(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

natalie ..soybean milk high calcium can..

last nite drink marigold yogurt drink before sleep and ended up this morning kena cramps on both calves..

really must remember to drink my milk every nite liao..

ha ha i like sexxxy qns..heng i dun need glasses..
 


morning ladies..!!

hehe...all the talks about wearing glasses or contacts really tickles me. i will remember this when i go into labour and maybe it will distract me from the pain a bit...

stomach shape: my tummy still quite small, but think it's cos i am expanding sideways instead of front.. just started wearing maternity clothes last week..so far, onli put on 3 kg..but ppl tell me will put on more real soon..

movement: still can't feel bb movement yet..sometimes feel something, but dunno whether is wind or jus my stomach digesting food...normally is when i am lying down.

cramp: when i sneeze, will get a sharp pain on right side...other than that, not much pain...

cross leg: still doing that, more comfy than putting leg down ler..but must try to remember...

leg cramps: my doc also told me is cos lack of calcium. if happens very often, must get calcium supplement. also good if hubby can massage the calf and ankle before sleep, will be very effective.
 
oh yeah..and i sometimes forgot i am preggy!! and then will kena scolding from hubby or ppl around me for doing funny things..eg. like taking stairs 2 at a time, jumping up and sitting on top of table, carry heavy things...i must remember to be more careful.

btw, been meaning to ask .. do u all do any form of exercise?
 
Bluelips,

u r so gungho..hahaha...I dont do any exercise now. Maybe only walking (when shopping :p). But also must walk slowly and carefully. Looking fwd to my antenatal classes as they wld be teaching mtb some antenatal exercises.

V tired these few days..I also feel "something" in the tummy these few days but v light so dont think it's bb's movement leh.
 
bluelips..i am going for aqua aerobics class every tuesday.. missed three lessons liao due to flu and other stuff..

shopping...i walk a bit and want to rest my legs..

now have to sleep sideways..
 
Dili,
Came back from my scan yesterday, and my hunch proves to be correct.. mine is a girl
happy.gif
and hubby is overjoyed since he wants a girl. No MS, few pimples, tummy seem to grow outwards rather than sideways ... but bb is girl! Those predictions not accurate on me.
BB is really mummy's gd ger-ger bcos she listens to me to let me see her gender, heehee.

Gynae measured bb's head's diameter too, but forgetful me! I forgot to ask how many cm.

Btw, take your time about the updating, no hurry.
 
Joyful,

Congrats for having a sweet princess!

read fr the other thread that u r signing up for end aug TMC's antenatal classes. Go for end July one lah...hehe...I signed up for the first afternoon slot on sats and lesson starting end July leh...

Celtricia, join me also leh...hehehhe...
 
I asked my fren the same qn abt lens and glasses and she told me cant wear lens to deliver so mayh not see bb clearly aft delivery so I vy kiasu, I went for lasik when I plan to get preggie.
Yes, the nurse says calcium helps to prevent cramps.
Celtricia, I remeber nurse say the tissue/ligaments around our joints softening during pregnancy so giving less support thus mtb may experience pain in our legs. Not sure if that's why painful whn you try to lift legs.

So jealous, my bb only respond to dad.Everytime hubby sayang tummy, bb will respond woith by straining my tummy to for a hard curve n cause me some pain and relax only after dad sayang it. Or roll to one side of tummy to form a peak on side of my tummy or kick to cause a fluttering feeling in my tummy. But I never get any reaction the whole time I sayang bb. Hee..Guess it's a gal. Gals usually closer to dads...
 
Hye, been thinking of finding a place to do the 3D scan too. My gynae's place doesn't have that machine...MAybe wait till bb get bigger. Hee...can't wait to see bb's face.
 
Chin, congrats on your boy boy. Is it thru detailed scan that gynae tell the weight of bb? I've been wondering if the weight I out on went to me or bb. It'll be great to know bb's estimated weight...
 
Congrats joyful and chin!! ..now can start buying all the bb things..hopefully mine will be kwai and let me see also when come time to scan.

coral, ur bb so cute..how come onli bias dad hah? maybe u need to use another tone. i read that bb can hear father better cos their voice lower..bb harder to hear female voice cos higher pitch..maybe tat's y..
 
Thanks bluelips. But funny leh, later bb confused and cant recog my voice when born. My other theory is dad always speak close to tummy while I cant lean forward, maybe next time I'll raise my voice. Hee...
 
hello ladies, would like to know the experiences of FA/detailed scan .. I'm going for one this Sat, am at 21weeks now but a concern by my hubby if the scan is for internal/external abnormalities. Does anyone experiences the negative result out of this scan?
 
thanks Aprilpinky & bluelips
happy.gif


chin, congrats that yours is a boy!

Aprilpinky,
Would love to join you but hubby can't make it on Sat, so will go for Sun classes instead.

Last Sat, there was a ST article about roles of fathers & the antenatal class at TMC was featured. It says that almost all hubbies accompany their expectant wifes to the class. I would also want my hubby to be there with me to learn how to take care of bb & share the load. heehee
 
Yes joyfulhand,I think it's better for hubby to join you so that they can hear from 3rd party what we're going thru n empathise with us and pamper us more. Also, good time for the whole family to start bonding. It's a nice experience. Hubby was nodding all the way when the nurse describe the things preggies go thru. Now he knows other men also hv to "endure" the sometimes grumpy wives.
 
heee..the pamper part is good!
kao_biggrin.gif


I am planning to sign up for the TMC antenatal class also but dunno the dates yet. Will go find out when I go for my detail scan on Jul 4..heard tat the classes get booked out really fast.

one of my fren attended b4 last year, and say it's really good. Also, her hubby kept quoting to me wat the instructor says in the class, how it's all true and they are following everything..
 
Joyful,

Too bad then. I signed up for sat session cuz normally go for gynae checkup on sats as well so was thinking no need to make 2 trips can stay throughout. Yah, my hubby equally excited abt the lessons. He wants to help me with the antenatal exercises (nurse said hubby must wear comfy pants to help wife during the first one or two lessons)
happy.gif


Good to hear that the TMC's antenatal classes being useful. Feel v excited abt it now. hehe..
happy.gif
 
coral & bluelips,
gd to hear that the antenatal class is a nice experience. Since I'm a 1st time mum, I think it'll be useful for me & hubby. Are there any notes to bring home?

Aprilpinky,
yah too bad won't see you at the class, but hope you'll enjoy them too.
 
dunno ler..me also 1st time mtb..super blur one somemore.. no experience at all with kids, let alone bb...alreadi anticipating a lot of blunders
kao_confused2.gif


i probably go the weekday one, depending on hubby can or not.
 
Hi all...

Wahh the thread moved so fast!!!

I'm having a GIRL!!! I'm excited but my hubby not eh!! his family tree ends with our first son!!

He declared "factory cannot close hor!!" I told him "go get a second wife HOR!!"

RE:contacts..

not drying ah.. can ask hubby to drip drops!! better than help wear classes!! Like <font color="ff0000">sexxy</font> said wait steam n fog up!! the night n day bauch n lomb is very good!! The ciba vision one also good!! get trial pack no need to get whole box...I used one month for my confinement! cos need to wake up suddenly every 2hrs.. and to BF easier to guide BB to nipple.. glasses don't fall off oily face!!

<font color="0077aa">CONGRATS CHIN N JOYFUL</font>
 
re:cramps

ask hubby to rub... can la for those who don't have a "lao yi"

Now he massage our "lao yi" forget about the mummy liao!! Even rub cream on my tummy also not happening!!! Only thing is he turns up for our scans and feeds my cravings!!! LOL
 
Natalie,

than u can understand why I hope so hard that my 2nd baby is a boy and luckily is a boy. my MIL didnt even bother to hide the fact that she want more grandsons.
 
yes, detailed scan can give u the estimated weight of the baby. and a lot of other information...like length, circumference etc. i was lucky that the lady doing my scan was so nice..she printed little photos for me to keep..and added in words to show the position of the hand, legs, etc...
 
(",)
I forget all the time that I am pregnant.....
I'll be bouncing up and down, up and down at the counter,
and my work mates have to remind me that.....
"mummy, can you be less active and behave like a mummy?"
kekekekekeke....
Guess, I've to wait till tummy gets bigger
and restrict all my actions before i realise......

Re: Cross Leg
I do that most of the time....
Now got to remind myself not to do it.....

Re: Cramps
Sometimes I get that when walking too fast OR
waking up too fast from the bed.....
 
Bluelips and SusanY,
Let me know if you'd like to be added to our list.

All,
I'm back! My computer siao siao... back to normal liao!
 
So exciting that we're one by one finding out the gender of our bbs! Can't wait for mine to reveal! I have a hunch mine's a girl... and everyone around me says bb is a girl too! I'm so convinced that I almost wanted to buy pink bb clothings that day!! haha...
 
<font color="0000ff">as @ 23-Jun-05</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummies To Be</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender/Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>Morraine</TD><TD>18/10/05</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clee</TD><TD>01/11/05</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chin</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tidy Fairy</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sunflower_26</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Manuka</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>03/11/05</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venus</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veil</TD><TD>06/11/05</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>07/11/05</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emm</TD><TD>09/11/05</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>June</TD><TD>10/11/05</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyMum</TD><TD>12/11/05</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nmum</TD><TD>13/11/05</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Woofy</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aprilpinky</TD><TD>14/11/05</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Coral</TD><TD>15/11/05</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FurryFurry</TD><TD>17/11/05</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>(overseas)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ju</TD><TD>20/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celtricia</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeddie</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTC2nd</TD><TD>23/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dili Mum</TD><TD>24/11/05</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jac</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jackie&amp;Jillie</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>April</TD><TD>27/11/05</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Fat</TD><TD>29/11/05</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nik</TD><TD>30/11/05</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>03/12/05</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meixue</TD><TD>03/12/05</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rochelle</TD><TD>04/12/05</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>(overseas)</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sexxy</TD><TD>12/12/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JeslynLuvRenee</TD><TD>07/12/05</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris</TD><TD>10/12/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moonbell</TD><TD>11/12/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>14/12/05</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Absolut</TD><TD>18/12/05</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Weoseek</TD><TD>27/12/05</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

legend
<font color="0000ff">ESH - Eastshore Hospital, MEH - Mt E, MAH - Mt. A, GEH - Gleneagles, RH - Raffles Hospital, SGH - Singapore General Hospital, TMC - Thomson Medical Centre</font>

<font color="ff0000">Do let me know if any of the data is incorrect, not up-to-date or left you gals out!</font>
<font color="ff0000">Anyone wants to join the list, let me know, thanks!!!</font>
happy.gif
 
I can't wait to get a 3D scan done... my doctor already promised me one! but not so soon, he said...

Aiyoh... waiting... waiting... and more waiting...

Baby is knocking more and more these two days! I grinned so hard when I felt it today my colleague thought I'm crazy!
 
joyful,

the old folks way of guessing I type for you all to read for fun only
happy.gif
lucky your in-laws are not the only want boy kind. when I went hawker centres during my first pregnancy, so many hawker ladies guess that my first baby is a boy which is correct :p

Some more ways to guess baby's gender by old folks (for entertainment only)

if eat more sweet things is boy, more sour things is girl

after baby is born, if got one fold on thigh, next baby is boy. if got two folds next baby is girl
 
Good morning Ladies!!!

TGIF!! Really tough to work and be pregnant at the same time. Was telling hubby yesterday that may be the fluttering sensation that I have in my tummy is bb's movement
happy.gif
cuz it's getting quite frequent. It's like a small wave sweeping in the tummy.

Yesterday night also got my first heart burn and breathlessness during pregnancy. So xin1 ku3 ok...have to apply some ointment on my chest area..

Oh my colleagues shared with me that our feet will permanently become bigger after giving birth. Dunno true or not. Never hear fr Mum that.
 
Hi Dili, yes, I would like to be added to the list. bb due date is Nov 13 2005, now week 19, at TMC..Thanks!!

still dunno boy or girl yet...but like u, think is girl...and everyone ard me think is girl..
happy.gif
 
thank dili for updating the list..

last nite, hubby can feel more of bb kicks..he so excited.. cos for past few weeks,hubby onli felt it once..

so sleepy today..was complaining to hubby that very hard to sleep with a "ball" in front of me.. he laugh..i say u dun laugh..after bb born, i make sure bb sleep on ur tummy :p
 
morning ladies.. so long bo log in.. hee hee..

hope everyone is fine..

ah fat arh ~ mus learn to control urself arh.. hee hee.. dun keep bouncing here n tare liaoz..
happy.gif


haiz.. seems like everyone already noe their bb gender.. mine arh.. aiyo.. til now oso buay noe.. *headache*

gynae declared my bb ~ STUBBORN!!!!
 
Dili Mummy, thanks - please update the list for me, will b going to Eastshore &amp; I'm getting a girl!!

My tummy is still very small although I've gain weight for like 2kg every month! BB was at 300gm last Saturday.
 
Hi ladies,

Congrats to Joyful, chinlee, rochelle, jeddie, aprilpinky n natalie for knowing your bb gender!! no more guessing and it makes preparing slightly easier
happy.gif


me very anxious to confirm my bb gender too!! i have no preference for any gender, but i do hope my gal get a sister coz i think sisters are closer generally. but if i get a boy, i m happy too...then i hv variety of genders haha. but my maternal instinct tells me my gal will hv a mei mei...so anxiously waiting for detail scan to confirm.

my mil of coz hope for boy coz she dun have grandson, all granddaus from her sons (she dun hv dau)...but i m an unconventional DIL, i do wat i like, i dun really bother with her. and my hb have no preference for gender too...so we are stopping at 2 regardless.

i think u all very funny when i read about wearing contact or glasses to labour! i wore glasses the first time n i must admit i cldnt see my darling clearly! quite angry w myself...but i have dry eyes, so i wan total comfort during the most difficult times (labour time
happy.gif
)

i rem reading some of you mention Mrs wong (TMC) antenatal class no notes... the last time i attended, it came with notes. my hb wan to attend again to learn massage technics for mummy but i think its a waste of $$ juz for that.

for those who still waiting to see bb gender, happy waiting!
happy.gif
 
hi morraine,

Yes, i juz realise u r an oct mummy
happy.gif
!... when is your next visit? my detail scan is mid Jul...so i got another 2-3weeks to go.

wah your bb very notti, dun wan to let u see. for me,my gynae very serious kind...she dun offer to chk gender for us. the last visit i request, she so serious look look see see, then show me the screen and say that part very blurry, cant see anything, so ask me to wait for detail scan,she dun even wan to make an intelligent guess.
 
venus ~ 30th June lor..

TTC2nd.. hee hee. paiseh i come in here to chat with the mummies oso
happy.gif


my next visit is 30th June for the detail scan..

my gynae had been trying so hard to confirm for me.. ha ha ha..

he is on the verge of giving up laioz lor..
 
hi morraine,

no lah, u are welcome to chat here too..the more mummies, the merrier.

30 jun for detail scan quite late hor. another week to go! wish u luck that day, hope u can finally see bb gender!
 
Natalie &amp; ttc2nd,
thanks.
My gynae also observes that there're more boys than girls this year.

Rochelle,
I like to eat sweet stuffs, by right a boy, but mine is a girl. Everything seems to be opposite of the prediction for me. kekeke. Yup, for fun only..

MIL didn't openly state preference for gender, altho' she did comment that naughty boys are cuter. Is that a hint? But my mum did openly said that she wants a grandson. Nevertheless, as long as hubby &amp; me are happy with our girl, and she's healthy, that's most impt!
 
TTC2nd.. hee hee.. ya its abit late.. haiz.. i dare not have so high hopes..

Venus ~ aiyo...
sad.gif


miss u again... haiz.. *sob sob*
 


Dilimummy, where will you be doing the 3D scan? My gynae doesn't hv one in his clinic so am looking around for one.

Antenatal class at KKH provides a binded book of info so no need to take notes.

Hehe, boy or gal, pressure not on me cos HB openly told parents tat in his line of job, they prob can expect only granddau.

My own dad will prob be disappointed, he's been saying he wants a grandson since the day i'm pregnant.

But I guess be it boy or gal, once anybody sees a cute, healthy bb, he can't resist.

Looks like more bb gal emerging for Nov liao.
looking forward to my detail scan on 5Jul.
 

Back
Top