his hand left righr, he lay his body down liao. At least he's moving without me to supervise him. So next next week, javier can join Malc and Hiro in the crawling game.

SusanY

It's my first time joining aquduck. Can't remember the detail, it like once a week affair at certain swimming complex or club . U can refer to their website

Re: Playdates

Ahem attention all HOUGANG mummies

I'm organising a playdates at hougang area on every mon. Who's interested? Got one condition thou, hope everyone can be flexible cos not every mon can leh so maybe sometime we change to another day or postpone it. (But most mon can lar).

I'm staying @ HG Ave 1. Those interested can drop me an email at [email protected]

Hi Calbee- long time no hear from u.. infact since last nov before you, hiroshi-ma and myself went in for the great Nov 18 c-section..hee hee.. how are u and baby doing? Can post yr baby's pic here so we can see how much the babies have grown. =)

sly(dolly),I roughly noe where u stay.Fix a date,then go ur place swim.Then must bring back all my boi thing fr my mum hse liao,ha ha.

baby2005,the timing is fr 1pm to 6pm.i would go around 4,my husband work till 3pm,then fr boonlay to there,wow very far.
I recieved it yesterday,say we r shortlisted for the prelim round.maybe u see these few day ll recieve or not.I oso let him join the pretty baby,but haven recieve yet.

venus,oh i noe where liao.I last time stay at blk 682,now blk 262,opp the coffee shop.I normally sat bring my son go eat mac breakfast,wanna join?

susan
no lah. not open house lah. a few mommies are coming over weekly for playdates with their babies.

post here often leh. liven up our thread. hehe...

mummies i'm so busy at work. its crazy...

for aquaducks i will confirm with them 20 aug 5 & 530pm hor...if anyone of you cannot make it please let me know (so far only know earnestmum) and since there are still slots, anyone who wan to join in please email me at [email protected]

susanY, its our first trial with aquaducks. 30 min FOC. at suntec. wan to join us?

Back