(2005/02) Feb/Mar 2005 Babies

poohy, also forgot to tell u, if u are looking only for investment and dun mind smaller units at centris, there are some smaller 3 br units going at at loss for the sellers.

jannie,

can pm me your agent's contact... I am actually looking at the smaller 3br at centris for investment.

did u drop by caspian showflat to take a look? I find it very nice. Down side is the 99years and the great number of units squeezed in.

bbgrace,

ya I agree the convenience is tempting
happy.gif
I also love the thought being able to shop just downstairs .... so we are waiting for the prices to drop further hopefully since the caspian's launch would have taken away some of the potential buyers. The carpark is something we are not sure about... cos they has some carpark rebate program that allow those who do not need the carpark lot to get a cut from the carpark slots that will be released for shoppers (?).

jannie
noted. towing on a sunday is exp, shld hv waited till this morning, but too rush. anyway, battery dead. the service consultant said battery last 1yr or 20k mileage. sian.

poohy
i agree w jannie, if u r looking for investment, 2-3 bdrm units at centris will be good for rental, esp expa working in jurong area (jurong island etc).

pax, 1-1.5 yrs is just a guage.. depends on how often u start your engine also. must also change tyres every 40k km i think.... u tow to where ah? tan chong?

jannie
yup, tow to tan chong bt timah. now at home. got my dad's nissan. sian, dun feel like working this morning.. :p
i didn't hv battery or tyre problems w my Altis. oh btw no signs at all. i start my engine normally, the side mirrors close and open normal.

person changed.

pax, cannot be lah. all batteries got to change. or maybe they detected battery problem with your altis and changed during servicing liao and u forgot. tyres also have to change one lah... it's a wear and tear item. it depends on who inspect your car when u send for servicing. some service engineers quite detailed, some just see look only. yah, change battery very fast one... just take out old battery and put in new one. that's why i said worth paying for AA. they din charge me for anything else other than the battery then.

jannie
ya.. mr pax angry lah.. i think he's thkg of signing up liao. he was member, not anymore...

gg off liao.. ttyl

Happy Birthday to En & Nayli in advance--enjoy the bday bash at MAC!
happy.gif

Pax,
Oh dear...part of the reason why we sold our Latio for a Fit...problems with our battery last time also. Hope the new battery is good
happy.gif

poohy,
if you are looking to buy for investment, a 2 bedroom could be a better choice cos it's easier to rent out to ex.pats or married couples. 3 bedrooms can only target families.

toys r us at jurong point having 50% storewide sale. only today and tmrw cos they are closing after tmrw.

toys on sale are not fantastic - they have already cleared out those more expn/better toys. got some hot wheels, barbie play sets, mcqueen, train set, etc. not a fantastic selection, but can drop by to have a look if u are ard the area.

qdee/jannie, sorry for missin the party yday! YX kept saying she wants to go to the party, cos we talked about it on Sat. Unfortunately, her fever was still hovering at 38 deg.. even today.. so definitely can't go anywhere. Hope you guys had a great time!

folic

jannie,
Oh, i missed your post so is the Toys r Us sales. I stayed around that area but my girl was sick so I was confined at home for the weekend. Arrgh.....

pax and septvirgo, noted your order.

Septvirgo, i will collect from you after the items arrive as there are vpost charges involved also.

hey fries,
I didn't see your posting till now. I've already placed order this morning.
You want to tag on to my vpost? i can email you my vpost address.

septvirgo,
Yours is a UK site. The vitacost is from US, so i can't share out the base charge for the book order. Also, unless you are ordering a lot, the shipping cost is not worth it. May be better to join the sprees to share the shipping cost.

Thanks Pax!

Happy Birthday to Matthew & Cherylin (is it today?)!!
Actually I can't remember all the birthdays...i just know they're all around this time
happy.gif

Happy Birthday M!

Yes it is Cherilyn's bday today as well!
Happy Bday!

omg,I like your celebration method.. so today, i asked mr folic, wat you want to do next monday.. his immediate response was, we will bring yx home after lunch in school. then we (minus yx of course) will go for massage and movie. hahahahahaha!

folic

Happy Belated Birthday to Ashley.

Happy Birthday to Matthew and Cherylin.

Hmmmm... I do not know the birthdates of the kids here....some one has a list?

i want to watch slumduck millionaire... mebbe also k-20.. it is fantastic bcos of jin cheng wu is it?! hahahahahah

folic

Thanks! it's M's birthday BUT Jo is down with stomach flu. vomitted 7x since 245pm. on red alert tonite liao. no school celebration for her liao.
sad.gif

Happy belated birthday to Ashley, Matthew and Cherylin!

Poor Jo... hope she gets well in time for birthday.

Em LS 3x yesterday also.

long time didn't come in cos super busy at work. now eat a little bit of snake since today is not that busy (touchwood).

so qiao see all the birthday wishes for cherylin. thank you for remembering. heehee.. her birthday is actually tomorrow 27 Feb (same as Joanne) but me got to work. bought her cake and goodie bag for her to celebrate with her classmates. then bring her out at nite.

happy belated birthday to ashley and matthew, and all the feb/mar babies that i've misssed.

precious
i also can't remember all the kids birthday. the rest of the mummies have better memories.
happy.gif

folic, got such movie meh slamduck??? muahahah

happy birthday cherilyn - tmrw!

omg, i have a date with Takeshi tmrw nite .. i can foresee mr Qdee snoring while his wife getting all jumpy in her seat! haha

waahahah!
Jo is back to her usual self today! eating n eating n eating! no vomitting. but she refused to take medicine. nvr mind. can eat, no vomit, i happy liao. she'll hv her school celebration in school tmr instead.
happy.gif

Bbgrace,
Happy belated birthday to J! When was it?

Qdee,
Haha...Mr OMG didn't sleep at K-20 leh...in fact he was the one who suggested watching that show...i didn't expect that he'll wanna watch it & I wasn't intending to watch it at first :p But I vow to catch ALL of his movies from now on...wahahhaa!

Folic,
wat show is that?
For K-20..Just like if there's no Jin Cheng Wu in Red Cliff, I also wouldn't have watched...wahaha! :p
Happy birthday to YX in advance!

Pax,
Happy Birthday to Jo!

Whose birthday have i missed???

such irony... here i am, trying to remember to speak to the kids in mandarin. then at en's school, there's a newly enrolled kid, whose china-borned parents are trying so hard to speak with him in English - the same way that i try to speak to en in mandarin. that is, 1 sentence mandarin, then in english after translation.

thank you gals
happy.gif

YX had a great time celebrating with her frens at school. the mini cupcakes were a hit with the kids.

i had a great time celebrating her bday.. i started the day with bfast at ghim moh, folllowed by massage at oriental.. lalalalala!

folic

girls
we made a difficult decision. M is gg to childcare. the one Joanne is attending. my mom has been complaining for the past month that M has been vv notti n always bully her. it got to the point when i cannot concentrate at work, constantly worrying if he is notti. in fact, i hv chatted w Jo's teacher before n she asked why i sent Jo to CCC when it was M giving me problem. i'm lucky. i msg her during dinner n she said ok to take him in.

i had a heart-to-heart talk with M jus now. he was vv sad n sobbed that he can't go to his kindergarten anymore. he knows why. he said it's bcos he's notti. i told him he has no choice, as i hv given him a lot of chances to be good. he acknowledged that.

he accepted the fact that he's gg childcare. he even ask abt new uniform n can even tell me his new teacher's name (he knows who she is). i'm sure tmr morning he'll be making noise again. i guess this is for everybody's good.

while we r still keen to get a new place near my mom's, the fact that we r ok to send our kids to childcare n maybe eventually studentcare when they start formal schooling, open up a lot of other housing opportunities for us further away. in the meanwhile, look ard n wait for the market to slow dowm somemore.

folic, phantom
wat time do u normally pick up YX and C?

dun worry abt M.... en is also at his defiant stage. just have to tighten the disciplining abit. for all you know, M may even enjoy CC! just take it that you are giving your mum more breather, ok? sometimes, i feel that our kids are just at their normal behavior, just that the elderly cannot catch up anymore.

pax
If not becoz of A's soft diet requirement (she still does not eat rice and fried beehoon etc.) and she does not bottle feed, I will put her in full day cc too. At MIL's place, she is very pampered = naughty. Headache ah!

pax, i think it is normal to feel the struggle when u put him in CC. however, it's not the 1st time he is in CC so he should be able to settle in soon. However, one caution - try not to tell him that he was 'sent to cc cos he was notti'.. afterall, he will spend most of his time there in future and you don wan him to think that he has been banished there to 'serve sentence'.. he would wonder why his punishment is for so long! He should enjoy his time in school soon, once he settled down, so the element of 'punishment' should not be highlighted again.

I usually pick her up at 530.. since the school is just next door.. I will usually go at about 515 to see her play with her friends at the playground b4 gg home. Cayden now takes sch bus.. so leave at 530.

Back