(2005/02) Feb/Mar 2005 Babies

hi jannie, joyce,
same here!!! Today I have less MS, so I take the chance to EAT MORE!!! Do you all find that sometimes MS very very bad, then next few days subside abit, then later come back again?

Wah if you all preggie ladies come to my house, I cook for you all CORN AND CARROT CHICKEN SOUP with porridge. NO MSG, LESS SALT. More healthy than eating outside food. That's what I ate for lunch today.

<font face="comic sans ms">Dear <font color="aa00aa">BaByVoN</font>, Gestation means carrying in womb between conception and birth; period of this.

I think after 9 months hor, we all became mountain people (sua lang) liao.... hahaha!
Hair long long... eeeee.......

Hi <font color="ff6000">Java</font>, you how many weeks liao?</font>

Hi BabyVon
I think if you shld be 7 weeks 2 days instead of are 6 weeks 9 days lar..hehehe

yea lor, having MS sort of giving me reassurement lor...
wink.gif

I buay tahan liao..juz went to cut my hair after work...

Hi joyce,
as of today i should be 9wk 5days...since on 3/7 i was 9 wk 0 days. but everytime i visit the date changes leh...aiyo so confusing, i also dunno how to calculate!

today my tummy very painful. dunno why...and i kept having to go to the toilet to pee!!! i think my bladder is so full until it hurts!!! anyone feeling like that??

Babyvon,
I still go for facials...it helps me to relax! Just let them know u are pregnant and they won't do certain things (like those which may use the machine to kill germs, or massage too hard)

hi joyce,

that's a very nice table that you've created
happy.gif

can include my EDD too? Mine is 14 Feb 05.
Gestation weeks is 8 weeks 3 days. Thanks!
happy.gif

<font face="Palladius"><blink><u><font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">~*~*~*Congrats to all our Newly Expectant Mommies!!~*~*~*</font></font></u>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2"><font face="Palladius">**************</font>
113225.gif
<font face="Palladius">**************</font></font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td><font size="+2"><u><font color="0000ff">
113048.gif
February Babies</font></u>
</font>
113049.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Steamboat -- EDD 02/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Tiny -- EDD 05/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">babygrace -- EDD 14/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">BaByVoN -- EDD 27/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Jannie -- EDD 27/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Java -- EDD 21/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">snowpooher -- EDD 28/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Joyce -- EDD 28/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
113050.gif
<font size="+2"><u><font color="0000ff">March Babies</font></u></font>
113051.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Scarydoggie -- EDD 02/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Laugh -- EDD 07/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Seiko -- EDD 07/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">lbs -- EDD 14/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">skinnyma -- EDD ?/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">KC -- EDD ?/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></blink></font>
<font face="Palladius"><font size="+2"><u><font color="0077aa">Gestation weeks as of today, 08/07/04</font></u></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">
<ul>[*]Steamboat -- <LI>Tiny -- 9wks 5 days <LI>babygrace -- 8wks 3 days <LI>BabyVoN -- <LI>Jannie -- <LI>snowpooher -- 6wks 4 days <LI>Java -- <LI>Joyce -- 6wks 0 day <LI>Scarydoggie -- <LI>Laugh -- <LI>Seiko -- <LI>lbs -- 5wks 1 day <LI>skinnyma --[/list]</font></font>
</font>

<font color="ff0000">~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
113226.gif
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
113227.gif
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~</font>

alamak, wat is gestation wk huh?? my last menses came on May31st.....

CONGRATS TO ALL NEW MOMS-TO-BE!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

most prob going for u/s today *hee* have decided 2 deliver at SGH
happy.gif

still deciding btn 2 docs... but the doc i have in mind in gd at C-section
happy.gif

hi babyvon,

lotion should be ok right?? i apply almost every night to my hands and legs leh - vit E and mosturising lotion... maybe should ask gynae.

Good morning to all moms-to-be !
happy.gif

Finally it's fri today !! Though i have to work tomorrow, but still feel happy that weekend is approaching....

Joyce, pls update my gestation wk as 10 wks 2 days. Thks !
happy.gif

morning MTB, horray
bounce.gif
is finally Fri, dont need to drag myself up tomorrow already....

Joyce, my gestation wk is 5wks 6days, plse help to update. THKS
happy.gif

joyce, i m not good at calculating gestation week leh. MY LMP is 15 May, but when I did my scan on wed, doc says I m 6.4 weeks. So, pls calculate for me and add me accordingly in your chart.

Tiny, try not to hold your bladder too long. Just go if you need to. I have frens who are lazy to go to toilets that often during their pregnancy that they sometimes leak on their panties.

Ask u girls here, how much weight have you put on already? I know of people who lose 2-3kg durign their 1st trimester, but mainly bcos they vomit alot due to MS. I do not vomit, just very nauseous. And I have already put on 2kg. How huh? Is it too much weight? I am trying to curb my eating but I will feel faint if I do not eat enough. Anyone of you have that problem?

hi joyce,
My gestation should be 7 weeks 4 Days..

Tiny,
I think your ulterus expanding and you will tend to pee more coz growing ulterus putting pressure on your bladder.

so far i still can wear my clothes and my appetite not as gd as before, so i guess i am still the same weight (i nvr go n weight, also no weighing machine at home :p)

jannie, maybe u can try eating smaller portions of food at different time. Dun try to eat the whole meal at 1 go.

I can still wear all my clothes. I also try to eat in moderation. Just for you girls info, I used to eat very little for myself before I got pregnant, I can only manage half a portion of whatever you buy from outside. Now, I am almost finishing the whole portion during meal times, plus some biscuits or kueys in between.

I dunno if I am eating too much?

i have brown discharge for the last two days, tiny spots. should i call my gynae and check with him? am very worried.
sad.gif
not much cramps tho.

my gynae gave me duphaston but the nurse told me to eat it if i have cramps. i wonder if i should
take it even if no cramps.

jannie,
don't worry. take steamboat's advice, just eat smaller potions at different time will do. like u, i don't have ms at the moment just nauseous and very tired.

<font face="Palladius"><blink><u><font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">~*~*~*Congrats to all our Newly Expectant Mommies!!~*~*~*</font></font></u>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2"><font face="Palladius">**************</font>
113225.gif

113048.gif
</font>
113049.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Steamboat -- EDD 02/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Tiny -- EDD 05/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">babygrace -- EDD 14/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Java -- EDD 21/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">BaByVoN -- EDD 27/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Jannie -- EDD 27/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">snowpooher -- EDD 28/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Joyce -- EDD 28/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
113050.gif
113051.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Scarydoggie -- EDD 02/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Laugh -- EDD 07/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Seiko -- EDD 07/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">lbs -- EDD 14/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">skinnyma -- EDD ?/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">KC -- EDD ?/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></blink></font>
<font face="Palladius"><font size="+2"><u><font color="0077aa">Gestation weeks as of today, 09/07/04</font></u></font>
<ul>[*]Steamboat -- 10wks 2 days <LI>Tiny -- 9wks 6 days <LI>babygrace -- 8wks 4 days <LI>Java -- 7wks 4 days <LI>BabyVoN -- <LI>Jannie -- 6wks 6days <LI>snowpooher -- 6wks 5 days <LI>Joyce -- 6wks 1 day <LI>Scarydoggie -- <LI>Laugh -- 5wks 6 days <LI>Seiko -- <LI>lbs -- 5wks 2 days <LI>skinnyma --[/list]</font></font>
</font>

113226.gif
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
113227.gif
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~</font>

<font color="0000ff">scarydoggie</font>, i have on off spotting and tummy pain pain everyday since the day i found myself pregnant.
sad.gif
I was given duphaston too. I have been taking it everyday, twice a day. I dun understand why nurse tell you only to eat it if there is cramp leh!
uhoh.gif
My doc only tell me to eat it daily.

<font color="119911">Joyce</font>, you did such a nice table hor!! Must not tired urself too much!

Hi scarrydoddie

I have a bit of pinkish spotting on the very next day I tested +ve. Since then, I was given some "An Tai" medicine..I think is not duphaston..maybe another type..I have been eating the pills daily &amp; was told to continue until my wk 12 ler..So, I dun understand why the nurse only ask you to eat when you feel cramp..

Hi oceans and lbs,
thanks for replying.
that's why me blur blur
uhoh.gif
never start the duphaston when i got it. think will call gynae and check again.

Hi <font color="0000ff">Ocean</font>, not tough at all. Thanks for your concern. You take care also leh, don't exert too much hor.
Better take some rest now, I will be attending 'Xiao Gang' concert tonight.

hi all mom-to-be,

May i join in?.. I've just got confirmation abt my pregnancy from KKH yesterday and according to the gyne is abt 4weeks+ but she didnt tell me when is my EDD leh..
My LMP is 31st May..mayb the gyne wants me to go scan b4 she is able to estimate the EDD.

As we are in the early pregnancy stage does it mean that we cannot 'do it' ?
And also i read that preggie ladies cant dye hair ah.. jialat leh.. just last weekend b4 i confirm i'm pregnant i went to dye my hair (DIY).. wonder wld it be harmful for BB?

Wat else cannot do ha? My skirt hemming drop off leh.. can i do hemming?

Elle, if you have already dyed your hair, there is nothing you can do. I would not keep off daily activities though. My MIL told me even not to use sissors to cut things!! I tot that was abit too far fetched.

Dun go for your next gyane appt till at least 7 weeks. I went for my scan in my 6th week, cannot see foetus. Got to go back to scan one week later then can see something. So I technically wasted time and money on the first consultation.

Hi Elle
Welcome!! Told you liao..nothing to worry, right??
113397.gif

Hi janiie
I also agree..how can not use scissors or knife? Both our parents not here so if I dont cook occasionally, how to get nutritious food, right? Especially now pregnant, cannot eat outside food too much ler..

Hi Elle,
U went to KKH yesterday? I was there yesterday afternoon to see Dr John Tee.

Hello Joyce,
I saw Dr John Tee yesterday. He is good, explain things and patience too. Thanks for your infor on him.
He estimated my EDD is around 13 March 05 but this is by his own chart, may not accurate. Maybe the next visit will get a better estimate. Funny my LMP is 6th June but EDD should be later than IBS rite? He did a little scan and show me the little sac. He told me to come back another 2 weeks to have a better scan. By then able to tell the length of the foetus.

Hi Joyce
happy.gif
im 5wks 4 days Preg today ( juz checked babyzone calendar. tks 4 the update
happy.gif

Hi Elle
happy.gif
congrats on yr confirmation!
happy.gif
hey we've got the same LMP date!!

ladies, me still using scissors, how not to?? im getting a lil memory loss lately, dunno if its due to hormones or me getting senile *hahha*

hi jannie/lbs,

yah lor.. since i've dyed my hair bo-bian liao.. really didnt know cannot leh..But i've heard abt the rule as in 'cannot take scissors'.. Agree that its abit 'kua-zhang' .. In our daily life its really hard not to use scissors leh.. Even in office those DHL courier bags are so solid how not to use scissors?.. dun tell me everytime ask colleauge to cut meh hor..

Anyway hor till date my office pple don't know abt my pregnancy, not even any of my family members.. Mayb another 1 or 2 weeks later we will tell them abt it. Afterall now still not noticeable mah..

Hi KC
your EDD is a day before mine ler..but your LMP is 6June? Mine is 27May. Is your cycle short or long? My charting showed that I shld be having 31 or 32 days cycle..However, I know this EDD thing will change lor.

Hi elle
ya lor...I think some of these pantangs have to follow only if they are make sense?..hahaa

Seiko, I m also having memory loss lately. I guess it's bcos we are just too tired to keep up with what we used to do. I can sleep 9 hours straight at night and wake up not feeling refreshed.

Actually, most of the pantang things dun make sense lah. Like my husband's fren visited our new place with his pregnant wife. MIL said that I cannot sit opposite her directly. Said if I do so, my baby boy will be transferred to her (they apparently asked my FIL to count dunno what and deduced that my dot dot will be a boy). I dun understand what nonsense that is.

hi Elle,

dun mind if i ask.. how much did you spend at KKH when you visit them? what did they do for you and what med they gave? thanks.

hi kc,
Oh i'm a subsidized patient at KKH so my gyne mostly are registrar.. I guess John Tee is a snr consultant huh?..

hi seiko,
Yah hor.. we gotta same LMP date.. I recall i saw someone here with the same LMP date as mine.. oh its you ah..
happy.gif
So have you done the scan liao?
I wonder wld our EDD date be the same. Your cycle is 28days or ?
My gyne no good leh.. didnt even tell me when my EDD date..only say 4weeks+ when i asked.

hi lbs/jannie,
Agree that we shldn't follow blindly on all those myths that doesnt make sense. But hor if got old people around then bo-bian gotta follow just to satisfy them.

Jannie, pretty obvious that your MIL looking forward to a baby boy huh.. I thought these are during the old times.
I also heard abt two pregnant ladies cannot stand face to face cos gender may exchange.. very funni hor.. Like that we cannot go out liao..24hrs gotta stay at home. If we take train got so many pregnant ladies then how to 'xiam' .. and gender wld be changing all over the place.. cant imagine.

113225.gif

113048.gif
</font>
113049.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Steamboat -- EDD 02/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Tiny -- EDD 05/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">babygrace -- EDD 14/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Java -- EDD 21/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">BaByVoN -- EDD 27/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Jannie -- EDD 27/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">snowpooher -- EDD 28/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Joyce -- EDD 28/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
113050.gif
113051.gif
<font face="Palladius"><font size="+2"><u><font color="0077aa">Gestation weeks as of today, 09/07/04</font></u></font>
<ul>[*]Steamboat -- 10wks 2 days <LI>Tiny -- 9wks 6 days <LI>babygrace -- 8wks 4 days <LI>Java -- 7wks 4 days <LI>BabyVoN -- <LI>Jannie -- 6wks 6days <LI>snowpooher -- 6wks 5 days <LI>Joyce -- 6wks 1 day <LI>Scarydoggie -- <LI>Laugh -- 5wks 6 days <LI>Seiko -- 5wks 4 days <LI>lbs -- 5wks 2 days <LI>skinnyma --[/list]</font></font>
</font>

113226.gif
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
113227.gif
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~</font>

hi skinnyma,

no problem.. As i'm referred patient from poly clinic thus what i'm paying cld be only 20-50% lower than the pte patients.
Sometimes their medicine cld subsidized up to 90%!
The U/S scan cost abt$30(pte) but i paid $11.
Their blood test cost abt $36(pte) but i paid abt $12. I dunno how they derive at the subsidized rate cos hor.. some got high subsidized rate some don't.
I recall that time my hubby did the semen analysis test cost $40.40(for pte) and we paid $40. Only subsidized miserable 40cents..
But overall their chrgs pretty reasonable..

Which gyne you seeing at the moment?

Elle, you are right. My MIL super zhong nan qing nu type. keep saying that boy or ger also nevermind. But I highly doubt so. This is during the old times but she is the old type too. My worn underwear cannot put together with husband's clothes in the laundry basket, my clothes cannot put on the shelve above his clothes, etc.

It is not that your gynae is not good for not telling u your EDD. It is too early to tell. If he/she tells u a date now, it will be just to entertain you. Need to see foetus first then the computer can more accurately gauge your EDD.

Joyce, tell me abt the Xiao Gang concert after you have attended it. My husband likes him, though I have no idea who he is. Enjoy yourself tonight!!

Hi to all new mommies who joined us! Congrats!
bounce.gif
Welcome! I'm oso very new here...just joined a few days ago.
happy.gif

Joyce,

I dun reali knw hw to count my gestation too...my last mense was 20th of May...Cld u help me out pls? Thks!
embarrassed.gif
According to Ibs, my gestation's 7 weeks 2 days...Is tt rite?

Btw, thks for updating each time.

Ibs,

Haha! I oso cant tahan...my hair's kinda outta shape but i tink i'll endure for a bit more...Keke!
wink.gif

Skinnyma,

Thks! I'll ask the gynae agn regrd'g the lotion thing...I usually apply on my body...tt's y hv to chk whether i can use it.
uhoh.gif

Tiny,

Thks! Yup, my acne's start'g to pop out...reali hv to go for facial soon...Will tk ur advice &amp; let my beautician knw i'm preggie nw!
lame.gif

Java,

I dun mind hvg ur porridge 'cos i've been hvg craving for any type of soupy stuff...haha!
biggrin.gif
Where r u staying? Keke...am just kidding lah! But thks! Reali so sweet of u for offering to cook,
wink.gif

Hi Jannie,

I tink it's very natural for the elders to wish for a grandson, esp if it's their very 1st. My hubby &amp; i oso tinks tt both our parents will be hop'g for a boy. Well, all this is God's will, as long as the baby's healthy...i feel tt's most impt! So, dun be too affected by her remarks.
happy.gif

Btw, pls dun go diet...do eat whenevr u feel hungry 'cos u must think of ur baby rite now. I'm oso very worried tt i'll gain lotsa weight but my experienced frds all said i'll lose aft birth so dun wori abt it now. Heehee!
lame.gif

Hi <font color="aa00aa">BaByVoN</font>, tell you what. I will put for you 7wks 2 days first. Update again when you have visited your gynae, ok?

Hi <font color="119911">Jannie</font>, sure! I will update to you what I have seen.

113225.gif

113048.gif
</font>
113049.gif
113050.gif
113051.gif
<ul>[*]Steamboat -- 10wks 2 days <LI>Tiny -- 9wks 6 days <LI>babygrace -- 8wks 4 days <LI>Java -- 7wks 4 days <LI>BabyVoN -- 7wks 2 days <LI>Jannie -- 6wks 6 days <LI>snowpooher -- 6wks 5 days <LI>Joyce -- 6wks 1 day <LI>Scarydoggie -- <LI>Laugh -- 5wks 6 days <LI>Seiko -- 5wks 4 days <LI>lbs -- 5wks 2 days <LI>skinnyma --[/list]</font></font>
</font>

113226.gif
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
113227.gif
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~</font>

lbs,
Actually the EDD date is estimate from his chart not from the scan so might not be accurate. When I check from the web, the EDD date shown about the same date as the gynae.
My cycle is normally 28-30 days. Not later than 30days. Anyway, I think our delivery date will normally be earlier than the EDD date.

Elle, you have very good subsidised rate. Do you have a fixed gynae for your appt or they will change a gynae everytime?
Luckily for me, my hubby is a civil servant and we only pay 40% of the bill. Dr John Tee is a Snr Consultant and I heard a lot of good things of him from the ladies in this and other thread.

Joyce,

Thks...will update u in 3weeks' time when i see the gynae again.
happy.gif

U go'g for Xiao Gang's concert...Cool! Am not a fan of his...but his songs are pretty nice. Do hv fun &amp; enjoy the music!
wink.gif

Hi KC

I see. Mine too. Initially my gynae did some manual counting also said shld be 5 weeks plus but after the scanning, the sac looks like abt 4 weeks plus &amp; then she asked abt my cycle lor.

Ok Ladies
It's knocking off time soon....I am really counting down...hahahaa

Have a nice weekend ahead, yea??
113455.gif

Hi every1
happy.gif

Can I just in?
Just went to test at the GP in the afternoon &amp; found out that i'm pregnant! Quite excite but blur at the same time. kekeke...

I think I should be about 5 weeks preggie
happy.gif

hi joyce, can you add my name to the list?

My EDD is 15 Feb and I shld be 8 wks now.

just like to ask all preggie mums here , do u get egg-white discharge durin your 7t-8th week? is it normal to get white discharge while preggie?

It seems a lot of women conceived recently, even my colleague also had a "accident" and founds herself preggie- due in Mar next yr..very re nao CNY! :p

<font color="0000ff">hi all</font>
can i join this thread? I just tested positive last wednesday. My LMP is 22May and GP told me that my EDD is 28/2/2005. But i thk my EDD will be much later cos i gt late ovulation.
I will be going to my gynae tomolo. These few days ive been worrying alot abt this little flesh inside me. Cos i dun feel anythg at all. Same as <font color="0000ff">skinnyma</font>, i gt no MS at all. I still eat as normal leh..... sometimes, i will experience some cramps and duno if its bad?? I also ned to walk alot at my workplace. So far, all my colleagues duno im preggie. N my work deals with chemicals, so im more worried.

Until now, i only gt painful nipples but not those very very painful type. Din see any growth in size of my bbs leh... does that mean i wont be able to produce enuf milk?

So sorry to bombard u all with so many questions. Cos among my close friends, im the 1st to be preg and so not many people to ask ard. Ask my sis-in-law abt some private Qs feel so paisay.
embarrassed.gif
I thk i ned to squeeze some time to do some read up!

Hi Lite Breeze,

Our EDD is just 1 day apart
happy.gif

I find that there's an increase in discharge, though mine is usually the clear type.

hi lilac
happy.gif

Me too, din have any MS. I had backache for a couple of weeks. Only experienced some burping &amp; frequently urination these few days. No MS nor other symptoms at the moment. My LMP is 25 may, quite close to yours. Haven't found a gynae yet cos this pregnancy comes as a surprised to me. Been wanting to change jobs. But now cant liao...

Hi Elle,
Think it's fine to make love unless u have spottings...then in case of infection or something better to avoid. But perhaps u can check with ur gynae at your next appt.

Jannie, don't worry abt eating too much! When I was about 5/6 weeks my appetite was greatly increased. I was in Phuket &amp; Hong Kong then so it was great timing!! Ate &amp; ate &amp; ate all the nice food!
happy.gif
Just eat healthily. It's only in the recent weeks that I feel more bloated and uncomfortable when I eat too much. So i eat smaller portions but get hungry still so eat more often lor! As for putting on weight, this time round I've put on about 2kg so far. But during my last pregnancy (which unfortunately ended up in a m/c) I actually put on about 2kg in the 1st mth! I guess it varies. As long as you have a well balanced diet. In fact, you should be happy you can eat...many others are throwing up whatever they eat! Take care!

hi lilac, dun worry too much about the MS. I also dun have any MS when i was abt 6-7th wks based on my LMP. And some ppl also dun have any MS at all, just like 1 of my friend. She dun have MS and her appetite had been very good since the day she found out she was pregnant ! She gave birth to a healthy bb gal 6 mths ago !

I think a bit of cramps are good cos it shows that your bb is growing... i also experience a bit of cramps on and off since i found out i am pregnant. So dun worry too much first
happy.gif

Do update us when you come back from your gynae.
happy.gif

Back