(2005/08) Aug/Sept 05' MTBs

re: oats
thanks 4 the reply.

where can we get ricecake for bb to eat?

and can we feed bb aby kind of cheese?how do u prepare it? and what does bb eat the cheese with?

jkids:
cheese with macaroni! My girl's favourite. Can just use normal Kraft cheese.

tingting:
my hb also wants to bring eliz to zoo on her birthday actual day. *sigh* I'm not a fan of animals...

applejuz:
wah, u plan so many things for keyon's birthday? I'm only intending to buy a cake & maybe a birthday banner that's all..... As for the kids/babies that come for her party, well, i'll just let them play with eliz's toys! No program.. :p

Leapfrog learning table SOLD!!
happy.gif

jkids
u can get the rice cakes at Paragon Marketplace
happy.gif
U can melt the cheese in the food when u serve ur baby just to make things easier...
happy.gif

how much sleep are your babies getting??? mine suddenly change her slepping pattern. refuse to take second nap. dun want the yona anymore. at night sleep ard 9-11pm

Morning ladies!!

Brought YC to the Baby Bonanza on Sat ... my gosh the Q was so long!! Had to Q for 4hr ++ before YC's turn and he has already taken his milk and 2 naps in between the wait!!

In my opinion, I think its badly organised lar ... there are so so so many babies and only TWO miserable lanes for them to crawl and THREE stations for them to do the test for the Baby Genius ...

And some babies are still in the creeping stage and the mummies were like 'forcing' them to crawl *faint*

But I must admit lar ... after seeing him finishing both the test ... the wait seem quite worth it lar hiak hiak ... so bo-liao right heehee

Cat Tail & Passing Guest>> How did ur bb gals fared?

Anyway ... here is a mini quiz ... who do you think is a bigger bully? Megan or YC (note both are bullies, just who is bigger hahahahaha)

http://www.bbyicheng.blogspot.com/

T_Teo,

Hey forgot to say ... thanks for the walker again heehee

YC enjoyed pushing it around yest at my mum's place ... will be putting it there for him to practise ... hopefully you can see him run after tyanne in a few lessons time heehee

really amazed that you gals actually had the energy to bring babies to fairs n take part in competitions. i'm always put off by the long queues n the loud speakers always give me a headache! guess that means zephan won't be taking part in any baby competitions!

igotmilk, the zoo is actually quite a nice place if the weather's good. me also not big fan of animals, but it was fun pointing out the animals to the kids. Zephan's fav phrase of the moment is "baboon". Was just reading out the signs that i saw to him at random, but he was so tickled by "baboon" that he was laughing out loud. Now "baboon" has become our family phrase.. haha..

here's a pic of how he laughed when we said "baboon":

481152.jpg

Morn Seabreeze,
Heehee.. such a coincident that I am Queueing behind u.
biggrin.gif

Totally agree with u, the whole thing was chaotic! I almost tot the whole Sg babies were there!! Why not they split into few days or allocate different timing instead of everything together. I almost wanted to give up but eventually hold on.
sad.gif
Wow, u waited 4 hrs!! Edna only join 1 event, so the wait is 2 hrs. But still very loonngg..lah... Actually ... the throwing blocks in the bucket is her expertise. She took less than 3 secs to throw all in 2 attempts. How abt YC & Megan. If all of us can enter semi-final, shall we meet together?
happy.gif

Abt KS parents, there are quite a lot. My hubby even saw a young mother was crying at the carpark.

angel,
I think I saw u behind me but not too sure.. haha..

tingting,
Edna oso luv to tok something like "Baboo.. baboo...". Quite funny to hear that...heehee

Hi all,

Long time no post...hehe...

Just to check, are any of your babies going to classes other than gymboree? My hubby thinks that denzel is still behaving like a baby and doesn't seem to be developing much, so he reckons we should send him for course to show him what the world is like?

Any recommendation of courses?

Went to Kids Coverlooks @ Stamford House and guess what? When i went to collect the photos, they put some other kid's photos under my name.... argh. Then they said, they gotta find Elizabeth's photos cos they dunno put where. Said they will mail it out to me the next day but its been more than a week and I still haven't received. *sigh* Gotta go call them to complain liao. Don't ever go there to take photos for your babies okie!

mummies:
Have u started giving bb the teething bisccuits?
Can I give if my bb cannot crawl nor chew?My bb though has 4 teeth doesnt put anything in her mouth so I dont know if she will want to hold and suck the biscult?

triniti:
i saw some ricecakes at organic shops, those without salt, are u refering to those? But they seem hard and I wonder my bb knows how to swallow?

do u give adult cheese to your bb?

jkids:
i give half a slice and melt it by putting in the microwave for 10 seconds. Just put the 1/2 slice on top of the cooked macaroni. I also gave Philadephia cream cheese to my girl.. spread a bit on 1 slice of bread.

tingting:
Zephan looks like he enjoyed the zoo trip!!
happy.gif
I think my hb is really going to force me to go to the zoo on Eliz's birthday........

hi,
Just bought bb for photoshoot at Foto-u and quite satisfy with them
happy.gif
But it's in digital format cos we din order any print.
Any other bb went for photo-taking? Just a suggestion... Maybe those with albums (DIY or studio) can bring and let others 'admire' it during our childrens' day gathering? hehe...

hi cakey, the Foto-U is at north (or south?) bridge road (opp hindu temple) right? near my office n my colleague also brings her kids there for photo shoot.

igotmilk, hehe, dun worry, with a baby in tow u wont be walking far.. haha.. the environment was so stimulating for zephan (new things to see) that he slept at 1pm instead of usual 2pm.

Hi Cakey,

How much did u pay for the photoshoot?.. thinking of bringing my gal for one also.. but dunno where?..

Good har?.. which photographer did u take?

Thanks!

hi hoshi5,
How are you?
happy.gif

My photographer is Benjamin.
The photographer is patient enuff to work with my fussy gal.. maybe cos now is 7th month not so much booking so he not so rush haha..

cat tail ...

oh thats good ... YC threw that 2 bricks in but maybe after 5s heehee he threw in the 1st then blur blur look at us ... got to point to the 2nd one then he pick up and throw

yar if angel's maid didnt q for us ... i think my hubby would chase me home too ... the Q was just too long for me to take

really ar? aiyo why wan to cry hor ... just go there to have fun only mar heehee

ting ting ...

zephan looked like he enjoyed the trip alot ...

cakey ...

how much did u spend?

hi seabreeze,
I spent $98 but was told i'm the last few with this promotion. They've revised the package and would be $138 to $188 depends on photographer.

Seabreeze,
Haha.. good for u lah, got maid to Q! So where u 2 gone to? I almost melted under such a hot weather~

Re: Jurong Bird Park
Any mummy went there? I heard that they had just completed the reno.

Anyway ... here is a mini quiz ... who do you think is a bigger bully? Megan or YC (note both are bullies, just who is bigger hahahahaha)

here is the answer (just in case you all didnt notice that I have posted the link there heehee)

http://www.bbyicheng.blogspot.com/

cat tail ..

Yar man its so super hot there ... why didnt you ask your maid to Q while you shop around ... me and my whole supporter gang shopped around lor and poor YC kanna cut on his leg by the display shelf at Metro ... I didnt notice I just squeeze in between the sheleves and he kanna cut ... bleed some more ... so poor thing

cakey ...

thats q reasonable hor ... me thinking if i should bring him on his bday for the photo shoot ... should be fun heehee

haha seabreeze, that was one of the few pictures we caught him smiling.. after we discovered the "baboon"! but hb says more worthwhile if he can spend the whole day there, cos parking is on per entry basis.. haha.. too bad i didn't get to eat the ben n jerry's ice-cream there....

seabreeze,

I didn't know that you all are there. I went there too, but didn't take part in the competition. Didn't know there was a competition on that day. But this is the first time i've seen sooo many babies at the same place.
My hb and i wouldn't have the patience to wait man. Anyway, no point taking part, cause my bb Kai dunno how to put things into pails. hahaha......

formula milk,

i think i've asked this question before, but i didn't read the responses. Do we have to mix FM with BM when first introducing FM to babies? Or you all just give FM wholesale?
What are the brands that you all are using now? I'm really confused by all the brands on the shelves.

TIA

Ting Ting,

I went to the zoo on Sat. well, Cayden was very happy.....kept clapping his hands when he saw the orangutan. hahaha....maybe he saw some resemblence)we had ben & jerry...
his favourite was the goat (came out from the gate) and penguin. it was tiring for daddy n mummy cos got to walk very long under hot sun.

Will definitely visit the zoo again in 2-3 months' time when he can walk a fair bit. more things for him to explore.........

Seabreeze
So megan is the bigger bully huh? The pix are so cute. Your blog is v nice....reminded me that I'm suppose to start HW's and yet 1 year had passed without me doing anything :p

eileenp
I oso mix FM with BM. Now still giving Friso Gold 2 - his last tin before upgrading to Friso Gold 3.

Morn Mummies,
Tomolo is NDP, sianz... no mood to work today.

Seabreeze,
Ya... got my maid to Q only for the later 1 hr before I start to bring my monster & walk around. Oh no poor YC, that must be really crowded!

re: FM
me giving GainIQ but I think too exp liao, gg to switch to enfagrow A+ or Friso 3.

Zac will only be one come 24th Aug but I'm already giving him GainIQ. Hope it's ok. Cos I run out of Similac follow on liao so decided to jus intro GainIQ to him...

this Abbott people keep telling me their products more superior becos no palm olein oil etc...is it true mummies? I think all the FM quite similar right.

btw, GainIQ is selling for ard RM75-78 = $34 in JB compared to Spore at $46.50 for 1.8kg. I remembered someone ask me to check out the price in JB.

Seabreeze,
Wah, how can girl bully boy!!! kakaka
happy.gif
I like your blog. It's great to keep track of the interesting happenings with YC.

tingting
Zephan's smile is so sweet and cute...the zoo outing seems interesting. Mayb I shd plan one on Zac's actual b'day too...very tempted liao but my lazy hubby sure say no one!

eileenp ...

I didnt mix the FM & BM ... I finish my BM then just intro the FM ... he is only ok with Enfapro ... he refuse to drink when I gave him Dumex

ixwong & zac zac ...

yar dun see Megan size small small ... she v power one hahahahaha me oso q way behind for my blog ... if you notice there are still q few months missing hiak hiak even my BKK trip is not posted yet ...

zaczac, the zoo is quite different from 20 years ago.. hehe.. i'll prob revisit when zephan's slightly older.

btw, i have a $3 Gain IQ voucher for purchase of 900g tin. Valid till Nov 06, redeemable at NTUC, CS, S&S, Giant, etc. Anyone interested? Meeting points include Tanjong Pagar, Punggol (my hse) or Eunos. Postage to be paid by you. Originally promised to give to a mummy but fell sick on the appointed day n lost her contacts already...

Hi Seabreeze,
Glad that YC is enjoying the little toy! Soon he can play catching with Tyanne & Megan Gymboree. Hiak hiak.... Then he may get bullied by 2 notti gers....

Re: Baby Bonanza
I also sign Tyanne up for the event but it coincided with her birthday celebration so we gave it a miss. My aunt who was at Compasspoint told me that the queue was very long so we tot better not "antagonize" the birthday ger...

Re: Zoo Outing
Yay! We're going to the school on Thu coz mummy no need to go to work. Hope it'll be a pleasant trip but I can't imagine having to chase her ard.

Here's some photos to share on her birthday celebration!

Friends from Sesame Street
483093.jpg

Playing with my ballons
483094.jpg

My Birthday Cake
483095.jpg

Eating the cream on my cake. Yummy!
483096.jpg

Theresa, the cake is soo cute and I want to order helium balloons for Megan party too.

How much is it and where did u order it from?

Angel,

I order the balloons from Grefio, the website is http://www.grefio.com.sg. The boss is Greg, very helpful and friendly guy. I ordered 4 Mylars (Elmo, Cookie Monster, Ernie & Big Bird) and each is bundled together with 5 pearl latex balloons. In addition, I ordered 10 pearl latex balloons. I paid $100, with free delivery.

Cake is from Pine Garden, two tier, one tier was lychee martini (for adults), another tier was triple layer choc (for kids). Yummy!

Not really a big party, got the big mylars for 2 of my nieces and 1 little cousin so they get to bring the balloons home after the party. If you get 20 then can get from Concourse but may have to self collect.

Wow, the balloons and cake is beautiful. Tyanne looked like she had a great time eating the cream.

triniti,
Did you contact Mrs Lam with the contact that i pm to you? She just came to our school yesterday, but i didn't get to talk to her.

feeding cheese to bb:
for those who feed bb cheese, there seems to be salt content, i am thinking whether can they eat at this age?

Back