miso_ramen
New Member
Hi lib, how are you coping with your Kylie? Din see you log in liao.. missed chatting with you le..
Re: Gynae visit
I was scheduled to see my gynae 1 week after delivery to check on stitches and womb and to pay his bill. Thereafter, a mth later to chk on my womb cos gynae says my womb at that 1 week chk is big so hv to chk if it has shrunk to normal size. *duh* I tot the 1mth chk was to do a pap-smear but he says not so soon. Maybe each gynae has their own practice.
Hi wendy, I have a friend who is a mobile beautician. She's v. good! I will leave u her contacts if you are interested.
Re: Gynae visit
I was scheduled to see my gynae 1 week after delivery to check on stitches and womb and to pay his bill. Thereafter, a mth later to chk on my womb cos gynae says my womb at that 1 week chk is big so hv to chk if it has shrunk to normal size. *duh* I tot the 1mth chk was to do a pap-smear but he says not so soon. Maybe each gynae has their own practice.
Hi wendy, I have a friend who is a mobile beautician. She's v. good! I will leave u her contacts if you are interested.