(2005/06) Due in June 2005, Any 1

bbrooster,
me just cant stop buying bags....... cant resist. I sold all my superlovers bags so now onli using the bag u got for me. heehee The "I m not plastic bag" one gone liao, cos I dump all grocery inside, till the sling tore. kekeke lucky fake one.
Saw u online.

bbrooster
wahahahahahahaha
I AFK mah...
As went toilet..then went to chit chat with colic...

Sally
^5... I also keep bying bags...
hb also say I A LOT OF BAGS... but I like bags and shoes lor...

sally,
okok..i will bring on sun to show u..keke..
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Sally</font>
thanks for the assurance, I also hope she'll be like A adapts fast fast. Hope the playground there will able to 'seduce' her lor. hahaha. Btw I wana check with you. I've paid deposit to the CC which we'll enroll in few mths time. Can I still call up to them to ask whether I can go for 1 day visit?? Like sit in whole day class?? can or not hah? But how to tell them, sit in, but without paying anything?? Any idea or not?
uhoh.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Forgetmenot</font>
Ya I really doubting whether got another Ryan in her class or not. Anw, she always associate R&amp;C together. That day at ur carpark, she also wanna go up to visit u guys lor. keke.

<font color="ff0000">Glayz</font>
Ash beginning also says "friends", but slowly I can see her saying more names out liao. hehe so u can monitor Sky awhile more. Maybe he prefers to disclipine them. hehe.

Ash recently wants to be Kopi Aunty wor. Will ask us wat we wanna drink or eat. Then she will wear the white nappy as apron aro her waist. Pretend to dig coins out from her imaginary pouch. Now they are so cute &amp; funny in their pretend play, but ku ming us cos we have to pretend with them too, for dunno how long.
lame.gif

Twinklets
Some cc extend free trial, some chargeable n some dun allow trial. Hence u just need to ask them if they provide trial. If yes, ask them about wat they practise, n u would like to do a day trial. If not, u can wait till Ash starts cc n follows her thru for first 3 days cos usu first 3 days, parents r allowed to accompany the kid. U might wan to check on their withdrawal policy, just in case. My fren enrolled her gal in one cc paying everything, then on first day she with her gal, she heard the teacher swearing n throwing temper, she immediately asked for withdrawal.

FMN,
thanks alot. Mwah!

Glayz,
wow bian, u chio me to spend $$$.
ya me eyeing the kiddy ones....... kekeke maybe i dun order rooshopper mini, n order this instead. heehee but waiting to see got other competitive bp organiser offering lower price or not. Last time got a few. I got the adult one, not bad, used for grocery shopping. heehee

<font color="0000ff">Our Gymboree Items are here!!! Now sorting out the items!

You may arrange with me for collection!</font>

Hi gals,
btw..I wan to share a piece of good news.. i have finally wean both R n C off pacifiers liao..
actually dunno can say total success or not leh..cos at times they will still ask mi for it..but i told them dun hve..n they will stop asking liao..

sally,
u buying bags again? wow..u n glayz realli like bags alot leh..

btw..i remembered u post something..if u hve a 2nd one..u will like to fast forward to when he/she is 2 yrs old..

u sure u wan to do tt?hehe..cos hor..i'm beginning to miss those times when R n C are still babies..cant go back liao..

FMN,
Congratulations!
heehee u caught me ah! Hb lets A chooses the design, n A chooses Rusty, but I wan the red one. Actually I wan to drop the rooshopper mini n get this kiddy one, cos much cheaper, but hb said rooshopper mini nicer.
Ya ya I wan the fast forward button, I dread the BF, nite feeds, changing diapers, preparing bb food, etc.... oops look like I m not motherly at all. Last nite helped my sis changed her bb's clothes, aiyo, like forgotten how to do it liao. Her bb also giantic, second mth, already reaching 8kg liao.

sally,
wow..A noes how to choose bag ah?
hmm..dunno leh..it seems tt rooshooper material is better leh..

hehe..i oso dread those sleepless nights,feeding etc..but hor..u will miss it one lor once is over..

wow..the bb overweight neh..what did ur sis feed the bb with??

FMN
Wow Wow..u miss it arrr....i drag those sleepless nights &amp; pumping days. The part I missed most is only bf...i enjoy the closeness &amp; convenience.

Congrats to NO pacifier. For Ra, he was weaned at around 1+...C i forsee will take longer coz she loves it so much....every time asking for " Pac Pac"

FMN,
Just give him see lah the designs via laptop, n he pointed to rusty n said he wan this orange bag. My sis feeds onli BM lei, n at times FM. But FM veri seldom cos she wan to latch.

Jasmine
there is this chinese enrichment school at the sengkang community centre.. the polyclinic there... is called beijing something something..( apple tree no chinese mah...so maybe u intrested...)

their class is 1 1/2hr weekly... 4lessons $60.. registration $10... deposit $60. So if u sign for 4 lessons will pay upfront $130.
12 lessons $170.
If u want to cancel...1 month notice.. the deposits can be used to offset..or if u sign for the 12 lessons and want to stop... then the deposits can be refund..

Glayz

oh i think i know which one you referring to. there is also another chinese enrichment school at the new Anchorvale CC (more branded school but i forgot the name liao)..

you sending Sky to chinese enrichment school?

yesterday on the train I saw one child (about 3 plus).. and she know how to recognise chinese character.. I am so impressed..

Jasmine
KY has a fren! A1 is back to thumbsucking!! she stopped after she had the 'tooth breaking' fall. but started again recently. really dunno how to stop her......

Adora
thanks! the orders are here so fast!

Sally
Thanxs for arranging the trial and also to alert me on the collection of baking items.Still waiting to get her contact no. to arrange offline on collection rather than via emails, sigh!

Envirosax Bags
Hehe,i brot 3X of the adult designs in previous BP but i paid slightly lesser leh. I gave 1 away for X'mas.

The kid's Dino design is so cute!!! but it's more expensive this round. If any cheaper BP, must jio me, k
happy.gif

Adora,
I c, dun wonder so quiet. kekeke

Jaymom,
No prob. U back?
Ya me got the adult designs cheaper price in previous BPs. heehee
I also like the dino design, but A wan the rusty, orange colour. Arrggghhhh.

the thread is quiet!! Our chatty queens are not here, no wonder! hahaha!

Ehh something to share again. Read something from the net today &amp; it kinda arouse my interest. haha. Am wondering how come I din start such thing yet as times pass so damn fast. Tonite will go scout some nice big box so I can have such 'Project Time' with my gal!
happy.gif

This is the time for Memories

Children love to learn about themselves &amp; their past. It helps them to feel important &amp; special. A very nice thing you can do for your child &amp; yourselves is to keep reminders of these early years.

Chances are you have some memory makings already. You can use photographs, birthday cards, certificates, &amp; so forth to start a memory book or a memory box. Add pictures your child draws, a piece of her favorite blanket, an outline of her hand or footprint, her holiday cards, newspapers printed on her birthdays, notes from favorite relatives – and anything else you &amp; she want to save. Let your child know this is a special book/box that you want to keep for both of you. Let her only look at it with you so you can keep it from getting torn &amp; dirty.

All too soon, these early years pass. A memory book/box will help you &amp; ur child enjoy remembering these special years.

<font color="ff0000">PS : I specially like this statement "All too soon, these early years pass" Aiyoh lotsa ganchu when read such statements lor. </font>

<font color="0000ff">adora, ixorarred</font>
ixorarred, I might as well collect your items from adora too. Then see when you can pick up from my place.

adora,
bbrooster's hb will also help me to collect from you. pls pass the items to him. can u pls email me the payment details too? thks for your help in ordering!

Ixorarred
Ok no prob, will pass your items to bbrooster's hb. As for the payment I will email you once I receive my CC bill. No hurry!

<font color="ff0000">Re: Seimpi trial</font>
It was a very fun and interesting trial. Anyone keen on signing up? My hb kept asking me but I am not too sure. I feel that it is of a higher level compared to the previous music lessons that cay attended. I like the structured learning style with flash cards and finger puppet but hb felt that maybe too stressful for cay. Dunno why cay is so clingy today. She is also not as responsive.

<font color="aa00aa">Jasmine,</font>
Forgot to ask you how was the music trial at Singpost ytd. I should be arranging one soon so that I can compare it with Seimpi.

KY is so responsive today. I love the way she dances. I think you can seriously consider Dancepointe since she enjoys ballet so much.
happy.gif
Did you go for the Dancebabes trial?

<font color="0000ff">TL,</font>
Aiyah, forgot to return you the money! I was still thinking that can pay you cash instead of TT.
lame.gif
JJ is so smiley today.

<font color="119911">Ixorarred,</font>
You slimmed down so fast! Your face is so slim... mine still rather fat. I want to cut my hair short (because hair dropping like siao) also cannot.
sad.gif
KL seems to enjoy class hor. So cute to see them dancing while holding hands. KL knows the precise moment to 'fall down'. cay still blur blur.

<font color="ff6000">Sally,</font>
Thanks for organising the trial. Would you be signing up? I can't decide yet but I should decide on cay's music class soon. She seems rather disorientated today... dunno whether it's because she stopped her music class for too long.

<font color="0077aa">Jaymom,</font>
Jay is so funny! He certainly added laughter to the class.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Cherry,</font>
Ash is also very funny. I still laugh when I think of the 'crazy cat'.
lol.gif

Seimpi Trial
Nice seeing all of u. So sian, A so clingy. Sigh! I m disappointed with the trial. I find the trial not sufficient info for us to consider taking or not. N the teacher totally cant make it as she cant control the kids n capture their attention. I feel the class too dry to involve their participation. Too cheem liao. N veri disappointed that the tods have no chance to even try on the keyboard. Hence I dun think I will sign up if based on this trial. I will try to go for the MIM trial in AMK hub n decide. Or even wait for the hougang mall branch opens n ask for a trial again n see the teacher there. I feel that the teacher also plays a part besides the prog.
Alright, some pics:
1276066.jpg

The golden couple
Its so funny that two of them dun mind to hold hands for so long. N A even cried when Ash came n wanted to take KY away from him. kekeke
1276088.jpg

1276089.jpg

1276090.jpg

Jasmine, hope u n KYdad dun mind that A actually kisses on KY cheek so many times. N KY also enjoying it. heehee Really like Xiao Qin Ren.

Seimpi Trial
it was great catching up with you all. if only the class is also as fantistic then we can all form a class together..

kekeke.. i like the pict with ash trying to grap KY away by the neck so more.. kekeke..

Jaymom..
you missed it. when J came in... almost immediately Ash and J recognised each other and hug as if they were old friends who have not seen each other for sometime.. so cute..

<font color="0000ff">Sally, Jasmine</font>
WL, cannot stand the Qiao Qin Ren leh. Really look like a golden couple. A is a casanova in our group.

<font color="0000ff">Seimpi Trial</font>
Agree with <font color="ff0000">Sally</font> that the trial seems abit disorganised and teacher not very engaging. The content includes flashcards,another momment finger puppets and then percussion instruments, i don't quite follow the flow.Teaching them to recognise the notes seems abit too early for them to understand.

It's nice catching up with everyone though. Must compliment that everybody looks good! I noticed <font color="ff0000">FMN</font>'s new hairdo, <font color="ff0000">Ixora</font>'s slim figure,etc..

Sorry if Jay has been abit "distracting" during class today. As usual, he's always so ticklish and animated!

<font color="ff0000">Cherry</font>, you mean the old frens hugged? Aiyoh, i miss that kodak moment. <font color="ff0000">Ashdad</font> seems to miss my boy too, he's so nice, always ready to sayang him
happy.gif

I think it's time you try for a boy..heehee!

<font color="0000ff">Art Fission</font>
Let me see if i can find sometime to check out \blue Art Fission and see if they do oragnise trial lesson.

Sally
Ur A..as usual...QI KOU PEK!!!!
wahahahahahahahahha

Today is my last day of work at this coy...feeling a little weird..as I am rooted here..for more than 3 yrs..will hit 4yrs in another 3 months time...

Glayz..
wow today is the last day huh.. so when are you starting work at your new place? Got take a short break?

FMN,
ya..wanted to tell you that your curls look very nice with the highlight.

Jasmine.
aiyo paisay.. i mixed up the shishida class fee for another. yes its indeed very expensive.

TL,
JJ so cute and shy. everytime i tease him he will hide his face in your arms so funny.

Cherry
Next monday
Actually..more or less had everything plan to spend time with my kids...UNTIL...i realise..this week is NOT SCHOOL HOLIDAYS...so everything has to be shelved..I cannot bring them to zoo after 12.30pm right...

<font color="ff6000">Caymom</font>
It's ok - next time we meet then you pass me the money. I also had things to pass to Sally and completely forgotten about it till we spilt. Getting forgetful these days too. Hee.

<font color="ff6000">Cherry</font>
Hee. Ya, he was acting lah. JJ is clingy yday too. Also noticed that quite a number of the tods were clingy: Adelle, Akinesh, Cay and JJ. Maybe coz it's still early bah.

<font color="0077aa">Seimpi Trial</font>
Also felt that it is too chim for the tods. I'm looking for a class for them to enjoy music, rhythm - not so much of learning beats and counts.

You know har, during the matching cards session, <font color="ff6000">Sally</font> outright cheated! She saw that JJ's card matched with A's so she called to JJ "JJ come here, come to Aunty" and he really went over wor. Hahaha. But tell you - JJ would never have figured out who to match up with. Hee.

<font color="ff6000">Jaymom</font>
Jay really cute leh - not noisy lah. So excited about everything. Added laugher to the class. Hee.

<font color="ff6000">FMN</font>
Great to see you! You had a good time out with R alone? Seldom have this type of chance since C came along bah?

<font color="ff6000">bbrooster</font>
Sally missed out one MAJOR event that happened at lunch about the Golden Couple. Let me fill you in.
A held KY's hand and walked to the other end of the private room, then Ash came along and tried to pull their hands apart, with ALL her might. Didn't quite work, so she just keeps on pulling. Next thing we know, A was crying and going to his Mummy. He didn't want to let go of KY's hand!
rofl.gif
We all had a good laugh. But poor A.

<font color="ff6000">Sally</font>
Can you upload your pics to Picasa for sharing? I think you took a number of shots of JJ and I took a number of shots of your side. Hee. Let's exchange the pics.

<font color="0077aa">Mummies at Seimpi Trial</font>
Can also share your pics?
happy.gif

Seimpi Trial
Yah, I find that the trial too chim for the tods. Looking for some class that KY can enjoy and appreciate music.

Mummies, any other music class to recommend? Sally want to go for the trial at Ang Mo Kio Hub?

Caymom
I did not go for the trial last Saturday. Will arrange for one again maybe next week.

Tang Ling
Ha ha, I heard that.. Sally calling for JJ to go over.. hee hee

This is the music school I am referring to at Anchorvale CC. But I realize that their minimum age is 3 years 10 months. http://www.piano.com.sg/ver2/index.html

Caymom / Twinklets
Does your gals still mention about the ballet trial that they attended? KY keeps talking about it. I was asking her yesterday.

Me : KY, you want to attend music class
KY : Dun wan lah, go ballet class.
Me : We try music class first ok
KY : Y dun wan to go ballet class

Sally
Nice pictures of A and KY… And she is so willing to pose for you.

Back