(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

At fat, me start to bath on the 5th day i came home... cant tahan at all!!!! u pregnant so slim,give birth liao also so slim... envy manz!!! i got alot of water retention lei, fingers all still big big....... :-( cant wait to massage!

Chinlee, i got babyzone to make the scholar brush for my boy so they shave his hair for free. If not, most ppl will shave themselves.

Congrats blur blur!

Cel, I see..ok lah..xia si wo..can bathe can liao..I dont mind bathing w rice wine for another 10 days. Still have last 1/2 bottle left.

aprilpinky: son's full name is Isaac hiroshi yoon mun hoi (Yuan wen kai).... so therefore the confusion.... kekkekekeke.....

venus: Pacifier..... I think it is the 2nd week... He still dun like the idea of the pacifier... grr... tough time getting him to bed...

sexxy: rahhahahaha... i still can't fit my wedding ring.....

All:
Gyne was the one that ask us to take all the pictures at the right time... i remembered...
as he pull my son out... he told hubby "take picture, take picture...."
then he handed hubby scissors... and say, "cut cord.... dun faint hor..."
then he gave the nurse some time to dry the bb up and for my hubby to take so pictures...
as he pull out the plcenta... told hubby to take picture again....
Heng my gyne so CUTE... like to take pictures...
so never miss much loh....

Aprilpinky, no nid to xia si.. hehe.. still can bath.. me juz finish bathing.. hee.. wat a hot weather..

ah FAT, 'hoi' is wat dialect for 'kai' ah? my son also got the 'kai' but coz we duno hokkien is wat so no choice juz put 'kai' in the birth cert..

ur gynae so cute leh.. he muz haf like taking pics a lot, dat's y always ask ur hb to take pics also.. kekeke.. its nice to haf such gynae to even inform ur hb when is the right time to take pics..
happy.gif

celtricia:
"hoi" is in cantonese leh....
Yup, gyne LOVES taking pictures....
He has a wall full of posed naked wailing babies...
and hanging placenta....
kekekeke....

<font color="ff0000">Venus,</font>
My massage lady has 3 packages (5D $?forgot, 7D $400 and 10D $?forgot too! hee)

<font color="0000ff">Meixue,</font>
I dont dare to recommend people unless I know she's good. You can also engage her for relaxing massage.

<font color="aa00aa">Nat, Naughty etc</font>... Thanks for sharing pics! always nice to see baby pics! I've yet to upload... will do will dooooooo....

<font color="119911">Youpi,</font>
Yah, took me a long time to reach this "other" side!
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Ah Fat,</font>
You can tahan not showering till Day 17!?!?!? That's already very good!!! I showered today at Day 7... with herb water though.

<font color="0000ff">BlurBlur,</font>
Welcome Back! Your birth story very similar to mine... just that my labour only 5hrs and I didn't take epi (cos anaesthetist was late!) If mine was 24hrs, I would have yelled for epi. To update the list, how heavy was your Lezann?

<font color="aa00aa">Aprilpinky,</font>
How to contact Babyzone?

ATTENTION
I'd like to add another column to our list... I was thinking of babies' 1st month weight. Any better suggestions???

For Quick Reference,

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies To Be</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>03/12/05</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rochelle</TD><TD>04/12/05</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JeslynLuvRenee</TD><TD>07/12/05</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moonbell</TD><TD>11/12/05</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>22/12/05</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Absolut</TD><TD>24/12/05</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies</TD><TD>Popped on</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender/Name</TD><TD>Wt </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clee</TD><TD>14/10/05</TD><TD>01/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Manuka</TD><TD>15/10/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2.9kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venus</TD><TD>15/10/05</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font></TD><TD>2.77kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Naughty</TD><TD>19/10/05</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brent Chng</font></TD><TD>2.4kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nik</TD><TD>21/10/05</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gareth</font> &amp; <font color="ff0000">Gillian</font></TD><TD>2.1kg &amp; 1.8kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veil</TD><TD>26/10/05</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.04kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Morraine</TD><TD>28/10/05</TD><TD>18/10/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashley</font></TD><TD>2.99kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sandy Lian</TD><TD>28/10/05</TD><TD>16/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Lucia Tan</font></TD><TD>3.36kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Woofy</TD><TD>29/10/05</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Nicholas</font></TD><TD>3.1kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>31/10/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.73kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chin</TD><TD>02/11/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darion</font></TD><TD>3.85kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Priscilla</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>17/12/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jadon</font></TD><TD>1.36kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlynn</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>11/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ju</TD><TD>05/11/05</TD><TD>20/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Malcolm Wong</font></TD><TD>3.22kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Phoebe</font></TD><TD>3.16kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misch</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Girl</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3.32kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sibelle</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2.72kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amber</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Thaddeus Ting</font></TD><TD>3.42kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Youpi</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.37kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>SusanY</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Chia GyAnn</font></TD><TD>3.395kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aprilpinky</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ziyu</font></TD><TD>2.93kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emm</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Lucius Teng</font></TD><TD>4.075kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nmum</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blurblur</TD><TD>11/09/05</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Lezann Tan</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celtricia</TD><TD>10/11/05</TD><TD>11/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Orlando Lee</font></TD><TD>3.4kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jackie&amp;Jillie</TD><TD>11/11/05</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2.85kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTC2nd</TD><TD>12/11/05</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>YP Lee</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Qizhi</font></TD><TD>3.44kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>07/11/05</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Maxene</font></TD><TD>2.91kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>16/11/05</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aloysius</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Calbee</TD><TD>18/11/05</TD><TD>19/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ting Li</font></TD><TD>3.49kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>18/11/05</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheyenne Tan</font></TD><TD>2.725kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Fat</TD><TD>18/11/05</TD><TD>29/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hiroshi Yoon</font></TD><TD>2.895kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeddie</TD><TD>19/11/05</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>19/11/05</TD><TD>10/12/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">2 Girls</font></TD><TD>2.6kg &amp; 2.24kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Weoseek</TD><TD>19/11/05</TD><TD>27/12/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2.665kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shelle</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluelips</TD><TD>22/11/05</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Allyson</font></TD><TD>2.88kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandy</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>22/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Furryfurry</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>(overseas)</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Rebecca</font></TD><TD>3.39kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>25/11/05</TD><TD>12/12/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jayden</font></TD><TD>2.8kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meixue</TD><TD>25/11/05</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3.33kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sexxy</TD><TD>28/11/05</TD><TD>12/12/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3.58kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elser</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>01/12/05</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jeron</font></TD><TD>2.88kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dili Mum</TD><TD>02/12/05</TD><TD>24/11/05</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Alyssa</font></TD><TD>3.49kg </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

ah Fat: 'hoi' is cantonese ah.. oic.. heh.. dat means not the same lor..
Tink ur gynae experience is phototaking sessions too liao.. heh.. not bad..
wink.gif

Dili,

Ok! Good to add the first mth weight column. 2day measured boy's length. He grew by 10 cm in a mth
happy.gif

The lady fr babes'zone who came to shave my boy's hair: Hp 9126 2457 (Ms Lau). Oh they got website:
www.babeszone.com.sg

I ordered fr choz for the 1st mth cake and they got this $10 disc coupon for babes' zone..FYI. That's how i got to know them also. Also did a cord seal for my boy. Easier to preserve the cord long term.

Dili, dunno leh..u r the person-in-charge. U decide lah..hehe..

They got a good variety of wood for the brush and box even. Prices start fr $38 (small one). Big ones are abt $68-$78

grr... baby puke milk on me again....
when do you gal change your kids diaper....
before a feed?
OR after a feed?!?
If it is after a feed....
is it immediately after a feed...
Or do you actually wait??
coz whenever i try to change his diaper after a feed, he will end up having hiccups and puke one me.... sigh.....

Morning ladies..

Today will b a busy day for me.. hee..nw waiting for Orlando to wake up so i can bath him..
happy.gif

ah FAT.. i usually change his diaper after feeding.. sometimes i wait for a while n try to stimulate him to shit or pee.. if there's any b4 changing him.. so dat he won't dirty the new diaper dat soon..

Ah Fat

My mum said not not to hold up the bb's legs when u chnage diapers after his feed, will cause him to puke...have to make sure his head is the highest point when u wanna change diapers...

Dilimum

For the massage lady, can she massage away our fats? I tried to put on my old shorts just now and realised that i cant even pull it past my hips...gosh..i still have abt 8 kg to lose...

harlow ah fat, i usually change b4 feed cos my bb always fell asleep after feed. i dun wan to wake him up by changing his diaper after feed
happy.gif

Ah Fat, I change diaper after a feed. My girl likes to poo straightaway after a feed. I can tell from the expression on her face (this 'i'm pooing' look), so I will wait 10-15 mins after her feed before changing.

I have 13kg to lose!! =( I can't fit into any of my pre-pregnancy clothes and i still have a tummy that looks likes 5-6 months pregnant! very sad.....

hmm...
looks like i better go observe my son's gek sai face.....
hey... dun worry...
me before pregnancy 39kg
pregnancy... 58kg....
after delivery 52kg
i can't fit into anything...
so i intend to go SHOPPING!!

Hello ladies
happy.gif

Today is like chong2 jian4 tian1 ri4..heheee..went outside to walk walk felt so good!

I change bb's diaper after feed also cuz bb cannot wait..he wants milk means want it immediately..

I raise my boy's leg also..so far no vomiting. Ah fat, I asked mom. She said bb's tummy system still weak weak so sometimes if we dunno how to carry then shake them too hard they may vomit also.

I still hv 4 kg to lose..haha..cant pull up the skirts also..Meixue, go for some malay massage lah. Tummy will go down.

Aprilpinky, I went for 5 session of Malay massage already wor, tummy became slightly smaller only. From 6-months pregnant to 5-months pregnant look.

Bathing: i started bathing in the hospital, using normal shower. At home i bathe using herbal water. The herbs feel very warm one. But i'm going to stop using them soon, very troublesome.

Going out: I went out during my 10th day of confinement. felt easily tired. Than last night i went out again, felt much better, even had sushi and shopped for some baby stuff. Good to go out for a breather.

wow..meixue, u r so garung..haha..not like me guai guai stay at home to be a confinem prisoner. hehehehe..dont bathe too much..try to use the herbs lah. Hmm..I'm still v traditional i guess.

Aprilpinky, it's good to follow the traditions. At least next time if kenna anything, ur MIL/mother wont say 'see la, never guai guai follow'. I never follow strictly and went out cuz i needed the breather, if not will slip into depression.

My girl has nappy rash. Initially we were using Desitin, everything was fine. Than we switched to Drapolene and the rash surfaced. I'm wondering is it due to the Drypers or that Drapolene is not good enough.

What brands of diapers and nappy cream are you girls using?

Good morning!

Meixue I c..hehe...I think u need to rest more. I havent even bathed my bb b4. My hubby and mom have been helping out during my confinem.

I used drapolene on bb everyday. As for diapers I use pampers (day time use pampers bb dry (cheaper), nite time use pampers premium). Must chg often..say max 3 hrs for cheap diapers? No nappy rash.

Ah Fat

Can lift bb's legs up but but to be very careful abt his butt...and his head has to be higher (put him on a slightly higher pillow)...coz my mum said bb's stomach still very shallow...if suddenly pull his legs and butt up after feed, milk will come out.

I have one more week to go and I can go out shopping for some new clothes....

BTW, any of u gals are weaning ur bbs off BM? Or most of u are still BF and intend to BF for a some time?

my son used to habe the problem of nappy rash...
see one patch red red one very very poor thing.

I was using pureen nappy rash cream, and some lousy cheapo diapers.... those plastic type, not very breathable... then kana NAPPY RASH...

Then change to another cheapo brand of diapers...
this one is the paper type one... (just like drypers material), still using pureen nappy rash cream... change more often... PROBLEM sloved!
No more nappy rash and a happier baby...

now using pureen nappy rash cream n drypers

jeddie:
thanks... will try tat....
i also have one more week....
can't wait as well....
i've been feeding baby FM for night feeds...
since about 4/5 days ago....
day time still on BM....
we same timing give birth...
maybe can go shop together........

Ah Fat:

FM for nites? Won't ur breasts be engorged since u din feed the whole nite?

I was on TBF for the first 2 weeks, then now trying to give more formula...but breasts will feel engorged...if i dun feed for abt 4 - 6 hrs...hard as a rock...

Need to get back into shape soon...me going back to work on 1 Feb...how abt u?

Jeddie,

can use breast pump to pump the milk out. I'm also starting work on 1 Feb.

Any1 using the MIM sling? I think I dunno how to use it properly. Boy sleeping soundly inside but I think I looked funnie..

jeddie:
like aprilpinky say
whenever breast feels hard hard,
i express breast milk loh...
anyway, think my BM supply quite pathetic...
can dun pump for 6hrs...
then when pump only 120ml comes out...
sigh...
Dunno when got to go back to work....
Not very bothered by it at the moment...
I guess I am more bothered about
feeding milk and changing soiled diappers
at the current moment...
No time to think about other stuff...
can you belive it?!?
I only got time to trim 1 side of my eyebrows...
so now, i got nice eyebrow on the left and
bushy bushy one on the right.....

Today went to get some milk bags..apparently the Motherwork ppl told me that Avent Milk bags lack of stock..whole Singapore?! I'm thinking like..huh..so many mothers b'feeding huh? Good good..In the end I got some other brand's..

Must start to deep freeze some of my supplies liao..or else boy wont hv any BM to drink once I start work. Poor thing..

Ah fat..haha..trim eyebrow huh..confinem that time I didnt even hv time to go toilet at times!!

harlow ah fat, ya, bb will sob sob while i try to change his diapers as quick as possible before feed. but no choice, he will feel more comfortable with a clean diaper during his feed mah.. :p

Meixue, i am using drypers in the day and Pampers premium in the night. I change every 4 hours max. As for cream, i apply Baby Sebamed Special Healing Cream every change.
happy.gif
So far so good.
happy.gif

Meixue,

I using Pet Pet for both day and night!! Cheap and good!! Only need to change once during the 3am feed. No nappy rash so far at all. Cream using Pureen.

Aprilpinky,

I have used my MIM sling many many times liao leh. Not much problems and baby sleeps very soundly in it every time we go out. You need to practise and practise and get used to seeing yourself with it lor. Can be quite convenient to go out with both hands free.

wah.. no make up sucks man..
sad.gif
looks like a corpse..anyway.. i have been quite thrashed by Brent.. these few days.. after almost 7 weeks.. i finally gave in to pacifier.. coz mil went to buy and gave it to him.. sigh..

ah FAT: .......... i am jus hoping tt my son's features will not change.. coz i think i really have bad features to begin with.. basically.. ugly..
sad.gif

naughty, ya looked like u..hehe u dont hv bad features lah. I eyes small small boy also eyes small small also like that.:pP

So tired. Waiting for boy's last feed b4 going back to sleep.

naughty.. u stil a pretty mummy.. dun worry.. where got bad features.. Brent's eyes really look like u leh..

finally 1 mth is over.. ytd celebration was tiring.. aiyoz.. frm morning till nite, my legs both aching by the time d whole ting ends.. nw can go out liao.. Yipee! Went to church for a start today.. n Orlando quite well behaved.. but when came home start to b cranky again.. hai.. gg to express again liao.. ciaoz.. feeling so slpy..

Good morning ladies!

Do any of your babies make a lot of noise when they are asleep? mine is grunting and squirming from about 5am onwards, sounds like he is very constipated and trying to get it all out. he is so loud that it wakes me and hb up!

naughty, brent is v cute and u r v pretty even without makeup lah!
happy.gif

Ah fat, your pictures and blog are really nice. Your gynae is so cute, tell you when to take pix and all...
happy.gif

We brought baby to church for the first time yesterday. Fed him ebm just as it was starting and he was blessedly quiet the whole way through... phew!
happy.gif

Good morning!

wow..u 2 meeting huh? I also wan to go!! Meet at my hse..keke..:pP

Naughty, read tt u gave BM to ur dogs..dont lah..freeze it..can last for 2 mths. I'm doing for some of my supply now so tt go back wk bb will hv some to drink.

Ok going for bb's jab now..cya!

Ah Fat

U can still pump 120 ml..that's good...i can only seem to pump at most 50 ml from one breast...so far only pump twice coz mother not in favor of using EBM fromthe fridge. She wants me to latch him on...or give him formula.

Youpi...finally i found someone whose bb also makes lots of noises, even when asleep...my boy keep stretching and making funny noises, as if constipated..so noisy..cant sleep well th ewhole nite...

Naughty

You still look so pretty...my eyebrows are so bushy I dun dare to go out...want to go trim them soon..maybe this weekend...

Youpi: Thanks...
I used to have nothing to write on blogs...
Finally, a topic that will keep me busy all year round.... Just like jeddie, my baby also stretches alot... and makes funny noises... sometimes so scard... Dunno when he'll wake up and cry, cry, cry....

Jeddie: pop by my place lah, help you trim.

Back