(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

morning ladies..

toking abt bra extension.. extension is for whh part ah? hehe.. a bit mountain tortise.. coz most of my bra also can't wear liao.. only got one loose one.. almost everyday wear the same one.. sianz.. coz the rest too tight liao.. if wear can't burp n whole day will feel unwell.
 


Hi all,
I also using bra extension leh... but hor, very uncomfortable... still feel somewhere somewhat the bra not fitting... sigh, yet dun want to waste money buy bra... hahahah
happy.gif


by the way, anyone start to use anti-stretch marks cream already?
 
Hi nik,

I am also eating lesser than before I turned preggie. Lost about 1.5kg!!! Feel hungry all the time but can't really eat alot then full liao.

When I had my daughter the first time round, ate and ate non-stop! Hahaha..... Hopefully this time round is a boy that's why so different.

Feel so tired all the time as well. Keep yawning away even after 10 hours of sleep the night before. Really different this time round, not as easy as the first one. Hopefully things improve by the next few weeks.
 
Hey Nik,
I also vomitting all day... Hehe... they say eat biscuit lah, bread lah,sour plum lah... all no use for me! the only small remedy i can take is the Ru Yi Oil (the one bb put on stomach after bath oil).. it helps me a bit cos it reminds me of the nice nice bb smell..
happy.gif
i will rub a bit on my stomach and nose... but hor, my husband can't stand the smell... hahaha... maybe u can try since your bb will use it anyway.
happy.gif
 
Venus ~ u are welcome ~ wah seh.. good hor.. dun have to spend so much in buying maternity wear!

Dili mummy ~ its ok lar.. hee hee.. thanks for updating dear ~

nik ~ eat in smaller portion den maybe wun puke so much liaoz.. ~ gynae advise
happy.gif


manuka ~ me oso like the Ru Yi Oil leh.. hee hee.. hb say our whole mattress oso the smell haha..

stretch mark cream i started to use when i was 6 weeks lor.. KS hor.. hee hee..

celtricia ~ the bra extension is for the hook area.. its another pc of hook extension lor ~ so wun b so tite liaoz coz the width expand~

kelly ~ wish u have a bb boi this time round!
 
morraine.. thanks for the enlightenment.. hehe.. haiz.. i also can't wear those beach shorts liao.. jeans at least still can wear.. only after meals den a bit tight.. heh.. so sianz.. most of the bottoms can't wear.. haf to buy more stretchable shorts liao..
 
Chin, HappyMum, Tidy Fairy, Furryfurry, Sunflower_26,
Haven't heard from y'all for quite a while. Hope work's not too busy and everything's going great!
Esp to Chin and Furryfurry... gotta take extra care of yourselves since you 2 are overseas.
 
nik (",) In my 4th year of flying......
1 more year to get $$$$$$$$$......
So eyes big big see oney fly away!!

Just went 4 my scanning today.....
Doctor says can hear baby's heart beat leh!!
So happy!!!
But, LMP wrong i think.......
Coz baby only mesures 7 weeks plus....
so instead EDD is 29 nov......
 
i also dun look pregnant.. n always bloated.. haiz.. juz nw went home to haf lunch.. den lucky reach home liao den vomitted.. haiz.. but only a bit sia.. so sianz.. make me so uncomfortable..
 
Kelly, though i eat less hor, i didn't lose weight lei. In fact, i think i've been on weight cos i've been sleeping all the time. I think i'm turning into a pig soon.

Manuka, I dun eat those plain crackers since young. Dun why but i hate those soda biscuits. Yup, been eating very slowily. I took 30 mins to finish 2 slices of bread. Today feeling much better though still feel a little nausea. Btw, where u apply the Ru Yi oil? Stomach???

I heard from some of my colleagues tat instead of stetch marks cream, can apply johnson baby oil or olive oil on the stomach. Can prevent strech marks also.
 
wow! nik! u took 30mins to eat 2 slices of bread ah.. like dat u haf to wake up xtra 30 mins earlier each day b4 u go to wrk issit? i also eat very slowly.. whh is a chore.. haiz..
 
nik, i rub a little bit on my gastric area (not stomach) cos i have gastric discomfort often...and a small bit on my finger and rub on my nose. but hor, try not to rub on gastric/stomach in aircon room, cos it makes ur stomach feel very cold one! hahahahah
happy.gif
try to keep it warm...
 
celtricia ~ ur welcome ~ dun wear ur jeans liaoz.. too tite no good leh.. once i knew i was preggie den i stop coz all my jeans oso hipster den gynae say its not good for the bb so in the end.. spent $129 on a pair of maternity jeans.. hee hee..

nik ~ one yr jin fast guo qu de lar.. hee hee..

but den hor.. now u preggie den how? once u quit den no more liaoz leh the gratutity..

venus ~ i think Palmer is the brand.. from GUardian can buy... my gfs swear by it..

nik ~ ya lor.. so slow u eat?
 
Hi Dili Mummy, my EDD is 4 Dec (based on LMP), But since my ovulation is always very early, so i predict my gynea will revise it to end Nov at a later date. I will deliver at MAH.

When will we start showing our tummy?

Now i only 6 half weeks. but already feel so tired all the time, must sleep before 9pm every night. then feel so bloated. Heartburn and nausea and giddiness whole day. Puke 3 times yesterday. Heard will get worse during Weeks 8 to 11, is it true?
 
Celtricia, I'm not working at the moment. So, can take my own sweet time eat wholemeal bread wif cheese.

Morraine, my 2nd contract gratuity is calculate differently from SQ. So, if i resign now, i'll still get some gratuity.
I juz can't speed up my chewing lei. I used to eat very fast one, u noe.

Meixue, yup, tat's wat i heard also. It will get worse during 8weeks to 12 weeks. Let's pray all of us here have a smooth pregnancy.
 
nik ~ oic.. aiyo.. paiseh i blur liaoz.. mix up Ah Fat and u leh.. paiseh.. hee hee..

den u eat slowly lor.. coz me if i eat too slow now.. i feel like puking leh.. dunno y.. haiz.. HATE THE MS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hihi Meixue,
i dunno if its really true that MS will get worse during week 8 to 11. But my MS got worse in week 10 and this week (week 11) and i vomited everyday before i eat and after i eat and every morning twice without fail! It got so bad i have to take cab to work every morning.. and i feel i going to vomit my gastric out! hahahaha...
happy.gif
 
nik.. oh u nt wrking nw ah.. quite gd lor.. no nid to wake up extra early juz so u can eat slowly.. heh..

morraine.. dun wear jeans ah.. den hw.. got to spend money on the maternity jeans.. wow $129 ah.. so EX!! OMG.. haiz..
 
For working MTB, how do u deal with vomitting/giddiness during work? Rush to toilet or? How do your colleagues react?
 
Hi Meixue,

I'm in my 8th wks now & indeed I felt nausea & giddy many times in a day starting from 7th weeks which I dun feel anything when I'm in my 5th - 6 weeks.

I'm sitting in my own office, so no one ard to see me. Heee, so far I only felt nausea, no vommiting. So I din have to rush to the toilet, I know I got nothing to vomit out.
 
Hello everyone...

My mum and sis were visiting me...and I finally could enjoy mummy's cooking for 2 weeks...ate better than I did before. Busy catching up and going around with them...They just left in the morning today...hence, now I have some time to post something.

So many new members...that is great!! So sorry to read about Mickey though..tho I do not know whether she is reading these posts anymore...in case u are - please take care and do not lose hope.

Nausea getting better..strangely, I am getting a round of it in the evening every day..but more and more energetic.. : )

Hey - for ladies who feel nausea..there is hope..nausea does ease off after a while..I am finding that out for myself.

Have a good weekend..(now I gotto go figure out what is for lunch...)
 
hi all, may I join u gals here? My EDD is 3 Dec, 7th week now. Started a Dec05 mtb thread but guess it's still too early for enough MTBs to gather there.

As I was having slight spotting & cramps, I visited gynae for the 1st time last Wed. However I was very relieved to see bb's flickering heartbeat on the scanner screen
happy.gif


I had bloatedness most of the time too, and if I don't eat on time, I'll feel giddy & weak. But I don't really have much of an appetite and I don't enjoy my food as much as I do before preggie. Anyone feel the same?
 
joyfulhands, welcome!!!
my EDD is 12 dec, 6weeks 2days today. u so early can hear heartbeat liao, i going to the gynae on fri so hopefelly can hear it too.... i also super bloated, cant wear all my fitting clothes liao..
 
hi sexxy,
Gynae did a v-scan for me. My 1st time! Can only see bb's heartbeat when gynae zoom in on the screen, otherwise the scan printout is just a dot. Hubby's eyes light up upon hearing that bb has heartbeat!
happy.gif
 
Joyfulhands,

I am one month ahead of you (due date Nov 3)..so I guess I can share some experience of how it was earlier.

Think I felt exactly the same way as you (like mamy others as well) during around the 7th week...all the way to about last week. All the works - bloatedness, giddy / weak when hungry..not much of an appetite...but not to worry, if you are like me, then u will feel better towards the end of the first trimester. Just make sure u take small meals regularly..and avoid food that makes u feel bloated..(like peanutes, beans etc).

chin
 
just found out I am pregnant last week with my 2nd child. should be due Nov/Dec but have not seen gynae yet for EDD. had very bad morning sickness last year so this time round hopefully not so bad.

had my boy as RH last yr december. probably will have this one there too unless my hubby got posted overseas.
 
(",) In bombay now......
Just had the buffet that I have been dying for....
Notice that nowaday, I eat more slowly leh....
Like macham the stomach need more time to digest......
Begining to have MS.....
Si Beh Jia LAT.....
somemore got to serve demanding ah ne.......
Coming back tml morning.....
Hmmm... I am staying in pounggol
just wondering if other nov MTB staying there as well..... (",)
 
Hi Ah Fat, I'm also staying in punggol. Very near Airport, right?

Ladies, juz something to share wuf all of u. Since Friday nite, i already dun feel good ard my upper abdominal. When i woke up on Sat morning, the pain is so unbearable. I also went lau sai once. So, i woke my hb up n tell him i stomach pain. He got a shock n jump out of bed. Then he rush me to see a GP. Told GP i'm expecting n all the symptoms. He did a check n concluded it is gases in my stomach tat cause the pain due to the pregnancy. Gave me some medicine. I recovered immediately juz to eat b'fast. But tis morning, the pain came n L/S again. Now, got to really watch wat i eat. I still feel nausea all the time. My mum encourage me to go puke. She said i'll feel better tat way. Which is true, i did feel better after puke. Haizzz.....
 
Sexxy, i think i replied u the questions u asked in the ttc thread. Btw, i tot u r going to see gynae again tis week? Which day? I'm going on tis Friday, maybe can see u there?
 
Nik,
LS is not typical leh. But I guess everyone's different. So if you've seen the GP, you should be fine. Perhaps to let you gynae know the next time you see him lor... Keep monitoring it. And make sure you don't eat anything that's not cooked well.

I'm also experiencing some MS. Mainly nausea... vomited 3 times so far... still tahan-able lah.

All newcomers,
Welcome and hope all of us have a smooth full term!
 
Chin,
Wah... must be a great feeling to have your mum and sis visit you! Glad to know you're doing great! Take good care there! Are you coming back to Sg anytime soon?
 
I LS again juz now. I think i can't eat chili at all. My stomach is little weak now. Now i try to drink more water to compensate wat i lost.
 
Hi Dili_Mummy,

How are U? Feeling ok? Thankfully, I am coming back to Singapore this Sunday..scheduled an appointment to see WK Tan at TMC on 25th. Actually, can not wait to see the ultrascan again..the last time I saw it (at 6weeks), it was just a tiny thing with a heart bit..could barely see it!

Anyway - wishing all u ladies a good week ahead..no Monday blues ok! : )
 
Hi all MTBs,

Though I understand that it definitely feels alot better to vomit it out when you are feeling nauseas. But do try hard to keep it down because vomiting is really bad for your body.

A chinese sinseh once told me that vomiting is very "shang shen" for us. So as tough as it might be, do take care of your own bodies yeah??
 
Celtricia ~ bo bian leh.. jin nice leh.. fell in love with the jeans once i don on it leh.. hb pays so not my business! hee hee..

ah Fat ~ wah seh.. u jin yong gan leh.. haha.. stil have to tahan the bombay flt.. hee hee.. u ate the buffet at the hotel wan arh.. shiok hor!
 
nik ~ i oso got LS leh.. but den i jin used to it laioz wan lar.. hee hee.. i agree tat chilli can aggravate.. in fact my gynae mentioned.. dun take too much garlic.. n onions..
 
morning ladies..

recently i've also started vomiting.. juz yesterday morning, after breakfast, immediately vomitted out all my breakfast.. tink its the 3rd time i've vomitted liao.. but like wat nik says.. definitely felt better after dat.. but only for a while.. n tis days not much appetite for food.. but kept feeling hungry.. taste bud also taste weird liao.. haiz.. tink all the bad symptoms all coming.. sianz..
 
morraine.. seriously ah.. heh.. where u bought the jeans frm? will go check it out.. hehe...hopefully hubby will pay for it... kekekek..
 
I will take care. But tis things is driving me nuts liao. Hope today is a better day.
I think all of our preggies symptoms surfaced liao.
Celtricia, heard tat these symptoms will go away by the end of our 1st trimester. Hang on to it, ok?

Have u ladies heard of tis saying b4? The more preggie symptoms we have, the better the pregnancy is. Cos it is the pregnancy hormone tat cos all tis discomfort.
 
Nik,
yes I've heard people say that the more symptoms we have, the better the preg is. But my doctor said that people take pregnancy hormones differently... some people don't even feel MS but go on to have a healthy baby. He said that cos I asked him and he said I worry too much!
crazy.gif
 

nik.. tink all of us who's having symptoms to it muz hang on together liao.. still got a few more weeks to go.. heh.. nw at wrk.. so sianz. tink its the coldness dat's making me feel more uncomfortable.. haiz..

morraine.. thanks for the info.. will go check it out.. but i tink i will b too lazy to go down to town.. heh.. but anyway thanks.. when can we not wrk? haiz..
 

Back
Top