(2005/02) Feb/Mar 2005 Babies

Girls, anyone heard that we should not take EPO when pregnant? Or it should be ok to take? I m taking an organic oil blend that my sis bought for me from a pharmacy and the pple there say it is very good for pregnant women.. it is a combination of sunflower oil, coconut oil, EPO, etc, etc. i wonder if i should take it...

Jannie, at wk 18-19, more or less, our BB's organs are fully developed, but maybe not matured yet. On average is that pple had their detailed scan at wk 20. So it is okay lah. I had my detailed scan at Wk 18.
happy.gif

Qdee, i suspect maybe ur gynae had the detailed scan machine in his own office. Some gynae do have u see... so no need to make any advance appt!

Hi Jannie,

Not to worry it all depends on individual, some 18weeks plus can scan very detail liao.. I guess KKH's gyne always like to play safe lah.. thats why they fix it slightly later than 20weeks.
Its true lah.. if they cant get a full detail report may ask to come back again.. The KKH nurse also told me if they r not able to scan some parts of the organs clearly i may need to come back again few days later.. thats why discourage me to bring forward..
Anyway i heed their advise lah.. save the hassle of changing appointment dates. At KKH if change normal gyne consultation appointment is very simple but for detail scan's appointment very ma-fun one.. Forget it.
Oh for your case since you r just one day b4 20th week is alright. The nurse said mine if bring forward wld be early 19th weeks thus not advisable to bring forward the date.
But funni leh.. i calculate if base on EDD 13/3/05, on 29th Oct i shld be 20th weeks right.. ?

Hi Oceans, dunno leh but i just know that the machine at my gynae quite clear one .. even at 3mths i can see face, fingers, nose, eyes etc.
In my previous pregnancy, she did say something like 'ok heart is good, etc .. skull bla bla, spine bla bla, toes, fingers bla bla" - never really pay attention. Until i keep hearing all this detailed scan thing mentioned by everyone suddenly i dunno if that is the scan u all are talking about. Gynae din mentioned any thing abt detailed scan at all.

Jannie, my gynae said no to EPO. I asked her caused i had wanted to take it to ease my allergy, she also said no to DHA fish oil capsule. To think that she actually practice in UK last time, thot she more open minded to such thing. Since she said no, so i dun dare to take.

Hi Wenn, i told him to tell his users that he din backup for 2 yrs. Tell him to face the music himself.
After that he come back to me to ask for backup script!! Can u imagine that?? His title is system administrator leh.. how can he ask me such thing??

Hi! Gals,

I'm hot hot now!.. Very very angry angry..
angry.gif
angry.gif

Less than an hour ago, while chatting with you gals abt bringing forward my appointment i calculate on my own whether wld i meet the 20th weeks if i bring forward. True enuff.. i meet the 20th week.. so what happens is i try my luck to call KKH again asking whether can bring forward my appointment. The nurse from the scanning dept told me to call this lady by the name of Lay Tin at Clinic C to confirm the timing whether am i allowed to bring forward .. i manage to contact Lay Tin and you know what.. she seems to be expecting my call and once she heard my voice she said "oh u call early in the morning right.. OK your appointment has been changed to one week earlier in the morning.." I told her if its in the morning i may not be able to make it.. and ask her to squeeze me in the afternoon.. she said thats the best slot that scanning dept has given her.. As i've not even consult my hubby whether he can make it.. i cant commit to the timing.. so i told her to hold on to it and i'll call up my hubby to check whether he can make it in morning, if hubby cant make it i'll stick to the previous date and you know what she said "Oh your previous appointment has already been cancelled and taken up by other patient.." U know .. i was like WAT!!..
angry.gif
I was not inform of the timing at all !! And i recall earlier in the morning the Clinic C nurse who talk to me advise me to stay put on the original date w/out asking for my NRIC no. therefore to me i wont expect my request has been processed at all!
I told Lay Tin how come nobody call and check with me whether timing ok for me, she said bcos i said i want one week earlier so they gave me the date which i want w/out confirming with me on the time.. and simply have cancel the previous appointment.
I get so HOT that i told the lady how cld you assume that i wld take the morning timing.. i may not be available in the morning.. She said "oh i dont know anything is the scanning dept nurse told me the time .. " She cld sense my anger and said since i may want to take back the earlier appointment date she wld call up the nurse at the scanning dept to re-arrange.

So in the mean time, i call up my hubby whether wld he be available in morning if bring forward a week earlier..luckily he's able to make it..else i wld be left with no slots at all!
I didnt wait for Lay Tin to call and i call up the scanning dept nurse(Mas) to check it out.. I talk to her nicely and said i was frustrated as no one tells me the new timing or confirm anything with me till i decided to call KKH to check again.. She's so defensive and said " Oh u know actually we force you in.. we actually dun have any timing already so we r trying our best to force you into the scanning date that u want.." She still dun get what i mean.. yes i understand that is the date that i want but how come no one inform me of the time.. She said "Oh we want to let you know thats why we r waiting for your call .." Oh my god, they got all my records, cant they call my hp?!.. I really cant imagine if i didnt call KKH i wld miss the appointment date and also lost the previous appointment date..

I'm so ANGRY!.. KKH's service sucks!
angry.gif
.. Sorry ladies, i'm really frustrated..

Snowpooher,

Think i wldn't delay anymore, i wld sign up with Dr. Ang.. Cant stand the lousy service that KKH is providing..

good day, ladies!

<font color="ff0000">babygrace</font>, yup, i signed up for the saturday antenatal classes at Mt A too, and it starts in nov. hee...
biggrin.gif
guess we'll meet each other there then.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">elle</font>, i've not gone down to Woodlands there to check out the maternity wear yet. :p i've only checked out the Maternity Place at Paragon. bot a drawstring capri there. and guess where i went to buy some more maternity tops??? hee... far east plaza... i guess those big baby doll dresses and tube tops are in fashion now so i bot a few of those that can last me to 3rd trimester, i hope. :p i bot 3 nice nice tops for $92, cheaper than maternity wear lah, some more next time can wear.
happy.gif

Cool it... <font color="0000ff">Elle</font>.... no point getting yourself all worked up becos of bad service... some more it's bad for bb. if u r not happy abt their service and not giving them another chance, which i see no point in this case anyway, change the clinic lor. but seriously, i think it's real rude for them to change your timing like that without informing you and telling you that they have to squeeze you for an appt somemore. gee.. i can imagine your disgust and anger.

<font color="0000ff">Elle</font>, dont be so angry! U shld asked what's their name and complain to KK. At least then, they know to be scared. How can they change appt on their own when the nurse asked u to stay put!!

So u going to change to Dr Ang?

<font color="ff6000">Qdee</font>, then, i believe ur gynae had the detailed scan feauture in his office. I also din noe that some pte gynae have their own until my SIL told me that her gynae, Dr Kowa frm Mt E, can do detailed scan in his office as his u/s machine had that feature!!
happy.gif
Maybe u just check with ur gynae to confirm.

Hi Pax &amp; Folic &amp; Winnie,
Thanks for the advice!
happy.gif
Think i'll get those bra extension thingies b4 i suffocate in my bras
lol.gif

Hi Elle,
Aiyoo..so bad of them hor! But try to cool down ok?!
happy.gif

Hi Ladies,

Anyone of u here swims? I used to swim b4 i'm pregnant! Was supposed to start swimming during my 4th mth but has been so tired after work. Am already into my 5th mth so i better not be lazy.

But does anyone knws where's the best &amp; cheapest place to get the maternity swimwear? Thks in adv!

Joyce,

Thks for the tip on the sleeping position...I hrd tt lying on our left's the best but didn't knw why...Now with ur sharing, i knw very well. Thks alot!
happy.gif

Hi gals! good morning!

BaByVoN, I used to swim the last time. In my last preg, I did too, and I found it to be the most relaxing moment, cos you feel 'weightless' in water
happy.gif
I bought one maternity swimwear at Mothercare, I think about $40-$60.. too long ago, can't remember already.

ohmig0sh, go buy! I think it is a very good idea and I certainly breathe much easier!
happy.gif

I measured myself yesterday. My widest part on the tummy is now 35 inches.. which means I increased by about 5 inchese already.. no wonder I can't wear any of my old clothes anymore..
happy.gif
My boobs also increased by 1 inch...which also explained why I needed the extension!

My next appt is tomorrow. Hope can see my dear baby with legs opened
happy.gif
Subconsciously, I keep referring to the baby as a she... so I just want to know if I am right! I can feel the kick almost everyday now. I know I have put on weight finally, but hope it is not too much, otherwise, I might get a lecture from my dietitian!

folic

Elle, cool down. It is indeed very rude for the KK nurse to change the schedule w/o confirming with you. If I were you, think I will shouted at them over the phone. You know, next time if there is such case, ask firmly for their names, they will be very frighten and will talk nicely to you. I learnt this from my workplace.

Babyvon, I dunno how to swim but heard is good for pregnant women to soak in water. So I bought a maternity swimwear at The Maternity House at $69 less 10%. Is that consider expensive? I went OG and some places to shop but they dun sell maternity swimwear.

Hi Snowpooher, if dunno how to swim then go to the shallow pool and walk or hold to the side of the pool and do some kicking either like a frogstyle kick or the freestyle kick. It's as good as swimming.. strengthen the back muscles. Learnt tat at aqua aerobics
happy.gif

Hi Babyvon,
I wanted to swim but my hubby don allow... he afraid that i might fall coz of place is wet.... how!!! i also afraid to put on too much weight during preggie...... plus now i felt so energyless....
168139.gif

Hi Elle,
Cool down.... like what snowpooher said they r rude... n inconsiderate.... but don like that affect ur mood hor.....
168140.gif

Hi Qdee &amp; Snowpooher
Can I wear bikini to swim cos I tink will feel mre comfortable n it can b adjustable,bt izzit weird to c a pregger wearin bikini?

Lyn Baby, why not? As long as you are comfortable with it? Some ppl find it ugly cos of the big tummy. But now our tummy not really that big wat. Some more ang mohs are wearing and I do find them sexy
happy.gif

Hi gals,

Thanks for lending me your listening ears for me to vent my anger..

Not to worry, I've already cool down but later i wld send a feedback email to KKH at least make known to them of their staffs attitude. Yes, i got their names with me although not full name but i'm sure they are able to trace if they want to.

By the way, have any of you heard of by drinking too much milk powder wld cause 'heatiness'?

HI Lyn, my swim suit also 2 pc one tho not bikini.
The top is like 3/4 length, still can show the tummy. I just submerge myself in water then no one see me hehe.

Snowpooher
Yup it sexy n muz also gt tis chance to snap a few pic keke.alot of my collegues say tt my tummy grow v fast lk like 5-6 mths big.

Elle
Nv heard tt drinking milk powder wil cause heatiness there was once I drink annum(chocolate flavour)tt really cause heatiness.I wil drink 2 cups daily wifout fail.

Hi Gals
This few days kp eating can hv abt 7-8 meals per day,hungry easily hw if tis continues I wil b v fat.Do u gals experiences aches at the area above our bums,jz nw I sneeze can few contraction n pain at my womb area v worry tis wil affect bb.Does any1 experience tis before?

Lyn Baby, I have been lazy... till now never took a pic of my pregnancy hahaha... must really go and take pic to keep for rememberance.

I do feel the aches. Funny is I still can't feel BB movement. Dunno is it I'm not sensitive haha..

I do heard that milk powder will cause heatiness leh.

Snowpooher, Lynbaby, the heatiness is from milk made from milk powder? What abt those fresh milk?
I drink fresh milk every day even when not preg, if dun drink like very 'gian' hehe. I can't take soya milk coz now i am suffering from bloatness/gas.

Hi <font color="0000ff">Lyn_Baby</font>,
i also have the same dilemma as you. i want to wear bikini to swim but find it weird, esp with the big tummy and the line on it. i find no point spending money to buy maternity swimwear cos i know i'll only wear it a few times only.

well... thankfully some of the MTBs here find it ok. hee.. if not, i'll never get into the pool. :p

hi <font color="aa00aa">Elle</font>, you're welcome. hope kkh gives u a favorable reply for their staff's inappropriate behaviour.

Lyn baby, btw, i like to sneeze coz after sneezing then i can feel tiny legs/hands scrambling about! hahaha

Lyn,

yes, agree bcos of the choco content thats why choco milk wld cause heatiness but how abt fresh milk? No impact right?

Snowpooher,

May i know what's the reason behind that you think milk powder more heaty?

hi ohmigosh,
Today I start wearing a bra cup 1 size bigger. Previously still wear before preg bra, but nowadays I feel my breasts more full and at night get tingling sensation. Scared I dun get enough blood circulation, so better not suffocate my breasts also.

I also intend to start increasing my milk intake. I'm also taking Anmum vanilla.

Hi folic,
Good luck on your checkup tomorrow! So yesterday u went to MOS burger to ease ur craving for fries? Yes, hopefully u will know the gender of ur bb too! I'm so excited for u.

Snowpooher
Me too v lazy to take pic bt wil ask my hb to take for me today n during my swim nxt wk.U still cant feel bb movement mayb u kp movin around,u try to sit back relax.I can feel bb movement only when I rest on my bed or chair wifout makin any movement,last time can feel it only durin evening n night time bt tis few days can feel it in the afternoon too.

Keruri
Yup me too dun wan to buy maternity swimwear as we dun go swim often.I feel tt wearing bikini wil feel mre comfortable,hmm mayb sme pple wil kp looking at our tummy keke.

Qdee
Really...U can feel bb tiny legs/hands scrambling about?

Hey gals
It gd to drink milk as I read thru the instruction on the milk tin,it mention tt it will benefit bb brain n eyes...

Elle
Yup I drink annum milk(vanilla flavour) no impact for me. I prefer annum tn dumex mama plus cos I cant stand the smell.

Java
I also feel tt I cant fit into my normal bra alry will buy new 1 soon,bt wat size do u gals usually gt(current size/bigger size) cos our breast wil increase in size mayb few mth later.

Good day to all mtbs
happy.gif

my in-laws finally called long distance last nite from China at 11pm when we were about to go to bed... 1st thing MIL asked is scanned liao or not? All of them always so interested in gender
uhoh.gif

On the other hand, at least she din forget about her 1st unborn grandchild. I reckon that she's too preoccupied with her 2nd son finally getting married last friday to a "respectable" ger she handpicked rather than to be concerned for my baby...

Hadn't received any calls from them for the past 2 months liao... although she did want to make some chicken &amp; ginger wine (hakka recipe) for me, my FIL said no need cos our weather here is quite warm
uhoh.gif

Just beginning to wonder whether it is a blessing to have my in-laws far far away or nearby fussing over me
lame.gif
lol.gif

127737.gif
<font face="EraserDust"><blink><u><font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">Congrats to all our Newly Expectant Mommies!!
127742.gif
</font></font></u>

<table border=1><tr><td><font size="+2"><u><font color="ff6000"> February Babies
127738.gif
</font></u></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
127739.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">happybuns -- EDD 31/01/05 -
154960.gif
</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Steamboat -- EDD 02/02/05 -
162757.gif
</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Tiny -- EDD 05/02/05 - Gleneagles -
162757.gif
</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">keruri -- EDD 12/02/05 - MT. A -
162757.gif
</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">babygrace -- EDD 14/02/05 - MT. A -
154960.gif
</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Winnie -- EDD 14/02/05 - TMC -
162757.gif
</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Lite Breeze -- EDD 15/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Java -- EDD 18/02/05 - TMC -
154960.gif
</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Vig -- EDD 20/02/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Jannie -- EDD 24/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Qdee -- EDD 24/02/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">BaByVoN -- EDD 27/02/05 - TMC -
154960.gif
</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Lyn_Baby -- EDD 27/02/05 - KKH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> <font size="+2"><u><font color="119911">March Babies
127743.gif
</font></u></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
127740.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Joyce -- EDD 01/03/05 - KKH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">lbs -- EDD 04/03/05 - East Shore</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">skinnyma -- EDD 06/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Doll -- EDD 06/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Laugh -- EDD 07/03/05 - Mt. A</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">snowpooher -- EDD 07/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Seiko -- EDD 08/03/05 - SGH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">wenn -- EDD 08/03/05 - SGH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Bluebell -- EDD 08/03/05 - TMC -
162757.gif
</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Elle -- EDD 08/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Lilac -- EDD 09/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Scarydoggie -- EDD 14/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">KC -- EDD 14/03/05 - KKH -
162757.gif
</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Cheese -- EDD 15/03/05 - MT. E</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Elisa -- EDD 17/03/05 - TMC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">ohmig0sh -- EDD 17/03/05 - KKH</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Folic -- EDD 18/03/05 - Raffles Hospital</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Ribena -- EDD 19/03/05</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Lee-Tung -- EDD 23/03/05 - MT. E</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">bonnygal -- EDD 27/03/05</font></td></tr></table>

</blink></font>
127741.gif
<u><font face="EraserDust"><font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Gestation weeks for the period from 30th' Sep to 11th' Oct</font></font></font> </u>

<font face="EraserDust"><table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000">Username</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">30-Sep</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">1-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">2-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">3-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">4-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">5-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">6-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">7-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">8-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">9-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">10-Oct</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">11-Oct</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happybuns</TD><TD>22.5</TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>23.1</TD><TD>23.2</TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>23.4</TD><TD>23.5</TD><TD>23.6</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>24.1</TD><TD>24.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Steamboat</TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>22.2</TD><TD>22.3</TD><TD>22.4</TD><TD>22.5</TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>23.1</TD><TD>23.2</TD><TD>23.3</TD><TD>23.4</TD><TD>23.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>22.2</TD><TD>22.3</TD><TD>22.4</TD><TD>22.5</TD><TD>22.6</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>23.1</TD><TD>23.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>keruri</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>22.2</TD><TD>22.3</TD><TD>22.4</TD><TD>22.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyGrace</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>22.1</TD><TD>22.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winnie</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3</TD><TD>21.4</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>21.6</TD><TD>22 </TD></TR><TR><TD>LiteBreeze</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>20.2</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>21.1</TD><TD>21.2</TD><TD>21.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vig</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>20.2</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Java</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>20.2</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4</TD><TD>20.5</TD><TD>20.6</TD><TD>21 </TD></TR><TR><TD>BaByVoN</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>19.1</TD><TD>19.2</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>20.2</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jannie</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>19.1</TD><TD>19.2</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>20.2</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qdee</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>19.1</TD><TD>19.2</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1</TD><TD>20.2</TD><TD>20.3</TD><TD>20.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>18.4</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>18.6</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>19.1</TD><TD>19.2</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>snowpooher</TD><TD>18.4</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>18.6</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>19.1</TD><TD>19.2</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4</TD><TD>19.5</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>20.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>lbs</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>18.1</TD><TD>18.2</TD><TD>18.3</TD><TD>18.4</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>18.6</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>19.1</TD><TD>19.2</TD><TD>19.3</TD><TD>19.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Laugh</TD><TD>17.6</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>18.1</TD><TD>18.2</TD><TD>18.3</TD><TD>18.4</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>18.6</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>19.1</TD><TD>19.2</TD><TD>19.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Seiko</TD><TD>17.3</TD><TD>17.4</TD><TD>17.5</TD><TD>17.6</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>18.1</TD><TD>18.2</TD><TD>18.3</TD><TD>18.4</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>18.6</TD><TD>19 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Skinnyma</TD><TD>17.2</TD><TD>17.3</TD><TD>17.4</TD><TD>17.5</TD><TD>17.6</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>18.1</TD><TD>18.2</TD><TD>18.3</TD><TD>18.4</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>18.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doll</TD><TD>17.2</TD><TD>17.3</TD><TD>17.4</TD><TD>17.5</TD><TD>17.6</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>18.1</TD><TD>18.2</TD><TD>18.3</TD><TD>18.4</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>18.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elle</TD><TD>17.2</TD><TD>17.3</TD><TD>17.4</TD><TD>17.5</TD><TD>17.6</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>18.1</TD><TD>18.2</TD><TD>18.3</TD><TD>18.4</TD><TD>18.5</TD><TD>18.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilac</TD><TD>17.1</TD><TD>17.2</TD><TD>17.3</TD><TD>17.4</TD><TD>17.5</TD><TD>17.6</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>18.1</TD><TD>18.2</TD><TD>18.3</TD><TD>18.4</TD><TD>18.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>KC</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>17.1</TD><TD>17.2</TD><TD>17.3</TD><TD>17.4</TD><TD>17.5</TD><TD>17.6</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>18.1</TD><TD>18.2</TD><TD>18.3</TD><TD>18.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenn</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>17.1</TD><TD>17.2</TD><TD>17.3</TD><TD>17.4</TD><TD>17.5</TD><TD>17.6</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>18.1</TD><TD>18.2</TD><TD>18.3</TD><TD>18.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluebell</TD><TD>16.6</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>17.1</TD><TD>17.2</TD><TD>17.3</TD><TD>17.4</TD><TD>17.5</TD><TD>17.6</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>18.1</TD><TD>18.2</TD><TD>18.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scarydoggie</TD><TD>16.3</TD><TD>16.4</TD><TD>16.5</TD><TD>16.6</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>17.1</TD><TD>17.2</TD><TD>17.3</TD><TD>17.4</TD><TD>17.5</TD><TD>17.6</TD><TD>18 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheese</TD><TD>16.2</TD><TD>16.3</TD><TD>16.4</TD><TD>16.5</TD><TD>16.6</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>17.1</TD><TD>17.2</TD><TD>17.3</TD><TD>17.4</TD><TD>17.5</TD><TD>17.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elisa</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>16.1</TD><TD>16.2</TD><TD>16.3</TD><TD>16.4</TD><TD>16.5</TD><TD>16.6</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>17.1</TD><TD>17.2</TD><TD>17.3</TD><TD>17.4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ribena</TD><TD>15.6</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>16.1</TD><TD>16.2</TD><TD>16.3</TD><TD>16.4</TD><TD>16.5</TD><TD>16.6</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>17.1</TD><TD>17.2</TD><TD>17.3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>ohmig0sh</TD><TD>15.5</TD><TD>15.6</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>16.1</TD><TD>16.2</TD><TD>16.3</TD><TD>16.4</TD><TD>16.5</TD><TD>16.6</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>17.1</TD><TD>17.2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Folic</TD><TD>15.2</TD><TD>15.3</TD><TD>15.4</TD><TD>15.5</TD><TD>15.6</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>16.1</TD><TD>16.2</TD><TD>16.3</TD><TD>16.4</TD><TD>16.5</TD><TD>16.6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee-Tung</TD><TD>15.1</TD><TD>15.2</TD><TD>15.3</TD><TD>15.4</TD><TD>15.5</TD><TD>15.6</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>16.1</TD><TD>16.2</TD><TD>16.3</TD><TD>16.4</TD><TD>16.5 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bonnygal</TD><TD>14.3</TD><TD>14.4</TD><TD>14.5</TD><TD>14.6</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>15.1</TD><TD>15.2</TD><TD>15.3</TD><TD>15.4</TD><TD>15.5</TD><TD>15.6</TD><TD>16 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></font>

155295.gif
<font color="1aaa5c"><font size="+2"><font face="EraserDust">A Wondrous Journey.....</font></font></font>

<font color="aa00aa"><font face="EraserDust">If you ladies have decided on which hospital to deliver, please update me. Thanks...</font></font>
kiss.gif

Elle,

can understand totally your frustration at kkh services... I just received a call from TPS that the gynae need to attend a conference this friday where I had made an appt since 2 weeks back, at 4pm for a NT scan.

They wanna change the appt to tomorrow afternoon.

I was really ANGRY. Both me and hubby had taken leave few days ago for this coming friday's appt. I really cant see a reason why they need to wait till today then tell me they cant make it.

Elle, I dunno but heard from colleagues and mum that milk powder is more heaty compare to fresh milk lor. Thats why some people can't take milk powder.

Lyn baby, maybe I'm moving a lot lor. Mon after my checkup, I went to do pedicure and manicure, the lady was surprised to learn that I'm pregnant. She said I dun walk like a pregnant woman. I feel myself walking like before pregnant like that, still walk fast fast.

Hi Java, yah, I am excited about the visit tomorrow as well. It will be the first visit whereby I did not throw up any food in the past 3 weeks. Curious to find out my weight gain. Yes, I did have mos burger yesterday. Yakitori burger, chicken nuggets and fries.. yummy!
happy.gif
But now, I feel like trying popeyes at airport... :p

Hi Joyce, how are you? Have not seen you post much, except the charts. Hope everything is fine!
happy.gif

folic

hi folic,
ha! Saw u at the A&amp;W thread. I was the one who brought up the popeyes at airport. Seems to have tempted many gals. Maybe we should change our lunch meet to popeyes. hehe

hi wenn,
I bought these bras last year when I was in Perth. U know ang moh's breasts much bigger than asian, so I bought "XS". End up its slightly bigger than my normal bras.
happy.gif

Snowpooher
Me too stil walk v fast until tis mrning 1 of my collegues told me to slow dwn cos if we walk fast nt gd for bb.Btw can we still go for mani n pedi I dun dare to go.

halo.. poohy,

Ya lor.. i really vent out my anger yesterday..i cld actually feel my heart pumping very fast as i talk to the nurse at KKH.

Huh?.. u also kenna 'good service' from them ah.. Yes i understand the frustration you got esp. when you've already applied your leave. I believe they shld have known abt this conference earlier, why didnt they inform early? They simply dun bother..

U know hor.. last time at least they bother to SMS to remind us on the appointment date, now i receive no SMS from KKH anymore. I feel that their KKH staffs there simply do their job like robots.. ask them to call they will call but the impact of calling later as compared to earlier makes no difference to them as long as they've done their job.

I went into their website where they've this feedback forum. You may wish to make your complain here..http://www.kkh.com.sg/ContactUs/FeedbackandEnquiries/Feedback+and+Enquires.htm

Hi Java,

if we go airport for lunch, then I will just go home after that!
happy.gif
We can do popeyes another time
happy.gif
but it did keep me thinking about it..drool!

folic

Hi to all beautiful MTB, how's everyone today?

<font color="ff6000">Elle</font>, have you cool down
uhoh.gif

Don't be so hot... not good for baby.

Hi <font color="119911">folic</font>, thanks for asking. I had slight coughing and runny nose these few days.

Lyn Baby, can lah, but you got to tell them that you are pregnant, so that they will release their massage strength. If no go pedicure, how to cut/trim the toe nails? I can't bend my body too long leh.

Snowpooher
Ya hor we cant bend our body for too long,nwadays I also dun dare to polish my nail cos dunno the nail polish n polish remover contain wat ingredients will it b harmful to bb anot. Whenever I wan to buy smeting I wil lk at the ingredient n consider for awhile before I purchase the items. keke.

Lyn Baby, you know what, now I dun polish my own nails leh, so far I won't smell it. Even if I use the polish remover, I will do it a distance away from my nose and remove the paint fast fast, then use soap and water to wash immediately. The worst, just go for massage and trimming the nails lor, dun apply the nail polish lor. BTW, I was feeling so relax when the lady did the massage, especially for the legs. You know if pregnant women dun move, the legs will be swollen, especially in the later stage. I feel the massage will helps lor.

Hi Joyce,

No worries, i'm hot yesterday..today already cool down..

Lyn,

how come walk fast fast no good for BB? I've got a habit of walking fast fast but not to the extent of running lah.. Although i got short legs but i used to talk fast ..pple see me walk would thought that time is forever running out for me heehee
happy.gif

snowpooher,

i realise ever since i'm pregnant i dun like to put perfume liao.. dunno why also..

Hi gals,

I got very 'suan' legs leh.. do u think is bcos of insufficient calcium or bcos last nite i've made the fan blow direct on me which cause my legs to feel so 'suan'.

Elle hmm I also nt sure y walk fast fast nt gd leh,tis is wat my collegues told me.I also used to walk fast fast.
Does u gals feel hungry easily?I feel hungry easily in the mrning n afternoon,evening time I will feel bloated.

aiyah ... who mentioned popeye?? now i craving for their chicken leh
sad.gif

and there's only one popeye in whole of singapore, why why?
btw, i just finished a packet of malteser .. keep craving for that hehehe

Elle, me too, dun like the perfume smell, so now I just spray some on the clothings before bathing. Not sure with the suan legs, perhaps the fan do play the trick. Recently, my legs got cramped during midnite
sad.gif

Lyn Baby, I keep on eating and eating ah... dunno why also, gain 3kg liao.

BTW ladies, have anyone start looking for confinement lady?

Just now lunch time pass by Prima Deli, out of curiously, asked the staff for the full mth package brochure kekeke... then realised wau piang, got to save $ for the full mth cakes liao. So expensive!

Back