(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

kelly:
I wanted to go with the idea of breatfeeding as well....
I thought your plan was pretty alright....
When I went shopping with my SIL the other day,
She ask me to buy a bottle of formular milk....
i immediatly say dun need....
totally breast feeding....
So no bottles, no formular milk,
hopefully can make it lah.....

Oh celtricia, so u really went to the Motherworks huh..hehe..u mean the milk bag right? i dont know whether I will hv so much milk to store so going to buy only in my 2nd mth of ML onwards. See where got 20% at that time.

Nik, dont be depressed. Ur bbs are doing fine right? No use thinking of "if only" u shd be thinking of "luckily" ur bbs are doing fine and now u have 2 cute twin bbs in ur arms.
happy.gif

Ah fat, I noe i shouldn't think too much as well. But i can't help it to feel sad when i saw preggie around. I agree tat Hb's support during the op is very impt. I'm glad tat my hb has been very supportive till now. Even my gynae said tat i got a very nice hb. Ask me to treat him well too. Kekeke..

Celtricia, i got 2 bags lah.... The bags got leftover pamper nb from hospital stay. 1 bottle of unbillica cord cleaning spirits, some cotton balls, nappy cream, digital thermometer(not ear type, normal type) nappy changing mat, some infant milk, some disposable teats, wet tissue(also leftover). There's lesson on bathing bb n bfing in the afternoon during the hospital stay. U can ask the nurses for the schedule in the morning. They used real bbs for demo...

I went ard 12pm. Juz to remove stitches lah. Very fast went off liao. Went Robinson to shop...Supposing doing my confinement....Hahaha.

Naughty, have u start on ur massage liao??? Any feedback?? I think i will wait for another 2 week to start my massage.

Thanks all for the supportive encouragement.....Yup, my bbs has been doing really well, especially the young n smaller gal. She drinking more n more milk already. They are healthy n quite strong too. I shouldn't ask for more.

Dili,

doing okay here except they seldom do ultrasound so dont know how big my 2nd boy is going to be. only had one ultrasound since arrival here. will have another one (last one) at 36th week to see baby's position.

Chin, like you, my tummy often feel tight-tight too, really uncomfortable ...

Chinlee/Celtricia, BB is engaged but not in facing down position, in 1 week, she increased her weight to 400gm, now weighing at 3.3kg, gynae is aiming at 5 Nov, if my egg is still not cracked, then I'll be induced liau ... your Ah Boy is indeed quite big liau .. this will be our last weekend for er ren ser chieh .. ah, must really spend a wiser time with hubby ah ..

Jeddie, my colleague also had the same situation like you last time and she delivered her BB at week 36. So, this will be the last weekend for you to spend good time with hubby too ah ..

Hi, Mummies! thanks for your relpies. in fact, now i am a bit worry that i am too thin now. I was 44kg before pregnant, and now looks even slimmer...but i can't eat too much during each meal as bbs are bigger and bigger. 20 days more to go, really looking forward to it!

Nik, i will try my best to rest, but now i will wake up whenever i turn, and bbs seem like don't like mummy to sleep on my side. i will try epi as i want hubby to be with me in the OT and my gynae also strongly recommend that. Hope that i can endure the uncomfortable feeling and hold my bbs just after they are born.
happy.gif

Good morning ladies!

Susan..what's engaged but not facing down position? Ur girl is not in breech position right? wow 5 Nov v fast hor? hehe..update us.

Chris, I think just eat when u r hungry. Anyway, u hv only gained 9 kg so far so can afford it.
happy.gif

Aprilpinky, that was what i ask my gynae, she confirmed that BB is engaged since 2 weeks ago but then BB's face is not facing down, still facing the ceiling .. er, there's a term to call for that, OA position?

Chris, endure a little while and soon it's going to be over with additional 2 arrivals into the family.

Morning ladies..

Aprilpinky: ya, went to motherswork, ya.. i bot the milkbag.. n also i bot a bottle of dry shampoo frm the guardian there.. n it cost $14.30.. if u ladies wish to haf clean hair mayb u can try guardian..

nik: thanks for the info.. hee.. so got 2 bags ya.. gd.. hee.. hmmm.. the lessons ah.. will most prob asked the nurse abt it.. thanks so much.. hope u r feeling much better liao..
happy.gif

Susan, 5th NOv, very soon liao.. meanwhile tok to ur baby more lor.. n tell her to come out soon lor.. hee..
wink.gif

Cel, i bought the Klorane shampoo too, at $14.30 ..dunno effective or not hoh .. 5-11 is next weekend loh .. very soon hoh .. haiyo ..can't imagine myself in the labor room leh, screaming for pain ..

Good morning ladies..!

Nik - please do not feel depressed..you have done your best..and hey- carrying twins is really no easy matter. What matters now is that since they are out now, you are giving them all the care and love they need.
happy.gif

SusanY - we are also setting ourselves a target. If say by Nov 3 (due date), baby does not come out on his own, then really have to consider induction. My baby is really kinda big, so if I wait further, even after hours of labour, may still end up with C-section. Just wondering abt the position of your baby - so in breech position, is it? If induced, is natural delivery likely?

Kelly - my family also the same..mum & sis keep calling me, and everytime I answer the phone a bit late, they think I am in labour!! Everyone also kan cheong..
happy.gif
Normal lah.. I also kan cheong.

Chris - hang in there..just a few more weeks to go!!

Susan, ya.. i also bot the Klorane shampoo.. the lady says its the only one.. so should b effective lah.. coz i tink lots of mothers also buy tis brand for nappy rashes cream..

ya.. very fast leh.. soon my EDD also arriving.. nw still wondering if he will come out early or nt.. a bit kan cheong liao.. kekeke..

Hi all

Have been actively reading the threads but have not post any updates sence the second tri as I have been tooo tired in the 3rd tri..

But I was just induced last week at 38 weeks, earlier than my EDD date of 6 Nov!

But bb and i are well and have been discharged and now resting at home..
happy.gif

My birth is a virtual painless one, due to epidural and I must say mt E midwives are fantastic. They are suportive and when i said i super low threshold of pain, they v pro epidural,. so i had my epidural before the induction started..

it was about 5 hrs of painless waiting, and 45 min of pushing, which was quite painless as well, the only 2 pts of pain were the epidural procedure, which even so was tolerable, do voice out if pain cuz the doc can administer another anasthetic to the skin to numb the area further..

and when i was dilating about 9 cm, i felt the a bit of pain,but cuz my legs were totally numb, i asked if we shld reduce the epidural a bit so i can have some sensation, the midwives actually said i shld not reduce if not when the contractions come closer, i will feel even more pain.. so they were fantastic, v pro epidural and understanding..

Just to share, my personal feel is cuz for epidural process u need to stay REAL still for the insertion to be quick and hence, painless, i wonder if i ahve asked for it after contraction start if I will ahve the will to stay still cuz even a little bit of pain I flinch but the doc was rather skilful in doing a quick job, the process was done in 15 mins.. but then again, cuz i was on epi for so long, after birth, I vomitted water which was uncomfotable, other than that, i must say childbirth can be painless with epidural, if you ask me how does a contraction feel, i seriously can't say cuz all blocked by epidural..

for mums who delivered, can i ask if u are on total breastfeeding or partial? I was on total till day 3 when i gave in cuz bb cry so much cuz of hunger and i am still waiting for milk to come in.. and my confinem,ent lady kept pressurising e that we are starving the baby, which made me quite irritated..

ant help or advise? I am still waiting for breastmilk to come in, while now feeding supplement milk at nite so baby wont cry till he goes red in the face..

Hi SusanY, i think my baby same position as yours. Head down, but the face is facing my tummy, not my back. it's called the occiput posterior (OP) position. Occiput anterior (OA) is the normal position. With OP, mother will get frenquent backaches and the labour will be longer.

Engaged: Will we feel this ache in the groin and butt area when baby is engaged? These 2 days i've been feeling an ache there.

Hi Veil,

Thanks for sharing your birth story..and congratulations! Glad to know that everything went smoothly..and baby and you are both doing well.

Since I am now considering the option of inducing next week (week 40), I just wanted to ask you what is the reason for inducing for you? Was it recommended by the doc?

As for confinement lady pressurising you to give FM, I think it really depends on you. Some CL are quite pro breast feeding..and some are not. But ultimately, as a mother, I think we can not stand "starving" our babies..so it is a judgement call on your side.

nik: dun take the hadidah one.. very lazy.. a bit regret engagin her.. try the sara.. got good comments aboout her.. the hadidah one ah.. i wun say her massage is bad..its actually quite good.. but.. she actually has got the cheek to request for air con.. while massagin me.. and even ask me to get my maid to wash the binder for her.sigh.. not so good service lor.. besides tt i must say tt i have almost lost my kgs.. le.. except for a bit of flabby parts to go.

ah fat: i still think u need a tin of FM to stand by coz usually milk supply will not come in so early..esp when u are not playing the waiting game.. (wait till body decides to let baby out) it could take as long as 3 days for the ms to come.. so in the meantime u still gotta supplement with fm. if not.. he will cry till whole face red red.. haha.. very heart pain one wor..

Good afternoon ladies,

So many updates!

Congrats Veil! Post some of ur bb's photos soon
happy.gif

Hmm..ya BM will not come in so fast..but wait bb reject our BM if we give too much FM how..hehe..the antenatal class said can "starve" bb for 3 days leh..but cant bear to do that leh..even hospital will feed them w glucose water to tahan if mums request for total B'feed.

Went Cheong Choon today to buy a sarong stand. I think for Cheong Choon the cheap items are mainly the big items like walkers and bb cots (v cheap, got one $169 one already looks v good!). Free delivery somemore. But got to c c fr catalog to decide what to buy cuz not much of display except for toys.

But hor, discovered 2 shops away a shop selling shampoo etc. They sell lactacyd! for $6.30 only. I bot mine at TMC Parentcraft for $8...
sad.gif
So quickly grab another 2 bottles..non-rinse bb bath. ..in case some of u r interested.

Ah fat, nice to meet u today! hehe..feel v ashamed of my big size in front of u..hahaha

Aprilpinky, where's is Cheong Choon??

Naughty, wow, u have lost all ur Kg liao?? Me still have 7 kg to go... Sob sob....

Veil, try to eat more fish. It help in bringing in more milk.

Chris, before i deliver, i also wake up whenever i turn n toss in bed. Hb in the ot is very impt. I juz can't tahan the part when they start to drape my body in those green cloths, feeling very regret to be conscience. But overall, it's nice to hear bbs' first cry.

hi Chin

I was induced cuz i had skin breakout like eczema on my feet and hands, which in a weeks's time became very serious and my skin became v wrinkled.

so when i saw doc at end of 37 weeks, doc said the skin condition may be preg related and may get worst if i do not deliver, and when sge check my cervix I was 2 cm dilated and effacing, so she felt it will be gd to be induced at 38 weeks..

at first i was a bit worried cuz i heard quite many stories of inducing which leads to horrid pain, or baby issues even at 38 weeks, but thankfully both were not applicable to me, i still thk opting for epi early is a gd choice if anyone is as super pain intolerance as me, though i must say epi is not the best process to go thru lah, the numbness and the procedure can be v unsettling..

and i was so glad bb came out ok..

Aprilpinky, yes, by 4th day milk has not come in and i was so worried i am starving bb, so gave in to FM.. stuill determined to BF but ve cannot starve bb for too long, so i do lots of water and some FM..

i try to breast feed till nipples bleed and sore, which is terrible, was so down for last 2 days, i hope the milk comes in soon..

still dunno if supplement is a gd decision, but can't wait to see bb cry non stop..
sad.gif

By the way, if anyoe knows a gd cure for stretychmark let me know.. and next week lots of public holiday so cant do malay massage, so dunno if delay will make the massage ineffective or not. sigh, but so consumed with BF that had not had chance to really worry abt stretchmark and massage

Nik,

Cheong Choon is at Blk 34 upper cross street #03-132. Their no is 6532 3855. Just some distance fr OG people's park

Veil, dont give up hope..hopefully ur milk supply will increase w more fish. Other thread said warm drink like milk and milo helps also.
Nope dont have a cure for stretchmark..I just pray hard they will disappear themselves..hiaks hiaks.

Hi Veil,

Has the eczema cleared up then, after delivery of baby? Hope it is better...heard it can get quite bad.

Aprilpinky - I also went to the same store..selling the Latacyd wash..yes..very worth it! Store was quite crowded also hor..probably cos the prices are quite good. Cheong Choon - small shop..good thing is that they do deliver..so that's great!

Chin,

When did u go? This afternoon also? did u buy the lactacyd or anyth from Cheong Choon?

I also bot a classical music mobile toy that can spin to hang it from my bb's cot. V happy
happy.gif
hehe

Aprilpinky - I went on Friday afternoon..I got the Lactacyd from the cosmetic store 2 shops away from Cheong Choon. From that store, also got a Biotherm facial wash at S$29 (normal S$39). So quite happy w my purchases..

Got the PIGEON disposal breast pads fr Cheong Choon, the bottle cap sealers..and My Brest Friend pillow..(saw at TMC for S$79.90, Cheong Choon - S$65). The good thing for me is that now I know what they have and they deliver..the lady boss said that she does deliveries for orders abour S$100..so next time, can just call her..ask for the prices..and if ok, just order and she will deliver.

What else did u buy??
happy.gif

I bot a sarong stand for $80. Looks sturdy from the catalog..then the classical music thingy - $70 and a lucky bb fan- $9. hehe..delivery this wed.

Hey the pillow is it for b'feeding? Good or not? If yes, maybe I call to add order dunno can or not..hiaks hiaks. The sealer I didnt buy cuz i need to c how big is TMC's glass bottles b4 buying them. I got the sealers for my avent bottles liao.

Just bot the lactacyd and some loreal shampoo from the shop beside cheong choon.

Yes, the pillow is for breast feeding..I heard good things abt it. Tried it on, quite comfy - but my tummy quite big now, so not a proper fit now, I am sure it will lessen the pressure on the arm and back, cos the baby can lie on the pillow. Got the one in denim colour, the other one is white - dirties easily. Oh yes, she initially offered it to me for S$69, I bargained w her for a lower price - S$65.

huh? Aiyoh..then on the phone how to bargain leh..hehe..unless shop is open on Tue then I go down again. She said they might be opened. hiaks hiaks. Good to try it also..hehe..she refused to give discount for the sarong stand leh cuz already reduced fr offered price.

<font color="0000ff">as @ 31-Oct-05</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies To Be</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender/Name</TD><TD></TD><TD>Tentative D-Date </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clee</TD><TD>01/11/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chin</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SusanY</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Chia GyAnn</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>07/11/05</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Maxine</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amber</TD><TD>08/11/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Thaddeus Ting</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emm</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blurblur</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Batilda Tan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celtricia</TD><TD>11/11/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Orlando Lee</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nmum</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluelips</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Woofy</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aprilpinky</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FurryFurry</TD><TD>17/11/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>(overseas)</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Calbee</TD><TD>19/11/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ju</TD><TD>20/11/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Malcolm Wong</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mandy</TD><TD>22/11/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeddie</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTC2nd</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dili Mum</TD><TD>24/11/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Alyssa</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jackie&amp;Jillie</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>18/11/05 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sibelle</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Fat</TD><TD>29/11/05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hiroshi Yoon</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>18/11/05 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meixue</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>03/12/05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rochelle</TD><TD>04/12/05</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>(overseas)</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JeslynLuvRenee</TD><TD>07/12/05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>10/12/05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">2 Girls</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>19/11/05 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moonbell</TD><TD>11/12/05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sexxy</TD><TD>12/12/05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>14/12/05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>22/12/05</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Absolut</TD><TD>24/12/05</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Weoseek</TD><TD>27/12/05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="119911">Baby Kaden left us on 27-Jul-05 with a smile on his face. Let's have him in our hearts and keep him in our prayers. May he be happy and safe in the other kingdom. We're all with you, Coral</font>

legend
<font color="0000ff">ESH - Eastshore Hospital, MEH - Mt E, MAH - Mt. A, GEH - Gleneagles, RH - Raffles Hospital, SGH - Singapore General Hospital, TMC - Thomson Medical Centre</font>

<font color="ff0000">Do let me know if any of the data is incorrect, not up-to-date or left you gals out!</font>
<font color="ff0000">Anyone wants to join the list, let me know, thanks!!!</font>
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies</TD><TD>Popped on</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender/Name</TD><TD>Wt</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Manuka</TD><TD>15/10/05</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venus</TD><TD>15/10/05</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Naughty</TD><TD>19/10/05</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brent Chng</font></TD><TD>2.4kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nik</TD><TD>21/10/05</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gareth</font> &amp; <font color="ff0000">Gillian</font></TD><TD>2.1kg &amp; 1.8kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veil</TD><TD>?/10/05</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Morraine</TD><TD>28/10/05</TD><TD>18/10/05</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sandy Lian</TD><TD>29/10/05</TD><TD>16/11/05</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Lucia Tan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi ladies, it had been a LONG time since I logged in...so exciting to hear that some of u had popped. Must be a great feeling to cuddle ur little ones in your arms
happy.gif

Hubby and I kept asking bb when he will come out...hehee...but looks like he still feel comfy in the womb :p

By the way, may I know if your gynae check for cervix dilation or do CTG scan for you from 37 wks onwards? I heard these are the std procedures but mine only did routine ultrascan. I scared I blur blur, got contractions also don't know...hahaa...when my gynae asked me if I got feel contractions, I just stare at him blankly and tell him I don't know how contractions feel like...he must think I hopeless :p

Good morning every1,

rainy morning but working..arghhhhhhh

Nmum, my gynae hasnt done the CTG/cervix inspection as well...wondering also. I'm in my 38th wk today. If it's contractions u will know..like menstrual cramps but I believe vv intense.

Ah Fat- Looks like both our babies will share the same birthday- nov 18. Baby still in breech so going for epi-c at kk. Apparently, at KK, no hbs are allowed into the OT so I'll be going through the op myself... anyway, just keep my eyes on the Lord and focus on seeing my babe soon after. Jia You to us and all mtbs!

Good morning ladies..

ya... rainy morning.. sianz..
so tired.. went for hb's cousin wedding dinner last nite.. the food sucks n so is the atmosphere.. haiz..

had a strange dream last nite.. dat my baby juz 'pop' out like hw we normally shit heehee... den moreover no contractions, spotting or waterbag burst.. so funny.. but got a scare n woke up, went bak to slp wif no continuation.. coz i tink its a weird dream.. hahaha..

Celtricia, i also dreamt tat i have 'bloody' discharge on the nite before i deliver. Hmn.....might be ur turn soon......

Hehehe, i have no stretchmarks!!! Dun noe it's becos it has not appear yet ori really dun have.... But i have the dark line running down in the middle of the tummy. Look very ugly also.

nik: really meh.. kekeke... den i muz b prepared.. heh.. hopefully its true.. haiz..

wow! so gd.. no stretchmarks.. u areadi delivered won't haf anymore stretchmarks liao lah... but for me not only haf stretchmarks, but i haf other ugly marks at my buttocks.. n one big portion on both sides whh looks like blue black.. hubby used the digi cam n took a pic to let me c.. really very ugly..
sad.gif
n i've got some rashes like dots on my back as well.. haiz.. so depressing.. seems like bikini will b out for me liao..

Good morning ladies..

Celtricia - speaking of stretchmarks...mine have spread all over my tummy..they look circular now. Haha..I suppose cos my tummy is still expanding lor!!

Nmum - My gynae checks for cervix dilation from week 37 onwards. No CTG.

I am going for my check up today. Shall see what she says... :p

hehe..my SM sometimes darken sometimes appear lighter but not too bad now. Maybe the SM cream helps.

ChinLee, urs so cute..y circular one..mine looks like watermelon skin marks.

Y'day quite strong contraction. Can even feel bb coming down. Read from Motherhood mag this mth that when bb tries to get engaged we will get BH contractions.

Nik, I think the black line will safely disappear. hehe..

Celtricia, err..so u will be earlier afterall?
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">HI ALL</font>

Today is 39th week exactly...very worried..cos the last time my boy reached 39th week.. the doc told me induce in 2-3 days!!

I'll see the gynae in the afternoon...

I have no idea if I'm dilated..funny that my gynae never checks things like that.. The only "contact" he has with "there" is when I delivered!!!

Now I've got new worries..

1) my previous episotomy scar how?? It's not as elastic as before..

2) will I get epidural in time? Can I get the same anaestheist?

3) will it be as long as my son's 36hrs??

4) I've got a bit of hamerriods lately..how will they be when I pop..

5) Finally the c-section possibility sacres me the most!!

<font color="0077aa">Nik</font>

Thanks for sharing your birth story!! It's really fantastic but tough having a boy and a gal at one go! You are so brave..I shall hold your story very dear to me when it's my turn!!

Makes me even more determined to care for my Gal by myself!! :D

<font color="aa00aa">April</font>

my greatest fear is what you mentioned.. like I go for my check up later and they tell me I need to admit now..

Lucky you getting your leave.. I'm still working!! LOL..

chin.. mine looks horrible.. haiz.. was telling hubby.. he causes all this marks on my body.. heh.. makes me so upset.. kekeke..

Aprilpinky.. might b only leh.. but dun tink so.. coz dun feel any BH at all.. heh.. but really hope Orlando would wan to come out tml.. kekeke.. but chances r quite low.. haiz..

Hi ladies,

I've been reading this thread for quite sometime but have not posted due to my busy schedule. Now clearing my AL before my ML so have time to chat. Hope I'm not too late to join you all.
kao_smile.gif

My EDD's on 6th Nov and I've been playing the guessing game on when my girl's gonna come out. At gynae check-up last fri, he said low chances of bb coming out in coming week. Haiz... gotta wait some more....

Hi Dili Mum

Thanks for the update, on the missing infor, I delievered on 26 Oct and the weight is 3.04kg..

Chin, the eczema was gone totally after birth, so think its really preg related..

as for the stretchmark, i ve them on both sides of the butt, lots of them, i sure hope they disappear, well, since i gain a lot of weight i am not surprised.. I just hope it will fade away!! argh!!

Nmum, i had the xervix checked at 37 weeks, but only cuz the doc was planning to induce me and trying to assess if i am ready yet.. not sure if that is the standard procedure..

happy.gif
I manage to pump 2 ml of milk today.. and feeling better, i actually paid to get a lactician to come and visit, and it kinda help as she teaches the correct way to latch, and troubleshoot some of the probs i have with breastfeeding,.. i did that at the hospital too but somehow still not correct when I came home and nurse the bb alone, and she was right that the milk will eventually come if i persevere, now just hope bb will suckle well as bb developed a bit of nipple confusin when we stringe him with FM.. thk the flow from the stringe was better and faster than breastfeeding so far.. can only pray that BM comes in morw and faster!!

harlow mummies, hows everyone doing?
happy.gif

Talk abt breast pads, I am using Pigeon disposable and personally, I dun find it good cos i find that it is not as breathable as it claims.. end up, I have rashes on the side of my breast.. sigh, so have to express instead of letting my bb latch on... and its so tiring to express. Feel like giving up BF already
sad.gif

Manuka..
i've bot 2 boxes of pigeon breast pad leh.. if it causes rashes den i muz b careful liao.. hope i won't get it if i used it after my delivery.. hee..
dun give up BF k? it will b gd for ur baby n for u.. nid support.. juz come in n chat wif us.. we will support u spiritually..
biggrin.gif

Veil - for me, my BM only came in on day 5. So for the first few days, i also supplement my bb with FM and he is also confused and dunno how to suck on the bottle... end up, he trying to latch on the bottle like he latch on me, very cute!
happy.gif

Celtricia, dunno is it my skin sensitive. But everytime i use the Pigeon breast pad, my breast like cannot breathe, and end up with a lot of sweat..
sad.gif
I have been expressing for the past 1 week cos rashes and itch keep re-appearing
sad.gif
So super tiring manz

Manuka.. i may not understand hw u feel now.. but u muz stay strong n continue to BF.. i tink u've read thru a few postings by some other mummies who haf difficulties in BF as well.. so try to get some mental support n encouragement frm them as well.. it will help a lot..

hi all... finally have got time to come online le..

baby has been acting up recently.. refuses to sleep after 3-4 hours.. sigh.. by the time he finished fussing.. time for next feed again.. think he is too close to me le..always wants me to carry him.. to a point whereby i need to carry him to sleep.. sigh.. hard not to lose weight man..

i heard from my massage lady tt.. stretchmarks.. will only appear.. obvious when our stomach goes back to the original size.. hiak hiak..

am so.. tired out nowadays.. sigh..

Good afternoon ladies!

Manuka,

Then I think u better dont use the breast pad for the time being. i heard Gerber's quite good. I got avent. If ur milk not too much, sometimes use tissue paper/towel to clean may do?

Haha..ya ur bb quite cute. But be careful, they say sometimes if bb get used to bottle feeding, they may bite our nipple too hard and they call them barracuda bb..hehehehhe

Back