(2005/02) Feb/Mar 2005 Babies

hi joyce, labour for 20 odd hrs !! heheh hopefully i dun take tat long :p oke lah, heheh u having ur 2nd one liao, should b ok heheeh

hi lbs, hmm my discharge seems to be getting more yellow but it's not itchy...

hi omigosh, u can visit this website : http://www.cordlife.com/index2.html or call this number : 65) 6238 1828 , they r very friendly
happy.gif

hi well, eehhhggggg , yesterday was terrible !! to c my bb's "bai jio" place :p

the guy was having this attitude of "u wan u take", terribly inflexible
angry.gif
. i got confused with the menu. thought there were 1 appetizer,6 main food items, 1 drink n 2 desserts. in the end it was only 1 appeitizer,4 main food items, 2 desserts n 1 drink..

hiaz.. feel so sucky.

lbs, my gynae just "listen" to my description of symptoms. did not do any test. i guess this is so common that they do not need to do extra test to charge loh...

hi doll>>
so that place is out? i told my HB abt your rooftop place/.... he was like wow, also want... then i told him u gog to invite 60-70 guests lei... then he said wow.... we half the size onli...gee... actually i am thinking of the NTUC resort lei... quite big lei...but have to "chung" MIL's the door first...she sure jump jump jump
bounce.gif

hi well,,,

yah loh that place is out of list.. imagine that kind of attitude on the day itself *shake head* , i dun expect wonderful service but at least b poilte n tactful. instead f " our place very hot, need to check with management , usually they r quite strict etc"

http://www.hangout-hotels.com/ -> click on virtual tours then choose LOOK OUT...

60-70 , itz our colleagues n frenz.. n it's not all of them somemore....
sad.gif
i will be stilling getting those light snacks for my office , those i m not inviting...

my MIL say no need to hold for them but.... muz go to each house to personally deliver the cake. count liao.. have to go 10-12 houses.. not sure also

for the buffet, i still need to include my mum's frenz n my MIL frenz *headache* , split 2 days also cannot.. coz no gd to celebrate full mth 2 times...

NTUC resort, hmm which one ? why "chung" MIL's door 1st leh ?

Hi lbs, i had infection during my first pregnancy.
Need to treat esp if it happened during the last trimester coz it might infect baby during delivery.

My doc gave me Canesten to insert.
One time insert can cure already. The same thing can be bought at any pharmacy without prescription but buy from pharmacist - not over the counter.

She also clear out the discharged, she used some kind of metal spoon to spoon it out - so gross the yellow thing actually fill up the whole spoon! Yucky. But after that not much discharge.
At 38 wks she also asked me if i still hv the same discharge coz she wanted to clear it b4 i delivered.

Hi Wenn, you on heart medication? how come huh?
I am also currently seeing a cardio at Mt E for heart infection.
But she did not prescribed me any medication becoz i am pregnant. So far I've done 3 echo cardiogram already - ex siah!
Will have to do another one B4 my due date just to be sure my heart is working! hahaha.
Did your cardio informed u whether u need a steroid injection b4 delivery?

Hi Joyce, u changed your username
happy.gif

Wah lau! how can u tahan 20 hours of labour??
So scary leh. I think i wont have energy after that. Will pengsan! If labour that long shud use epi lah otherwise how to survive. How come the doc did not fast forward for u huh?

My friend just gave birth a wk ago - more than 12 hours liao. After 10 hrs (only 4 cm dilated) doc gave her oxytocin to increase the speed of contraction. Luckily i told her to take epi when she called me and boy, was she glad she did.

Hi Ladies,
Me so mad just now...
Bumped into one of the cleaners at the toilet. She looked at my tummy and asked "When you due?" Told her in Mar. Then she said "Hah? So small and you are due in Mar? You din eat much ah?" I said I still eat as per normal. She then commented "No wonder bu hui da (meaning my tummy)".
angry.gif

Sorry for complaining early in the morning. Just need to vent out my frustration
lame.gif

doll>>
ha ha ha, i mean have to pass thru MIL's "yes" door... before we can held the full month outside... she always think that full month old bb still v. vulnerable towards outside world... and she also superstitions la.... ppl also says bb tend to "see" things and since they cannot talk, they will be scared inside lo.... but just heresay lo

hi stephie, it's ok
233907.png
*sayang sayang*

i get that all the time, until my hubby say to ignore those comments. say things " wah, 6mths plus liao , ur tummy so small" , then some will say "wah , ur tummy getting bigger" , sometimes feel like saying back" of coz getting bigger lah, got pregnant ppl tummy dun get bigger one meh"

i m eating lesser than usual so i tend to worry. as long gynae say bb ok then it's fine wif me.

hi well, oic heheh
MIL is fine with outside, say gd also if mingle wif ppl. "xi shou" all the gd blessings :p

coz my hubby said we not having "bungalow" so holding full mth @home is totally out...

heheh maybe we can hold @ the same place, can bargain for a better deal
biggrin.gif

yo doll>>
hee hee , u r rite, ppl just like to comment sometimes!!... me too, actually cant really eat much liao... yesterday after a swim, took a plate of nasi lemak, then mouth itchy, took another piece of roti prata kosong (@ NUS)....then puke out some stuff afterwards.... then I told HB this BB got character, will reject if u stuff him too much!! ha haha
rofl.gif
then late nite, dunno HB wat happened... cannot sleep or wat... went to buy Black Pepper Crab to eat...and ask me to eat somemore!!! I said CANNOT CANNOT
nono.gif
.... bb dun 1

heh well,,,

what to do :p same here if eat too much will puke or horrible heartburn. hehe i was telling my hubby, muz b be bz i keep saying pui liao, so bb trying to control my intake for me :p

what's budget per head for the NTUC chalet ? hehehe know it's a bit early. but the way i count, 4 mths away is the bb full mth. dun wan to tink too much during confinement ...

YO DOLL>>
the NTUC chalet is abt $200+ for 1D2N, maybe u can check out the website and call for info... then catering part is up to u liao lo...

doll>>
BTW, wat u working as?? seems very "eng" and always easy access to the forum hor... gee gee I KPO...if not convenient to disclose, is ok... gee

well,,,

have access to internet :p desk bound IT line :p hehe not "eng" lah :p boss on leave till thurs :p so seizing the chance to "nua" :p

when he comes back, then the load is there liao...

hmm ic c , NTUC chalet. dunno big enuf ... actually i thought of Changi Safra Chalet but outta of the way.. so give up on that

doll, i have been to hangout hotel before. parking might be a problem for 60-70 guests leh. that place not easy to find.. i had to follow road map closely before i found... but the rooftop is quite nice...

stephie, dun be mad.... just have to tell the pple that u feel lucky it is small cos too big will make u clumsy, and anyway doctor say baby's size not dependent on mummy's tummy size... that will usually shut them up cos if they say more, i will ask "eh? din know that you are a doctor too".

jannie, hmm maybe ard 30 will be driving or car pool. the rest cab or bus.. yah it's quite out of the way. somehow my hubby finds it easy to go. so thought of drawing our own map but then .... not going to hold there liao.

hehe any ideas of other places where i can hold bb's full mth ?

Hi doll,
Thanks for your sayang
happy.gif

My hubby also say ignore her. Yalor, as long as gynae say it's ok, then just bochap whatever comments pple say. As long as we know our babies are growing well can liao. So far, my gynae also never comment my tummy small mah.
lame.gif

Hi jannie,
Thanks for your advice. Hmmm.. dat's a good one. Next time if anyone so blunt again, can use on him/her liao...kekekek.
biggrin.gif

HI Qdee
happy.gif

Yup, given hydrochlorothiazide (diuretic) & potassium chloride (replenishes salt) to reduce water retention in body & oso expel phelgm from my lungs due to flu. Then lastly, got lanoxin for the heart.

According to cardiologist & pharmacist, it's safe since i'm in 3rd trimester liao. My gynae will take over the monitoring & stop medication went needed.

Oh, u've got heart infection
sad.gif
Is it ok now? Roughly how much is an echo cardiogram at Mt E? I was charged $330... nearly fainted after seeing my bill
uhoh.gif

My cardio din mention anything about steroid shot leh... He booked me for a checkup 1 month after EDD... If needed, will have to do another echo cardiogram then
sad.gif
But hor, i had noticed that if i lie down flat or in reclining position, i can feel that my pulse is very strong... but hubby took my blood pressure, it's ok...
uhoh.gif

Sometimes, i feel so sian... my pregnancy need so many doctors to monitor... & have to take so many tests....
sad.gif

Hi Qdee and doll, yah... do hope my this new labour will be short and nice.
happy.gif

Qdee, no leh... he din fast forward for me leh. Besides, that time I'm a first time mum, duno can fast forward one, haha. *blur* *blur*
biggrin.gif

127737.gif
<font face="Peinaud"><blink><u><font size="+1">Congrats to all our Mommies to be in 2005!!</font></u>
127742.gif
</blink></font>

223440.gif
<u><font face="Peinaud">Updated as at week 20th of Dec</font></u>

<font face="Peinaud"><table border=1><tr><td>UserName</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyBuns</TD><TD>31-Jan-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Steamboat</TD><TD>2-Feb-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny</TD><TD>5-Feb-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keruri</TD><TD>12-Feb-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babygrace</TD><TD>14-Feb-05</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winnie</TD><TD>14-Feb-05</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Litebreeze</TD><TD>15-Feb-05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vig</TD><TD>17-Feb-05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Well</TD><TD>17-Feb-05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Java</TD><TD>18-Feb-05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jannie</TD><TD>24-Feb-05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qdee</TD><TD>24-Feb-05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyvon</TD><TD>27-Feb-05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lyn_baby</TD><TD>27-Feb-05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>1-Mar-05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>1-Mar-05</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>lbs</TD><TD>2-Mar-05</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowpooher</TD><TD>7-Mar-05</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>*Skinnyma - MIA</TD><TD>6-Mar-05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>-- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doll</TD><TD>6-Mar-05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>*Laugh - MIA</TD><TD>7-Mar-05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>-- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Seiko</TD><TD>8-Mar-05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elle</TD><TD>8-Mar-05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenn</TD><TD>8-Mar-05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>*Lilac - MIA</TD><TD>9-Mar-05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>-- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluebell</TD><TD>8-Mar-05</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>KC</TD><TD>14-Mar-05</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scarydoggie</TD><TD>14-Mar-05</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheese</TD><TD>15-Mar-05</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elisa</TD><TD>17-Mar-05</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Folic</TD><TD>18-Mar-05</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ribena</TD><TD>19-Mar-05</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ohmigosh</TD><TD>20-Mar-05</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee-Tung</TD><TD>23-Mar-05</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Butterscotch</TD><TD>25-Mar-05</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bonnygal</TD><TD>27-Mar-05</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Boy</td></tr></table></font>

Hi Qdee
Yups, thats what I thought too...since I am pretty sure gynae will do the culture test nearer to my EDD to make sure i am clear from infection during labour, thats why I was thinking to get some cream over the counter to apply on my own lor..

btw ladies
saw the discussion on bb's full month..I think someone mentioned before when to throw the full month aka before after the exact date...

though it seem pretty early to 'plan' now but my MIL said if I give birth near my EDD, bb's full month will prob be during the "Qing Ming" liao...then, she headache cos cannot do the 'Qing Ming' bla-bla....

hi stephie, yah loh. gynae also didn't say anything about my tummy being small... letz dun care about what ppl say heheheh
biggrin.gif

hehe joyce/qdee, didn't know labour can fast forward also :p

hehe dunno if any mummies here will deliver to a CNY baby as in 12mn :p

hi lbs, yah usually it's before the exact date. checked with my hubby, chinese "pang tang" cannot celebrate BD later than the exact date...

hehe mi sourcing for hotel proposals *dunno can fit into budget or not* :p plus during confinement, cannot go out too much, then no chance of viewing the place :p

if finances cannot then go for other options.. i calc, Feb 21st ,i will have to "stand by" liao :p so that is like 2mths away :p

Qing Ming is on 20th Mar 2005. y headache cannot do qing ming ? my MIl did not say anything about tat...

hi doll
MY MIL usually do "Qing Ming" on weekends &amp; must before the actual date...

So, if happen bb's full month also arnd the same time, then, high likelihood on the same weekend lor..if this is the case, she will have headache, cos can only do one or another...

wah, u are thinking to have it done in a hotel??

Hi Wenn, my echo was ard 360+ each time.
I also almost fainted when presented with bill.
Already heart got problem, after seeing bill nearly got cardiac arrest!
sad.gif

Where is yours done?

And i had 4 blood test done in a span of a month!
All so ex.

I have pericardial effusion, there's a layer of liquid ard the shell of the heart. The last echo, the liquid is still there but seems better.
I also sian, coz i have 3 doctors attending to me.
Every time b4 see gynae have to see 2 other doctors first, then they will update my gynae - all also at Mt E.
But I tried not to think too much. It's fated. Just as long as my baby is ok.

afternoon ladies, have not been active in the chat for very... long time alredi but Im still reading on the posting now &amp; then.

hi lbs, regarding the infection, I ganna also &amp; so far I had used 2 boxes of the vagina insert (prescribed by gyne) but there are still mild infection now. During my last Sat checkup, my gyne advise me to wash that area with a bit of white(rice) vinegar mixing with warm water and it helps, you may want to give a try.

hi BabyJoy, thks for updating the chart, plse help to update my status as follows :
EDD => 6th Mar
Gender => boy

Thk u

hi lbs, opps hehe qing ming is on 5th Apr 2005 :p

ur EDD is 2nd Mar leh.. hmmm if ur actual DD is later than ur EDD, then might clash..

hehe no lah, still searching c c if can fit in budget.. coz i calc for buffet , avg $13 per head(GST). then split 2 times a day, have to top up for transport charges.... the worst thing is my corridor is not that big... so very mah fan to put buffet.

hehe hotel is becoz more fan bian, will have decor somemore heheheh was dreaming of having a pink theme :p but confirm $$$$ fly away so i doubt it

Qdee,
Ic ic... can understand how u feel... my cardiologist is head of cardio department at National Heart Center, SGH. 2 fridays back was my first appt, total bill was $440! Can pay for my gynae package liao
uhoh.gif

Not to mention that i'm oso seeing the head of endocrine for my thyroid problem... every month have hormone blood test... she just ordered an expensive test next month to measure dunno what antibodies from my baby
uhoh.gif

ic... think the layer of liquid will take it's time to subside... hopefully won't be there by the time u deliver
happy.gif
i agree lor, hope that baby will be fine when they r born...

Halo Laugh!!
Thought where you go liao..MIA for soo long...even Joyce put your status MIA liao..hahaa

congrats on joining the boy-boy club..
happy.gif

abt the infection, so your gyane will check each time you go for your regular checkup? Mine didnt lor cos everytime she only do the abdomen scan..maybe I shld dong till my next checkup &amp; let her knows if problem still exist..

Been using the antibacterial wash given by gynae to wash &amp; apply the johnson medicated powder to keep that area dry at all time..Still, it gets rather irritating/itchy especially when the discharge get more..argh~~

127737.gif
<font face="Peinaud"><blink><u><font size="+1">Congrats to all our Mommies to be in 2005!!</font></u>
127742.gif
</blink></font>

223440.gif
<u><font face="Peinaud">Updated as at week 20th of Dec</font></u>

<font face="Peinaud"><table border=1><tr><td>UserName</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyBuns</TD><TD>31-Jan-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Steamboat</TD><TD>2-Feb-05</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny</TD><TD>5-Feb-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keruri</TD><TD>12-Feb-05</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babygrace</TD><TD>14-Feb-05</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winnie</TD><TD>14-Feb-05</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Litebreeze</TD><TD>15-Feb-05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vig</TD><TD>17-Feb-05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Well</TD><TD>17-Feb-05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Java</TD><TD>18-Feb-05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jannie</TD><TD>24-Feb-05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qdee</TD><TD>24-Feb-05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyvon</TD><TD>27-Feb-05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lyn_baby</TD><TD>27-Feb-05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>1-Mar-05</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>1-Mar-05</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>lbs</TD><TD>2-Mar-05</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowpooher</TD><TD>7-Mar-05</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>*Skinnyma - MIA</TD><TD>6-Mar-05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>-- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doll</TD><TD>6-Mar-05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Laugh</TD><TD>6-Mar-05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Seiko</TD><TD>8-Mar-05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elle</TD><TD>8-Mar-05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenn</TD><TD>8-Mar-05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>*Lilac - MIA</TD><TD>9-Mar-05</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>-- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluebell</TD><TD>8-Mar-05</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>KC</TD><TD>14-Mar-05</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scarydoggie</TD><TD>14-Mar-05</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheese</TD><TD>15-Mar-05</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elisa</TD><TD>17-Mar-05</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Folic</TD><TD>18-Mar-05</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ribena</TD><TD>19-Mar-05</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ohmigosh</TD><TD>20-Mar-05</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee-Tung</TD><TD>23-Mar-05</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Butterscotch</TD><TD>25-Mar-05</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bonnygal</TD><TD>27-Mar-05</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Boy</td></tr></table></font>

Thks Doll, Wenn, lbs &amp; BabyJoy
happy.gif

Ya.. MIA for so long..cos very busy.... &amp; new director monitoring our door scanning movement &amp; no idea when he will monitor our surfing movement
angry.gif

lbs, regarding the vagina checking, my gyne will ask the status every visit, so if no problem then he will only do the scan. Try to put on panty &amp; change regulary, it helps.

BTW, for those who now 29wk preggie, what is the frequency of the checkup? cos mine is every 2wks.

hey laugh, i m going in my 31st week thsi week and after my last check-up (29th week), it is 4 weeks later leh. supposed to be 3 weeks but cannot schedule my growth scan, so got to push back to 4 weeks loh. i tot my appt frequency will increase leh, but maybe mine not considered high risk so doctor not too anxious abt it (or maybe he is trying to save money for me leh).

Hi Laugh,
Congrats on having a baby boy too!
The frequency for checkup will shorten to once a fortnight from 28 wks onwards. Then, once a week from 36 wks onwards. This was wat my gynae told me when I first went to him
happy.gif

hi laugh,

m in my 27th week now... hehe i will only know after this week thur after my gynae
happy.gif

hehe ur EDD same as mine, actually now i quite blur blur , not too sure what is my week also..

<font color="aa00aa">hehhehe just post for viewing :p</font>
===================================
<font color="aa00aa">Package Deal : We are pleased to extend the Buffet High Tea package rate at $20.00nett per adult &amp; $12.00nett per child (between 3 to 12 years old) which includes of :-
- Use of Camellia Room from 2.00pm to 5.00pm
- An organised sumptuous High Tea menu accompanied with coffee/tea
- Complimentary of red eggs for all guests
- Free flow of soft drink till 4.30pm
- Complimentary ivory seat covers for all seatings
- Use of the sound system with CD player, 1 standing microphone, reception table and prize table
- Complimentary exit car passes (based on 20% of the confirmed attendance)

BUFFET HI-TEA MENU
Assorted Finger Sandwiches
Spring Rolls
Chicken Nugget
Mini Curry Puff
Fried Chicken Drumlets
Vegetarian Fried Bee Hoon
Sliced Fresh Fruits Platter
Assorted French Pastries
Cream of Red Bean Soup
Red Eggs
Soft Drinks
Coffee/Tea
</font>

Hi Wenn,
My gynae din gv me anything for my swelling.. Is ur swelling bad? My face, fingers and ankles are swelling
sad.gif

I have fast pulse rate too..

Hi Well,
Me too have been having restless nights.. Will wake up to go to the loo and kan really go back to sleep.. Will tend to flip here and there and will only go back to sleep after some time..
sad.gif
When it is time to wake up, I am so tired..
sad.gif

so it seem norm to have fortnightly checkup. anyway im already in package so don't need to pay for the visit.

hi doll, how come u r in 27wks &amp; we have the same EDD? mayb u can check with ur gyne on the correct wk..

hi laugh,
embarrassed.gif
i counted again heheeh it's 29th week hehehee so paiseh
i checked my calendar again. tink i skipped a week.:p wah means i already in my 7th mth liao.... thatz fast...

hi laugh,

i called the clinic. she told me even if 29th weeks depends on individual. have to let gynae access our condition. so might b 2 weeks, 3 weeks etc...

gynae will c if there is a need for more frequent checks..

hi winnie,
actually, i dun have much swelling... only around my ankles... dun worry, your gynae will monitor your condition &amp; advise accordingly
happy.gif

Back