(2004/12) Year 2004 December Mummies

KC,
RX is soooooo cuteeeeeee.... yes gathering am keen... barbie will be thrilled to hear that she can meetup with RX again!
happy.gif
Page 1 bookshop kids section .. but can earlier mah?? hahaha... barbie's class end 12pm leh... can meet 2pm??

jen,
how many serum u have to collect fm cody? i am ok if u want to swop collection.. anyway i will still be meeting cody as i've toothpaste to collect fm her too!! she's just round my corner.. hehehe...
happy.gif

cody,
anytime when i pop by my cousin's place i sms see if u are at home or not can?
happy.gif
thanks!

tbl/seagal/kelly,
let me know when u wanna collect yr stuffs fm me? like what KC suggested, u want meetup at Page 1 bookshop kids section on a sunday? is at vivo city
happy.gif

KC....RX is so sweet....time flies...she's 7+mos oredi...

Seagal...sms me wen u collected the serum. Will pop by to collect both the book + serum....BIG THANKS......

Elmobbger, I've collected 2. One for Angelia and one for myself. I think we swop will be easier? Thanks!

KC, thanks for some pretty RX pics to bright up the screen...
happy.gif

Elmobbger, no, I had taken mine. Not yours. I was waiting for your ok first cos I probably will have to pass Cody something else later.

Cody, I can volunteer to collect for Eve, Daffy & TBL for North-East region. Am waiting for their response.

Elmobbger: you still have 2 serum and 3 toothpaste with me. Those that jen collected belongs to her and angelia only.

Jen, thanks for volunteering. Will wait for Eve, Daffy and TBL to respond first.
Don't wish to get into a situation of misunderstandings and unhappiness.
happy.gif

KC: Outing
Sorry, i can't make it for the gathering on Jun 24.
I also hope to give out all the orders before the end of the month. Its our long awaited magic serum after all!
happy.gif

Cody, replies received. Will collect 4 bottles from you. All payment have been made right?

UPDATE:
- Seagal : East
- LL : East
- <strike>Elmobbger</strike> <font color="0000ff">Jen to collect</font>
- <font color="0000ff">Daffy (Jen to collect)</font>
- KC : Raffles Place
- Yuru: Raffles Place (KC helping me to collect)
- Lachesiz : North (Mngo will pass to them)
- <font color="0000ff">TBL (Jen to collect)</font>
- Joann: raffles place
- Jen: collected
- Angelia: collected
- Kelly: Raffles Place (KC helping me to collect)
- Mngo: North
- Feline : North (mngo will pass to them)
- <font color="0000ff">Eve leo (Jen to collect)</font>

KC,
RX's such a sweet gal!
Shermyn saw your pic on RX & RY pic and she commented:"That's my friend, Rui Ying!".

LL,
Will let u know once I collect the serum from Cody.

Ur book has been collecting dust at my home, hee.

UPDATE:
- Seagal : East
- LL : East (Seagal to collect)
- Elmobbger Jen to collect
- Daffy (Jen to collect)
- KC : Raffles Place
- Yuru: Raffles Place (KC helping me to collect)
- Lachesiz : North (Mngo will pass to them)
- TBL (Jen to collect)
- Joann: raffles place
- Jen: collected
- Angelia: collected
- Kelly: Raffles Place (KC helping me to collect)
- Mngo: North
- Feline : North (mngo will pass to them)
- Eve leo (Jen to collect)

Dear all,
It's been a long time since my last post, I hope everyone is doing well
happy.gif

Lach,
Ive just checked on the forum today.now then I know why you asked me to collect the serum from mngo. Since mngo will distribute for the north dwellers, I will collect it from her then. So, you please go ahead to collect 2 from elmo. Thank you.

Mngo in reading, ma fan ni le! and thank you in advance.

KC,
actually hor.. i like the first pic of RX.
looks so ''cham'' and ''pitiful'' that you want to hug her!
the second pic of her standing .. I tot was a TBL's Baby natalie!
and the last pic.. DA MEI NU!

breakfast at J8?? when......
happy.gif

bishan park morning walk?

cody.
THANKS for coordinating! and apologies for my tardy response
blush.gif

carnellin,
wow. C slept thru the movie.. great.. can enjoy the movie with ur hb!
my sis and I brought4 kids to the movie.
R and my nephew enjoyed the first half.. till they got tired of the popcorn :p
got down from the seat and stretched for 5mins then it was back to the show.. heng never waste my money!

eve au,
long time no see u here..
don't forget us and drop by often.
i tot it will be more convenient if u collect from mngo as u stay near each other.
happy.gif

lach,
hei did ur laptop broke down?
last week mine also, the adapter is spoiled, so have to go all the way to sim lim and get a new one
kao_embarrassed.gif
tired bacos have to carry cellin too with her tricycle..

movie theaters,
wow seats in singapore are very small isnt it?! in jakarta a lot bigger, comfier and new. and of course cheaper. for 6$ you can have those extravagant theater where the seats are very limited and divided according to ur group, couple, families or normal seating. the space in each seat almost twice as in singapore..free popcorn and drinks also...

heehee if any of mommy come to jakarta i'll tell you which theatre is excellent
happy.gif

Seagal...paisay....paisay....

Hei mommies.....need advise here...anyone here has super duper knowledge on PC laptop...my hb needs to get a new one but both of us of super computer dummies....
- brand
- what to look out for
- price, don't mind paying but laptop must work super...ly. An 80yr old man can run faster than my HB present laptop.

Next gathering??? when huh???

cody,
jen will help me to collect. thx..

elmobbger,
KC will help me to collect my 3 toothpaste & 1 seat cover. thx..

Jen, KC, seagal,
xie xie ni....
happy.gif

TBL, you're welcome... small thing only...

Speaking of Potty Covers (from TBL), those of you who had bought and used the portable toilet seat cover, does it fit in normal toilet bowls? I read the reviews and saw that not many say it's good? it's also round, so the fitting is not good too? worried it may slip off easily... pls share... thanks!

LL
u want PC or laptop ah? cos dun hv such thing called PC Laptop wor.
u want it for yourself? u can try to get Asus - Core Duo.

my younger boy who is now 18mths just started walking and my older boy is still not successfully potty train. very stressed
sad.gif

Gap Shoes,

my younger boy wears a US size 4/5 while my older boy wears a US size 10/11

hi rochelle
happy.gif

long time i didnt hear from you, last night i dream going to US with hubby n cellin heehee...

potty training,
my successfulled friend said even she need 6 months and a lotttttt of patience..

LL,
if you need laptop, my friend work at those areas i can ask him the best one and price, his company sometine get special disc...now he is using mac, he say really worthed because for daily working he need it...
and he did not suggest NEC he said its the worst :p (well i'm using one now
biggrin.gif
)

and my brother work in computer store, i can ask him what pc is good in general and prices

just like mngo said, you need laptop or pc?
and what do u need it for.. working? or like home thingy only?

rochelle, yah.. how hv you been? dun worry, J also not potty trained... hahaha... take a relax attitude lah...
happy.gif

carnellin, wah!! your dreams are very good leh!! I'm so tired at night that I can't even remember what I dreamt...

Re: Toilet Seat Cover
Still waiting for advice pls...
happy.gif

toilet training :
now i know i m not alone....
happy.gif
josh refuse to sit on the potty.. he prefers to poo in his diapers.

Carnellin,
can ask yr brother if he can get a good price for Mac ibook laptop battery? i dun mind a non-original one.. haah depends on the price differnece. thks

Rochelle,
u hv 2 boys!! jus like me.. my younger one is 10mths.
u interested in the Gap shoes? BP price is $20 a pair.

Mngo....datz wat makes a computer dummy...don't even know wat it wat...datz ME....but...I tot...

PC-personal computer
Desktop-those bulky ones that sit on the table...
Laptop-itz a mobile personal computer..rite?

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Do enlighten me...
blush.gif
</font></font>

Carnelline...I want a laptop, not MAC. I'm using MAC for my work but hubby wants the normal PC. Itz better 'cos 90% ppl use PC. Thanks....do recommend me ur frenz suggestion.

Carnellin....one mor question for ur bro...I hv an old mac powerbook G3 running on OS 8 which I wld want to pass it to Stef (hei...mommies....don't wooohaha hor, jus dat I find it a waste jus leaving it around collecting dust)....
1. battery pack (old one oredi kepong)
2. where can I find good download of games for OS 8.

jen,
yes really nice dream, after US we're heading to Australia and then back to singapore..really dont want to wake up
sad.gif
really feel sad when waking up.. i even still remember the details in my dream
happy.gif

LL,
okay
will ask them..
happy.gif

LL
Desktop and PC refers to the same.

Laptop-itz a mobile personal computer..rite?

Notebook - A smaller version of laptop.

Currently i am using IBM in office. I am Dell duo core at home. My hb using a smaller DELL , newer version.

After checking the PC Show, he told me ASUS is a better buy . is the leather, female version one.

u can sms me or call me if u need more details?

Someone sent me this!! This is hysterical. If it had been presented this way, no one would have accepted the position !!!! C'mon it's Friday!!

<u>MOM - JOB DESCRIPTION</u>

POSITION :
Mother, Mom, Mama, Mommy, Ma

JOB DESCRIPTION :
Long term, team players needed, for challenging permanent work in an, often chaotic environment.
Candidates must possess excellent communication and organizational skills and be willing to work variable hours, which will include evenings and weekends and frequent 24 hour shifts on call.
Some overnight travel required, including trips to primitive camping sites on rainy weekends and endless sports tournaments in far away cities.
Travel expenses not reimbursed. Extensive courier duties also required.

RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The rest of your life. Must be willing to be hated, at least temporarily, until someone needs $5.
- Must be willing to bite tongue repeatedly.
- Must possess the physical stamina of a pack mule and be able to go from zero to 60 mph in three seconds flat in case, this time, the screams from the backyard are not someone just crying wolf.
- Must be willing to face stimulating technical challenges, such as small gadget repair, mysteriously sluggish toilets and stuck zippers.
- Must screen phone calls, maintain calendars and coordinate production of multiple homework projects.
- Must have ability to plan and organize social gatherings for clients of all ages and mental outlooks.
- Must be willing to be indispensable one minute, an embarrassment the next.
- Must handle assembly and product safety testing of a half million cheap, plastic toys, and battery operated devices..
- Must always hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.
- Must assume final, complete accountability for the quality of the end product.
- Responsibilities also include floor maintenance and janitorial work throughout the facility.

POSSIBILITY FOR ADVANCEMENT & PROMOTION :
Virtually none.
Your job is to remain in the same position for years, without complaining, constantly retraining and updating your skills, so that those in your charge can ultimately surpass you.

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE :
None required unfortunately. On-the-job training offered on a continually exhausting basis.

WAGES AND COMPENSATION :
Get this! <font color="ff0000">You pay them!</font> Offering frequent raises and bonuses.
A balloon payment is due when they turn 18 because of the assumption that college will help them become financially independent.
When you die, you give them whatever is left.
The oddest thing about this reverse-salary scheme is that you actually enjoy it and wish you could only do more.

BENEFITS :
While no health or dental insurance, no pension, no tuition reimbursement, no paid holidays and no stock options are offered; <font color="ff0000">this job supplies limitless opportunities for personal growth and free hugs for life.</font>

carnellin,
my laptop drank coffee. now suffering from serious allergic reaction. still in coma.
wah.. Jark theatre sound great...

cody,
now i hungry for d.s. not dsb
biggrin.gif

jen,
the one rae has fits all toilet seat.
I didnt get the cartoon one from the bp cos i read abt similar reviews abt the roundness n ill-fit.
but i really dunno how different is R's one compared to that.
It gives me a peace of mind when she used the public loo. and its easier on back, knees, legs when she has to poo. few times i forgot and i have to hold her while she took her time to poop.
and she can take a long time if she has her wish.. she will sing and have a long chat with you.. can die.

alternatively, buy the disposable toilet seat covers.

kc,
showed the pic of feverish RX to hb (he thinks shes real pretty) and hb heehaw away......

ethel,

I am 10 mins from the GAP factory outlet, I am not intereseted, just putting the size down for others to use as an estimate.

Potty training,

bo bian, my older boy starting preschool(nursery) in September this year so have to be potty trained by then. one mother I met said that her daughter was only willing to potty train at 2yrs 7mths and was successfully trained very fast.

toilet seat cover,

my boy likes his toilet seat cover. he is willing to go potty in the morning and before sleeping. sometimes willing to poo poo sitting on his elmo seat cover. he sometimes want to sit on his potty and sometimes on the toilet sear cover but prefer the seat cover because more "big boy"

LL,
answers from my brother:
games: download from internet.. can also ask yahoo answer

pc: in indonesia we usually have diff interest than singaporean, singaporean likes built in pc.. he suggested pentium core 2 duo add the memory to 1 GB harddisk 60 / 80 GB its good for multitasking..
(dont ask me i'm totally clueless)

ethel,
his store doesnt sale mac..
but may i suggest sim lim #5 i forgot the number of the store..+/- 20..its call vita something lah heehee.. i just bought an adapter there for my laptop, so far i checked they gave me good price and no fuss at all..
happy.gif

mommies who ordered Toilet seat sanitizer,
LL 1
Joann 1
Lachesiz 2 (1 scent each)
yuru 2 (1 scent each)
next week my mom and sis will come (finally this day arrived)

but next wee i'm going to bkk, so when can we arrange meeting
happy.gif

Carnellin....thanks for ordering & ur bro for the computer info.

Ethel...do u mind 2nd hand mac? I can ask this computer guy dat manage my mac & I had bought one from him wic I find it good & cheap & itz mac powerbook...

LL,
i only want the battery for ibook.. do u mind asking him if he has? for battery, issit gd to use 2nd hand?

carnellin,
how much is the seat santitizer? do u know where in jkt tat sells fresh flwrs at wholesale price? my gf is looking for them.

mummies,
do u send yr 2yrs olds to enrichment classes?? eg i can read, hua language, berries world, tien hsia etc??

Ethel...A BIG NO NO to second hand battery....get new ones. Btw, was at EpiCentre yesterday and they r having sales. U can try calling them if they hv got the battery dat you want.
EpiCentre @ Orchard 501 Orchard Road #02-20/23 Wheelock Place S(238880) Tel: 6238 9378
EpiCentre @ Suntec 3 Temasek Boulevard #02-179 Suntec City Mall S(238880) Tel: 6835 8168

ethel,
agree with LL, a big no no for second hand battery
lame.gif

seat sanitizer,
about 2$, will ask sis again when they arrived..

fresh flowers,
east area.. i forgot the name. it at pasar subuh best to come at around 2 am (yup 2 in the blind of the morning heehee) because the flowers just came from puncak (mountain area)..
will ask here and there where is the exact location..
very cheap.

enrichment,
so far only bjg, for us worthed, but now her new school got everything, so no need for more enrichment for us
happy.gif

ethel:
the only "enrichment" that dean is attending is gym. even then, i consider that as monkeying around.

Mummies!
I need your expert advice.
I have been told to upgrade my moisturiser now that i am catchin up with age.
Does anyone know of a water-based mosituriser with SPF30 and above?
Pls pls tell me!
I'm a country side bumpkin when it come to cosmetics!
Thanks in advance!
happy.gif

Cody....LOL...u sure tickle me....sorry hor, I'm no expert with skincare products but from what I understand from my clients expensive ones are not necessary the best.
I'm using IPSA now, water based - I like it 'cos its not oily.
Elizabeth Arden - pretty oily & thick (daily moisturiser)
SK II - wow, this is super duper oily, very concentrated - one smal dab is enuf & last me for almost 2 YEARS!!!!
Vichy - not bad either, can check it out @Guardian stores. Itz dermatological skincare.

cody,
so far i'm using korean product, they are light and water based.. i didnt really like european one very oily didnt suite asian skin ..(for me)

kawaii sounds good and complete..they have spf too.. from sea mineral extract..

mommies,
any of you going abroad recently ?
can pass cellin's drink in the airport?
just water..in her smalest water bottle..

carnellin:
just read from a mother who wrote in to the forum (straits times) not long ago. Water for toddlers of cellin's age are not allowed - they are expected to drink the water from the aeroplane.

kawaii: where to buy this product?

Korean brands: agreed, i think jap and korean brands are more suited to asian skin. Unfortunately those countries are still colder and dryer than SG, so far there isn't one that's good for just South East Asia' super humid weather!

LL: really? i had no idea that there were so many different types of facial moisturiser with SPF 30 and above. I really need to open my eyes the next time i go shopping!
Thank you.

Yuru, i'm lazy lah. i want my face care regime to be as short as possible - so its best that it contains both. My current one is only SPF15 which is too mild according to the experts!

Night? I dun use moisturisers at night! hahahaha :p

cody my love,
HI-5 to the 'beauty regime'.
only slap on moisturisers in the mornings when i have to work. other than that, i don't. :p
i ran out of it quite some time ago, too lazy n forgetful too buy so now using Rae's california bb moisturising cream :p

Joann,
Forgot to thank you and your friend for helping us get the serum
happy.gif

carnellin,
Just let us know when you want us to collect from you. Thanks

cody,
can see www.kawaii.net..aiyoo forget the website,
it have all in one,
make up base, moisturizer, toner, spf too.. price 68$,
i will def buy this after finishing my clean and clear light emulsion (green and purple one)..

simple also good and cheap, my hubby's sensitive skin can even use it but no spf..:p

thank you for water info

carnellin,

u might want to carry one or two unopen mineral water bottles (330ml or smaller) sizes ones. then just say you scared daughter gets dehydrated while waiting for plane and water cooler water not boiled or sterilised.

Sunblock,

I using the Banana Boat Baby SPF50 sunblock for me and my boys. my skin sensitive so baby products the best.

Moisturiser,

I use Estee Lauder but without SPF else get pimples. I use the fruition and perfectionist series but not everyday

skincare-
i am also looking for a effortless n reasonable price skin care range to use.. currently using loreal.. but i realised tat my face n eyes are sagging..haha
i was recommended Dr Secret but it has steps 1-5.. and cost abt $300+ sigh!

Back