(2005/08) Aug/Sept 05' MTBs

coffeedrinker...

try to find a replacement... anyone willing to take over??? i will also try to find a replacement for you also...

i have already paid up and so can't be refunded... so sorry....

how high is the fever? actually, my son is sick also... having cough and lots of phlegm... somemore got flu... sigh.. hopefully he will get well before the trial class... worst part... yesterday he fell down from the arm of the sofa... *sob sob*

hi mummies,

I have been following this thread though have not posted here before. Mine are mid Aug bbs. Saw in the photos above, almost all the bbs can sit liao. Both my bbs still can't sit leh
kao_confused.gif
kao_confused2.gif
. Makes me worried. They don't like it when we try to put them in a sitting position. They prefer crawling instead.

Btw, my son has been trying to pull himself up when he is in the cot. Had to lower his bed to the 3rd level liao. Mummies, you might want to take note and adjust ur cot level soon.

dear all mummies,
how's your weekends. I've a hectic but enjoyable one at P.Ubin.
Really challenging to bring baby on the boat & cycle from our Resort to the town area.
But we did it! Yeah!.

Here's some photos to share. See how my hb 'backpack' Keyon while cycling, Caught much attention.. but 1 auntie commented 'aiyo, baby so young carry like that', but i don't care.. hee!

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

Hi Brownie,

My son also cannot sit still.. We put him in a sitting position and the next minute, he's in his "shaking backside" position..

Re : Pull up Pants
I use Huggies and Mamypoko Pull-up pants when i'm outside.. I prefer huggies cos it's cheaper and it doesn't leaks.. Used mamypoko, out of 10 times, 8 times leak..

Hi brownie,
Dun worry, different bb hit different milestone. Keyon could sit & loves so much that he didn't wan to learn crawling. He also likes to cling on to the cot & stand up. Was nagging my hb to lower down...:p

Hi Applejuz,

Keyon's hair is really thick! Did he take after the daddy or you cos I really can't tell! Really have to take my hat off you for taking Keyon to Ubin. I will never have the courage
happy.gif

Hi Anissa,
ha ha.. i think he take after me. My hair was alot too when I was young. Same for my bro & sis.
happy.gif
Some pple say Keyon looks alot like my younger bro.
oh, u shld try for such trips! I'm fortunate that Keyon is very adaptable to the surrounding. Everywhere he could sleep.

Besides Jadon, Our Wendy's Baby, Issac, also inside!

hi!
i know of this seller whose clearing stocks of limited sizes of Shoo Shoo shoes @ S$20/pair. pls see pic.

392851.jpg

pls indicate the size you wish to buy under the descriptions below (clockwise in pic from top left) and i'll check with the seller for the sizes.

Small 0~6mths 10.5cm
Medium 6~12mths 12.2cm
Large 12~18mths 14cm
X-Large 18~24mths 15.5cm

A) NAVY SHOE WITH SMALL WHITE DAISY
1. NICKNAME :
SIZE :

B) PINK SHOE WITH WHITE LACE & FLOWER/RIBBON
1. NICKNAME :
SIZE :

C) NAVY SHOE WITH 1 LARGE WHITE FLOWER
1. NICKNAME :
SIZE :

D) TAN SHOE WITH BROWN LION
1. NICKNAME :
SIZE :

E) NAVY SHOE WITH TAN GIRAFFE
1. NICKNAME :
SIZE :

F) TAN SHOE WITH SMALL BEES
1. NICKNAME :
SIZE :

G) PLAIN RED SHOE
1. NICKNAME :
SIZE :

H) NAVY SHOE WITH LARGE WHITE DAISY
1. NICKNAME :
SIZE :

I) BROWN SHOES WITH SMILEY FACE
1. NICKNAME :
SIZE :

hi brownie, u have a pair of twins? that's nice!
happy.gif
different babies develop at different speeds, some will acquire certain skills while other babies learn other stuff first.
happy.gif

Hi jh, here's my order
1. NICKNAME : wendyg
SIZE : XL

For mummies who bought The New Paper ystrday, u can see Jadon & Isaac & a whole lot of other babies on Pg 40-41. Every last Sunday of the month there's a feature on babies.. first 20 babies featured per month get Dumex hamper & CoverLooks baby photo shoot FOC. It's only $50 per baby announcement. Not to mention if your baby gets voted to be top 3 cutest, u'll get some more prizes. Call CATS to place the announcement - 1800-289-9988

For mummies who hv already voted for Isaac, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Give u treat when Isaac is announced winner =)))

Wendy,
Wahsei... that's big investment to give voting mummies a treat leh... hee hee :p Issac looks very cute in that photo. Especially in the red background!..
happy.gif
Hope he wins!

applejuz
need everyone's vote wor... it's so wierd having baby's photo in the papers... even my offc canteen uncle can recognise... i dunno how?!?!

Wow! so many postings since I last log on...

Don't have last sunday's New Paper so can't see all the cute babies leh.

brownie,
My Zac is 7 months 3 days old and he can't sit on his own too. tend to topple to one side or fall flat on his face. Cannot crawl yet but butt high high for sooo long already. can only wiggle but can wiggle far on his stomach.

ixwong,
great to see the pics cos now I know who's who.
happy.gif

zaczac, baby zac looks like a mini hercules! hehe.. looks strong n happy!
happy.gif

wendy, just read the thread also.. hope things dun get too blown up n result in the forum being shut down.

Hi ixwong,

Thanks for sharing who is who...bet u all have an enjoyable time sharing receipes huh...

Hi applejuz,

Glad that u enjoyed the trip to Ubin...Keyon sure have a lot of hair...looks so nice...i also have lots of hair when young lei...but hor my baby not much hair...then at 4mths keep dropping so shaved him botak...now hair grow more even and look okie...btw maybe its a good thing cos he perspire easily even on rainy days and his hair very smelly by late afternoon...
kao_sticktongue.gif

Hi zaczac,

wah..Zac is a very happy boi...so adorable...mine boi also tend to topple to one side or lean forward when sitting...nowadays he luv to lean forward and bite the stroller bar in front...
uhoh.gif
the best thing is when he see his milk first during feeding..he refuse to eat his cereal..make a lot of noise...

zaczac,
Zac looks so excited & I love those Smiles!

Shao Yen,
hee hee... maybe ur baby resembles his daddy. My hubby was a botak baby last time...:p I hope next time my 2nd one, if daughter, oso same amt of hair, then i can clip & tie ribbons...but if like daddy, i 'beng' man!

1. NICKNAME : triniti
SIZE : M

) BROWN SHOES WITH SMILEY FACE
SIZE :L

SIZE :M

Sorry JH,
Pls amend my order. Thanks.

A) NAVY SHOE WITH SMALL WHITE DAISY
1. NICKNAME : cat_tail
SIZE : L

JH,
Ooopss...Dun hit me... I think I am too bz with my work & I paste it wrongly! This is my last order.. confirm ones...

B) PINK SHOE WITH WHITE LACE & FLOWER/RIBBON

Hi JH,

My orders:-
TAN SHOE WITH SMALL BEES
NICKNAME : snoopy
SIZE : M

PINK SHOE WITH WHITE LACE & FLOWER/RIBBON
NICKNAME : snoopy

Many thanks.

cat_tail,
dun worry, i won't kok yr head ... i'll only consolidate the orders 2molo cos i may still have orders fm my colleagues. 2day on leave.

so 2 pairs of L-size (B) n (C) rite?

snoopy, pangdudu, triniti, wendyg, sweetpea,
noted yr orders; will chk with seller availability b4 confirming payment.

hi mummies

just to check, any of your babies no longer sleeping in cot? planning to move and not going to buy a cot but wondering what to do with my baby's sleeping arrangement.

shao yen, great!! pm me ur nick can, then i add u in.
happy.gif

temple, oh no... is nathan okie??

hi brownie,
kao_welcome.gif
urs r twins rite?? both boys?? my boy had been pulling himself up in his cot oledi. he nearly toppled over a few days ago. so we lowered his cot liao. hopefully it can deter him 4 a while.

applejuz, looks like u guys had fun. so nice...

wendy, i saw issac's pic & voted liao!! gd luck 2 issac!!
happy.gif

zac, ur boy is so cute!!
happy.gif

snoopy, nicole has grown up 2 b a really pretty gal!!
happy.gif

jh, my orders as follows :-

1. NICKNAME : vone

I) BROWN SHOES WITH SMILEY FACE

tks a lot.
happy.gif

Snoopy,
Yeah.. agree with Vone that our dear Nicole has grown up to be a pretty princess!

Gals, we had once shared our birth stories... & see now our babies so big liao! Gambatte to all proud mummies!

Hi Snoopy,
Nicole looks so sweet with the sun hat.

Hi JH
My order:
1. NICKNAME : zaczac

snoopy,
Nicole looks so sweet and dainty in the sunhat... aiyo my gal got such a big head i shld order 1 size bigger...

ixwong,
Thanks for entertainment us last friday.. your house is really very bb-friendly and well equipped hehe.. just too bad bb was cranky and I sort of 'shou mang jiao luan' at the end. Well.. it's certainly a good experience consider my first trip w bb alone.

hi brownie2003,
your boys are not alone... from the pictures of the gathering you can see that my gal is the only one there on tummy...
sad.gif

zaczac,
yr boy looks like going to give you a big hug leh hehe...

JH,
Thks, U got it right.
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,
Latest updates on Edna. Her 5th tooth just sprout out last week .. & best of all, knows how to bite me.
sad.gif

snoopy, nicole looks so sweet! like pretty woman style..
happy.gif

emmie, u'll still need either a playpen or cot to "contain" your baby. else, buy a good mattress for him to sleep on the floor. what have you been using so far?

Emmie,
I have the fear tat Edna will climb out & fall out one day so I bot those mattress with the "kerbs" at the side & lay it on the floor for her to sleep.

emmie
going to shift house ah? Go where? Fernvale Point coming up later this year ley...

ineedmilk
i show u the paper then u vote lah..

Back