(2005/02) Feb/Mar 2005 Babies

Java
haha so gd long wkend,for me nxt wk n the wk after nxt wrk for 4 days too. I also tend to get tiring and lazy easily,smetime dun feel like goin to wrk too bt my mum disapprove ask me nt to be lazy later bb also lazy.hiaz...
Yup I agreed shld implement 4 day work week for pregnant ladies...hurray

wah lbs, didn't know the ruling was so strict..

no prob omigosh
happy.gif

hahah java, not 4 day week.. can be 5 day but start at 12 n end at 5pm :p no need to wake up so early n can beat the evening peak jam :p

went to eu yang san yesterday , n bought the bird nest @ 69.90.
blush.gif
feel so guilty to spend so much when hubby not ard.....

hehe but it taste gd !!

lyn_baby, i bought 1 bottle.. premium bird nest. was advise to take 1 tablespoon in the morning n night...

she wanted to promote the hua yan bird nest to me but no stock.. only have the 1 piece in a bottle.. that cost $88.

if u intend to get, POSB card n maybank CC has 5% discount.

Hi doll
I wonder what the different of the effect of instant bird nest and the 1 we need to boil it. The instant 1 more convenient if I buy those need to boil wan I need to cook for my hb family leh if nt v 'pai say' to eat alone cos curently live wif them.My mil also cook for the whole family so in the end each per only get to drink 1 bowl which I find tt nt enough.

hi lyn,
for instant birds nest (those 6 bottles in 1 box), the temperature used to boil the birds nest is around 400 deg C. this kills off most of the nutrients.

as for the EYS concentrated birds nest, they use a lower temperature. same as home-cooked ones
happy.gif

i'm taking the unsweetened conc birds nest from EYS now. not bad actually...

hi lyn_baby,

i find it very convenient. dun tink there's difference in it's benefits..

the one i bought, is concentrated.. coz find drinking too much rock sugar liquid not very gd :p those which r packaged in 6 bottles.

oic...tt mean shld get the concentrated birds nest better. Actually we can also buy those home cooked to boil it as we can add more stuff(eg.red dates and ginseng) into the bird nest to make it taste better.

hi wenn, hehe didn't know about the boiling temp :p

i wanted to buy the one w/o sugar but the lady advised me to get w/rock sugar so easier to eat

Hi gals

Initially I also went EYS to buy those 'instant' bird nest. But somehow I dont like the taste.

Since my hubby bought lots of 'Pao Sheng' back from US, I switch to those that need to boil one. Then I can add in the "Pao Sheng" & control the sweetness lor. Also, can really eat the slices of bird nest..
happy.gif

Actually, is not that hard to cook as I thought initially..But of course, more costly...

Hi Lyn Baby

My mum told me "pao sheng" is good but try not to have it too frequently..

So, I only add in "pao sheng" every month..& have the bird nest weekly lor..:)

Hi! Doll,

Thanks for the phone no. ! OK will look for Trisha to make an appointment
happy.gif

Oh by the way, you've missed out to send me the spreadsheet .. heehee.. Let me give you my email: [email protected]
Thanks!

Hi! Bluebell,

Oh so i can leave it to the TMC clinic to post the form on my behalf huh?.. Thats good, at least no need to go all the way down to the hosp to submit the form. I believe they'll be more efficient as compared to KKH heehee
happy.gif
Being a FBI member, besides getting 10% disc on detail scan what other things are we entitle to discount?.. Gyne's consultation have or not har?

Hi! Ohmigosh,

Yes i know the place you stay.. pretty famous for the 24hours porridge stall and also very near my secondary school (Swiss)
happy.gif

Oh ya i recall you work in one of the govt restructured hosp huh?.. No wonder very expert in reading the graph leh..
happy.gif

Qdee,

The shop which you mention at sun plaza.. is it located at 2nd floor?.. Not very prominent shop right?.. From downstairs when you look up we cant see the shop name one right?

Cos i'm staying at sembawang so my frequent 'hang around' place is sun plaza.. didnt really have the impression of this shop leh..

Hi! Jannie,

Me too having wobbly tummies esp. at night. My boy also kick/punch and stretch so hard that i dunno where is he.. sometimes left side tummy got punch feeling sometimes right side.. Kinda like all over me.. till the extent i gotta ask my hubby to talk to him to lighten the punch. I imagine my inner tummy all 'or-chey' already haha..
happy.gif

As our BB's position in our womb is not 'standard' where they can twist and turn around.. wld you find it painful when they've their legs below your tummy?.. And once they kick is so much more painful leh.. Kinda let me have the urge of going to wee wee.. U feel it b4?
My boy seems to have standard timing when he kick.. at abt 7am wld wld start to move and kick.. dunno is it a way of waking me up to go work work.. yesterday i was on leave.. but the kick also start at this timing.. so i bo-bian cannot sleep liao.. gotta wake up..this morning also same thing once alarm sounded i also feel my bb's movement inside
happy.gif

HI Lyn

my MIL got some herbal for me to make soup. She bought it from the medicine hall...I am not sure what are those but she said is good for preggies & bb.

However, I dont dare to eat any herbal soup outside lor cos dont know what are the contents.

Hi elle
My boy also has standard kicking/punching times..usually at night but every morning when I was abt to wake up, I can start feeling the kicking...then after my hubby places his hand on my tummy & greets baby 'Good Morning baby", the kicking will stop..hahahaaa...

I dont really feel painful when bb kicks/punches but I guess when bb sits (?) pretty low, I have the urge to wee wee lor..

hi doll,
the EYS sales lady actually recommended me to get 1 bottle sweetened & 1 bottle unsweetened.. then mix the two together... but i lazy lah... just take straight from the bottle... the unsweetened one is ok lah, after taking for 2 days... used to the taste liao...

hi elle, sent u the spreadsheet
happy.gif

hi wenn, heheh she was asking me to buy 4 bottles so will give 5% discount then become member. told her i wan to try one 1st, so she said buy sweet one 1st :p

yah loh mix together will be quite mah fan.. how frequent do u take them ?

hiaz.. mi keep sneezing all the time now.. feeling a bit sick
sad.gif

Hi Elle, the last time i went to the shop was almost 2 yrs ago - yeah I think on 2nd floor.
Shop not as nice as kiddy palace but stock quite weird items that cant be found at kiddy.

hey elle, i think your baby got woken up by the alarm clock that's why he punches u in the morning. i do not take note of the specific time mine wakes up. i only know that if i want him to kick, i just have to lie straight on my back.. he simply hates it that way and the kicking will start pretty soon.
happy.gif

i tend to leak pee now when i sneeze. urge is very often as well.... so much so that my husband complained when he was back in town last week...

showed my mom my wobbling tummy last evening. baby was active throughout abt 2 hrs till my mom told him to go to sleep. she was really amused cos she did not see my sis's tummy wobbling last year when she was pregnant. but she concluded that my boy will be very naughty and "bo see tiam" when he comes out... which sounds like his dad basically..
happy.gif

hi jannie, my bb also kicks alot if i lie flat on the bed.. she stops once i go back to lie on my side.. is it becoz they dun have space to move ard ? :p

hi lyn_baby, i didn't get to drink any herbal soups.. so far only taking chicken essence.

icic wenn, hehe m taking coz wan bb to have nice skin plus the benefits for the mummy also very gd.

regarding heatiness, i came across this article.

Increased temperature
As your fetus continues to grow, he/she will radiate heat, causing you to feel hotter. Also, your basal metabolic rate can increase to greater than 20 percent of normal. You may find that in addition to feeling overheated you may also perspire more, especially at night

doll,
thanks for the info... i was telling hubby that since he has got his wish of having a princess, i must eat more birds nest liao
lol.gif

oh, my body heatiness is cracked lips, headache, sore throat... think i took too much chix essense liao
sad.gif

hi wenn, i take chk essence once every 3- 4 days.. or 1 week once.. coz too "bu" liao :p

============================================
<font color="#800080">Pregnant women are especially encouraged to consume Bird's Nest</font>

o it is believed that the baby will have a beautiful glowing complexion.

o prevent internal dryness

o Useful in maintaining youth and enhancing a smooth and wrinkle-free complexion.

<font color="#800080">Bird Nest is not only good for digestion and skin, in modern scientific research, it has been proven that it is also rich in</font>

o Proteins,

o Calcium

o Essential minerals.

hi wenn, heheh i only started taking bird nest this week after i watched a "xiao hua , xiao cao" show on channel U. the gal look like zhou hui min n her skin was very clear n nice. she said that her mum took lots of bird nest.

my hubby say this is genetic, but never hurts to have a little extra for the bb :p

Hi Doll
I saw the gal from "xiao hua , xiao cao" too,her complexion is really v gd. We shld take more bird nest so tt our princess will hv gd complexion too.

hi doll,
ic ic
happy.gif

i would definitely choose birds nest over soya bean curd so that my baby will have smooth skin
happy.gif

bean curd is too cooling liao...

Hi! Doll,

Thanks for sharing your spreadsheet
happy.gif

I bought those raw bird nests thus i cook myself once a week.. i hope its sufficient intake to be effective..

Now realise that i've spent a bomb in birdnest over the past few months.. Wah lau.. very 'xiong' man!..
sad.gif

From a 'blur sotong' in buying raw bird nest now i become expert in choosing liao.. heehee.. but at the expense of my pocket burning a big big hole!

Going to Fu Hua to buy again over this weekend.. Many people tell me 1st pregnancy you'll be motivated to take bird nest but subsequent ones you'll rather save the $.. heehee..
happy.gif

Hi Doll,
Like that you dun hv to headache over to let your mum or MIL look after ur bb.. For me, i will prefer to let my mum look after my bb..
happy.gif

The bird nest you bought got how many pc inside? I bought the lao hang jia bird nest at $138.. The lady says it is jin si yan and a bottle contains 6-7 pcs lor..

Hi gals,
I stay with my in laws. Tentative plan is that I will let my mum look after my bb during the weekdays and I will bring her home on weekends. My mum knows working is already very tiring so she says she will help me look after bb day and night during weekdays so that I can sleep better
happy.gif
But I will go back my parents' place to stay one weekday every week lor..
happy.gif

Hi Jannie,
I agree with you totally with MILs way of bringing up children is quite different from the way you are brought up. Not that they are incorrect or rather that we have differing opinions.. Of cos bb is their grandchild, they do love them and want the best for them. But I agree that it is best to specify things beforehand lor..

Hi Java/Lynn,
Me too 100% agree that we shd have 4 days working week.. haha

Hi Winnie
The plan u hv is the same as mine me too will let my mum look after my bb.Prefer my own mum as we get use to the way she bought us up n wont hv conflict. I also feel tt my mum v experience in baby sitting as she is a babysitter last time for a very long period.

Hi Ellie,
wow, u eating bird nest every week? Must have spent a bomb. Can you share with us how you choose good bird nest?

hi wenn, i still tend to thorw out soya beancurd. dunno why also.. heeh so bird nest better.

no prob
happy.gif
elle. peifu peifu elle, cook once every week. hehe so base on ur expertise. which kind of raw bird nest is gd to buy ?

hi winnie, yah loh. my hubby was brought up by his granny. so hubby ok for my mum to look after . heheh actually before we ROM , we talked about this. so i told my mum that if she stay with us can take care of grandchild also. n she agree
happy.gif
i thought my MIL will ask to look after the bb , but before i say anything she herself said she can't do it. :p

winnie, err.. duno how many pcs leh. coz it's those "loose loose" kind.

heheh kckc, the one from EYC. every night take a table spoonful. tink 1 bottle can last 7-8 days :p so it $70 a week liao on bird nest.

Hello.. KC/Doll,

I heard to eat every week is effective.. so i stick to this schedule lor. Yah lor.. spent so much more on bird nest than i used to spend on my own clothes ah..haha
happy.gif

No no.. not really expertise lah.. I used to buy 'xue-yan' which is the most Ex catergory of bird nest.. But then hor.. lately realise that there are many fake ones in the mkt. I ever bought those is real bird nest but they claim is 'xue-yan' and according to one of the herbal shop owner told me the real xue yen shld be very very dark red colour.. I felt cheated cos' i ever bought in shops who claimed is xue yan but is light brown in colour.. merely slightly darker than the usual ones. I was told that in fact xue yen can cost easily $300 yi-liang but i bought at $220 which they say shld be fake.
So now i know how to differentiate the color..

Anyway, i started to take jin si yen now.. which has got equal nutrients as xue yen. When selecting raw bird nest dun buy those with huge sharp heavy corners which wld only add on to the weight.. some people dun even eat that part cos' they find it too hard. Also choose those bird nest with obvious nice fine long strands of bird nest.. Usually those bird nest with a very nice mould shapes are made of 'scattered'"cui(4)yen(4)" and low quality.. thats why cheaper also..

The advantage of cooking your own bird nest is bcos you ensure the qlty and also you may wish to add additional ingredients in your bird nest like "gou-ju-zhi" and "red dates"..
If add "pao-sheng" is even better..

Hi lbs,
I dunno how he calculated but he was looking at the dates and just said that i should be back on 11 Dec if i choose to travel. initially wanted to go to melbourne or sydney to visit friends for a short break, but hubby thinks we should save the money...so we'll prob go when baby is abt 6 mths next yr. tomorrow will be seeing my gynae, maybe i'll ask him abt it.

jannie, u intending to go somewhere? my little one has an obvious sleeping/waking pattern. she's up about 7am and will play till late morning, then in the afternoons she's usually asleep (wakes up occasionally) and in the evenings, she gets up to play again, the most active at 11 - midnight! (as u can see, i'm still awake cos she's kicking, rolling, punching all over.) it's quite uncomfortable at times cos she stays at the surface for a while and i'll have to pat pat her before she eases back. think she wants attention!!

Hi Lynn,
Yup yup me too trust my mum more
happy.gif

Wow Elle,
You really sound an expert now.. How much u pay for the jin si yan per 1 liang?
happy.gif

Hi Tiny,
Ur little one so cute
happy.gif
I din really notice her waking and moving patterns.. She just kicks on and off the whole day with some breaks in btw.. I think i must really monitor liao.. My antenatal lecturer says we must monitor our bb movements, if he/she din moves as usual, we must go and see our gynae.. It is better to pay safe lor..

Hi ladies,

How i wish got 4 day work week too!
wink.gif
At least u all got 5 day leh...i gotta work alternate sats! Luckily they excuse pregnant ladies from working suns/public hols..or i'll really break apart
lame.gif

Hi Elle &amp; Qdee,
the shop at Sunplaza..is it in a corner? Opposite a comic book store? Maybe can go &amp; see-look. So far i haven't bought anything for my baby..think i'm too paranoid &amp; pantang
uhoh.gif

Hi Tiny,
Ur baby so cute..heheh! She wants u to sayang her lor! My baby also quite fixed timings, but start later at ~9+am to 11-12+pm (maybe she's a sleepyhead like hb &amp; me, so nv wake up so early like ur baby
biggrin.gif
), then again in evening (~6+pm to 9-11+pm).

Last night, i woke up at abt 1+am (to go toilet) &amp; felt her being active. So i think mayb she has another active/play cycle at night just that i nv noticed..cos i sleep too soundly liao
crazy.gif

Wonder if they'll follow the similar pattern when/after they'r born? I hope my baby will follow my footsteps after she's born..my mum says i used to sleep from 6pm to 6am after her confinement..seldom wake up for milk. heheh! So guai hor? Actually it's laziness manifested from young
lol.gif

Can ask u all..ur baby's movements u all feel..is it always very strong? Sometimes i can feel not so strong, sometimes quite strong. Shd be normal right--cos they may be lying in diff positions? Just wanna verify &amp; have a peace of mind
lame.gif

Have a good sundaY!
happy.gif

Hi Doll,

Thks for sharing the spreadsheet...Do u happen to hv the charges for the 2-bedded for TMC? I wld like to compare b4 i mk a decision. Thks!
happy.gif

Hi Ohmigosh,

My baby's very active at nite too...haha! My hubby will lay his hands on my tummy &amp; tell him it's time to go to bed.
wink.gif
Amazingly, my bb will stop kicking after awhile!

My bb's movements vary too...smtimes it can be very light &amp; smtimes it can be so strong! There's this day i was sitting dwn watch'g tv &amp; suddenly he kicked so hard tt my tummy just buldged out!
biggrin.gif
So cheeky!

Hello Joyce,

I'll be naming my baby boy "Kaden". Thks agn for all the trouble of updating! Urs' Darius? Very unique ya?
wink.gif

Btw, just wondering if u hv info, to share on hw to take care of ur newborn? I noticed tt u're so sweet to share the sleep'g patterns &amp; posture &amp; bb's info!

Hi Elle,

Saw in previous threads tt u ladies were discuss'g abt pple giv'g up seats for us...I never expect much 'cos i knw most pple wun do tt. So, if i do get a kind soul who gives up, i'll secretly pray a blessing for him or her!
happy.gif

Hello Jannie,

If i'm not wrong, most airlines will not accept pregnant ladies who are in their 7th mth onwards, to fly. Unless u hv approval letter from ur gynae. U may like to chk with the airline u're travell'g b4 u book a ticket.
happy.gif

Hi BabyVon,
So sweet of u to say a prayer for the person who gives up the seat for u!
happy.gif
I also think it's not an expectation..but wish some ppl can b more considerate!
lame.gif

Actually last time (when i was much younger), i dun really like giving up seats to pregnant ladies, cos sometimes i dun even get a "Thank u" (at least the elderly always very appreciative). And sometimes quite unsure of whether the person has a "spare tyre" or whether the person is pregnant
biggrin.gif

Now then i realise how "xingku" it is to stand when pregnant--i've 2 friends (when they were pregnant) who've fainted while standing in MRT b4..sounds quite scary
uhoh.gif

I think hubbies have a way of getting babies not to kick so much. My bb will kick/move less once hb places his hand on my tummy..so far hb only felt bb's movement once
lol.gif

Hi Ohmigosh
Haha mayb yr bb v shy dun wan pple to touch... My hb every night sing song for her she will response to her daddy when my hb ask her to kick him she really will kick him. Me too experience the different strength of the kicks.

Hi Ohmigosh,

Well, i just felt tt these pple are reali genuine &amp; sincere &amp; one gd deed deserves another.
lame.gif

True! It's pretty tough to tell if one's pregnant but i tink frm the clothings, it shld be qte easy to differentiate.
wink.gif

Yep! I hrd of pregnant ladies fainting...My frd alwz asks me to carry a btl of medicated oil but i nvr did. I guess i better get 1 in case i need it.
wink.gif

Hi Lyn_Baby,

Yep! It's reali so amazing tt babies can be so intelligent even b4 they are born! My bb was so active lasnite...at 12 midnite, he was still kicking so hard! Haha!
lol.gif
But i do love the feeling whenevr he moves ard 'cos at least i knw he's alrite!
biggrin.gif

127737.gif
<font face="Palatino Linotype"><blink><u><font size="+2"><font color="ffff00">Congrats to all our Newly Expectant Mommies!!
127742.gif
</font></font></u>
217001.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>
217002.gif
<font size="+2"><u><font color="0000ff">We're expecting a boy!!
219907.gif
</font></u></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">1. happybuns -- EDD 31/01/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">2. babygrace -- EDD 14/02/05 - MT. A</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">3. Lite Breeze -- EDD 15/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">4. Vig -- EDD 17/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">5. Java -- EDD 18/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">6. Jannie -- EDD 24/02/05 - KKH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">7. BaByVoN -- Baby Kaden -- EDD 27/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">8. Joyce - Baby Darius -- EDD 01/03/05 - KKH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">9. lbs -- EDD 02/03/05 - East Shore</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">10. Elle -- EDD 08/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">11. Scarydoggie -- EDD 14/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">12. bonnygal -- EDD 27/03/05 - Gleneagles</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="+2">
217006.gif
<u><font color="ff0000">We're expecting a girl!!
219908.gif
</font></u></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">1. Steamboat -- EDD 02/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">2. Tiny -- EDD 05/02/05 - MT. E</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">3. keruri -- EDD 12/02/05 - MT. A</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">4. Winnie -- EDD 14/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">5. Qdee -- EDD 24/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">6. Lyn_Baby -- EDD 27/02/05 - KKH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">7. Stephie -- EDD 01/03/05 - MT. A</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">8. Doll -- EDD 06/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">9. snowpooher -- EDD 07/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">10. Bluebell -- EDD 08/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">11. Seiko -- EDD 08/03/05 - SGH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">12. wenn -- EDD 08/03/05 - SGH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">13. KC -- EDD 14/03/05 - KKH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">14. Cheese -- EDD 15/03/05 - MT. E</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">15. Elisa -- EDD 17/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">16. Folic -- EDD 18/03/05 - Raffles Hospital</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">17. ohmig0sh -- EDD 20/03/05 - KKH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">18. Lee-Tung -- EDD 23/03/05 - MT. E</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="+2"><u><font color="119911">Gender not confirmed...
217005.jpg
</font></u></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">1. skinnyma -- EDD 06/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">2. Laugh -- EDD 07/03/05 - MT. A</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">3. Lilac -- EDD 09/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">4. Ribena -- EDD 19/03/05</font></td></tr></table></blink></font>

<font color="aa00aa"><font face="Palatino Linotype">If you ladies have decided on which hospital to deliver, please update me. Thanks...</font></font>
kiss.gif

Dear <font color="aa00aa">BaByVoN</font>, actually I don't have any particular patterns to look after my newborn. Coz newborn baby tend to sleep alot... and every 2-3 hr crying for milk.

hi babyvon, the spreadsheet i sent has the rough estimated for 2 bedded charges... i cut n paste for u...
================================================
Hospital Charges
Normal Delivery w/epidural 2 bedded $1,418.00

Out of Package Items

Drugs/Medicines $42.50
Medical Supplies $10.50
Ward Procedures $60.00

TOTAL HOSPITAL CHARGES $1,531.00
Gst $76.55
TOTAL HOSPITAL CHARGES Inclusive of GST $1,607.55

Doctor Charges
Anthesialogist $275.00
Baby $168.00
Gynae (medisave) $262.50
Gynae $262.50
TOTAL PROFESSIONAL FEES $968.00

Grand Total $2,575.55

**medisave deduction**
Hospital Charges (medisave) -$950.00
Professional Fees (medisave) -$550.00

Total Medisave Deduction -$1,500.00

Balance After Medisave Deduction $1,075.55
==================================================

hi all , had my detail scan, signed up for FBI and had a TMC hospital tour.

hhehe my detail scan took quite some time coz the gal had a hard time checking my gal's spine coz she was curled. heheh the sonographer said bb very cute curl like a "qiu". her face n head well formed. round round one :p

the report goes to my gynae. i asked the snographer , how heavy n she told me 547g
happy.gif

went for the hospital tour. seriously changing my mind. might opt for 1 bedded in the end if i can work out my budget...

passed 3 2-bedded rooms n it was crowded wif relatives.. 1 of the room was quite noisy... didn't had a chance to view the 4 bedded rooms...
----------------------------------------

had 10% off my detail scan so it costed $90 including GST.

- FBI has 5% off professional fees n my gynae is participating.
- $100 off 1 bedded , $80 off 2 bedded , $60 off 4 bedded.
- Cord Life : from the 2nd yr to the 10th yr. $50 off the annual storage fee. so only need to pay only $200 per annum.

there r many more perks
happy.gif
hehe i say thumbs up for FBi !!
bounce.gif

Hi Lyn_Baby &amp; BabyVon,
Heheh! Baby's not shy..will kick when i ask her to..only defies daddy! Maybe becos i talk to her more often!
biggrin.gif

Hi doll,
Good u enjoyed ur scan! Ur baby sounds so sweet &amp; cute..can just imagine a curled up little baby girl!
happy.gif

hi omigosh, heheh yah loh. the more the lady scanned, she inched lower to my pelvis.. until the gal say paiseh coz almost touching my "hair".

hehe not cracking a name for my little angel. have u thought of 1 yet ?

Hi Ohmigosh
keke tn shld ask yr hb to communicate wif yr baby more often.Btw I like the feeling of my gal's movement n kicking.

Back