(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

Hi Sharon,
Sabrina look like a big big gal already. you see my son still so small & tiny. I ask April on the next term - "Walker 1", it will be start on 23 Sep but only cater for 50 babies that is still with them. Unless some dropout then will inform us. Reasons is she is planning for her 3rd child and cannot handle any more babies. Maybe you can try call and check with her on the status later, she is requesting us to submit the survey & continuation form again within the next 2 weeks.
494163.jpg

Patsy
really? My gd fren is a merchandiser & she's gog NY for quarterly buying trip this coming month. I'll see what she can get for me there.

fushiastar
thx, think all babies look cute. Never see your Zoe pic here? Show us leh.

yippee: i just deleted the email! for the prada sales you need an invite tho, and it ends this Friday. I'll check what sales will be on in Sept. She can always make a trip to Woodbury Commons or Century 21 for factory outlets!

I'm just speaking for myself here, but what I would like the option to be a SAHM. I don't think I would be happy not working anyway. But now, i don't even have that option because financially it is not possible. If Xaby did not have her heart condition I would probably not have to work but right now, I don't have a choice. Really breaks my heart to leave her every morning. last night when the nanny came in to give me her milk, Xaby started crying when she left and when she came in, arched her body to go towards the nanny. I felt like crying!!

Sneaky

move to a nearer to MRT house is actually a good and long term $$ saving plan, when we buy our house, location is super important cos no car.. now we staying 2rd block inwards opps Yishun MRT.. very convenient and not very noisy lor
happy.gif

I dun think i will wana move again haha..

patsy
Am i read correctly?? 10K for Xaby's chk up???? 5K for the party??? I am suggesting since Xaby need to rest during Oct, best if she dun have to attend a big party.. would be quite a stress for her lor..
happy.gif
just a thought
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">haiz.. its always like this one lar.. i feel when u are a SAHM u wanna work den when we are working we wanna b a SAHM!! WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! we can never be satisified!! hahahaha..

being a SAHM to me is impossible wan lor.. dream oso no use lar.. haiz.. we have car / maid / house / ASH!!!! how to be a SAHM??? Jurong bo so much grass for me to eat everyday lor.. sob sob sob

patsy - im fine with the GUG trial dates (jus let me noe nearer to the date den i arrange coz if need be den take leave lor.. wahahha *excuse*)</font>

Fun: no 10K is the round figure, including hossie bill, anesthesiologist, etc. 5K was over the top lah, but I calculated in all the expenses in ferrying overseas guests, etc, guess it could amount to 5K. her party itself will only be about 2-3K (still ex hor??) Her angiogram will be on the 4th of october, her party on the 29th... i think she should we ok by then (finger's crossed). I think in all honesty the party is more for HB/me and the grandparents, almost like a milestone for all of us to have come s far with her. She wasn't given a lot of chances to make it through the first week....

Morraine: will do, am waiting for the guy to call to confirm. Most prefer weekends, if in October, will have to be towards the end of Oct, ok?

san: zoe also! i got this bright pink hat that i wear for her whebnver i bring her out in the day and she always tries to pull it off! she's always gnawing on my shoulder! sherisse not small lah.. think zoe's the smallest here.. think now only 7kg..

patsy: i've also calculated before, taking cabs definitely cheaper than car but car is for conveience lor and coe now on the low side.. don't be sad.. you are doing the best for xaby..
happy.gif

yipee ya ya: i don't know how to resize photos and post ... here's the link to her yahoo album
happy.gif
http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fushiastar_77/album?.dir=b2fcscd

yesterday hubby asked`me what i thought about going to perth for 2 years when zoe is about 4years old! was so shocked! the job opportunity in aust is much better for him.. pay after taxes about double.. so he's thinking about going there to just earn some money for 2 years, but want to be back for zoe to go to primary sch here.. i thought for a long time.. we're planning another baby when zoe is 2 1/2.. that would make the younger one 1 1/2.. wondering if i can cope on my own w a 4year ald and a 1 1/2 year old in a foreign country! plus i definitely can't work in perth.. no caregiver for zoe, plus i need to take a conversion exam to work there.. hubby asked me to think abt it cos he also needs to plan to take exams and stuff if he wants to work there.. sigh.. any comments?

fuschiastar: Personally I can't handle 2 such young kids on my own. Hehe.. But I know some people can. Right now when my maid takes her off days we will surely run to mil's house or send one kid away to mil's house. Otherwise there's really no rest time and no couple time either.
sad.gif

fushiastar: me!!! Started trying alreadi. Hmm, but no chance : ( hubby posted to USA for training nxt mth. There goes my chance of bb no 2. We'll try again nxt jan..Haha made in US.

fushiastar

if i'm u, i will go with him
happy.gif
but den again, double pay not much difference since one of u cant work there. i think have to get a parttime nanny from there if u go over lor.. if u cant cope with 2.

Patsy

Re the GUG, i'm ok taking a day off during weekdays to take Tammi for it. I'll go with majority rule. Thanks for organising it. if really all mothers opt for weekend I'm in no hurry so I can wait and go along on a weekend as well.

fushiastar
I think it all depends what's the main motivation to move over to Australia. If it's for better career prospects then by all means. If it's for financial reasons like better income, then maybe you can do a more detailed calculation to see if it is really more worthwhile, taking into consideration like single income, kids pre-school education, relocation expenses, medical coverage, house rental exp in Aust, house rental income in Sgp, loss in sale of car in sgp etc. Some of the above may be covered in employees' benefits making it more attractive. Of course another factor is being a sahm overseas (without helper) would mean you cannot (or pray not to) fall sick as there is no close ones ard to fall back on. Also, really need to juggle household chores, childcare, babycare all on your own
happy.gif
But if it is really better for your hb, then go for it, with your whole family.

Patsy
I'll go with whatever you arrange with GUG. Im not exactly in a hurry. Thx for your efforts. Btw I totally understand what you mean when you see Xaby seems to be more attached to the nanny. Kaiser used to be quite attached to the maid too, as she knows better how to take care of babies. I dont feel gd too, so I tell myself to spend more time with him. Now he knows who is his mommy &amp; who's his caregiver. I think when the babies learn pretty fast if we make the effort.

SSL

i'm postponing my foto-u shooting.. wana wait till Alden start to stand and walk den go for the shoot... if not nothing much changes from the previous shoot.. onli his looks haha..

fushiastar: yeah, the convenience is key, plus having a car during emergencies. Will have to sit down and have a chat with the HB soon... I know he's thinking of expenses we will have when Xaby has her open heart surgery (doc warned us to prepare 100K minimum)!!!

re: going abroad... GO FOR IT!! the experience Zoe and your other child (hopefully) will have cannot be matched by any pre-school/enrichment class. Just having a different cultural environment will benefit them a lot!! Don't worry about how you will cope, am sure when the time comes,you will find a way. Often we stop ourselves from going forward because we worry too much!!

<font color="aa00aa">fuschiastar:
Sherisse not any better.. her last weight taken abt 2 weeks ago she only 6.95kg.. she slim down due to refusing milk.. sigh.. PD asked me to feed her alternatives snacks loh..</font>

Yippee: it's strange really, it was only last night that she preferred the nanny... most of the time she will snub everyone else if I'm carrying her. Even this morning, as I was about to go to work, I carried her to say goodbye, she refused to go back to her nanny. Her daddy calls it "mommy glue" He was so happy last Sunday tho coz as he was on his way to the airport, Xaby suddenly started screaming 'ba pa, ba pa, ba pa"

Fun

ah..
happy.gif
but will Benjamin still be taking family portrait then?

Fushiastar

U moving overseas !!!!! aiyor... so sad.... sure gonna to miss u and bb zoe
sad.gif

As much as I wanted Brennan to ghave a sibling for company, I am starting to think twice about having no. 2. cos its really very tiring looking after Brennan and worst if he is not feeling well. Not sure if i can handle 2 kiddo.

Panadol Suppositories

I read in newspaper that oral panadal are better than suppositories ones. So given an option, its better to take oral ones. unless the fever doesnt go down 1hr after taking the oral one and if its above 30degrees, then try the suppository type. But if Bb having diahorrea, then its not advisable to give bb suppository type as those irritates bb's intestine and if BB got diahorrea, it will make it worst.

Fushiastar, Patsy,

I remembered u stocked up panadol suppository. May i know what brand and if i can buy it off the shelf at guardian??

Thanks

SSL

Ben is ok with me
happy.gif
no prob de
happy.gif

My PD gives ibufen (tat Orange oral medicine) for high fever leh..

patsy

bbs will usually start with baba de.. easier to baby talk with baba than mama..
happy.gif

SSL: not sure of the brand, will check tonight. Not sure if you can buy it off the shelf in Guardian. If you really need urgently I have lots and can pass to you first. Actually, her PD recommend that as soon as fever reach 39, use suppositories as it works faster. Let me know if you want urgently I ask maid to prepare and you can pick it up from my house.

Fun: hehe, Xaby started saying mama a few weeks ago!
San: have you tried giving Sherrise toasted wheat bread dipped in milk?

yah.. the 2 reasons to go are money and the experience in itself..money wise. total amount earned ihubby single income in perth is still more than dual income here cos here i only work part time.. the package there includes airfare, house, car and medical benefits.. as for the car we have now, will be 7 years old then..probably scrap lor.. was also thinking if we go, have to find a preschool for zoe.. then i look after the other little one..now i also don't have a maid and in laws`and parents don't help so i'm pretty much on my own also..

have to think about it some more...

san: hide the milk? as a dip, in porridge, in fruit puree?

ssl: if i go, will be 3 years later.. and i'll definitely come back
happy.gif
panadol suppository-i can't remember offhand.. think it's remedol.. can buy from watsons.. i sms you the name later? i also find it tough to handle one so want zoe to be bigger before the next one..
happy.gif
by 3 years, they can go to pre-nursery

3rascals.. wah so fast
happy.gif
me only trying middle to late next year when zoe is about 2 years
happy.gif
aiming for a 2.5-3 year gap
happy.gif

494793.jpg

<font size="-1"><font face="Courier New"> <font color="ff6000">as @ 22 Aug 06
Mummies <font color="ffffff">......</font> <font color="ffffff">..</font>Pop On<font color="ffffff">.</font> BB's name <font color="ffffff">.</font> Birth<font color="ffffff"></font> <font color="ffffff">..</font>7 mth<font color="ffffff"></font> <font color="ffffff">..</font>8 mth<font color="ffffff"></font> <font color="ffffff">..</font>9 mth<font color="ffffff"></font> <font color="ffffff">..</font>10 mth<font color="ffffff"></font> <font color="ffffff">..</font>11 mth<font color="ffffff"></font>
Fun ........... 11-Sep-05 Alden<font color="ffffff">.....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.06/49</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">10.3/78</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="119911">10.7/78</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">11.0/??</font>
coffeedrinker . 17-Sep-05 Jasmine<font color="ffffff">...</font> <font color="0000ff">3.09/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">8.30/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Jenifur ....... 18-Sep-05 Janelle<font color="ffffff">...</font> <font color="0000ff">2.81/46</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">6.98/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">7.10/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">7.85/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="119911">7.62/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="#660066">7.90/71</font>
Gracemum ...... 20-Sep-05 Sabrina<font color="ffffff">...</font> <font color="0000ff">2.53/48</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">8.24/71</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="119911">8.50/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Pammie ........ 24-Sep-05 Tammie<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.20/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">7.15/66</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">7.60/70</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
MrsTan ........ 25-Sep-05 Kenshin<font color="ffffff">...</font> <font color="0000ff">2.49/48</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Mybabydream ... 29-Sep-05 J.<font color="ffffff">........</font> <font color="0000ff">2.70/47</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">8.50/72</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
SSL ........... 29-Sep-05 Brennan<font color="ffffff">...</font> <font color="0000ff">3.15/51</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">9.09/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Sneaky ........ 30-Sep-05 Samuel<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">2.80/48</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">8.35/65</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">9.20/72</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="119911">9.28/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Fushiastar .... 04-Oct-05 Zoe<font color="ffffff">.......</font> <font color="0000ff">2.38/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">7.00/65</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">6.80/65</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">6.90/65</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Snow .......... 04-Oct-05 Yong Shan<font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0000ff">2.92/46</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">7.40/69</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Lindy ......... 11-Oct-05 Rayne<font color="ffffff">.....</font> <font color="0000ff">2.46/48</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">9.20/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Ling .......... 12-Oct-05 Clarisse<font color="ffffff">..</font> <font color="0000ff">2.77/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">7.00/68</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Amari ......... 13-Oct-05 Darren<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.76/51</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">8.80/71</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Puea .......... 15-Oct-05 Rong Jin<font color="ffffff">..</font> <font color="0000ff">3.12/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">8.66/71</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Wlml2402 ...... 15-Oct-05 Bryson<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.09/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Adel .......... 19-Oct-05 Brent<font color="ffffff">.....</font> <font color="0000ff">2.40/49</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">8.00/66</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Chloe ......... 20-Oct-05 Michael<font color="ffffff">...</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">9.40/72</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Kris .......... 21-Oct-05 Ember<font color="ffffff">.....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.35/49</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">7.88/66</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">8.40/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">9.00/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Nuttnuts ...... 21-Oct-05 Ying En<font color="ffffff">...</font> <font color="0000ff">3.68/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Tao_baby ...... 24-Oct-05 Girl<font color="ffffff">......</font> <font color="0000ff">3.03/51</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Yippee ........ 24-Oct-05 Kaiser<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">2.64/48</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">8.50/71</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Flotan ........ 25-Oct-05 Raelyn<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">2.86/47</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">7.46/68</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Fresia ........ 25-Oct-05 Amos<font color="ffffff">......</font> <font color="0000ff">3.46/49</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Patsy ......... 25-Oct-05 Xaby<font color="ffffff">......</font> <font color="0000ff">2.48/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">8.70/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">9.50/72</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Sweetie ....... 25-Oct-05 Grace<font color="ffffff">.....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.21/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">8.85/73</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">8.85/73</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
3rascals ...... 28-Oct-05 Kayden<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.44/51</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">8.50/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">10.3/77</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Morraine ...... 28-Oct-05 Ashley<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">2.55/49</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">7.30/70</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">7.90/73</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Karin ......... 30-Oct-06 Nicole<font color="ffffff">....</font> <font color="0000ff">3.23/48</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Kuririn ....... 31-Oct-05 Sherisse<font color="ffffff">..</font> <font color="0000ff">3.20/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ff0000">6.80/67</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0077aa">7.12/??</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">7.20/69</font><font color="ffffff">.</font>
Dolly ......... 01-Nov-05 Christine<font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="0000ff">3.61/50</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="ffffff">5.90/61</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> <font color="aa00aa">7.00/67</font><font color="ffffff">.</font> </font></font></font>

<font face="Calisto mt"> If you would like me to update your Baby's weight &amp; length or if I have missed your update, please kindly PM me! </font>

494783.gif

<font color="aa00aa">fushiastar:
PD no asked me to hide milk to feed her leh.. she said feed her snacks like wholemeal bread with cheese etc...</font>

Hi jenifur

Can u update brennan's height and weight at 10.5months

H-> 74.5cm
W-> 10.3kg

Patsy

no worries. brennan's fever is under control. i just asking for emergencies
happy.gif
Is it safe for all BBs?? If really cant buy off the shelf, maybe i can buy few from you to keep just incase. btw, where u stay har??

I'm reading this health newspaper from malaysia and sometimes they have articles on BB ailments. so very good lor.

Fushiastar, Thanks
happy.gif

SSL: I stay in Joo Seng rd, aljuneid area, but can meet up in town on w/e's or along harbour front/serrangoon MRT line on weekdays

aljunied area ah.....
me stay woodlands :p

but my mum stays at lavendar. if i pop by her place maybe can ask hubby to detour there to pick up from u.

i check it out and let u know la
happy.gif

SSL

try getting those water contained pillow.. let Bernan sleep on it.. KKH uses it too.. to bring down baby's fever. I bought mine at guardien pharmacy... quite cheap

patsy

Alden very sleepyhead de! he can sleep with head wet wet in the stroller and cold cold (nite time without blanket) also can sleep! hahahaa

fun

brennan rolls all over his playpen bed so pillow no use. i have that
happy.gif
but i put on the changing table where he lie when we wiping him in the evening.

i have this quilt blanket that can be folded into a cushion. realised that he likes it. when he is fussing and going to fall asleep in our bed, we will put his head on the pillow and give him a bolster and he will doze off quick
happy.gif
probably more cooling compared to the babysafe one ba...

he will usually roll off the pillow. same for blanket. me using nappy to cover his tummy area cos when he roll, his nappy will also be out and not covering him at all. I scared if use blanket, will cover his face accidentally

me also wanna go Zoo!
happy.gif

patsy,
me ok with the GUG trial anytime. just let me know the date. thanks!

fushiastar,
still waiting for u to sms me so i can collect the brown rice
happy.gif

Hello mummies,
My gal, Shannon was born in Oct 2005, so thot of "self-invite" myself to this site. Pai-sey ah.

Fm the Post no., can tell u all very regular hor. I'm a WM, came to this site by chance but not very regular but will try to.

This is my Shannon, 10 mths old.

494984.jpg

Hi honeystar: i think most of the mum's here have met up. I've also just joined recently so haven't met any of the mums here yet. Shannon is really cute!

All babies are cute. She's now at the stage of "itchy hand". She sweat alot esp her head. when she sleep, her head will be wet (even when on air-con). Is that "normal"? It didn't happen to all my 3 newphews when they're baby...

Harlow honeystar,
shannon let u put on the cap ah.. same like some of the other baby gals here... mine will sure yank it off.
i only met some mummies once at the kindermusik trial organised by Carole few mths back...

patsy, me on MSN. but dun wanna post my email over the forum. u still have my email addy? just add me.. but i'm not logon all the time...

btw, wat does the other SAHM of this thread do?
everyday, i'm like cleaning, cooking, washing.. feel like a maid...
happy.gif

Flo,
isn't wat a SAHM supposed to do (if w/o a helper). Sometime I really envy SAHM, but me cannot afford leh
sad.gif
and knowing myself - I can't cook.

Back