(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

Susan,

It's the one outside not inside (below the bridge link to Marina sq). The one inside is under renovation.

We can meet at Delifrance first if some of u not sure how to go.
 


Hi Aprilpinky,

ya.. for me no prob.. can go ahead, though without hubby.. heh... anyway, both of us got each other's contact liao right? so no nid PM me liao..

anyone dat's gg staying in d west? want to mit up earlier to go together?
 
Aprilpinky, I would like to join in on sunday as well if u dun mind..but I am not too sure where is the place though..will try to find.
 
Dili_mummy,

I finally heard from my mum regarding the confinement lady that I mentioned the last time. Sorry - she is booked for the whole year already...
 
anyone here needs confinement lady .. i can introduce .. as for mine, my own dearest mummy will do for me ..

Bluelips, can bring your hubby too for the outing this Sunday ..

Adel, i thot it's a must to shave and it'll b done by the nurse.
 
haha... yucky.... keke.. i am really not sure wor... maybe will check with gynae lo....

can u all send me at least one contact no to my email.. just in case i lose my way hahah.....

[email protected]

am bringing my hubby along..

haha.. u all must teach him to treat me nice nice ah... if not.. he still thinks he's the king of the house.. hehe.. juz kidding..

juz wondering.. if any of u gals do housework nowadays? i am so... lazy till i refuse to move out of the bed.. nowadays... as in like to do housework...
sad.gif
 
wow! so many of u bringing hubby along.. haiz..

Adel, i dun really do d hsewrk lah b4 my hubby was enlisted into army.. he was d one doing all d cooking, washing, cleaning,etc.. kekeke..
 
?? before ur hubby was enlisted into army? how old is he? hehe... hubby also doing now.. that am so lazy... but of course he keeps grumbling about it... so sad.. makes me feel guilty though... coz he's so stressed out at work le... me still make him do housework... am cruel hor?
 
april..dun think my hubby coming along..

as to housework, still share-share and do with hubby..maybe he do more. but i have been cooking more, tat one considered housework or not hah?

Can someone send me a contact no. also in case get lost.. thx!
my email add: [email protected]
 
hhahah.... u cook ah? so enviou.s... my kitchen's still not done up yet.. so frustrating.... hehe.. think got to wait until next month then can cook ba... i don't mind cooking.. but i mind cleaning up the house plus.. washing and ironing..

don't even need to iron own clothes.. somemore must iron hubby's... so irritating.
 
Bluelips and the rest of the ladies who are coming, why not we meet outside delifrance (citylink) at 3 pm instead. Outside there got some benches can sit sit wait wait in case some of us are late.
 
ok ladies,

for the meet-up on Sunday, we have:

-SusanY (and hubby)
-Bblove
-Celtricia
-Adel (and hubby)
-Bluelips
-Myself (and hubby)

Any1 else?

Adel, bluelips and Susan, I have emailed you all my contact. Pls reply with hp# also.
 
You gals enjoy yourselves and let us know of anything interesting! =)

btw, when are u gals starting ur antenatal classes? i planning to start in Week 28 cuz the earlier month has no more vacancies for weekend. is it too late?
 
Meixue, I'm starting my class on 20 Aug at Eastshore, i think there're 6 classes to attend. By that time, I'll be at week 30th liau .. it's even later than you.

ChinWee, responded to you, thanks!

I'm also sharing to do the housework with hubby but he's doing the main chores .. same goes to cooking, sometimes he cook, sometimes I cook .. but ironing leh, I don't have to iron my own clothes but i have to iron his ..
 
Nik, u're with JAL kah, r u still a crew, then .. what's your plan after labor .. me with FedEx, UPS is brown lah ..
 
SusanY, I'll go back after the 12 weeks of maternity leave loh. I always make fun of Asiana Airlines' pilot uniform, cos their's looked like UPS. Most probably my in-law will take care of my bbs(cos hb wans to see them everyday), i will get a maid to help out also.
 
Adel.. heehee.. to clear ur confusion.. my hubby finished his ns liao, but coz nw he sign on so got to go for BMT at tekong again as he was in the police force during his NS.. hee..
ya.. quite cruel leh u..
wink.gif
kekeke.. but nvm lah.. wait after ur confinement finish u will haf to do d hsewrk liao.. heh..

Aprilpinky.. mit outside delifrance ah.. oh.. oki..

So any of u wan to mit up wif me n go to citylink together? I'm staying in the west..
 
Ladies - Just to share with you all, for those who are meeting up on Sunday, the delifrance inside Citylink has closed down also...
 
Woofy,

Thks for the update. U work in Suntec area huh? We are meeting outside the delifrance to go to Pacific cafe so it's ok.

Celtricia, my hubby is driving me to the cafe. Do you want a lift from us? I can pick you up from Bukit Batok Mrt. U can msg me for the details.
 
Nik, he he he, u're so cute on the uniform comments, ha ha ha, r u well-versed in Japanese?

Woofy, thank you for the updates ..

Aprilpinky, can't imagine where is Delifrance but if it's along the link, then sure will find one.
 
Hihi April and MTBs,
Just an update abt the glucose test...Went check up this morning @ 24weeks. No glucose test for me... so dunno if this test is a must. Gynea also never say..
happy.gif
 
haha... how many weeks are u all in now? am in my 24 weeks... sigh.. still long way to go....

celtricia: got it! i was so confused... thought maybe ya only 18 years old after u mentioned ur hubby in ns... *sorry huh*
 
Hi ladies,

Went for my XXXX braxilian wax yesterday at Holland Village liao. Was it painful?? Well, I shan't lie, it was pretty painful BUT definitely bearable. Cos the pain goes away very quickly, so it wasn;t so bad to endure throughout the whole process. But it will be a little sensitive and sore for a few hours after the process. According to the therapist, it gets less painful each time if you do it regularly.


Pain Factor: 4.5/10 (subject to individuals!!)
Duration: 20 minutes
Professionalism: 8.5/10


Adel,

I didn't go in preperation for my birth only purely my personal choice. The hospital will shave slightly for you if you need to go for c-section. For natural birth, no need to shave at all.
 
hehe.. was so confused when i saw the b.wax thingy initially. haha

now that i know... mmm.. am still a bit sceptical bout it though... but nonetheless will probably ask gynae's opinion..jus hope that he wun laugh at me..
happy.gif
 
Morning, ladies!

Nik, thanks for your reasurrance! I will take extra care during the trip. Now is Thailand's great sales period, hope that can get something nice there.
happy.gif


About bbs' movement. last night, i have those bubbling feeling on my left side for about ten times, hubby also can feel it by placing his hand on my tummy. So now i know this feeling is bb's movement. Actually i had this feeling for about one week already but not that strong. And most are on the left side, and sometimes center or right side. I also don't know which is which baby's movement and how to monitor. Will ask doc during my next visit. Any MTBs can give advice on this?
 
<font color="ff0000">Susan, Dili, Chin</font>

Thanks for well-wishes!! Yes must try kuai kuai and not to move around like speeding bullet!!

Now get up from chair/bed is like old woman liao!!! I seem to get cramps like stitch feeling lately.. You ladies experience that??

I've taken a blood test yesterday and will get results today to see if I can be released from house arrest!!

I've never had so much rest ..not even when I was in confinement for my 1st kid!!
 
kelly ~ thanks for the info on the waxing thingy..

by the way hor.. someone can tel me.. doing the Bwax means everything gone or wat? *blur*

den wats the no of Xs got to do with the stages arh??
 
<font color="ff0000">ladies.. Adel</font>

Re: bikini wax..

wow.. this topic sounds so interesting.. in fact I don't think I can see down there already!! lol

When had my first I just "thin" my hair with the bearded blade..it's like comb but got blade inside..

I can't reach the hair else where like the bottom bit etc etc or the "sides"...ermmm embarrass to say I think I qute "furry" leh..LOL

I think the gYnae will all be happy if we go bikini x.. can see better to stitch I suppose!! Kekeke..
 
Bikini Wax - This is a really interesting topic. I think Furry just started a fad for the Nov MTBs! I have always wanted to try it - but scared of the pain lah!!
 
Natalie, all these whiles, I've been feeling thigh cramp whenever I get up from my couch, I need to hold on to something in order to stand and I'll walk limply.

Kelly, thank you for sharing your experience, ah .. no shaving by the nurse in the hospital kah ..

Morraine, I think the stages of XXX are based on whether to have all the 'bushes' cleared (XXX), half-cleared (XX) or semi-cleared (X), ha ha ha

Tomorow for my monthly check-up, I'll ask my gynae about the hair shaving &amp; glucose test as I'm at 24th week now ..
 
kelly, thx for sharing..i was waiting to see if ur experience went ok..

susan, why semi-cleared hah? hehe...

very interesting..i wanted to try also, but really scared of pain..
keep thinking, afterwards half-way jump up, or cannot go through, then how?

i think as our tummy get bigger, we will have difficulty cutting toe nails also..then hv to go pedicure, or get hubby to cut...hahah!!
 
Hi gals, sorry for being so long-winded and asking this again. I understand that the Detailed Scan is not compulsory and to be done between 18-22 weeks if you so wish.

However,my gynae keeps saying that I don't need to go for it because he doesn't suspect any anomaly, but I don't feel very reassured. For you gals, did your gynae ask you to go for it, or you ownself requested? Is there any MTB who did NOT go for it and why?

thanks for advice!
 
Meixue,

My gynae asked every MTB to go for it cuz my gynae's clinic is in TMC and the fetal assessment unit is just below his clinic. It's a std procedure for him to ask MTB to go for NT and Detailed scan.

I got a friend who never go for it (her gynae's clinic is located in a shopping centre). She felt worried when I related to her the tests I went thru.

If u dont feel assured, there's no harm going for the detailed scan, cuz it's non-invasive,reassuring and it's also quite fun (that's the time when i saw my bb for so long the first time, turning, stretching, waving his hand and put the hand into his mouth.) hehehe.

Of cuz, there are other MTBs who may choose not to go for it cuz they r determined to keep their bb no matter what happens and dont want themselves to worry unduly.
 
Meixue, my detailed scan was done thru another clinic, not thru gynae's clinic .. perhaps you could get a referral letter from your gynae and take it to the sonographer clinic .. it's not good to have such discomfort feeling.

Bluelips, I'm tempted to try too leh .. but aiming for the XXX one, ha ha ha ... cutting toe-nails, ask hubby to cut loh, unless he sponsors us to do pedicure service.
 
Thanks aprilpinky and susanY. Susan, did you request for your detailed yourself or the doc suggested it to you as part of his standard procedure?
 
BLue lips..

I think I agree with you on the pain.. and I think we are err more sensitive "down" there cos all the blood flow..

Pedicure?? For my first.. I went for pedi n mani about 30 weeks..
happy.gif


Rest of the time.. I cut my nails sitting cross legged like man!! ..lol
 
wei wei ~ who interested in the wax thingy arh?? y not we go together???? to boost our courage?? hee hee.. wat abt tat? any takers?
 


Meixue, my gynae explained to me all the test we need to go through at my first visit. The detailed scan is optional, but he recommend all to do that as it provides many useful information. For my case, i am having twins, so better have this scan to know more about the placeta position and babys' condition and etc. Hoep that my bbs are not sharing the placeta.
happy.gif
 

Back
Top