(2005/02) Feb/Mar 2005 Babies

oh fyi, for the ON Fundamentals 1 for $5 items, we already have more than 3 items from that category. so even if your order is for 1 item from that category, can qualify for the $5 price.

one more thing i noticed... for the Fundamentals sale... if the item is already highlighted in red and reads $5, then it is reduced to $3.50 and i suspect there is a further 30% on top of that.

fries,

thanks!
happy.gif

unfortunately i can't. coz the number can't be traced on ON website. i need either the url or the proper name. plus the colour and the sizing.
perhaps next time then!

just realised that watsons has brought in california bb pdts. but the prices are alot alot more than what BP here is selling. 1 x calendula cream is like $29 (BP selling abt $18).

hey girls, kidstyle got shoes offer. bring any old shoes and u get $20 off new shoes, or $10 off new sandals. i just bought a pair of oshkosh shoes for wen. $25 after the trade in... not a bad deal. offer while stock last. sales lady said no need to bring old kids shoes if dun have. adult shoes also can.

septvirgo, there is a branch at jurong pt 1st level - right beside johnlittle. there is also a branch at vivocity.

anyone tried soya bean milk from those soya bean maker that we can buy off the shelf? is it as fragrant as those soya bean drinks that we buy from outside? i find those soya bean drinks very expensive, though very nice (like mr bean, etc). if i buy those 1L pack ones from supermkt, they are not as nice. so thinking if i buy those soya bean maker and make myself - is it as good?

jannie
those off the shelf carton type def not as good as those brew at the shop type... if u make urself, shld be as good bah. my mom used to make using blender. then must strain n cook. a lot of work. the maker shld be easier.

jannie,
i bought the U-Like blender that is always on demo at isetan and it comes with this contraption that can make soya bean milk. I've not tried it myself cos i didn't see the demo for that, must go ask my mum how to do.

My kids get their soya bean milk fix every saturday morning. Buy from market, 80cents for one big pack
happy.gif

bbgrace, i seldom go to the wet mkt.. only once per week. those "branded" soya bean milk is like $1.80 per cup. it's more for me than the kids lah... i need my calcium intake and stomach not strong enough to take milk recently.

u mean i have been paying for expensive soya milk and not getting my calcium!!!!???? arrrgghhhhh......

so i guess no need to make my own soya milk liao.... just get those yucky ones from supermkt....

jannie
if u r worried abt calcium intake, why dun u pop calcium tablets? if there's anythg women must take, it shld be calcium.

pax, trying to get calcium thru food source as i dun like to pop pills. but u r right lah, if need be, i should be buying and taking the calcium pills.

Hi ladies

Know of anyone looking for a Receptionist cum Admin Assistant position, let me know. My company is located at Sungei Kadut Loop and transport pick up at CCK and Yew Tee MRT. Thanks!

Qdee
You are over qualified .... for you to come to my office, it is pretty near though...hahaha! I don't think we can meet yr expectation in $$ too!

omg
Tks...let me know...

Hi mummies,
am looking for 2nd hand car seat for my M'sia niece with budget of $50 or less. Prefer those which can seat up to 18 kg wt. cheers

i rmber reading folic's blog that she was trying to explain death to YX when they did tomb sweeping this year.

my neighbour's father passed away (living in the same flat). i was trying to explain to en that ah peh died, passed away. next time no more ah peh, cannot see ah peh around anymore. then he replied "then got new ah peh?" think will have to wait abit more before he can understand......

jan,
Hub had briefly told J about the concept of death when he saw funeral wake. Recently he has been coming to me to say, "Mommy, i want you to stay with me forever and forever."
I told hub that i don't think he will say that 20 years later when he finds a wife. haha!

pax.. u doing scrap booking??? can't read the wordings.....

let's hope our children will grow up to be best friends.... that is, if they dun fight that often :D

Back