(2004/12) Year 2004 December Mummies

seagal,
your dedication to cooking put me to shame.
so many steps!!
for me is simply: wash/clean vege, cut, throw ALL into boiling pot together with meat n pasta.
then voila.. DONE.
happy.gif

once, i accidentally put too much water n thought it a waste if she doesnt finish the 'soup' so i simply added rolled oats to the pot, boil for a few more minutes and i had 'stew-like' pasta for her. this cooking idiot n bum so proud of herself.. hehe
rae use to eat that brand of abc pasta too. but now i let her try the organic shell type for a more chewy texture.

mngo.
told u leo was chio..
happy.gif

yu,
elicia is really rounder..
happy.gif

but still as cute n smart

yuru,
if u put all the gal bb in high heels, and line them next to steffi, none will match her la..
cooked tomatoes more nutritious? is it? tat makes me happy....

POTATO DIARY: Trip to Chloe's private zoo
Aunty dAffy so nice, host a gathering at her beautiful place.. machiam go zoo.

Psst..cindy, my mummy calculated, there are more gals than boys here tonite. so she say must turn on my charm.. she say all 3boys here are good catch. hope my lucky red shoes bring me luck!
btw, you are my rival too hor....
419846.jpg

Choice 1-Gentlemanly AARON: Look at his kissable lips.
419847.jpg

Choice 2-Uber chic RuiYing: Look at his cool pose. how to resist?
419848.jpg

Who to choose? theres Handsome Dean too but when his mummy came, my mummy like found long lost sister.. the two of them buried themselves in or-nee.. forget to take pics.
but my heart burn for him too.
419849.jpg

BUT WAIT.......... these gals are my competitors!

Scholar JinJin....
how I compete? my brains only 1/10000000000000 of hers.
419850.jpg

Sunshine covergirl Jean...
with a charming smile and sparkling eyes, how I compete?
419851.jpg

Classy Shermyn....
Shes so cool and oozes 'attitude'.. boys like that coolness.. how I compete?
419852.jpg

Supermodel Steffi....
Her legs goes on forever.. u know like those japanese manga comics character?
I only have stumps for legs, how I compete?
419853.jpg

Popular Natalie....
Shes so friendly and so smiley,
those sweet girl-next-door type, those that all mothers want their sons to marry. how I compete?
419854.jpg

All those not enough, still got sleeping beauty Chloe(who has the prettiest eyes)
and newcomer baby Heidi..
wah lao, shes so cute.. like a doll.even i feel like hugging her....
how i compete?
419855.jpg

LL,
your skills very good.. can capture bb biscuits dropping in mid air.

angela,
NICE meeting you and Heidi. shes a real doll.

btw,
ALL mummies n daddies who watched potato performed the classic roll-and-kick routine,
please pay $1 viewers fee to my a/c at jiat lui bank. $2 if you caught it twice.
Please note that potato had professional training and no babies should attempt that stunt at home.

Mummies,

Busy busy.... busy looking aft nat since tues so no time to come in. Wah.. really siong to look after her alone... she is so damanding nowaday, maybe i shld said notti, nowaday watever she want i must give her if not she will scream n cry non stop, buay da han.... Just wonder how my mum can dahan her.

LL, Seagal n Lac,

Tks for posting the pics, i really enjoy looking at it.

Seagal,

Nat to Shermyn : Im so hapi that u still can remember me, actually we only play for awhile only rite... Nvrmind next time i will chio u go gai gai, ok? Oh ya... forgot to tks ur mummy for the biscuit.

Nat to auntie seagal : Thank you for ur biscuit... Tell u hor, im so angry with my mummy, she still holiding on to the biscuit leh dun know when then she will open n let me eat.

Lac n mngo,

embarrassed.gif
Pls lah, i look like a king kong now.....

Shermyn to Rae-Ann,
how I dare compete with femme fatale ? your classic earthshaking manoeuver already sends me running!
kao_scared.gif

Thanks for the pics Lach. they are all very well taken. Can u send me the actual sized pics too?

Shermyn to Nat,
poor gal. i still have some packs of biscuits. if u want, call me ok. I will pass them to u secretly.

Auntie Seagal to Nat,
how can I resist your charming smiles and funny faces. they really made my day!! Pls help me teach ur shermyn jie jie the next time we meet ok? i will give u one year's free supply of biscuits in return.

Hi mommies,
Nice meeting all of you!

Lach,
Thx for the pics, so nice! And great meeting you & potato too! She's so....... cute! Esp her earthshaking stunts, keke..

Daffy,
You not working? Wanna meet at playground?? hehe..

Declan says <font color="ff0000">i am so jealous that you all had so much fun at Aunty Daffy's place. BUT it is ok, I had my fun at Kids Explore too</font>

420090.jpg

mngo,
kids explore is the one at Downtown East right?

the photos so small must use magnifying glass!

btw, how u make them like a filmstrip huh ?

seagal

yeap, at downtown east. the photo has to be small cos of this forum constrain lor. let me try another size.

to make filmstrip, i used photoshop elements
420119.jpg

Jokes juz for laughs ......
1. There are 3 Male and 1 Female pencils in a box.
The Female pencil got pregnant !!Which Male pencil is responsible?
THE ONE WITHOUT THE RUBBER.

2. Woman in bed with husband's best friend, phone rings! "YES".. OK,
BYE". She turns to her lover and says, THAT'S MY HUBBY, SAYS HE'S NOW
GOLFING WITH YOU.

3. 3 Roosters: normal, retarded and a gay.
Normal : cock-a-doodle-dooo !!!
Retarded : doodle-cock-a-dooo !!!
Gay : any-cock-will dooo !!!

4. 3 Guys were introduced to a girl.
Hi,.... I'm Peter, not a saint.
I'm Paul not a POPE.
I'm John not a Baptist...
The girl replied.. Hi !.. I'm Mary, not a VIRGIN.

5. Girlfriends are appetizers. Tastes good at any time.
Mistresses are Tomyams..Hot and spicy. Eaten frequently.
WIVES are Maggie. Eaten when there's nothing to eat.!!!

6. Income Tax officer asked a Prostitute why she puts her occupation as
CHICKEN FARMER.
She replied: I RAISED 5,000 COCKS LAST YEAR.!!

7. Why do Indians talk non stop?
Guess.... Still dunno? OK lah.....
Answer : Becoz they left their full stop on their forehead

hello everyone!

wow, so many posts and so many pics!
keep them coming, i wan to see more more more!

thank you mommies for all the beautiful pics, esp to seagal who managed to "shoot" Mr Oscar aka grumpy Dean.

May i pls request for the mommies to send me pics of the gathering?
seagal - may i have the pic of dean pls?

Thank you thank you!!

v busy since monday - no time to post, no time to read, no time to pee even!
sad.gif

Hi LL, Seagal, Lach
Thanks for sharing the pics! All the tods looked so cute, so handsome and so sweet now. Still feel sad that we couldnt attend the gathering. Dont know why Wilfred still not fully recovers! Actually last week Ive postponed his MMR jab to today but have to postpone again to next Wednesday due to his running nose. Sian!
sad.gif

LL,
When will u bring steff to the MMR jab? She is 100% recovered liao?

Yu,
Elicia indeed is roundershe eats a lot now?

Mngo,
photoshop elements? download from ? website?

hey seagal,
thanks for the cooking tips.. will try..

hey yuru,
ya the US shop selling the same mini mini ABC pasta that seagal posted.. by the way, I finally bought my dream kitchen set liao! kekeke...

hey lachesiz,
i forever like yr photos posting.. hmmm.. past 2 weeks didnt see potato at US leh.. wanted to say hello but think timing not too right.. hope this sun i see her..

mummies who r collecting the sight readers from me, books are here
happy.gif
pls check your mail.

mummies whom i promise photos. will send by tonite.

yuru,
no wonder never see ur hb take photos tat nite..
btw , u say i xuwei har... :p
thanks for the link.

btw,
how long do you ladies 'cook' the vege for bb?

eve au,
hope wilfred is better now.

elmobbger,
u r welcomed.
happy.gif

lach,
received ur pics. thanks!

cooking veges,
i used to boil in water/stock till soft but have switched to steaming them now. faster and hopefully lesser loss of nutrients through the cooking process.

how abt u ?

To all the wonderful mommies in this forum,

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

latest pic of Shannon, taken at the Garden Cafe today
happy.gif

421434.jpg

elmobbger,
i also want to see your darling!
maybe we shd arrange to meet up (after yours n before mine).

seagal,mngo
i already say i lazy, dump all vege into slow cooker before serving.
will only steam vege once in awhile.
steam 5mins can liao is it?

elmo,
shes so gentle with the biscuits.. so dainty.
Can't wait to meet her soon
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kids' Name</TD><TD>Kids' DOB</TD><TD>Kids' Age</TD><TD>Mummies' Nick</TD><TD>Next EDD</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD>10/10/04</TD><TD>1y 07m 05d</TD><TD>feline</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Vyeoz</TD><TD>14/10/04</TD><TD>1y 07m 01d</TD><TD>bbnmum</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Elicia</TD><TD>05/11/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 10d</TD><TD>Yu (francis03)</TD><TD>05/07/06</TD><TD>girl </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>08/11/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 07d</TD><TD>yuru</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Rui Ying</TD><TD>17/11/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 28d</TD><TD>KC (sunshine_bear)</TD><TD>11/11/06</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Tara</TD><TD>11/11/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 04d</TD><TD>bibip</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Kye &amp; Rae</TD><TD>27/11/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 18d</TD><TD>littletwinstars</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>29/11/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 16d</TD><TD>duffy/wooof</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Aaron</TD><TD>30/11/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 15d</TD><TD>maple_leaf</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>01/12/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 14d</TD><TD>chantelle</TD><TD>24/06/06</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Wen Wu</TD><TD>01/12/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 14d</TD><TD>rochelle</TD><TD>05/12/05</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>02/12/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 13d</TD><TD>TBL</TD><TD>25/06/06</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 12d</TD><TD>Chiart</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>14</TD><TD>Steffi</TD><TD>04/12/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 11d</TD><TD>LL</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>15</TD><TD>Dean</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 09d</TD><TD>cody</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>16</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 09d</TD><TD>evelyn (leo29)</TD><TD>03/07/06</TD><TD>girl </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>17</TD><TD>Josh</TD><TD>08/12/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 19d</TD><TD>ethel</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>18</TD><TD>JinJin</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 09d</TD><TD>YYP</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Shermyn</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 09d</TD><TD>seagal</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>20</TD><TD>Declan Isaac </TD><TD>10/12/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 05d</TD><TD>mngo</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>21</TD><TD>Trixilia</TD><TD>10/12/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 05d</TD><TD>sulivyn</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>22</TD><TD>Jeannieve</TD><TD>11/12/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 04d</TD><TD>jen</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>23</TD><TD>Andric</TD><TD>15/12/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 00d</TD><TD>stephie (blurq)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Clarise</TD><TD>15/12/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 00d</TD><TD>celt_723</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>25</TD><TD>Wilfred</TD><TD>15/12/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 00d</TD><TD>evelyn_au</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Rae-Ann</TD><TD>17/12/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 28d</TD><TD>lachesiz</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Shannon</TD><TD>17/12/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 28d</TD><TD>elmo</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>24/12/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 21d</TD><TD>wendypooh</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>24/12/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 21d</TD><TD>LH (nan)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Germaine</TD><TD>28/12/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 17d</TD><TD>elmobbger</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>28/12/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 17d</TD><TD>ac (Ainchon)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Shann</TD><TD>05/01/05</TD><TD>1y 04m 10d</TD><TD>Fatchick</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Xiang</TD><TD>18/01/05</TD><TD>1y 03m 27d</TD><TD>Yap</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Heidi</TD><TD>18/01/05</TD><TD>1y 03m 27d</TD><TD>Angela (gee)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Anthea</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>1y 00m 10d</TD><TD>Purplebear</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

If u wish to join the list, pls send ur details to me:
- Baby Name
- Baby DOB
- Mummy Name
- Mummy Nick
- Daddy Name (optional)
- Mobile
- Email address
- MSN contact
- Home Address (Street)
- Occupation/SAHM/WFHM
- Online Photo Website (if any)

<font color="ff0000">Happy Belated Mothers' Day to ALL!!!</font>

<font color="0000ff">I'll be sending out the list sometime in Jun-06... if you have changed your email, please let me know...
happy.gif
</font>

lach,
I have this 3 tier steamer which I use to steam fish and veg for shannon. For veg I steam around 10min.

Fish (cod) 10min
Spinach leaves 10min
Broccoli 12min (stem needs longer to soften)

Hi everyone,

Happy Belated Mother's day to all.

Is there any mothers going to send their precious ones to playgroups?

Maybe we can have a discussion on that.

Mosquito bite

Dam it.... nat kena another 2 mosquito bites on sun(Already ve 2-recovering, now becom 4). My hb lah....brg her go downstair walk walk after raining
angry.gif
Yty her leg look like a pig leg with the swollen, so poor thg...

Yu,

Tks for the info... will get 1 to standby.

lach,
i used rice cooker to steam - think should be about 15 mins.

yu,
shermyn's allergic to the anti-itch gel. we used to apply for her but i realised that her bite will swell twice the size recently! didn't know that it's probably allergy till we visited the pd.

now we are using Fucicort &amp; Gentriderm (given by 2 separate docs) which is more effective for her.

Hi mummies, thanks for coming to the gathering too
happy.gif

Chloe had alot of fun! So did the mummy and daddy!
Sorry got to come in so late :p

Thank you all the mummies for the photos, so pai seh, me and hubby never even bring camara down
happy.gif

Yap, I have just changed job lor, if I sound too enthusiastic, that's because I have finally found a new direction other than what I have been doing for the last 10 yrs....... oops, ya, I'm that old :p
Will be starting next week, it'll be like starting from bottom again... so good luck to myself hehee

Yuru
Chloe's room should be labeled Messy than wan xin hehee, but will welcome cindy to come and "mess" it up some more with her :p
One of these day would like to bring chloe over to play sand!

Seagal
Hubby does come in once in awhile to see when he's free
happy.gif
he also quite 38 one haha

LL
me not SAHM, but the timing might just be sligghtly better
happy.gif

Angela,
Me can't meet leh, seems to be quite pack the whole week, alot of shopping to do :p

Evelyn
u so cute, the jokes bb cannot see, RA heheee

Mossies bite
Chloe gana bite until I buay tahan, put the old school mosqito coil liao, but with fan and window opened slightly.... better lor... but one of the nights still gana 2... walor the mosqitos nowadays very armed!

Johnson and Johnson have this anti-mos lotion, which out of no resorts I would apply on chloe, even on her face.... that seems to work... If u guys need I can scan the pic to show u.

Got to go, see u guys later.
happy.gif

Hey all
I have been trying this product for the past 1 week, seem to be effective, no mosquito bite when I switch it on during Elicia sleeping in noon or night. No smell, very easy to use!!

422571.jpg

LL
Is anti-itching mosqutio gel

Seagal
I hear from my neighbour say use coconut oil those sell at indian shop also very good for mosquito bite.

Many of you know i fret over my gal's temper and tantrums.
So share something that lift my spirits abit when my gal is going to label me as a 'MEAN MUM' in the not-so-near future.
happy.gif

Someday when my children are old enough to understand the logic that
motivates a parent, I will tell them, as my 'Mean Mum' told me:

I loved you enough . . .

to ask where you were going, with whom,

and what time you would be home.

I loved you enough.

to be silent and let you discover that your new best friend was a creep.

I loved you enough.

to stand over you for two hours while you cleaned your room,

a job that should have taken 15 minutes.

I loved you enough.

to let you see anger, disappointment, and tears in my eyes.

Children must learn that their parents aren't perfect.

I loved you enough.

to let you assume the responsibility for your actions
even when the penalties were so harsh they almost broke my heart.

But most of all, I loved you enough ...

to say NO when I knew you would hate me for it.

Those were the most difficult battles of all.

I'm glad I won them, because in the end you won, too.

And someday when your children are old enough to understand the logic that
motivates parents,
you will tell them.

Was your Mum mean? I know mine was.

We had the meanest mother in the whole world!

While other kids ate candy for breakfast,

we had to have cereal, eggs, and toast.

When others had a Pepsi and a Twinkie for lunch,

we had to eat sandwiches.

And you can guess our mother fixed us a dinner

that was different from what other kids had, too.

Mother insisted on knowing where we were at all times.

You'd think we were convicts in a prison.

She had to know who our friends were, and what we were doing with them.

She insisted that if we said we would be gone for an hour,

we would be gone for an hour or less.

We were ashamed to admit it, but she had the nerve to break the Child Labour
Laws by making us work.

We had to wash the dishes, make the beds, learn to cook, vacuum the floor,
do laundry, empty the trash and all sorts of cruel jobs.

I think she used to lie awake at night thinking of more things for us to do.

She always insisted on us telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing
but the truth.

By the time we were teenagers, she could read our minds and had eyes in the
back of her head.

Then, life was really tough!

Mother wouldn't let our friends just honk the horn when they drove up.

They had to come up to the door so she could meet them.

While everyone else could date when they were 12 or 13,

we had to wait until we were 18.

Because of our mother we missed out on lots of things other kids
experienced.

None of us have ever been caught shoplifting, vandalizing other people's
property or ever arrested for any crime.

It was all her fault. Now that we have left home, we are all educated,
honest adults..

We are doing our best to be mean parents just like Mum was.

I think that is what's wrong with the world today.

It just doesn't have enough mean mums!

hey lac, sure can.. let's see if we can bump into each other this sun.. no worries, i know potato.. will say halo to her .. kekeke..

hey yuru, expo metro sale? i went too!! kekeke..

mozzie attacks.
i hate those creatures.
see it as a personal contribution to society for everyone i get rid of. wei ming chu hai!

why is it tat when bb get bitten, the swell is esp bad n persistent? potato's mozzies bites always leave a lasting legacy.. minimal 2weeks!
i have not tried those mozzie patch. heard its good. but i used those 'light-zapper thingy' at nite when we snooze. so far, been very effective.

elmobbger,
no fair.. i have not seen you gal before!
when you inviting me to your playland? :p

steaming of veg,
thanks mummies! will try to steam her veg more..
btw, if i put the meat in the slow cooker.. is it like vege, the more u cook, the less nutrients?

hey lac... who says not fair? kekeke... ok ok will try and meet up with you gals one day man!!
and yuru also.. chat to her so long never seen her before eh.. hehehe... and seagal seagal too! when are you all meeting next? aiyo.. i paiseh to join also.. u all know each other so well liao.. i ma chiam like intruder ah.. kekeke..

hey yuru, ya lor.. wont miss any chance.. although have to travel fm west to east just to reach expo.. kekeke.. of cos must kena nag by hubby then will reach expo lar.. hahaha...

got $9 famous lap top meh? wa biang.. i must have missed it!! hahaha.. i only bought the mummy giraffe and baby giraffe soft toy.. bery cute leh.. u got see them?

of cos paiseh lar.. u all like been to many gatherring, then i so sua-ku to join leh.. never been to any forum mummies gathering before.. hehehe.. also no know if my ger will behave bo.. so dont dare to try lor..

elmobbger
u should come to our forum mommy gatherings. is really fun esp when the kiddos all play together.

hi all, long time no see no hear.

Just came back from Genting trip on Tue nite. Spent 3D2N there by coach journey. Luckily got my parent to tag along and help my maid and me a lot with Min and Xiang

Xiang enjoy the rides a lot esp those with steering wheels but very limited rides for him. He is still small for the car rides and ended he sit on the floor instead of chair and happily turning the steering wheel. He cried badly when he need to get out of the rides; cried again when he realised that he cannot go for some rides.

Min as usual enjoyed herself so much with her favourite rides. She is requesting to go next mth again. It will happen if dh drived.
I managed to go for bumper car rides (finally) after all these years.
I love the cooling weather there.

Same as usual, maid gave me black faces in Genting and I dislike her taking shortcuts in caring of Xiang's despite so many reminder.
So angry that want to fire her away.
When complaint to hubby, he said that the maid can be right as she may got her own method. Told him off that he always side with maid.

Xiang finally start walking last week, now does not want to sit in stroller. Managed to say "Daddy" after imitating Min.

My mum is leaving for Japan soon (to help my brother twin). Still have not resolved the kid problem. Planning to put Min into full-day
childcare but SIL is against the idea and want to take care of her. No way for me as Min is so spoilt rotton 'cos of her &amp; faily.
My sis now confirmed that Min is 2x worse than her son (whom she find already very bad).

Happy that my boss agreed to let me work at home full-time for 4mth at least I can keep my ear open. My worst fear is that they may get injured and the maid keep quiet.

yuru, I think I bought the famous $9 laptop for my 5yo dd. The bilingual one ? Someone throw it away in floor and we still buy it though it has missing microphone.

lac, can give me more info abt the English sight word reader... miss the buy.

mosquito bit
natalie has not kenna any bite yet **touch wood** even when i brought her to malaysia where I get bitten many times but nothing happen to her. guess mosquito dont like her. :p

yu,
how are u now? My tummy really BIG!!! almost all will ask me when i pop when they see my big tummy!!!
u will be taking care of both elicia and meimei? for me my current nanny will take care of both of them during day time and I'll bring them home in the evening. A bit worry I cant cope lei. coz no one helping here...

TBL
me too... still got another 7 week to go but ppl see me will ask ' wow.. so big liao still haven't deliver?' Me now almost 60kg... so fat pig!!
Luckily for the time being, my hb is oversea, and now I staying with my parent, they can help me look after...
U still got how many weeks to go??

Yu,
hahaha... I heavier than u lah!! you are a little fat pig but I'm a giant king kong now!! :p
If nothing happens, I'll go for c-section on 14Jun. so 4 more wks to go!! cant wait to pop now.
it's good that your parents can help. For me I cant imagine what if my hubby go oversea after I pop. Dunno I one person how to handle 1 toddle + 1 newborn. Haiz... he needs to travel almost once every mth lei!!
Luckily i going to pop soon, else he needs to travel to Isreal this wk!!!!!
crazy.gif
Isreal!!! ***faint***

yu, yes, so happy that he agreed. Initially thought that need to persuade. I'm already working 3days at home now and will become fully work fr home in jun
Still worth buying the laptop as I had another version in Mandarin that has less cards yet cost me $30.

Back