(2005/02) Feb/Mar 2005 Babies

Hi Qdee, I'm using the Pigeon one. This one also quite 'xiong' leh, my both hands felt so suan after pumping. Btw, I'll still stick to this lor, as you say, those battery operated quite expensive.

Hi! Folic,

Appreciate your sharing & advise on my fren's condition. Actually what makes me say is due to her lapro is bcos she conceived less than 2 mths after the surgery.. thats why i got the impression that she may not have recoup back her health totally..
Yah.. i think u r right something to do with stitching.. Cos' jus now while talking to her as she was crying so badly i cant really make up what she's saying..but i know she said something like next time wld have to stitch to prevent it from happening..But i'm thinking since the gyne knows she has this condition in her prior case and why didnt he take preventive measure this round.. *sigh..sighh..* anyway no point saying anything now..

OK i'll let her know abt your support group but i guess at this moment she wont be joining as she need sometime to settle down her emotions..
She doesn't have the habit of going into Internet explorer while working and also her house doesn't have Internet access. If you dun mind could i have your email address?
Cos i am thinking when she recovered and need someone to advise her at least there is someone who can give her better advise..
But if its not convenient is ok. Thanks.

Doll,

Jus spoke to my SIL who've been a clinic asst b4.. she also said the same thing she shld've rest on bed throughout the whole pregnancy.. and quit her job. But my fren cant quit as her family needs her income and also hubby's income is very irregular thats why cldnt just stop working
sad.gif
Yes, i remember the Indian lady at Wong Lilin's show where she rest on bed since she knows she pregnant.. I think by now she shld be 7-8mths pregnant liao..

I wont be inviting my colleagues.. just frens and relatives will do. Anyway my colleagues also don't expect to be invited as we dun have the habit of calling colleagues to this kinda celebration except wedding dinner. Most likely i'll split my celebration into 2 sessions.. one for frens another one for relatives.

Oh ya hor.. my road tax also due March leh..car insurance wld be early of the year.. Jialat pocket gonna burn a whole liao.. But for BB is worth it lah..
happy.gif

Is it you who said can provide your fren's TMC bill breakdown?.. Have u got it?.. Mayb can share with us.. and we can start doing some budgeting liao..

Hi! Stephie, WELCOME you to this thread! You 1st time mummy also?.. Where wld you be delivering?

Hi Scarydoggie,
Ur boy boy so cute
happy.gif

Hi Doll,
Me too.. My hb's car road tax and insurance is due next Mar also.. That is a headache for us
sad.gif

elle, dual income family, just to quit like that also very hard.. yah it's the indian lady on lilin's show..

hehe it's me, hehe dun wori , my colleague will be back this friday. already book her for breakfast n already sms her to bring her bill
happy.gif
she's frm another dept so everyone also wants to know about her pregnancy :p

so far i only know she felt very lonely n scared when she wanted to give birth..

Hi Elle,

the stitching process is called 'inserting a cerclage'. The cerclage is removed only on week 36-38 depending on condition. After inserting the cerclage, you can normally go about doing normal non strenuous activities. At least that's what I learnt from the gals in the US discussion board.

You can PM me,that way, I will respond and give you my email address offline. I understand the turmoil that your friend is going through now. Just let her know she can contact me anytime, when she needs.

folic

ehehe winnie u too !!
mine is due in april n may. which means after paying maternity stuff bill. my pocket will be near empty..
sad.gif

hehe elle, it's definitely worth it
happy.gif
juz that have to plan really in advance :p

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PREGNANCY

May I travel during pregnancy?

Most women can travel safely until close to their due date. For most women, the most comfortable time to travel is in the middle of pregnancy. Problems are least likely to happen during this time. During pregnancy, many women have concerns about seat belts. There is no question that you are much better off wearing your seat belt during pregnancy. The baby is very well protected in the uterus from trauma, but car accidents are the most common source of trauma during pregnancy. The most common reason for fetal death is maternal death, and maternal death is much less likely in mothers who wear seat belts. Both lap and shoulder belts should be worn at all times. The lap belt should be worn low on the hips, not over the uterus. Also remember that after delivery, an approved car seat must be in you car in order to take your baby home from the hospital. We recommend you not sit with your legs crossed and that you get out to walk every two hours.

People also have concerns about flying during pregnancy. In general, there does not seem to be an increased risk for women who fly during pregnancy. Any woman who sits for long periods of time without getting up for a walk is at risk for developing a blood clot in her legs. For this reason, on flights over two hours, you should get up, stretch your legs, and take a walk up and down the aisle. Because of this, an aisle seat is usually advisable.

Our office recommends that patients do not travel at all in their ninth month, and restrict travel to within two to three hours from home during their eighth month.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can I do for cold and allergy symptoms?

Colds are miserable things, even at the best of times, but there are increased concerns during pregnancy. Many things can relieve symptoms at home, sometimes eliminating the need for an office visit.

Use a cool mist vaporizer/humidifier at night. This moistens the air you breathe to keep secretions flowing.
Saline gargles (one teaspoon of salt in cup warm water) every four hours while awake will cut the mucus in the back of the throat and relieves mild soreness.
Any brand of saline nose drops (NOT regular Afrin or Neo-Synephrine) at bedtime and on arising in the morning will help moisten secretions.
Tylenol (plain) two tablets every four hours if necessary for aches (maximum of six tablets in 24 hours.) Preferably not during the first trimester and not at all for one week before your triple test.
Take your temperature, orally, twice daily call us if your temperature is greater that 100.4 Fahrenheit.
Coughing can be relieved with one teaspoon of honey and 2-3 drops of lemon juice. Hold this in your mouth until the honey thins and then swallow. If coughing interrupts sleep or causes vomiting, call your doctor. You may try Robitussin DM, an over-the-counter cough medication, after the first trimester.
Increase fluids (especially water) to two quarts a day.
Get extra rest, if possible.
Actifed or Sudafed may also be use for symptom of congestion when taken as directed on the package. It is preferable that you not take this in your first trimester of pregnancy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May I color or perm my hair during pregnancy?

Often pregnant women have concerns about the safety of hair dyes and permanents during pregnancy. There is no scientific data on this question, but it seems unlikely that these types of exposures are harmful.

Are saunas, hot tubs, and tanning booths safe during pregnancy?

The use of saunas, hot tubs, and tanning booths is not recommended in pregnancy. The extreme temperature could potentially damage the developing baby. Extremely hot baths are not recommended during pregnancy. Bath temperatures should be below 100 Fahrenheit.

What can I do for nausea and vomiting during pregnancy?

The following suggestions may be useful in relieving nausea and vomiting:

Remember, "any calorie is a good calorie" so eat what stays down for you.
These foods may not be well tolerated:
Greasy or fried foods, as they take longer to leave the stomach
Very sweet foods
Spicy hot foods
Foods with strong odors
Eat smaller, more frequent meals, that is six small meals and snacks.
Drink fluids between meals, not with meals.
Eat foods that are at room temperature or cooler. Hot foods may trigger nausea.
Drink beverages chilled or cold. Decaffeinated soda is often well tolerated. Don't opt for diet soda, you need the calories right now.
Eat slowly and rest after meals. It is best to rest sitting in an upright position for about one hour after eating.
Dry toast, soda crackers, or dry pre-sweetened cereals may relieve periods of nausea.
Keep track of when you feel nausea and what causes it.
If continued vomiting occurs, do not eat or drink anything until the vomiting has stopped. As you feel better, try some small amounts of clear liquids (broth, Jell, apple, grape, or cranberry juice, and/or popsicles.)
Tart or salty foods such as lemons or pickles may help decrease nausea.
Avoid mixing hot and cold foods at a meal, as it may stimulate nausea.
Ask your doctor about medicine to control nausea.
Avoid eating in a room that is stuffy, too warm, or has cooking smells/odors that may disagree with you.
Wear loose fitting clothing.
To avoid the sight/smell of foods, eat meals out or have others bring prepared food to you.
These are signs that you need to call your doctor:
Unable to keep anything down for more than two days
Fainting
Vomiting blood
Rib pain
Jaundice (skin is greenish or yellow)
Your weight drops more than five pounds within a week

Is it safe to exercise and continue work during pregnancy?

Exercise can help strengthen muscles used in labor and delivery and lessen some of the discomforts of pregnancy. It may give you more energy and make you feel better. The type of exercise you can do during pregnancy depends on your health and how active you were before you became pregnant. This is not a good time to take up a new, hard sport. If you were active before, you can continue to be within reason. If, for example, you play tennis, you can still play unless you have special problems or feel very tired. A good "rule of thumb" is to limit exertion to about 2/3 of what you could do before pregnancy.

Most of the time, a healthy woman with no complications in her pregnancy can keep working until the end of her pregnancy. Some may need to make some changes. If you are experiencing problems that you feel may be related to your job, please discuss this at one of your office appointments. Your family should be able to help you at home as fatigue increases at the end of your pregnancy.

Is it normal for swelling to occur?

A certain amount of swelling (called edema) is normal during pregnancy. It occurs most often in the legs. Elevating the legs usually makes the swelling less by the next morning. Swelling can begin during the last few months of pregnancy, and it may occur more often in the summer. Let your doctor or nurse know if you have swelling in your hands or face, because this may be a sign of another problem. A clue that your hands are swollen is that your rings are too tight. Never take medications (water pills) for swelling unless they have been prescribed for you.

Elevate you legs when possible
Rest in bed on your side
Lie down with your legs raised on a small footstool or several pillows
Do not wear stockings or socks that have a tight band of elastic around the legs.
If you must sit a lot on the job, stand up and move around from time to time.
Try not to stand still for long periods of time.

If I am pregnant and a family member has or has BEEN EXPOSED to CHICKENPOX, what should I do?

Most adults are immune to chicken pox, either from having the disease or by forming immunity from a mild exposure. If you have had chicken pox in the past, you and your baby are protected. If you are not sure, ask your doctor to check your immunity with a blood test. If this shows positive immunity, you are both protected. If it shows no immunity, an injection of a medicine called Varicella Immune Globulin (VZIG) may be given to prevent chicken pox. In order to be effective, this injection must be given within 72 hours of exposure.

What can I do for headaches during pregnancy?

Headaches are common during pregnancy. Usually headaches do not signal a serious problem. How often they occur and how bad they are may vary. It is important to discuss with your health care team which medications you can use for the headache. You should contact your doctor if your headache does not go away, returns very often, is very severe, causes blurry vision or spots in front of your eyes, or is accompanied by nausea. You may use Tylenol (acetaminophen) two regular tablets or one extra-strength tablet for headaches.

What can I do to relieve constipation?

At least half of all pregnant women seem to have problems with constipation. One reason for this may be changes in hormones that slow the movement of food through the digestive tract. Sometimes iron supplements may also cause constipation. During the last part of pregnancy, pressure on your rectum from your uterus may add to the problem. Here are some suggestions that may help:

Drink plenty of liquids at least 6-8 glasses of water each day, including 1-2 glasses of fruit juice such as prune juice. Liquids (such as coffee, tea and cola) which make you go to the bathroom should not be drunk. They will tend to create a negative water balance in your body and thus make your stools harder and more difficult to pass. li> Eat food high in fiber, such as raw fruits and vegetables and bran cereals.
Exercise daily walking is a good form of exercise.

Is it normal for my gums to bleed during pregnancy?

During pregnancy, the extra hormones in your body may cause your gums to swell and bleed. Floss and brush regularly, using a soft toothbrush, to keep your teeth in good shape. Having a dental checkup early in pregnancy is a good idea to be sure your mouth is healthy. Local anesthesia, if needed, does not pose a risk during pregnancy. Dental x-rays should only be done if necessary and with your abdomen shielded.

ARE LEG CRAMPS NORMAL?

In the last three months of pregnancy, you may find that you have more leg cramps. Get plenty of calcium (three glasses of milk or supplement) and potassium (oranges or bananas.) Stretching you legs before going to bed can help relieve cramps. Avoid pointing your toes when stretching or exercising.

Is it SAFE to paint during pregnancy?

Latex paints manufactured before 1991 used small amounts of mercury as a preservative. There was some concern that this mercury could present a health hazard, so mercury is no longer used in latex paints. The fumes from latex paints are not felt to be a specific risk to a developing baby, but it is always wise to paint in a well-ventilated area. The fumes from oil-based paints, turpentine, paint thinner, etc., are best avoided by pregnant women. Also, remember when painting to avoid use of a ladder to reduce the risk of injuries due to a fall.

Is it safe to continue to have SEXUAL INTERCOURSE during pregnancy?

Some people worry about having intercourse during pregnancy. They may be afraid it will cause a miscarriage. For a healthy woman with a normal pregnancy, intercourse is safe into the last weeks of pregnancy. For your comfort, you and your partner may want to try different positions. Your doctor or midwife may advise you to limit or avoid sex if there are signs of problems in your pregnancy.

What can YOU do to reduce or prevent heartburn?

Indigestion is commonly called heartburn, but it does not mean that anything is wrong with your heart. It is a burning feeling that starts in the stomach and seems to rise into the throat. It occurs when digested food from your stomach, which contains acid, is pushed up into your esophagus (the tube leading from the throat to the stomach.) Liquids that you drink also take up space in your stomach, so they may also add to the problem.

Changes that take place in your body during pregnancy may worsen indigestion. Changes in your hormone levels slow digestion and relax the muscle that normally prevents the digested food and acids in your stomach from entering the esophagus. In addition, your growing uterus presses up on your stomach.

To help relieve heartburn, try the following:

Eat five or six small meals a day instead of two or three large ones. (A glass of fluid may be equal in volume to a small meal, so avoid drinking large amounts of fluids with meals.)
Avoid foods that cause gas, such as spicy or greasy foods.
Do not eat or drink several hours before bedtime.
Wait two hours after eating before exercising.
Antacids may be helpful, such as Maalox, Tums, or Gaviscon. Liquid will be more effective than tablets. If the problem is frequent and only briefly relieved by antacids, speak with your doctor or midwife.

ARE hemorrhoids common during pregnancy?

Very often pregnant women who are constipated also have hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are varicose (or swollen) veins of the rectum. They are often painful. Straining during bowel movements and having very hard stools may make hemorrhoids worse and can sometimes cause them to protrude from the rectum.

Do not take drugstore cures while you are pregnant without first checking with your doctor or nurse. Hemorrhoids usually improve after the baby is born. Several things can help give relief or avoid the problem in the first place:

Avoid getting constipated.
Eat a high-fiber diet.
Drink plenty of liquids.

Are yeast infections common during pregnancy?

It is not uncommon to develop a yeast infection during pregnancy. If such an infection does occur, it is safe for you to use over-the-counter products, such as Monistat. These are readily available at stores.

However, if you are early in your pregnancy, before 12 weeks, it is important that the cream be used externally only. After 12 weeks, it is safe to gently use the applicator internally.

Are herbs and extra vitamins safe during pregnancy?

No, your prenatal vitamins should be the only supplement used during pregnancy unless your provider specifically directs you to use an additional product.

Thanks to all for your warm welcomes. Actually I've been following this thread for quite some time. Just that I'm paiseh to 'pop in' out of a sudden.

Hi Joyce

I'm expecting a girl girl
happy.gif
My gynae so funny. He said it's 99% confirmed cos he ever got a patient whose scan showed as a girl but turned out to be a boy at birth. What a coincidence, we have the same EDD.

I've always enjoyed really the articles you've posted. Really useful for all the MTBs.

Hi Elle

Yup, me 1st time mummy also. I'll be delivering at Mt A. It's so nice to have this forum for sharing of info/advice/experience.

Hi all

Actually I heard that for 1st time MTB, the tummy may not show much during the first half of the pregnancy. My frens asked why my tummy still not obvious even tho I'm already 5 mths pregnant liao. So, I asked my gynae whether it's ok during my last checkup. Gynae said the detailed scan showed that my baby is going well and told me it's perfectly fine that my mummy isn't showing much at this stage. He said the rate of growth will increase from 6th month onwards and I would really regret asking 'why my tummy still so small' now... He just asked me to take more nutritious food and drink more milk.

So, for MTBs who are worried about the size of their tummy, don't worry as long as your gynae said that the baby is growing well
happy.gif

127737.gif
<font face="Palatino Linotype"><blink><u><font size="+2"><font color="1aaa5c">Congrats to all our Newly Expectant Mommies!!
127742.gif
</font></font></u>

217001.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>
217002.gif
<font size="+2"><u><font color="0000ff">We're expecting a boy!!
217003.gif
</font></u></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">1. happybuns -- EDD 31/01/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">2. babygrace -- EDD 14/02/05 - MT. A</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">3. Lite Breeze -- EDD 15/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">4. Vig -- EDD 17/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">5. Java -- EDD 18/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">6. Jannie -- EDD 24/02/05 - KKH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">7. BaByVoN -- EDD 27/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">8. Joyce -- EDD 01/03/05 - KKH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">9. lbs -- EDD 02/03/05 - East Shore</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">10. Elle -- EDD 08/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">11. Scarydoggie -- EDD 14/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">12. bonnygal -- EDD 27/03/05 - Gleneagles</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="+2">
217006.gif
<u><font color="ff0000">We're expecting a girl!!
217004.gif
</font></u></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">1. Steamboat -- EDD 02/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">2. Tiny -- EDD 05/02/05 - MT. E</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">3. keruri -- EDD 12/02/05 - MT. A</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">4. Winnie -- EDD 14/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">5. Qdee -- EDD 24/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">6. Lyn_Baby -- EDD 27/02/05 - KKH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">7. Stephie -- EDD 01/03/05 - MT. A</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">8. snowpooher -- EDD 07/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">9. Bluebell -- EDD 08/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">10. KC -- EDD 14/03/05 - KKH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">11. Elisa -- EDD 17/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">12. Folic -- EDD 18/03/05 - Raffles Hospital</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">13. Lee-Tung -- EDD 23/03/05 - MT. E</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="+2"><u><font color="119911">Gender not confirmed...
217005.jpg
</font></u></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">1. skinnyma -- EDD 06/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">2. Doll -- EDD 06/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">3. Laugh -- EDD 07/03/05 - MT. A</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">4. Seiko -- EDD 08/03/05 - SGH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">5. wenn -- EDD 08/03/05 - SGH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">6. Lilac -- EDD 09/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">7. Cheese -- EDD 15/03/05 - MT. E</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">8. ohmig0sh -- EDD 17/03/05 - KKH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">9. Ribena -- EDD 19/03/05</font></td></tr></table></blink></font>

127741.gif
<u><font face="Palatino Linotype"><font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Gestation weeks for the period from 24th' Oct to 4th' Nov</font></font></font> </u>

<font face="Palatino Linotype"><table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000">Username</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">24-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">25-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">26-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">27-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">28-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">29-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">30-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">31-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">1-Nov</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">2-Nov</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">3-Nov</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">4-Nov</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happybuns</TD><TD>26.1</TD><TD>26.2</TD><TD>26.3</TD><TD>26.4</TD><TD>26.5</TD><TD>26.6</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>27.1</TD><TD>27.2</TD><TD>27.3</TD><TD>27.4</TD><TD>27.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Steamboat</TD><TD>25.4</TD><TD>25.5</TD><TD>25.6</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>26.1</TD><TD>26.2</TD><TD>26.3</TD><TD>26.4</TD><TD>26.5</TD><TD>26.6</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>27.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny</TD><TD>25.1</TD><TD>25.2</TD><TD>25.3</TD><TD>25.4</TD><TD>25.5</TD><TD>25.6</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>26.1</TD><TD>26.2</TD><TD>26.3</TD><TD>26.4</TD><TD>26.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>keruri</TD><TD>24.4</TD><TD>24.5</TD><TD>24.6</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>25.1</TD><TD>25.2</TD><TD>25.3</TD><TD>25.4</TD><TD>25.5</TD><TD>25.6</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>26.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyGrace</TD><TD>24.1</TD><TD>24.2</TD><TD>24.3</TD><TD>24.4</TD><TD>24.5</TD><TD>24.6</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>25.1</TD><TD>25.2</TD><TD>25.3</TD><TD>25.4</TD><TD>25.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winnie</TD><TD>23.6</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>24.1</TD><TD>24.2</TD><TD>24.3</TD><TD>24.4</TD><TD>24.5</TD><TD>24.6</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>25.1</TD><TD>25.2</TD><TD>25.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vig</TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>23.4</TD><TD>23.5</TD><TD>23.6</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>24.1</TD><TD>24.2</TD><TD>24.3</TD><TD>24.4</TD><TD>24.5</TD><TD>24.6</TD><TD>25 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LiteBreeze</TD><TD>23.2</TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>23.4</TD><TD>23.5</TD><TD>23.6</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>24.1</TD><TD>24.2</TD><TD>24.3</TD><TD>24.4</TD><TD>24.5</TD><TD>24.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Java</TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>23.1</TD><TD>23.2</TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>23.4</TD><TD>23.5</TD><TD>23.6</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>24.1</TD><TD>24.2</TD><TD>24.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>BaByVoN</TD><TD>22.3</TD><TD>22.4</TD><TD>22.5</TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>23.1</TD><TD>23.2</TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>23.4</TD><TD>23.5</TD><TD>23.6</TD><TD>24 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jannie</TD><TD>22.3</TD><TD>22.4</TD><TD>22.5</TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>23.1</TD><TD>23.2</TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>23.4</TD><TD>23.5</TD><TD>23.6</TD><TD>24 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qdee</TD><TD>22.3</TD><TD>22.4</TD><TD>22.5</TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>23.1</TD><TD>23.2</TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>23.4</TD><TD>23.5</TD><TD>23.6</TD><TD>24 </TD></TR><TR><TD>lyn_Baby</TD><TD>22.2</TD><TD>22.3</TD><TD>22.4</TD><TD>22.5</TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>23.1</TD><TD>23.2</TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>23.4</TD><TD>23.5</TD><TD>23.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>22.2</TD><TD>22.3</TD><TD>22.4</TD><TD>22.5</TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>23.1</TD><TD>23.2</TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>23.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>snowpooher</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>22.2</TD><TD>22.3</TD><TD>22.4</TD><TD>22.5</TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>23.1</TD><TD>23.2</TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>23.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>lbs</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>22.2</TD><TD>22.3</TD><TD>22.4</TD><TD>22.5</TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>23 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Laugh</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>22.2</TD><TD>22.3</TD><TD>22.4</TD><TD>22.5</TD><TD>22.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Seiko</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>22.2</TD><TD>22.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Skinnyma</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>22.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doll</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>22.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elle</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>22.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilac</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenn</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>22 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluebell</TD><TD>20.2</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>KC</TD><TD>20.2</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scarydoggie</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>20.2</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheese</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>20.2</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elisa</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>20.2</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ribena</TD><TD>19.2</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>20.2</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>ohmig0sh</TD><TD>19.1</TD><TD>19.2</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>20.2</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Folic</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>18.6</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>19.1</TD><TD>19.2</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>20.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee-Tung</TD><TD>18.4</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>18.6</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>19.1</TD><TD>19.2</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bonnygal</TD><TD>17.6</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>18.1</TD><TD>18.2</TD><TD>18.3</TD><TD>18.4</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>18.6</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>19.1</TD><TD>19.2</TD><TD>19.3</td></tr></table></font>

<font color="aa00aa"><font face="Palatino Linotype">If you ladies have decided on which hospital to deliver, please update me. Thanks...</font></font>
kiss.gif

Hi all,

How's the battle between the sexes??Who is leading?Just came back from checkup.Joyce,pls update mine as boy n hospital is Gleneagles (unless there's changes).

May i ask how to choose which type of delivery?My gynae told me to think abt it n let her know at the next checkup.

Thanks to all for your warm welcomes. Actually I've been following this thread for quite some time. Just that I'm paiseh to 'pop in' out of a sudden.

Hi Joyce

I'm expecting a girl girl
happy.gif
My gynae so funny. He said it's 99% confirmed cos he ever got a patient whose scan showed as a girl but turned out to be a boy at birth. What a coincidence, we have the same EDD.

I've always enjoyed really the articles you've posted. Really useful for all the MTBs.

Hi Elle

Yup, me 1st time mummy also. I'll be delivering at Mt A. It's so nice to have this forum for sharing of info/advice/experience.

Hi all

Actually I heard that for 1st time MTB, the tummy may not show much during the first half of the pregnancy. My frens asked why my tummy still not obvious even tho I'm already 5 mths pregnant liao. So, I asked my gynae whether it's ok during my last checkup. Gynae said the detailed scan showed that my baby is going well and told me it's perfectly fine that my mummy isn't showing much at this stage. He said the rate of growth will increase from 6th month onwards and I would really regret asking 'why my tummy still so small' now... He just asked me to take more nutritious food and drink more milk.

So, for MTBs who are worried about the size of their tummy, don't worry as long as your gynae said that the baby is growing well
happy.gif

Hi bonnygal, Congrats! Baby gals now are leading ahead... 13 gals vs 12 boys.
How's your checkup today? Any interesting thing happen?

Hello Stephie,
I agree with ur gynae. so far my tummy has been quite the same (after the initial 'burst') till 5 mths. then now suddenly it seems to be growing at an alarming rate!!! (after i hit the 6mth mark just 2 weeks ago) and my appetite is also increasing! i dunno if i've been eating too much or not! steamboat, is it not the same for you?

Hi doll,mine is boy, stephie is gal.

joyce, nothing interesting,actually it was quite fast.I was wondering y some of mummies-to-be had such interesting scan encounter while mine is kinda boring n fast hm....will be having detailed scan 2 weeks later.wonder can request to see more clearly and longer.

Hi ladies!

Hi Stephie:
Welcome &amp; Congrats on expecting a girl girl!
happy.gif

Hi Elle:
Hope ur friend's feeling better! Which trimester was she in?

Hi Scarydoggie:
Heheh! Ur baby so cute! I'll talk to my baby--ask him/her to cooperate! Actually yday i talked to him/her during shower--asking him/her to let daddy feel the kicks cos baby always stops kicking whenever hb tries to feel. True enough, last night, for the 1st time, hb felt the kick. But only once--he/she seems to like playng hide &amp; seek!
biggrin.gif
Will ask my baby to be guai-guai on Fri!

Hi Doll &amp; Happybuns ,

I use Dr CH KOh at Toa Payoh central too. He's very nice and caring, every ready to answer all the questions that you have. He's cheap and good. My previous 2 kids was delivered by him . His follow up after delivery also very good.

His fees are also reasonable. Only problem is his nurses are quite rude at the clinic. That's becoz he has too many patients and the clinic is too buzy.

Well, when I first see Dr Koh, I find him too soft-spoken. Can't really hear him esp during scanning. Quite "bek chiek". I can't even understand every picture he printed for me. Anyway whatI want is a healthy bb, as long as I know that bb is ok, fine, then I won't worry any more. I don't bother to have that "detailed" report. I told myself not to go back to him for 2nd delivery...
So, I went to a "detailed" gynae. Lagi worst, I went back to see Dr Koh few days later whom I feel much safer &amp; comfortable.

Currently I'm expecting my 3rd baby and I'm still seeing Dr Koh .
happy.gif

This is just my personal experience .
happy.gif

Hi Tiny

Think it's normal to have increased appetite towards the later stage of pregnancy. I read a book which says that we'll have to eat more (nutritious food) during this period as both mother and baby need the nutrients. Probably when I reach my 6th month, I'll start to have cravings for this and that liao.

Thanks, ohmigOsh.
happy.gif

Hi Stephie:
Welcome &amp; Congrats on expecting a girl girl!

Morning all Mtbs
Jz recover,hmm no appetite last 2 days. This morning bought alot of food for breakfast. Last 9 my gal gal v active she wil response when her daddy sing her gd 9 song dunno she is enjoying the song or find it annoying to disturb her from her slp keke. Last 9 didnt slp well slp by the side find tt my waistline are aching as my tummy weight pulls down to 1 side any1 experience tis?

opps..sori
blush.gif
bonnygal... congrats on ur bb boyboy
happy.gif

welcome dale
happy.gif

happy that Dr CH Koh works for u
happy.gif
i did ask some questions but the answers such as " this is the price of being pregnant" didn't actually went down with me so well...
sad.gif
wanted to cry at that time..
maybe its becoz m expecting my 1st child.. so want to know what's happening to me.. told me about my swollen gums n he said it was normal n will go away... ended up with severe bleeding. it was so bad that my gum nearly covered my teeth.. went to dental surgeon n he told me to is due to hormones n explain why it happens.. n i should have come sooner coz it actually causes calcium loss to my teeth when it happens..

bb muz be healthy n i also want to be healthy so tat i can give birth to more kids n take care of my kids..... that's how i feel..
happy.gif

lyn_baby, yah also experience the tummy aching. our tummy getting bigger so this happens.

try placing a soft pillow to cushion ur tummy when u lie on ur side.. it helps
happy.gif
i did that.. can sleep more comfortably :p

Hi doll
thx for yr ideal.
so hw yr teeth liao getting better?
U didnt work today? Hmm as for me I feel good my gal kp kicking/punching me so active.
But quite unhappy wif my com nurse jz nw show her my mc n medicine n she asked me y the doc didnt gif me antibiotic n asumme tt mayb I m nt serious,wat she mean is like I pretend to b sick.

Hi Tiny,

Me now oredi 6 mths and abt 2 wks liao. But my tummy doesn't grow at an alarming rate leh.. or rather , i can't see the obvious change in my tummy. Still considered quite small for 6mths lor. Hope it will grow bigger and bigger in the next few weeks.

But i noticed that my BB kicks me quite hard nowadays... she very active. Has been kicking me non-stop from morning till midnite !!!
biggrin.gif

hi lyn_baby, my teeth has definitely got better. after he cut away the excess gums. so far so gd.. hehe went to work but was late by 45mins... luckily boss havne't came in yet

my bb was kicking me softly to wake me :p but i kept on sleeping until it was quite late :p

hiaz com doc/nurses r usually like that. ours will actually call up to check with the clinic.

Hi doll
wow izzit they act as we want to gt sick.Anw our mc will be deducted from our mc leave 14 days/yr dunno y they r so gan cheong.
ya my bb also kp kicking me bt I like the feeling the only way of communication.

Hi Bonnygal,
Same same with me.. I din encounter any interesting thing during my routine scans.. Everything is so fast.. Doc just do some measurements, check bb's heartbeat.. B4 you knw it, everything is over
sad.gif
I gets so green with envy when i heard abt the MTB's interesting encounters
happy.gif

Yes u will definitely see more during your detailed scan
happy.gif

Hi Ohmig0sh,
My bb also always stop kicking when my hb wants to feel her kicks.. She is naughty
happy.gif
So far my hb also only feel her movements once only..

Hi Doll,
Me too have bleeding gums for a couple of mths liao.. Is there anyway we can reduce the bleeding? It bleeds everytime i brush my teeth..
sad.gif

Today i also dun feel like waking up to work.. Weather so nice for sleeping..

lyn_baby, they feel that it is our responsibilty to be healthy ......

winnie, if can check with dentist if it is due to gingivitis... usually that causes gum bleeding.. sometimes it is hormonal changes.. check out the article below.

=================================================
During pregnancy, we experience an increase amount of estrogen and progesterone. These hormones promote many changes in our body, including increasing our chance of getting gingivitis. Red swollen and bleeding gums characterize gingivitis. Bacteria and plaque in our mouths cause it. Due to hormones, the amount of bacteria in plaque increases in our mouths during pregnancy. Hormones are also responsible for swelling because of the exaggerated response of the immune system. This response is more prevalent in the second and third trimester of pregnancy. However, it decreases during the ninth month of pregnancy. After pregnancy, your hormones return to normal and so will you gums. Don't fret.

More than half of pregnant women have some form of gingivitis. If you practiced good oral hygiene before pregnancy, your risk of gingivitis decreases. However, the risk is still high. In order to prevent gingivitis, you have to practice good oral hygiene during pregnancy. This may be difficult because some of us find that the toothpaste or toothbrush may cause nausea and vomiting, but it is necessary. To prevent gingivitis, do the following:

* Continue to visit your dentist for regular checkups.

* If you need any fillings or any other type of dentist office procedure, wait until after the first trimester and before the third trimester.

* Continue your daily routine. Brush three times a day for two to three minutes. Floss everyday. Change toothpaste if it causes nausea.

* Ask your dentist if you are following the right brushing routine. It may sound simple, but you may be using the wrong technique when you brush your teeth. Or you may not be brushing your teeth long enough. Or you may not be brushing your teeth often enough. You may be using the wrong type of toothbrush. Discuss it with your dentist.

* Try using electric toothbrushes or plaque reducing mouthwashes. This reduces the amount of plaque, thus preventing gingivitis.

* Chew sugarless gum. This increases the amount of saliva in your mouth without contributing to the risk of gingivitis.

If you do find you gums are bleeding and swelling it is important to visit your dentist. He or she could provide tips and medication to reduces the swelling or bleeding. You should probably visit your dentist at least twice during the duration of your pregnancy. It may take a long time to notice results in your gums because during pregnancy it takes a long time for you to see results, but it is improving. You will see these improvements after birth.

If you leave gingivitis untreated during pregnancy, it may effect your unborn child. The bacteria may causes premature labor. The bacteria may cause a hormone called prostaglandin to increase in your body: this is partially responsible for inducing labor. In addition to this, you may lose your teeth and cause damage to your gums.

You should practice good dental hygiene before and after pregnancy. After birth, your chances of getting gingivitis significantly decreases so it is not permanent unless you don't practice good dental hygiene normally. Consult your dentist if you have any questions.
================================================

Hi! Bonnygal,

Congrats on having a boy boy!
Not to get dissapointed abt the boring scan you've encountered.. in fact u shld look forward to your detail scan which wld be more interesting. The sonographer wld scan your BB's hand, feet, head, side view (to measure nose) and etc. Every part of the baby's body is so cute &amp; interesting.. I recall my BB was stepping actively(kinda like dancing) till the sonographer have a hard time taking a proper measurement on his feet. I'm thinking mayb bcos the sonographer was too 'chor lor' and pressed too hard on my tummy till my BB 'runs' here and there..
I also recall my BB lifted his arms and place behind his head.. abit like resting style.. so funni..It really brighten hubby and my day after the scan..
happy.gif
I'm sure you wld find it much more interesting when you see your detail scan.

Hi Ohmigosh,

I hope she's getting better too.. i think at least will take abt 2weeks for her to settle down her emotion. If i'm not wrong, she just passed her 1st trimester when it happened
sad.gif

Wow very fast you wld be going for your detail scan this Fri huh?.. Do update us the following Monday yah?..

hehe the forum rather quiet today
happy.gif

i checked with Goldwellness,

pre-natal : $70 n in ur eighth mth , they will teach u how to massage ur breasts to prevent breast engorgement . 45mins.

post-natal - $575 nett for 8 sessions

Hi all MTBs, have you thought of your baby's name? I have decided on one already. Will put it up on my chart. So you gals can start to look for one now and then update me... keke
biggrin.gif

Hi Doll, I cannot choose chinese name on my own, my inlaws like it to be more traditional, they want to go for geomancy and 'calculate' the stroke of the name... I can only choose english name for him.

Hi Joyce

My hubby oso want to 'calculate' the stroke of the name. He believes in such thing as he says will affect the life of the baby. Me ok with it as long as the name sounds nice and meaningful. So, will have to wait till baby is born before the chinese name can be determined. Right now, I oso thinking about english name only
happy.gif

Hi Stephie and Joyce,
Me too getting a geomancer to calculate the name for my bb.. Any gd geomancer to recommend?
happy.gif

I dunno wat english name to get for gal.. I dun a too common name.. Any suggestions or website to view?
happy.gif

Hi Stephie and Winnie, my inlaws went to 'You2 Long2 Zi3' (if I'm not wrong). Need to book advance.

And for english names, you can go to any search engine and key 'babies names' (yahoo or msn), the results will make you giddy... keke
biggrin.gif

Hi Steamboat,
You r right, baby is really active and kicks are rather hard these days. In fact i've been feeling my baby kick at the back too, near my buttocks!!! Do u feel that? it was funny...i thought i was farting...hee...then nothing came out leh! and it happened again and i put my hand on my backside, only to feel a few more kicks there! How funny!

Joyce we've already decided on an English name, but don't need to put up lah. we'll only announce it after baby is born!
happy.gif
as for chinese name, leaving it to my mum in law.

Hi Winnie and Joyce

My hubby is also looking out for a good geomancer. Most of my frens/relatives engaged You Long Zi's service. But I heard that he uses a computer to generate the names. Somehow I feel that it's not very 'professional' leh. (No offence to those who have engaged him. It's just my personal view.) Like got formula kind or wat, just key in details of baby/parents and some names will be generated. My fren's brother went to him for their first baby. In the end, they didn't use the name provided by You Long Zi cos my fren's father found that there still something missing in the strokes and decided to name themselves. Having said that, this fren of mine is the only exception lah, all my other frens/relatives who went to You Long Zi used the names provided.
happy.gif

Winnie, I got this website link from SB forum. Not sure if you've seen it before:

http://www.babynamenetwork.com/browse.cfm

hi joyce, i haven't check with my inlaws yet
but do know that they also will go for traditional. heheh my name was also based on traditional.

usually when they choose the names, they choose like 3 in a row.. so better names r given to the 1st born...

as for english names, my mum wants to decide also.. she's a catholic so she said she will get a priest n choose an english name ..

hehe winnie, if dun wan common name then can be creative like wong lilin, her child's name is Sage, pretty unique n have a meaning
happy.gif

mi at home, on half day.. got up late n couldn't get a cab.. O levels i tink so parents n kids r lining up for cabs

hey girls

sorry for not replying to those who are interested in the shop that sells korean and japanese designs... i just got the location, but dunno the full address. the shop is located at 1st floor, sin ming center, along sin ming road. name of the shop is flower power. they are supposed to have their maternity range shifted from chinatown to that shop already, but i have no time to check them out. anyone of you who drop by let me know if there's anything worth buying, ok?

Duno it's a coincidence anot, for my 2nd baby, I din really decide on a english name for her when my due date is just ard the corner. At the end, she just left me like that. So this time, I decide to give my new baby a name and this way will set my mind too.

joyce, m very sori that it reminded u of ur 2nd bb...

so have u thought of any names for ur bb boy ?
happy.gif

i do have a name in mind if it is a boy, jeremiah heheh but still looking if got other unique names to choose from.

Hi Joyce,
Thanks.. Do you hv You Long Zi's contacts? He is very famous
happy.gif

Hi Stephie,
Thanks for sharing the website..
happy.gif

Hi Tiny,
My bb also kicks me at the back too.. Makes me like want to fart like that.. Like bubbles..
happy.gif
Her head is now position on top and her legs at my abdominal there.. So when she kicks me in the front, i will feel like urinating.. Hee..

Hi Doll,
Yah i also find the name Sage pretty unique..
happy.gif
Btw.. Sage is very cute.. Saw her pics at the latest I weekly mag..

127737.gif
<font face="Palatino Linotype"><blink><u><font size="+2"><font color="1aaa5c">Congrats to all our Newly Expectant Mommies!!
127742.gif
</font></font></u>

217001.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>
217002.gif
<font size="+2"><u><font color="0000ff">We're expecting a boy!!
217003.gif
</font></u></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">1. happybuns -- EDD 31/01/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">2. babygrace -- EDD 14/02/05 - MT. A</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">3. Lite Breeze -- EDD 15/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">4. Vig -- EDD 17/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">5. Java -- EDD 18/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">6. Jannie -- EDD 24/02/05 - KKH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">7. BaByVoN -- EDD 27/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">8. Joyce - Baby Darius -- EDD 01/03/05 - KKH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">9. lbs -- EDD 02/03/05 - East Shore</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">10. Elle -- EDD 08/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="0000ff">11. Scarydoggie -- EDD 14/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="+2">
217006.gif
<u><font color="ff0000">We're expecting a girl!!
217004.gif
</font></u></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">1. Steamboat -- EDD 02/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">2. Tiny -- EDD 05/02/05 - MT. E</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">3. keruri -- EDD 12/02/05 - MT. A</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">4. Winnie -- EDD 14/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">5. Qdee -- EDD 24/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">6. Lyn_Baby -- EDD 27/02/05 - KKH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">7. Stephie -- EDD 01/03/05 - MT. A</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">8. snowpooher -- EDD 07/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">9. Bluebell -- EDD 08/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">10. Seiko -- EDD 08/03/05 - SGH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">11. wenn -- EDD 08/03/05 - SGH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">12. KC -- EDD 14/03/05 - KKH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">13. Elisa -- EDD 17/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">14. Folic -- EDD 18/03/05 - Raffles Hospital</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff0000">15. Lee-Tung -- EDD 23/03/05 - MT. E</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="+2"><u><font color="119911">Gender not confirmed...
217005.jpg
</font></u></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">1. skinnyma -- EDD 06/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">2. Doll -- EDD 06/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">3. Laugh -- EDD 07/03/05 - MT. A</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">4. Lilac -- EDD 09/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">5. Cheese -- EDD 15/03/05 - MT. E</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">6. ohmig0sh -- EDD 17/03/05 - KKH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">7. Ribena -- EDD 19/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">8. bonnygal -- EDD 27/03/05</font></td></tr></table></blink></font>

127741.gif
<u><font face="Palatino Linotype"><font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Gestation weeks for the period from 24th' Oct to 4th' Nov</font></font></font> </u>

<font face="Palatino Linotype"><table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000">Username</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">24-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">25-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">26-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">27-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">28-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">29-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">30-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">31-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">1-Nov</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">2-Nov</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">3-Nov</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">4-Nov</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happybuns</TD><TD>26.1</TD><TD>26.2</TD><TD>26.3</TD><TD>26.4</TD><TD>26.5</TD><TD>26.6</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>27.1</TD><TD>27.2</TD><TD>27.3</TD><TD>27.4</TD><TD>27.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Steamboat</TD><TD>25.4</TD><TD>25.5</TD><TD>25.6</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>26.1</TD><TD>26.2</TD><TD>26.3</TD><TD>26.4</TD><TD>26.5</TD><TD>26.6</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>27.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny</TD><TD>25.1</TD><TD>25.2</TD><TD>25.3</TD><TD>25.4</TD><TD>25.5</TD><TD>25.6</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>26.1</TD><TD>26.2</TD><TD>26.3</TD><TD>26.4</TD><TD>26.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>keruri</TD><TD>24.4</TD><TD>24.5</TD><TD>24.6</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>25.1</TD><TD>25.2</TD><TD>25.3</TD><TD>25.4</TD><TD>25.5</TD><TD>25.6</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>26.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyGrace</TD><TD>24.1</TD><TD>24.2</TD><TD>24.3</TD><TD>24.4</TD><TD>24.5</TD><TD>24.6</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>25.1</TD><TD>25.2</TD><TD>25.3</TD><TD>25.4</TD><TD>25.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winnie</TD><TD>23.6</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>24.1</TD><TD>24.2</TD><TD>24.3</TD><TD>24.4</TD><TD>24.5</TD><TD>24.6</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>25.1</TD><TD>25.2</TD><TD>25.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vig</TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>23.4</TD><TD>23.5</TD><TD>23.6</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>24.1</TD><TD>24.2</TD><TD>24.3</TD><TD>24.4</TD><TD>24.5</TD><TD>24.6</TD><TD>25 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LiteBreeze</TD><TD>23.2</TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>23.4</TD><TD>23.5</TD><TD>23.6</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>24.1</TD><TD>24.2</TD><TD>24.3</TD><TD>24.4</TD><TD>24.5</TD><TD>24.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Java</TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>23.1</TD><TD>23.2</TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>23.4</TD><TD>23.5</TD><TD>23.6</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>24.1</TD><TD>24.2</TD><TD>24.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>BaByVoN</TD><TD>22.3</TD><TD>22.4</TD><TD>22.5</TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>23.1</TD><TD>23.2</TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>23.4</TD><TD>23.5</TD><TD>23.6</TD><TD>24 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jannie</TD><TD>22.3</TD><TD>22.4</TD><TD>22.5</TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>23.1</TD><TD>23.2</TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>23.4</TD><TD>23.5</TD><TD>23.6</TD><TD>24 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qdee</TD><TD>22.3</TD><TD>22.4</TD><TD>22.5</TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>23.1</TD><TD>23.2</TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>23.4</TD><TD>23.5</TD><TD>23.6</TD><TD>24 </TD></TR><TR><TD>lyn_Baby</TD><TD>22.2</TD><TD>22.3</TD><TD>22.4</TD><TD>22.5</TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>23.1</TD><TD>23.2</TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>23.4</TD><TD>23.5</TD><TD>23.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>22.2</TD><TD>22.3</TD><TD>22.4</TD><TD>22.5</TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>23.1</TD><TD>23.2</TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>23.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>snowpooher</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>22.2</TD><TD>22.3</TD><TD>22.4</TD><TD>22.5</TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>23.1</TD><TD>23.2</TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>23.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>lbs</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>22.2</TD><TD>22.3</TD><TD>22.4</TD><TD>22.5</TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>23 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Laugh</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>22.2</TD><TD>22.3</TD><TD>22.4</TD><TD>22.5</TD><TD>22.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Seiko</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>22.2</TD><TD>22.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Skinnyma</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>22.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doll</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>22.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elle</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>22.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilac</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenn</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>22 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluebell</TD><TD>20.2</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>KC</TD><TD>20.2</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scarydoggie</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>20.2</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheese</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>20.2</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elisa</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>20.2</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ribena</TD><TD>19.2</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>20.2</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>ohmig0sh</TD><TD>19.1</TD><TD>19.2</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>20.2</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Folic</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>18.6</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>19.1</TD><TD>19.2</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>20.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee-Tung</TD><TD>18.4</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>18.6</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>19.1</TD><TD>19.2</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bonnygal</TD><TD>17.6</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>18.1</TD><TD>18.2</TD><TD>18.3</TD><TD>18.4</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>18.6</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>19.1</TD><TD>19.2</TD><TD>19.3</td></tr></table></font>

<font color="aa00aa"><font face="Palatino Linotype">If you ladies have decided on which hospital to deliver, please update me. Thanks...</font></font>
kiss.gif

Hi Joyce, Doll, i like the name Aidan for a boy. Too bad cant use it.
I've always prepared the name way in advance, one for boy n one for girl. The first thing i said to my little girl when she was born was her name.

Talking abt Lilin, her daughter's full name is Sage Cadence. How abt Michelle Pfeiffer's daughter - Claudia Rose and Gywneth Palthrow's Apple Blythe Alison (btw, she had 70 hrs of labour!!??).
My daughter's middle name is also a kind of flower so I guess the 2nd bb will hv a flower as middle name as well.

Back