aprilpinky
New Member
Oh so many of you would be at the fair huh? How I wish I can go during wk day..sigh sigh..maybe go at nite. hehe.
Celtricia, no leh. My bb never moved when being scanned leh or maybe I blur never notice. Actually you can go for the fair, order first and tell them fix color subsequently see can or not.
I had blood test for Thalassemia also and Dr Yeo said the "triple test"will also be done. Nurse poked twice on me cuz vein on left hand stopped flowing blood after some time. I still have phoebia drawing blood. Quite large qty ok..scared scared.
Ju, you take good care. I'm thinking of buying stroller. Saw Taka got one $100 offer with stroller and gym mat dunno good or not but nephew last time got stroller then crawled out of it everytime so much so that in the end gave to other ppl. So dunno will waste money or not. Hubby was saying maybe just carry until can walk then dont need stroller already.
Celtricia, no leh. My bb never moved when being scanned leh or maybe I blur never notice. Actually you can go for the fair, order first and tell them fix color subsequently see can or not.
I had blood test for Thalassemia also and Dr Yeo said the "triple test"will also be done. Nurse poked twice on me cuz vein on left hand stopped flowing blood after some time. I still have phoebia drawing blood. Quite large qty ok..scared scared.
Ju, you take good care. I'm thinking of buying stroller. Saw Taka got one $100 offer with stroller and gym mat dunno good or not but nephew last time got stroller then crawled out of it everytime so much so that in the end gave to other ppl. So dunno will waste money or not. Hubby was saying maybe just carry until can walk then dont need stroller already.