(2005/02) Feb/Mar 2005 Babies

Hi stephie, looks like our babies might share the same bday, if mine does not come out by then, also induce on 3/3
happy.gif

folic

hi gal
Reached home arnd 1pm, & been busy settling bb..Finally got a chance to log in...hehehe

Thks all for the best wishes & congrats to all new mums..will go thru the previous postings later..
happy.gif

Ok, here's the birth story:

As I mentioned, on 24/02, was still having light bleeding from yesterday cervix check but have some bloody mucus when go toliet...no contractions yet.

930am: call gynae & since she was in the hospital at that time, was told to go for a check up & see how.

1030am: Reach hospital & done another cervix check. 3cm dilated, was asked to admit straight away but I asked gynae I dont have contarctions ler...sure or not? kena scold...
rofl.gif

1045am: admitted in the delivery ward, on strap checking bb's hearbeat & contractions..ok, so I was having contractions of 10mins apart! But all I feel is sleepy~

1055am: Gynae came to break waterbag...said this shld fasten the dilation & I shld start feelig the contractions soon..ok, believe her..

1130am: Start to feel a bit tightening & asked hubby to check the graph...seem like contrations were abt 5mins apart...

1200pm: Midwife & gynae came in, check cervix, abt 4-5cm dilated...got improvement...no need to induce..heng~

1210pm:Mid wife suggestted I get a pain relief jab..so that my muscles get relax to help the dilations to be faster...But I told her I was already very relax cos I almost felt asleep..anyway, took her suggestion & was given the jab.

1230pm: Ouch, the first intense pain came! & the next came in abt a minute apart! Asked hubby to bring over the laughing gas to try on...start feeling drowsy after two inhale...

1235pm:pain followed by the urge to pass motion. Midwife said if can control, dont push, if cannot scream for her.

1245pm:This time pain came with unontrollable urge to push..try to scream hubby to get help..but I think no much voice came out...luckily he knows from my gesture...

1250pm:both gynae & midwife were at the back getting ready already..heard someone asking me to push when the next pain came...so, I PUSH~~~PUSH~~~PUSH~~

1255pm: Here I am!
253577.jpg

hi OMG,

U're welcome
happy.gif

Yah i heard if got freq contraction better to let BB come out soon b4 the got distress.

Tk good care and we look forwd to see your BB pic soon
happy.gif

lbs,

Your BB eyes are huge.. very bright
happy.gif

Your labour hours are so short and smooth. Seems like u didn't suffer much pain leh.. *envy*

K lah.. you take care and we shall hope to hear from you more
happy.gif

Hi ladies!
happy.gif

was feeling some postnatal blues yesterday..much better after Hb's TLC
lame.gif

CONGRATS lbs! Ur little one finally come out liao
lol.gif
Ur labour so short & sweet! & ur little darling really huge eyes leh! So nice!
happy.gif

Hubby gotta start work tomorrow..MIL will come & help..i hope it'll work out fine
uhoh.gif

Have fun mummies & wish the waiting MTBs a smooth & safe delivery & a healthy baby!
happy.gif

hi gals
Thks for the compliment...yups..he has a pair of very alert eyes..next time can use to jio cha bo...
rofl.gif

I am feeling really blessed that the whole labour was really pretty easy for me too..
wink.gif

omg
Didnt really congratulates you ler..Our bb having the same birthdate now...
happy.gif

Like you, my nipples starting to feel a bit sore whenever he sucks...the nurse in the hospital told me if I experience such, dont latch him too long..each side abt 15 mins will do bo...it seems to work during my hospital stay lar..

But now, hubby & i really kelam kabut with him liao..Yesterday whole night...my feeding schedule established during my hospital stay all gone! Yesterday night, he woke up around 130am for his night feed, then refuse to go back to sleep...keep on crying his heart out..we have to take turn holding him & walk arnd the house...on & off wanna sucks the nipples (not really drinking as I believe he is already full)...finally doze off arnd 430! My nipples are quite sore now from his long hours demand..Ohh~~

Actually I wonder why he refuse to go back to sleep...even though he shld be full..his diaper is clean..any mummies experience such? It really pains me when he cries & cries, somemore till hiccups! wonder is it due to the change of environment?
sad.gif

Hopefully tonight will be better..{crossing fingers}

hi all,
happy.gif
here is the prelude to my birth story

22nd feb - went to c gynae. he said baby engaged. no cervix check done. no infection @ vagina also. felt happy. he mentioned early delivery n ask me to look out for signs.

it was my BD heheh so was telling hubby no chance of bb coming today liao , dunno can come by tomolo coz last day of CNY. but we said chances pretty low. went to best denki n got the aircon i was promised :p then went to marriot for high tea. met with his aunt , go mobile shop, went to marche for makan then walk walk again. heheh then went to in laws to play mahjong :p all this time i had some pain but i thought it was bb moving or pushing so didn't take notice. went home ard 12mn then thought having contractions. timed n it was 7 min - 10mins interval. lasted for 15mins only. then we said false alarm n went back to sleep. woke @ 2am , was perspiring terribly. then i realise i was in pain.

2.06am - started timing contractions. it was 5mins apart.
2.36am - called gynae. he said monitor for an hr.if cont, admit myself. went to bathe after that.
3.06am - contractions went from 5mins to 4mins interval.it was 2mins interval thru out my car trip
3.36am - went to the 7-11 to get red bean bun. heheh told my hubby. it went dwn to 7mins liao, maybe really false :p happily ate when the contraction went off.
3.45am reach TMC. hubby ask me to go in 1st. so i walked slowly to the admission.

Birth story - admitted time was 3.54am
3.50am - No one. only hear a voice what i want. then saw a lady from a desk. suddenly i couldn't talk coz contraction came. cried abit. she said very painful. nodded my head. helped up the observation ward.

4am - strapped CTG to check baby heartbeat. contraction came. nurse said gd contraction.
4.10am - inserted enema. n pass motion. she asked if i wan to have epidural. i said yes, the 2 nurses like dun encourage epi. so i asked how dilated was i. they checked n yelled OMG u r 8cm dilated! no need epi, sure very fast one. so opted natural. said later then inject me.
4.26am- was in labour ward. contraction was coming "F&F" - fast n furious :p only had gas for comfort. was told to breathe in slowly so i dun concuss.
5am - contractions came on badly. mucus came out.
5.10am - waterbag burst when i was having contraction. begged for injection. refuse to give , said whatever they give now is of no use.

suddenly baby's head was coming. they started to check how dilated. i was 10cm dilated. they asked to call gynae on E-mode. asked me to relax. couldn't. ended passing a bit of motion. nurse was saying, she is ready to give birth. they place my legs down. n kept massaging my thighs. it helped alot. the contractions came but it was bearable.

Gynae came. once they put up my legs. my contractions came full force. 1st push i was scared of the pain. held back abit. gynae asked me to push harder. nurse said take a deep breathe n push when contraction come. pushed 2nd time n baby Alyssa was out!! timed 5.45am

Gynae asked my hubby to yell " I'm ur daddy" 3times b4 cutting the cord. held Alyssa in my arms , she was very pink
happy.gif
then hubby was taken away together with alyssa. to witness weight.

my trauma started after that.

Hi Elle,
can access to ur yahoo mail yet? I did email, snowpooher also replied. So u signed up for the FBI? hehehe..that day i went to see Dr Ang, got few couples went for detailed scan..then Mdm Chan asked whether they signed up or not...they did and Mdm Chan told them shoudln't lor..coz Dr Ang will want to transfer all the patients to MAH. Anyway, how u feeling today? Any sign yet? Dr Ang didn't do any cervic check yet..he said next visit he will do...bb now 3kg lor...this time Dr Ang didn't say he too big hahaha...but he did commented bb now in good position..preparing to come out.

lbs, congrats on ur delivery..finally eh? Ur bb got very big eyes ler...hehe..so cute..

hi all,

Seiko finally popped thru c-section yesterday evening (26/2) at 11:47pm. She went thru 5 failed induction attempts since thursday evening!!
kao_scared.gif

Hi mummies,
Got some questions.

1. Dunno whether baby taking enough. She'll poo a few times a day (~4 times in 24 hr, tiny amounts), but pee only ~3-4 times. Cos i read it's based on number of WET nappies (shd be 6-8)...means must pee 6-8 times or total pee & poo of 6-8 times???

2. Baby's poo today like seeds leh (today whole day BF). Is that normal?

3. How soon shd the stitches from episiotomy take to heal/drop? Mine dropped yesterday (2 days after delivery). Now quite sore. Dunno is there infection?? Maybe bcos i walked too much yday (had to bring baby to polyclinic walked up & down the stairs to check her jaundice level)
sad.gif

And my whole spine hurts..aching like dunno wat. I hope that's not the start of rheumatism??!!
lame.gif
Maybe it's the delayed onset of muscle pain from all the pushing etc??

Hope the massage lady tomorrow can do some wonders!
lame.gif

Hi everyone, sorry to barge in on this thread.. I see that Wenn has beaten me to announcing Seiko's popping
happy.gif
Her baby's name is Chloe, I think
happy.gif

ohmig0sh, babies on TBF have very mustardy stools.. your baby's poo is perfectly normal! Don't panic even if baby's poo is green.. that's normal too
happy.gif
As for baby taking enough, yup, sounds like your kiddo is getting enough... babies pee and poo constantly so you should get minimum 6 HEAVY diapers. Episiotomy took me about a week to heal.. the first few days were horrendously painful but after a week should feel much better. Yup, walking definitely makes you feel sore. Please be careful hor.. I also overstrained and got super scared that I'd busted a stitch down there :p Take care hor, all new mummies and mums-to-be!

Breast Gel
I have brand new pigeon breast gel for sale. bought it at $17. Will be selling it at same price.

Maternity Pad
I will be selling it at $4 for a pack of abt 15 as it is not a complete pack. For those buying the pigeon gel, this will come free.

send me an email at [email protected] if you are interested.

hi omigosh, the trauma i was toking about was the pain. coz i got hysterical when gyane inserted his hand to place the "dunno what" to stop the bleeding.. i panicked n started to move alot, yelling for my hubby which they refused to let him in.

i had trouble urinating n my below hurt alot. gyane said i was "not cooperative" during that period if not everything would have been smooth for me.....

my spine also hurt if i walk or sit too much. it's all due to our pushing. try to lie down as much as u can interval, it helps.

hi all, heheh i knew Zoe was @ TMC coz i overhearing the gynae who was attending to the lady beside me :p saw pan ling ling n her hubby also, heheh pan ling ling and her hubby was like rushing here n there

as for the trauma, i wasn't prepared for gynae to insert his hand, maybe the ma jue haven't kick in... i kept leaning to alyssa cries for support.

for those who r doing their confinement, have u bathe yet... i m in my 5th day of not bathing. succumbing tomolo for a shower. cannot tahan. plus my aircon got delayed due to the stupid HDB wiring...

i have a feeling , i have effects of post natal blues coz i feel like crying , tink can fight with waterfall. i feel bad that hubby have to run about, Alyssa has jaundice, i feel so helpless, that i can't lose the weight... bad right.. trying to tink positive but it's pretty hard.

going to TMC for PD check up. rose/whoever is coming on the 3rd, so have to bear the soreness for the time being. i weighed myself on the scale after i gave birth :p that was in the late afternoon, i was 64kg b4 when admitted. now 57kg. got 8kg to get to my pre size :p

hehe i forgot to congrats the mummies who have popped also heheh
biggrin.gif

lbs, heheh ur bb eyes really very big !! n so cute. have to fix up my pc so tat can upload alyssa pix heheh

hey>>
Congrats to lbs,OMG,Doll & JOYCE !!!
bounce.gif
hee, lbs>>
ur boy's eyes are huge and he looks soooooo curious abt the things aroung him ya!!!...

and Doll>>
ur labour seems short and sweet lei.....it is indeed real SHORT for a first mother!!
smile.gif
... sometimes u do feel down and feel like crying... and tears just flow, like me.... but look on the bright side... Nothing is Bad ... Everything is fine and taken care of.... dun worry la....... Be happy....when u feel down, just come here and Post la!!
kao_blush.gif
though, they say during confinement cannot cry, but my tears dropped when reading some touching stories here in SB,and some dramas on TV... geez...i stupid rite.... u dun b like me hor,.... hee hee hee... do whatever u feel GOOD and FEEL GOOD after tat and LOVES UR little one and cuddle her and u will feel HIGH!!!
biggrin.gif

blush.gif

bounce.gif

smile.gif

talker.gif

Hi, congrats to all new mommies!!

Well, u so gd still got time to watch tv ah? I like forever either feeding bb or pumping milk aiyo feel like a cow liao.

Doll ah, u don't think so much la, must be positive thinking and rest more. Really admire ur courage and envy ur short labour leh but everything come with a price mah. Ur little pain in exchange with ur cute cute bb mah right!
If u cannot tahan the heat then go ahead and bathe for hygene just boil the herbs to bathe and make sure don't catch a cold.

Ok take a gd rest to all new mommies! Enjoy ur confinement if u have CL to help u!

hi ladies
finally get some time off to read some of the postings...

PILs here already...good also cos they are busy now keeping my boy entertain! hahaha

Havent really decide the name as my hubby & FIL still going thru the list! ~faint~

Heng~ yesterday, bb sleeps quite well already..he only refuse to sleep arnd 5+...at least I manage to catch some sleep during the night..hope this will keep on improving....
happy.gif

omg
Taking abt spine ache...I have too..been asking hubby to massage me...did help a bit lar..

doll
must always think positive, no pain, no gain!
wink.gif

My stiches still not that painful (gynae gave me a medicine for spraying on it, very cooling type) but I have pile..so been rather difficult for me to go poo & sit down lor...
sad.gif

haha..talking abt taking bath..I have done so the very next day after delivery..how to tahan especially wih all the blood down there!

Washed my hair even the day I discharged..hehehee but since my MIL is here now, I have to start keke bathing with the herbs liao...but in between will take hot shower discretely lar...
lol.gif

ok, got to go..tok later...

<font color="0000ff">lbs</font>
Just pop over here to say congrats to you!!!
Your labour is really short and sweet.
happy.gif

Congrats to the rest of the mummies too!
happy.gif

hi doll,

U r fast!.. Once i sms you straight away u post your 'story' here.. thanks! So lucky your BB's birthday only difference by yours a day.. next time can celebrate together liao..
my mum was telling me the more you walk the faster BB wld arrive to this world.. wonder true or not?.. Like your case, still go best denki, marche etc.. Me since new year till now keep staying at home.. no wonder BB comfy inside doesnt wanna come out so fast ..haha..
Wah.. it scars me when you say your contractions come fast and furious.. think for me i'll also cry.. The nurse help to massage your thighs ah?.. thats so nice of them..
Overall how do you rate TMC?
I'm so touched when you mentioned that your gyne ask your hubby to yell 3times 'i'm your daddy' ..thats cute..

Haha we are all guessing whether wld you bump onto Zoe Tay in TMC.. true enuff u r around that day also..but didnt see her huh..
The other celebrities more gan cheong than her.. running here and there ah?.. I read that many went into the delivery suite leh.. now is the 'in' thing to ask frens to join in issit? haha..

Dun be depressed, i think most 1st time mummies wld feel helpless initially.. Like wat the others say, when stress come in to vent your frustration.. we'll all be here to support each other.. Stay cheerful ya..
happy.gif

Hi Doll
It wil take quite some time for us to shed the remaining weight as water rentention.
I aso feel so bad tt my tummy is stil there i lk thru my pre-pregnant photo feel so sad too bt no choice leh.I dun even dare to weight myself nw.

BB hving jaundice is v normal, my gal also hv it nxt few days after we discharge fr hosp. Tn Mil n relative ask me nt to breast feed her bt b4 BF she already hv Jaundice liao.Nw my supply of breast milk is very little nw as I seldom BF her.Feel v sad over this issue as I cant get her the best I can only pump out 60 ml each time...

jannie, keruri and tiny,

Can I know what brand of breast bump you are using now? How do you find it? Where did you get it?

I havent bought mine yet coz Mrs Wong at TMC advised us not to buy first when we are not sure about the milk flow. I was thnking to feed my girl at certain hours then enough already, dont need to pump out during my 3 months maternity leave. What if the flow is not enough, how to pump even if bb has not enough when feedint her?

However, from your postings, I realised that three of you not only feed your babies routinely but also pump the breast milk and store them in the fridge. Ops, ssems that I must get a brestpump now. is it too late coz my EDD is around this week, very gancheong liao.

Thanks for explanation.

aiya..oreo...I meant to say how's your boy doing???
happy.gif

time passes so fast hor? soon will be your time...oh...dun worry..u will be in extremely good hands under Dr Heng...
wink.gif

Hi Ladies,
Are u all taking fruits &amp; vegetables? My MIL never buy any yet leh...can eat or not leh?

Just had my massaGE..wah! SHIOK! Now tummy in a wrap..makes me feel slim again
biggrin.gif

Hi Catz,
Thanks for ur advice &amp; reassurance!

My baby sleeps like a baby in the day (wakes up rarely for food)..then at night..wakes up super frequently for milk
uhoh.gif

Hi Doll,
i bathed the 2nd day when i returned home. Then i started having the backache..maybe just coincidental lah. Anyway i'm banned from bathing for god-knows-how-long. I've been wiping myself with warm water..&amp; then will start perspiring again
lame.gif

Hope ur baby's jaundice gets better!
Me going polyclinic again tomorrow to check her jaundice level (was ok, but they wanna be more cautious cos she's slightly premature--higher risk of jaundice).

Take care..will drop by on &amp; off!
happy.gif

hi bluebell,

Your EDD same as mine hor..
So far any symptom?

We shall play the waiting game 2gether huh..Me too getting gan cheong liao.. not only that i got the phobia of rushing from office to give birth.. really pray hard won't happen leh..
If no symptom i might just take leave starting 1 day b4 my EDD.

ANy discomfort you experience lately? For me i've been having difficulty to sleep.. wake up every two hours to wee wee and my backache causing me discomfort thats why cant sleep well..
Gonna become panda bear liao..
sad.gif

hi omg
my bb also sleeps a lot during day time &amp; super frequently for milk at night...trying hard to change this pattern ler...else very difficult for us (especially hubby) to take enough rest at night...
sad.gif

Other mummies, any tactics to share on how to change bb sleeping hrs pattern?

Alos, when my bb cries at night, he cries really superly loud &amp; hard...until like not enough breath sometimes..day time is ok, tough...quite worry on this...going to see PD this Wed...see what she says...

hi Elle

Sorry, miss your postng earlier..

Ok, my email is [email protected]

Pls email me your name &amp; IC number..I will give to my sales rep &amp; see what she says...
happy.gif

Hi Stephie
So, we go according to plan, Elle will be my referral &amp; me urs
wink.gif

Elle,

Hehe, I think my girl is still very comfy in me, not intend to see this world yet. hehe

Went to see gynae on last Saturday, my girl shows us her face on the screen which we wanted her to do so few weeks ago but not for these two weeks. sigh, now I really hope that she will turn to other side to have an anterior position to be born. Hopefully she will turn to backward.

Oh ya, I asekd my gynae whether she should do any cervix check for me or not but she said she doesnt see any necessary to do for me. She will only do it when I am ready to labour ward.

I also feel very sleepy and tired recently (very hard to get a good position to sleep) and some insecurity. Maybe afraid that cant be a good mom :p I think first timer normally has this phobia. Yaloh, need to wake up every 2 hours to wee, very irritating, sigh. Now only know that how noble my mom is
happy.gif

Btw, do you know how to count our maternity leave? Let'say if we give birth on Wednesday so till next Wednesday is considered one week right? And we shall report to work on Wednesday too after 12 weeks later.

hey doll, i think you might get this malay lady called manisa who is a full time masseur under rose... cos she is the one doing me now and my session ends on wed, so yours will start on thurs.... if u can tahan the pain (if any), ask her to use more strength straight away. if not, she will only gradually increase her strength with the days. i think the more strength she uses, the more effective it is, esp when it comes to "disintegrating" the cellulite on the thighs and hips. it is good that she comes later for you, cos i feel that my stitches felt abit more sore after her massage. i also have backache the first week after delivery, my mom and MIL all say it is normal for after birth, so it has nothing to do with bathing or not. anyway, i started bathing 2nd day after delivery cos really cannot tahan. sometimes even twice a day cos we really perspire alot when we take all the ginger things. i really cannot stand it liao so told my mom that i dun want the dates and longan tea liao. and i feel really better these 2 days (less hot).

hi bluebell, mine is the medela mini electric single pump. the nurses at KKH taught me to use it to stimulate milk production the first few days when the milk is not here yet. so i think it is better to get it in a sense loh. then i think my bb is not latching on properly, so i got some bleeding and soreness on one breast. so am just pumping out and feeding him to let the sore heal first.

hey OMG, my boy also refused to pee the first 2 days after he came back from hospital. we used cotton nappies on him and found that it is still dry after 3-4 hrs. i asked the nurse at polyclinic (when bringing him for jaundice check) and she said that there's no std to compare as all bbies are different. as long as there is output from the bb, then it is ok. so dun worry, ok?

libs, we are in the same boat. just that i m luckier as my mom says she will help me with the night feeds during my frist 2 weeks. so she is one who is waking up every 2 hrs to feed. my bb will sleep soundly and sleep pass his feeding time in the day. at night, he is like the alarm clock - wakes up promptly for his milk.. sigh..... hope that he will change before i take over (1 more week to go!!).

<font color="ff6000">hi lbs &amp; seiko</font>
CONGRATS on the arrival of your little one !!
happy.gif

do rest well ya
wink.gif

<font color="ff6000">lbs</font>
wow, ur bb got big eyes leh!!!

congrats to all mum &amp; mtbs here too
happy.gif

hi bluebell,

My also feel the same leh..Mayb my boy scared i wld nag alot so prefer stay inside a little longer..haha.. but he dun know how much daddy and mummy miss him
kao_sad.gif

My fren's gyne also din do cervix check on her.. which i doubt is really necessary..mayb my gyne jus wanna gimme a rough guide as to roughly when i wld deliver.. but this kinda thing 'buay-zun' one lah.. this min you cld be close up but next min u cld start to dilate liao..

Talking abt mat leave.. i also not sure leh.. anyone from the HR dept that cld share with us your understanding?
From my understanding say i take mat leave from 8/Mar onwards so i'll come back 8/June lor..I think so lah.. Dunno correct or not..

hi well, yah . heng for short labour if not i dunno how i will tahan also. i only i was gripping the side bar n my hubby's hand all the time. i even bite his hand when i was having contractions. didn't realise somemore...
i already cried alot liao... yah , they say cry during confinement will get Post blues n headaches... couldn't help it when Alyssa got admitted today. feel so sad to see her away
hubby consoling me say it's better , at least we know she can get better

happybuns, had a hot wipe this morning n wash my hair also. not really bathe... now feeling hot again. tink will try to tahan. somehow when the wind blow continously ,i tend to feel a bit chilly... got slight rashes coz water was too hot so next round have to be careful not to scald my skin..

lbs, yah keeping positive but today was hard man !! hiaz feel so undesireable man !! muz keep myself occupied. today was watching ransom on CH5, cry again. biang really feel like a wussy...

heheh i dun dare to bathe, as for the blood below, i use alot of tissue n wet wipes n the antiseptic to keep clean. ur gynae got give u lactose to pas smotion, u can try fibergel, tink previously someone suggest before.

hi elle, heheh yah loh, can celebrate together, hehe the best part is the 15th day of CNY. tink there is some truth in the walking. it helps when pushing , it was very fast! yah loh i was walking the whole day. backache somemore :p funny u know, when contractions didn't cry. was bearing as much i can. when pushing also i juz gritted my teeth. not as bad.
i only cried n yelled when gynae inserted his hand. all in the mind i tink. the annoying part i had was i was puking eversince i breathe in the gas. puke for the entire session. when i was pushing i puke everything from my tummy then i managed to pushed hard. n i only had 2 buns. so embarrassed.

hehe yah loh, it was cute hearing hubby yelling "i'm ur daddy". the nurses massaged coz scare i deliver b4 gynae reach, but overall the admission was very nice n smooth. can feel they were genuine except for 1 who came in later. wah biang poke my arm for blood. then poke again on my hand. now "or chee" badly
hehe i dunno leh, but i dun tink i will ever ask frenz to go in , very paiseh leh. tink it is more of bonding with ur hubby.
i will try to come in to vent. today was washed out by alyssa admission. no mood to come to forum until now.

as for the maternity leave, u have to calc in ur off days also. for mine is 23rd - 19apr (56days) include sat n sun off. my 3rd mth is on flexible which i tink i will need it alot for PD check up. heheh mi not from HR :p

hi lyn_baby, yah water retention. cannot anyhow lose too much weight also if not our body will be affected right ,,, hiaz.. heheh nevermind when ok liao i will make effort to lose weight * keep fingers crossed*

hi omigosh, heheh ban somemore :p i also perspire after wiping hehe but it felt better, better than nothing. all the best for u tomolo okee
happy.gif

hi jannie, oh.. manisa. how is it for u ? can see any effects ..? hmm my stitches is getting better but everytime i pass motion then it will hurt again. hope by then will oke liao. will take note to ask her to use more strength. back kinda numb frm pain :p
i still trying to survive on red dates tea, but canot tahan the stains on my teeth :p on the 8th day then will sip some water.

hi doll,

Morning! Hope u r getting better by now
happy.gif

Forgot to ask you, did you get their 2bedded room or 1-bedded room? I heard their 2bedded rooms are small, what u think?

Wonder how's Joyce doing?.. Hope that she cld come in and share with us her story soon..

Hey, do you know how to update the MTBs listing? Ever since you and Joyce away, nobody knows how to update it.. heehee..

242137.gif
<font color="ff6000"><font face="Trebuchet MS"><blink><u><font size="+1">Congrats to all our Mommies to be in 2005!!</font></u>
242141.gif
</blink></font></font>

242138.gif
<font face="Trebuchet MS"><font color="0000ff">Updated as @ wk 28-Feb</font>
<font face="Trebuchet MS"><table border=1><tr><td>UserName</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>1-Mar</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elle</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenn</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluebell</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>KC</TD><TD>14-Mar</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scarydoggie</TD><TD>14-Mar</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elisa</TD><TD>17-Mar</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Folic</TD><TD>18-Mar</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Friesbandit</TD><TD>18-Mar</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ribena</TD><TD>19-Mar</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fatmtb</TD><TD>22-Mar</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee-Tung</TD><TD>23-Mar</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Butterscotch</TD><TD>25-Mar</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kristen</TD><TD>25-Mar</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bonnygal</TD><TD>27-Mar</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olivetree</TD><TD>29-Mar</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl</td></tr></table></font>

242139.gif
<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000"><font face="Trebuchet MS">*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Popped*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*</font></font></font><font face="Trebuchet MS"><table border=1><tr><td>UserName</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Pop Date</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Baby's weight </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyBuns</TD><TD>28/01</TD><TD>29/01</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Baby Marcus</TD><TD>2.405kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Steamboat</TD><TD>02/02</TD><TD>03/02</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3.300kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny</TD><TD>05/02</TD><TD>30/01</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Baby Emma</TD><TD>2.775kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keruri</TD><TD>12/02</TD><TD>02/02</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Baby Gwyneth</TD><TD>3.280kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babygrace</TD><TD>14/02</TD><TD>02/02</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Baby Joshua Kyle</TD><TD>2.410kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Litebreeze</TD><TD>15/02</TD><TD>05/02</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Baby Jovan</TD><TD>3.005kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Well</TD><TD>17/02</TD><TD>04/02</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Baby Lucas</TD><TD>2.795kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jannie</TD><TD>24/02</TD><TD>17/02</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.635kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qdee</TD><TD>24/02</TD><TD>17/02</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Baby Nayli</TD><TD>3.160kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyvon</TD><TD>27/02</TD><TD>18/02</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Baby Kaden</TD><TD>3.700kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lyn_baby</TD><TD>27/02</TD><TD>15/02</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3.240kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>01/03</TD><TD>25/02</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3.47kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>lbs</TD><TD>02/03</TD><TD>24/02</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.990kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Laugh</TD><TD>06/03</TD><TD>17/02</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3.000kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doll</TD><TD>06/03</TD><TD>23/02</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Baby Alyssa</TD><TD>2.610kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowpooher</TD><TD>07/03</TD><TD>15/02</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Baby Jolene</TD><TD>2.860kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Seiko</TD><TD>08/03</TD><TD>26/02</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Baby Chloe </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheese</TD><TD>15/03</TD><TD>17/02</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.620kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ohmigosh</TD><TD>20/03</TD><TD>24/02</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Baby Ashley </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></font>

242140.gif
<font size="+2"><font color="119911"><font face="Trebuchet MS">*~*~*~*~*MIA*~*~*~*~</font></font></font>
<font face="Trebuchet MS"><table border=1><tr><td>UserName</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winnie</TD><TD>14-Feb</TD><TD>40++</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vig</TD><TD>17-Feb</TD><TD>40++</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Skinnyma</TD><TD>6-Mar</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>-- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilac</TD><TD>9-Mar</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>-- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></font></font>

elle,

wow u are in week39 liao and still working ah ? So have u decided on whether to take TMC or MAH ? how many bedders ? Me going for tour of the 2 hospital this saturday
happy.gif

hi elle, i got their 4 bedded pkg but was in 2 bedded instead heheh

it depends, actually 2 bedded can liao. not that small lah. unless u wan total privacy coz if ur partner might have alot fo visitors like mine. biang, really alot n quite noisy. mine was minimal, only MIL coz tomolo they have prayers, then 23rd was still CNY so not gd.

elle, u got take up FBI ?

hehe poohy, it's oke one :p only that going to work can b a bit sianz but quite wasted to take too early also. i took @40th week heheh then sei kia on my 39th wk :p

friesbandit, hehe then can rely on u for the update. it looks ok to me heheh . wah the price increase minimal but the figure looks big to me :p if got FBI now, comes in handy, filter off the increase

HELP!!!!!

I feel like crying....
sad.gif

Hubby went to work,FIL went out.. left me with bb &amp; MIL...

I was already so busy with bb &amp; she is busy in the kitchen...but keeps on asking me where put this where put there...how to open the can..must eat this, must eat that...I dont even dare to look at my kitchen now..is in total mess!!!!

argh~

Hi Elle,
Yoohoo..are u still here? hehe...or u went for the MAH tour?

Hi Poohy..u going for the MAH tour this sat? Me too
happy.gif
11 am right? Are u deciding between TMC and MAH too? I think most likely will go for MAH but single bedded.

doll,

me too lah.. prefer to work till the 40th week... else sit at home waste leave. But go to work also like very restless... heheh.. no mood to do anything.

kristen,

ya me going for the 11am tour this saturday hehe... havent decide whether to go MAH or TMC. I read that TMC nurses will massage your tummy after birth to help expel the clots or something is it ? I think that will be nice (cos I am not hiring massager). Any idea whether MAH nurses will do that ?

If they do, I think I will go MAH definitely.... I am worried TMC is so popular that it might be crowded or noisy... lol
happy.gif

lbs,

cool down cool down~~~ keep telling yourself you can handle all the challenges!! We all jia you for you!!!

forgot about the kitchen first. Concentrate on the little one and yourself, ok?

Hi all

Just to update you that my little princess has arrived on 27 Feb (much to my surprise cos I thot I have to be induced on 3 Mar
lame.gif
)

Here's my birth story:

26 Feb (Sat):
6pm - Went to visit my brother's new house. Felt tummy tightening with slight crampy feeling but thot nothing of it (since my gynae visit in the morning showed no contraction/dilation at all)

7pm - Reached home. Had show and the interval of crampy feeling getting more regular. Started to monitor the regularity and intensity. Meanwhile, do last minute housework (wash clothes, etc)

From 7pm - 10pm, contraction got more intense. Took a bath, drank coconut water.

27 Feb (Sun):
12.35am - Headed for hospital.

1.10am - admitted and was in delivery suite waiting for nurses to check if I was in labour. Already 4 cm dilated and contraction was 2-4mins apart. Pain was bearable so relied on breathing techniques learned during antenatal class to ease pain (was holding on to my notes to recap the different types of breathing techniques).

3.45am - water bag burst. Nurse informed gynae and advised me to use gas to relieve pain. Gynae arrived shortly after and I was asked to push. After several pushes, my darling arrived
happy.gif

BB weighed 2.84kg. Haven't got a name yet. Will update once I've decided on one.

Was discharged yesterday, 28 Feb. Yesterday night kept waking up to attend to baby, either to feed her or change her diaper.

Hi lbs,
I've already given your details to Stella (did it on Sat night when I was preparing myself to go to hospital
lame.gif
). According to her, Cordlife will send a letter to you. Do let me know when you have received it
happy.gif

Your darling's eyes are really big and round leh. So nice
happy.gif

Haven't got time to read through all the postings yet, hubby bugging me to go bathe now.

lbs , relax... keep an open mind okee...

know how u feel, find ur MIL not lending a helping hand n is extremely irritating dunno why is here in the 1st place right..

but u never know, ur MIL might b as lost as well, she's new to ur place.. she wants the best for u so thatz y she saying to eat this n that

where everything simmer, u let ur hubby know, let him orient her ard the kitchen/house. juz treat it as she's ur nanny giving u all the warmth she can give okee...

hi poohy, heheh know how u feel, i also no mood to work. just did what i had to do :p was to pass over my workload to my colleague coz was sacre i might go into labour then no one to followup. dun wori, ur colleagues also won't take it against u :p mine actually let me rest n "nua" abit @ work :p except for 1 or 2 sadistic ppl :p

Hi! Friesbandit,

Thanks for helping to update the EDD list!
happy.gif

Did you apply for the FBI card?
I find kenna cheated by applying it leh.. cos after the price increase i actually din save much from it. e.g. I book for 2bedded room which they give $80 discount and now the price increase by $40 so effectively my savings has dropped to $40 liao
sad.gif
The lady say no change in the disc even though price increase..

Hi! Poohy,

Nice to hear from you again!..
Yah lor.. poor me still working in office..
It happens that these few weeks is my peak timing for work schedule ..so boss is 'making use' of me to complete all important reports b4 i pop.. Everyday they pray hard to see me.. i feel so stress.. tired but cannot start on my ML.
They even commented my BB very co-operative with them leh..
My BB getting really comfy inside..but he dunno mummy and daddy miss him so much ..

242137.gif
<font color="ff6000"><font face="Trebuchet MS"><blink><u><font size="+1">Congrats to all our Mommies to be in 2005!!</font></u>
242141.gif
</blink></font></font>

242138.gif
<font face="Trebuchet MS"><font color="0000ff">Updated as @ wk 28-Feb</font>
<font face="Trebuchet MS"><table border=1><tr><td>UserName</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elle</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wenn</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bluebell</TD><TD>8-Mar</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>KC</TD><TD>14-Mar</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scarydoggie</TD><TD>14-Mar</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elisa</TD><TD>17-Mar</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Folic</TD><TD>18-Mar</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Friesbandit</TD><TD>18-Mar</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ribena</TD><TD>19-Mar</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fatmtb</TD><TD>22-Mar</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee-Tung</TD><TD>23-Mar</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Butterscotch</TD><TD>25-Mar</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kristen</TD><TD>25-Mar</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bonnygal</TD><TD>27-Mar</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olivetree</TD><TD>29-Mar</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl</td></tr></table></font>

242139.gif
<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000"><font face="Trebuchet MS">*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Popped*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*</font></font></font><font face="Trebuchet MS"><table border=1><tr><td>UserName</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Pop Date</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Baby's weight </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyBuns</TD><TD>28/01</TD><TD>29/01</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Baby Marcus</TD><TD>2.405kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Steamboat</TD><TD>02/02</TD><TD>03/02</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3.300kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny</TD><TD>05/02</TD><TD>30/01</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Baby Emma</TD><TD>2.775kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keruri</TD><TD>12/02</TD><TD>02/02</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Baby Gwyneth</TD><TD>3.280kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babygrace</TD><TD>14/02</TD><TD>02/02</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Baby Joshua Kyle</TD><TD>2.410kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Litebreeze</TD><TD>15/02</TD><TD>05/02</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Baby Jovan</TD><TD>3.005kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Well</TD><TD>17/02</TD><TD>04/02</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD>Baby Lucas</TD><TD>2.795kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jannie</TD><TD>24/02</TD><TD>17/02</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.635kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qdee</TD><TD>24/02</TD><TD>17/02</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Baby Nayli</TD><TD>3.160kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyvon</TD><TD>27/02</TD><TD>18/02</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Baby Kaden</TD><TD>3.700kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lyn_baby</TD><TD>27/02</TD><TD>15/02</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3.240kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>01/03</TD><TD>25/02</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3.47kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>27/02</TD><TD>01/03</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.84kg
new.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>lbs</TD><TD>02/03</TD><TD>24/02</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.990kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Laugh</TD><TD>06/03</TD><TD>17/02</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3.000kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doll</TD><TD>06/03</TD><TD>23/02</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Baby Alyssa</TD><TD>2.610kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snowpooher</TD><TD>07/03</TD><TD>15/02</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Baby Jolene</TD><TD>2.860kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Seiko</TD><TD>08/03</TD><TD>26/02</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Baby Chloe </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheese</TD><TD>15/03</TD><TD>17/02</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.620kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ohmigosh</TD><TD>20/03</TD><TD>24/02</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Baby Ashley </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></font>

242140.gif
<font size="+2"><font color="119911"><font face="Trebuchet MS">*~*~*~*~*MIA*~*~*~*~</font></font></font>
<font face="Trebuchet MS"><table border=1><tr><td>UserName</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Week</TD><TD>Deliver at</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winnie</TD><TD>14-Feb</TD><TD>40++</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vig</TD><TD>17-Feb</TD><TD>40++</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Skinnyma</TD><TD>6-Mar</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>-- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilac</TD><TD>9-Mar</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>--</TD><TD>-- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></font></font>

Hi Elle, nope didn't apply for FBI card. my gynae told me it doesn't really help lor. the discounts quite small. so we thought we'd save the subscription fee.

congrats to <font color="ff0000">Joyce &amp; Seiko</font> on their babies' arrival!
happy.gif

thanks <font color="119911">friesbandit</font> for updating the chart!!!
happy.gif

hi <font color="0000ff">bluebell &amp; snowpooher</font>,
sorrie for the late reply. the full month marble/butter cake from pine garden is $6 per cake. the cake plus red eggs, ang yi and glutinous rice is $10 per box. they've got other cakes too. they are famous for their triple layer chocolate cake which is featured in Her World Brides. i called them up for the price list. if u wan, i can email u wat i've received from them. the files are too big to be posted here.

hi <font color="ff6000">babygrace</font>,
we've got so much in common. hee... from our babies' birthday and sleeping habit to the bakery we go to. haha.. how's joshua now? hope your left breast is cleared of the blocked ducts.

Back