(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

oh dear,
i am lost of words.

Carole,
I am sincerely hoping for miracle, but is it really no hope?
if so, pls GOD dont let her suffer like this.

we have till morning....

she will update me.. i hope.. cos i guess its so difficult to sms to break any news to me.. its hurts alot..

Its time.. devastating to hear that piece of news while we are all trying hard to pray though cannot help her physically but our heart and mind are with her

How is patsy?

Patsy, she somehoe accepted it, but amazing sms me to ask for ciggis.. of all ppl sms me.. kaoz. i dun smoke manz! faint

paula: will do.
sad.gif

Think she overly stress..
Wow my heart is feeling very heavy man.. Why humans so fragile..

I seriously hope that MIRACLE really do exists!! please help sabie.. she needs it.

very sad to hear this. let hope that sambie does not suffer so much pain.

same as paula, do let us know if we could offer any help ...

i have been following this thread since i read abt it this afternoon.i am at a loss of words as i cannot believe god will take away such a beautiful child.at this crucial time, the only thing we can do is to hope that sabie does not suffer any pain.i am sure she will hear all our prayers.let's just hope for a miracle to happen.

Please Please sabie hang in there and give all aunties here good news tomorrow morning ok.

Carole, anything we can do to appeal to the Dr to give sabie somemore time?
I am sure she will make it. Please god, hear our prayers.

hi carole/blur

me stay farrer park...wana go together?i koe where to get..can some1 sms me carole hp?...96303854 mine..

hi,any1 who live at farrer park & wana go with me to buy cigarette for her?

carole,

does she really wants?

pls sms me at 96303854 straight...

aiya just feel like swinging over with different brand of cig for her man! since we dun knw what barnd she wants.. but dun knw she ok with us around.. how??

Celeste,
Yea, that's my concern too ... especially at this critical time. That's y got Angeline to check with Carole ... but couldn't get hold of sarah.

wlml2402
same here, but i need to go work now....so cant sty online for so long..
i reli hope sabie will be well again

wlml2402
same here, but i need to go work now....so cant sty online for so long..
i reli hope sabie will be well again

Sabie dear, u have proven strong will & determination. Pls stay on. Your parents are waiting for u to be back in their arms again.

<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">Saby has gone to be with Jesus in Heaven. We will miss her and love her forever. </font>

Thank you for all support and prayers</font>

766629.jpg

Dear Lord, you chose this path for Sabie and let her be with you.

Sabie will find peace with you and will be the lovely guardian angel who will be hoovering around others to spread endless love.

We will remember her for her sweet little personality and remember her for who she is.

Carole,

Thou I don't know Sarah and James personally but pls send my condolence to both of them...Will continue to pray for strength for this couple. Our Lord loves Sabie very much and let them know Sabie is safe and no more sickness cos she is in Heaven with our Father God!

Let's all now pray for comfort and strength. am sure Sarah and family needs them.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+0">Sabie, </font>

<font size="+0"><font color="0000ff">Godma, Godpa & Samuel will miss you!</font></font>
</font>

i smsed sarah, asking her to let us know what we can help during this period, or even for the arrangments thereafter.

On behalf of Sarah, James & Family, I would like to thank you all for those Prayers and those comforting words and sms. I am sure Sarah will be very appreciative.

Thank you all once again.

Rgds,
Carole

Hi Carole,

I don't know Sarah and James personally too but kindly help to send my condolence to both of them & their family. I know it will be tough for them when the reality sinks in. But as Christian, it will be only a temporary separation cos they will reunite with Sabie in Heaven on day. In the meantime, Sabie is resting in peace with God in Heaven.

Back