(2005/08) Aug/Sept 05' MTBs

hi gals
hope yr sunday is fine so far

carol ng, i am also a first time mtb
swollen legs i also experience on off...
yup, so far me will be working til i pop. =))
cos i think i will be very scared if i alone at home, if at office i got my colleagues to standby and help me. kekeke

cmy, good luck to you and take care ya. =) Hope to hear yr story when u return.

tingting, stay cool! u got show liao, which means labour should be anytime. So exciting, it seems that now every week we will have mummies popping.
btw was the mucus plug very thick and when it comes out, u straight away know?

miso, i didn't know that ctg will show regular contraction.. i did a ctg scan this morning but my gynae didn't mention anything abt contraction leh....btw my baby gal's heartbeat fluctuate betw
130 - 160....how abt yrs?

Erowen:
how does it feel for you being a first time MTB? have you got all you need? I am buying bits and pieces. Same here, working till i pop and soon as confinement is over, i have to start flying again! My shoes dont fit anymore and keep wearing the same pair, hope the swell goes off so that i can wear all my other shoes.

miso and erowen, i didnt know you can check baby's heartbeat,.. shows how ignorant i am!! have been kinda bochap about all pregnancy issues and just let things be natural.

carol
how many weeks are you along now?
for me initially i didn't know also, until the gals mention ctg in the forum.

hmmm, for me, it's a surprise xmas present for me and hubby, we din expect a baby so soon.
of course now getting nervous and kan cheong abt labour!! kekek

what abt u? kan cheong?

wah, yr job takes you places? that's pretty cool. what u working as?

for bb items, so far qi qi ba ba....except cotton balls. yet to buy that. cot, breastpump, breastpad, hospital bag ok.

hi carol

i also first time mtb, will be working till delivery. me also have swollen feet and fingers, bit stiff in the morning when i wake up. just complained to HB that i feel so tired all the time, and can't imagine how to tahan till delivery. my mum told me not to stay at home and work till delivery, cos she say will be very bored at home and time will pass slowly. i work in hospital, so if need to deliver, just go to delivery ward... the only perk of working there!

i dun think i have experienced any BH yet... ony kicks from BB...

hi cmy, keep calm ok? everything will be alright... congrats in advance on seeing your bb on tues! me secretly hoping my delivery will be within these 2 days also..hehe..

erowen, i think it's the mucus plug, cos it's quite a thick blob of brownish mucus... and had it for the whole morning each time i went toilet...went to check a few times whether any waterbag leakage... but dun have leh...

Hi Carol,
Me also 1st time MTB. Very excited about everything. Especially 'The Day'. Dunno whether can tahan the PAIN or not.

Just went swimming today (FINALLY). Didn't swim much. Cause got a feeling the water went inside me through the bottom. Weird. Therefore, only play with water. Hahaha...

Hmm... Havent heard of ctg scan oso. Dunno my gynae have or not. Somehow feel that my gynae very money conscious leh. Now at 31 weeks oleadi ask me to go for checkup every 2 weeks.

Hi cmy, do take care. So exciting, you get to see ur bb soon!

Hi erowen, dun worry, the ctg will only show the contractions if u hv. If not, means dun hv lor.. tt's abt it. This is my 2nd ctg and the 1st one also dun hv. But this 2nd one showed very regular contractions so my gynae says anytime from now if any show, pain or waterbag burst, must go hosp immediately. Yes.. my gal's heartbeat about tt range too.

My next appt, gynae will be doing an internal examination to determine if bb's engaged and check my cervix. And if my bp is still too high, will hv to induce liao.

Hi carol, when is ur edd? Swollen legs and hands are pretty normal towards due date. Try to drink plenty of water and take less salty food. For my 1st one, I also worked till the date I was induced. This time, I am on ML 2 weeks prior to edd cos firstly, now got longer ML and second, my relief came liao.. so anyway, nothing to do so take ML earlier lor. haha.

Erowen:
This friday will be my 37th week. Due same time as you. I am actually based overseas and am back here for delivery.. I returned here when i was 32weeks. Supposedly this is ML but i am working everyday as if i am there. I work for a toy factory, doing sales and development.

My stuff, not done yet. Still taking my own sweet time ;P I was asked so often how i feel, but truthfully? nothing.. i still bend and do things normally but my family are taking things very careful as i lost one last year. I dont want to give myself additional pressure so take things as they come.

Ilmare:
Lucky, mine's only feet but my stretchmarks are EXTREME HORRIBLE!!! my family says they look like spiderwebs! I dont think i can stay home and do nothing so i am always facing my laptop and phone with my team overseas and clients. I was telling my colleagues that at the rate our work is progressing, i might have to bring the phone with me into the birthing room!

Do hospitals let you work till you are due to deliver?

I dont even know how BH feels like!!!! Like all of you said, i only know bb is kicking. I was telling my relatives who has been asking me if i had any contractions, i told them, I wish i knew how it feels!

Hi Eileen:
I have been telling myself i should go swimming but i never made it, what do you wear to swim? I also dunno if i can take the pain a not. My gynae says, dont disappoint me ok?! DOnt waste those pelvic muscles!

Hi Miso
Edd is 25th Aug, Doc says bb is not engaged yet. Will see what happens this friday's checkup. I try to drink lots of fluid and with my personal dietician(s) around, i get loads of healthy food.

hey applejuz,

yeah, think that's how it feels...."tok tok tok" kinda sensation....can go on for quite a while and at times strongly too....my hubby thot how come got such noise n asked me to check with gynae....

will see my gynae this fri and do my first CTG. Gosh, subsequent visits also must do ctg and pay extra $.....dun know whether really necessary or not man...

Morning everyone...

tingting & cmy,
jia you! jia you!
happy.gif

carol,
-Mine bb not engaged yet..
sad.gif

-Yap, me 1st time mum.
-legs a bit swollen, not not obvious. For fingers, i could still wear my wedding ring, though a bit tight now..:p
-yap, working till near EDD unless bb wans to come out early. dun wan to waste my leave mah.. hee hee..
lame.gif

erowen,
in the CTG scan, my bb's heartbeat btw 130 - 170. When sleeping, ~ 130-140, when he moves/turn, it'll be 160-170!
biggrin.gif

Hi Joyful,
I dun mind doin' the CTG again, at least can know whether got contractions or not... i very slow in detecting one... hee hee..

Btw, how much did u pay for CTG, Mine ard $40+... is it exp?

Hi Applejuz
how many weeks are you now? i am not wearing any jewellery since knowing i was preggy so cant feel the fingers part but at least i dont have pains yet. Have you selected your hospital?

Hi carol (or taurbear?)
happy.gif

I'm 37wks+4days now & with GlenE.
Oh my wedding ring used to be a little loose, so i can use it to gauge.. prob will take out within this few days..scared kenna stuck.. hee hee.

Applejuz:
Taurbear or carol is just fine. I am with GlenE too. Somedays love the kicks from BB but when i am feeling uncomfy, i dont welcome those kicks. But it is definitely better knowing he is active. My cousin's baby was passed on from a hole in heart when she was 2 weeks from c-section date, thats around 36 weeks. So kinda scary for me.

morning ladies ...

another long working week ...

getting exciting now ar ... anytime anyone will pop heehee ...

cmy ...

have a good rest now k ... cos you will be busy nusing yourself and taking care of the baby ... envy that you will be seeing ur little one tom ...

good morning gals.

applejuz,
i just did the CTG cost at 31++...at TMC. actlly is not necessasry to do it...unless u hav frequent contraction n bb no movement.

erowen,
u galz went to visit lib too!? hee...she still looks great right even b4 or after labor! gosh! i looks like a sick person... think Lib can tell... coz i think i really look very tired...
as for stretchmark....arhhhggg..... dun talk abt it liao... i very upset when i see it.... sob sob...

miso,
so u r now on ML liao? wow! shiok man! my due date is 11 Sept. do u think am abit too early to take ML from 22 Aug?

ilmare, christina, aidanee & cookie,
when u galz taking ML?

Hi Carol,
I'm 37 weeks + 2 days.
- BB at last check 1 week ago, not engaged yet
- 1st time mum too
- legs and feet swollen but still can wear my sandals. Hands can't tell cos took out ring long ago.
- Will be taking ML 1 week in advance shd bb not out yet.

Ladies,
I think I'm experiencing BH quite frequently, esp obvious at night. Sometime up to 2-3 times at time, my stomach will become so taut and hard, and I would have to lay down to relieve my backache/discomfort. Is this BH?

Angel,
thanks for the advice.

Hi Ixwong:
i dont know if i am experiencing BH either too, it gets taut and hard and some form of ache like menstrual coming. Doc tells me to expect something like menstrual cramp if there are contractions.

Anyone can tell when does BB gets engaged?

skippy ...

think lib looks so good cos she gave birth to a bb gal ... notice that 90% of the mum who giving birth to bb boy become 'less pretty' during preg time ...

my aunt and cousin told me its due to the homones ... i hope its true ... me getting v bad pimple outbreaks on my face now ... sianzzzz

I dunno but logically shd be.

I'm still checking cos I think the model on sale at babycenter may be only the "movement sensor" ...not the same one bought by angel which is a "movement cum sound sensor"...
sad.gif

hi ixwong & seabreeze

I did some research and found the difference liaoz!!

The one retailing at babycentre store is just the baby sound/movement without parents unit. This set will be ideal for you if your cot is your master bedroom or unless your bb room is nearby and you can hear the buzz. See pic below

302265.jpg

The one which I bought comes with an additional parent's unit which is good for me as I intend to move bb cot into a separate bedroom once my maternity leave ends.

302266.jpg

hi taurbear,
hey u r from GEH too..better ask cat_tail to update the list..
Is ur gynae at GlenE medical Ctr? Mine's Dr Fong at #05.

skippy,
wow.. ur CTG only $31++...aiyo.. guess we always have to pay more at GEH..
uhoh.gif

ixwong,
me too experiencing hard & taut tummy. but dunno if its BH. Sometimes even got sharp pain at lower abdoman.. is this normal?

Seabreeze,
oops.. i think i belong to the 10%...I'm carrying a boy & my skin got better during pregnancy..
lame.gif

I don't know what's the difference between bebesounds/angelcare (see 2nd pic, top left corner with word bebesounds) and juz angelcare (see 1st pic) packaging. The one I bought, the box looks like the 1st set (blue), the box doesn't have bebesounds logo as seen in 2nd pic although the content looks the same as per 2nd box.

However, if you don't think the parent's unit is required, buy it cos it is so affordable at $120 and you will be paying the same price for some tomy monitors which doesn't even have the movement sensor.

seabreeze,
how's ur bb doing? u know wat, i really envy lib n the rest who has popped...at least, they dun need to worry how's bb doing inside...etc..

applejuz ...

envy you ... my complexion is REALLY BAD now ... think i will have to spend to bomb to restore it back to my pre-preg days ...

seabreeze, you can register with singapore vpost and once you've registered, vpost will provide you with a USA address and you can direct your US purchases to that address for vpost to ship it back to Singapore... I purchased my Old Navy/Abercrombie/Gap clothes this way.

Applejuz:
yea.. me was supposed to be at TMC but doc moved clinic to GEH so tail along in case its a day delivery.

seabreeze, i am carrying a boy too, and i looked the same before and during pregnancy...

Good morn all MTBs,
Hope all of us are coping well. Finally I manage to pack my bag after so much nagging from Ah Lao~ These few nites I have been staying late by gluing myself at the tv screen.
biggrin.gif
I am aftering the Korean show, "Da Chang Jin", hopefully can complete before my due. *yawn*

Hi Carol,

1) anyone can tell me when does baby gets engaged?
<font color="0000ff">I dun noe when is my bb head engaged, only noe it's head down now. Will check with my Dr on this Thurs checkup.</font>

2) anyone here is first time mtb?
<font color="0000ff">Yes, I am!
happy.gif
</font>

3) anyone has swollen legs?
<font color="0000ff">Hmm.. so far my limbs still ok, not much swell. Heard from old folks that it occurs before u deliver.</font>

4) anyone working till near EDD?
<font color="0000ff">Yes for me, and I will take a day or 2 leave per week from this month onwards. Really buay tahan liao..</font>

morning gals

argghhh, my rashes has taken a bad turn. =( the medicine that my gynae prescribe to me didn't work and i seems to be having more, so itchy now!!!! arghhhh...think will have to go down and see him again.

skippy! ya she still look very refreshed and have that glow after labour. so good hor.
how long did you stay there? i pity didn't bump into u! never see you yet.

carol (taurbear), oh ya we have the same edd, 25th august....25 more days to go!

applejuz, how come you know so detailed abt yr bb heartbeat? usually you strap on for how long? yesterday i was strap on for more than half an hour!! the belt makes me feel sooo uncomfortable. And dun know whether it's bcos we are lying down on our back, my baby keeps kicking me, think she doesn't like it leh.

arghhh, my rashes are so uncomfortable and so unsightly. =((

<font size="-1">
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MTBs</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>PoP On</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Wt </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>1st Aug</TD><TD>23th July</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cmy</TD><TD>1st Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>maltbibi</TD><TD>6th Aug</TD><TD>11th July</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2.26 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lib</TD><TD>7th Aug</TD><TD>29th July
new.gif
</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kylie Tan</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chemistry</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tingting</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendyg</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD>23th July</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Isaac Yong</font></TD><TD>3.5 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>everafter</TD><TD>12th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miso</TD><TD>16th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Applejuz</TD><TD>18th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mummytobe</TD><TD>19th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tulip</TD><TD>19th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ixwong</TD><TD>20th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>musicgal</TD><TD>20th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hoshi5</TD><TD>23rd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>GEH/MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cakey</TD><TD>23rd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC/MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>carol(taurbear)</TD><TD>25th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>erowen</TD><TD>25th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wishes</TD><TD>28th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vone</TD><TD>28th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reenie</TD><TD>29th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene_Ng</TD><TD>29th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cat_tail</TD><TD>30th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Edna</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anissa</TD><TD>3rd Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel</TD><TD>4th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snoopy73</TD><TD>4th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>triniti</TD><TD>6th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>aidanee</TD><TD>11th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>christina</TD><TD>11th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ilmare</TD><TD>11th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>skippy10</TD><TD>11th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookies</TD><TD>12th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Samantha</TD><TD>12th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ameliaa</TD><TD>13th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>seabreeze</TD><TD>13th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>snoopy</TD><TD>17th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkcitron</TD><TD>18th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH/MEH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>22th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>coffeedrinker</TD><TD>23th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nicnic</TD><TD>26th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eileenp</TD><TD>29th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></font>

hi ladies, good morning!
miso, thanks for the advice on braxton hicks and contractions. im very blur regarding labour, cuz dun have many frens who have bbs...
crazy.gif

skippy, i dun have to take ML, im a SAHM.

allo gals

Walked past 'out of the box' photography shop in Millenia Walk yesterday and it was crowded with parents who brought their babies for photography session. I stood outside for a while and the babies pictures taken were really cute!!!!!!

They will take a about 15 to 20 good shots of the your baby and I can't remember how much the basic package cost but I remember that it is not cheap. Will start saving up for my gal photography session now.. hehe

They asked me if I am interested in taking some picture of my preggie state for keepsake and we were quite tempted. Afterall, how many times will we get pregnant in our lives right. The preggie package starts at $280 for 15 to 20 shots but we can only take back 1 A4 and 3x6R size picture. If we want additional pictures, I can't remember how much do we need to pay. No negs/soft copy will be given even if you purchase the picture. Makeup, hairdo and digital touchup included. HB can also included if he wants to be in the picture.

I look really horrible now w/o makeup, hair that looks like I had a terrible dye job done, bloated etc etc. So it will be really nice to engage a professional to take some artistic and pleasant looking pictures now... I especially like the B&amp;W naked body series, with hands cupping over the breast etc...

What do you girls feel? Is $280 too ex for 4 pictures?

Hello gals,

Glad to be able to log on again. Heres my birth story:

Had diarrhea, tummie ache/cramps and terrible backaches for past few days.
22/7, afternoon (wk39)
Irregular contractions started..still thinking it shd be BH lah.
Went for my weekly gynae appt, put on ctg. Gynae said just wait lor. No action.

22/7, 9plus evening
Still happily having dinner at my moms place, noticed that contractions become stronger and more frequent, but still a bit irregular (abt 15-20mins apart).
Had a feeling that bb is coming, was still joking with my family that this will be last good meal for a while.

10.30pm
Reached home, and contractions started to be quite painful, abt 10-15mins apart, tried to sleep as I din wan to go hospital so early. Aso no show nor waterbag burst..

Mindnite
Contractions became very regular and painful..10mins apart.
Tahan till 2am, decided to go hospital, in case the contractions intervals come close and I may not be able to walk..

23/7, 2.30am
Arrived at tmc and admitted to observation room. Nurse did the ctg, 5-10mins contractions. cervix check, 1.5cm dilated, had enema..urghh..

2.50am
proceeded to birthing room. Contractions started to be painful. Did my breathing exercises.

5.00am
Cant tahan, took the gas.. nurses suggested I take epi..i wanted to try w/o..

7.00am
My gynae came to check on me..4cm dilated. She persuaded me to take epi as bb position is facing up (head down), it will be a tough labor and probably will take many more hrs..the contractions will oso be 1-2min apart. Hb oso thot it wd be wise to take epi as I din really sleep thro the nite and will have no strength to push when the time comes if I cont with terrible contractions with shorter intervals. Was too painful and tired..hb decided for me..go for epi

9.00am-12pm
Finally had good sleep. Nurse came by to tell me its time to push at noon..Gynae came by shortly..

12.47pm
Little Timothy finally out to see this world! Phew!! He weighed 3.155kg, length 50cm and head circum 35cm..

ero, u got apply moisturizer or not? seems 2 me tat u got a bad case of dry skin leh. my tummy is a bit itchy these days, so hv been applying tis cream which my gynae recommended on my tummy every nite b4 i sleep.

hi timie, great 2 read abt ur birth story.
happy.gif
so how r u 2 doing now?? make sure tat u take care during ur confinement &amp; take lots of bu okie.
happy.gif

hi seabreeze, i was quite down with bfg initially cos my milk supply came quite slow..was almost forced to give suppl of fm, which i resisted.. now the little one seems to hv increased appetite which makes bfg even tougher as he gets hungry fast..but i'll perserve and hang on!

timie ...

jia you!! not easy to bf esp for the first few days ... cos our supply hasn't come in yet ... but dun stress yourself too much ... do whats best for you and the bb k ...

hi Timie

Congratulations!!!!

How are you coping now? Post some Tim's picture when you can. You pushed from 12pm to 12.47pm? Wow.. that's quite a long time to be pushing..

erowen, could your rashes be triggered by certain food since you've never had that in your 1st and 2nd tri? try your best not to scratch!

TIMIE! U R BACK!

ur birth story almost make me tear out....i cant imagine myself in ur situation....last saturdae went to see gynae, n she said bb's head down but face up...hopefully he will turn his face back...otherwise, im like u! i also want to try w/o epi.... im now at my 34wkz... gynae said bb usually will engage at wk 36...

how r u feelin now? n copin wit ur bf n ds?

ero,
think i were there for 15mins.... i love to see Kylie again...she's really hugable n so cute!
wat abt u galz? wat time u gals were there?

Back