(2004/06) June/July 2004 Babies

shook, so when are u planning to have No.2?

eureka, I thot you found one c/c for Rae liao? Aiyo, your Elyse looks so sweet as always! Ya, me and hubby firm to stop at one. He even prepared himself for it liao.
happy.gif
Your 2 kids really loving to each other hor? Esp your boi, he looks like he really love his sister.

piggy, I only got to see one near my office at Shenton Way. The centre is new so everything looks clean and tidy. The name is DEL-care.

jo, the centre is walking distance to my office. But I'll see another one which is just opp my office this Fri and I'll decide. Also like to see Cosy Corner since it's so cheap.

Hi mummies,
Eureka,
v.cute pictures of your gal..she is really sweet looking..
Today topic is on #2 bb? heheh..seems to be the same also at "new mum's thread".
I don't mind no #2..but hubby is not earning enough to take a longer break from teaching..so have to hold till next year than can plan for the next one.

Jo,
Tks! ZL, whichever angle, he does not appear fat to me at all! Gareth's features, yah, appear pang do do to me!

QSG,
Tat is swing at Sengkang KP
happy.gif

Ruffy,
Tks......V subjective leh, how much is then earning enuff? I have nvr associated income with no of kids we gonna have. It is the time n energy that is more of concrete concern!

Think u r doing a great job as a sahm for ryan! Read that U also v into wise saving purchases too!

Giggler,
Seriously not going for 2nd one?
Perhaps my nitemare not started yet? Sure bound to have jealousy n rivalry but we as parents must help to minimise it lor.

Rae indeed miraculously love n dote her sis??!! We r blessed. Keeping my fingers crossed!

ruffy, what wise saving purchases are u into?

eureka, I associated money with no. of kids leh. So only want to have one so that we can give her the best. From the pix, Rae really love and dote on his sis lah. Dont think too much abt jealousy and rivalry lah. It may not happened at all.

Eureka,
I still want to have my own spare cash and dun ..want to burden Hubby too much with finance issues..at present I am self supporting Ryan and myself for this 2yrs ..Hubby does the payment for the house/car..big ticket items.
Have calculated that will need to work for at least 1 yr to save up enough for 2yr NPL..
Yeah earning is subjective..but having own cash is quite essential for me.
Hubby want another boy first then can have girl..so most probably have a Doggie and later a Cow

hi all,
sorie been busy, and long time din log into this site.

Hi Ruffy,
i just searching the web for this farlin gate panel etc, and tot of coming to this website to check, and pingo, saw ur downloaded foto (cos i only look thr for bb fotos...hee). Can i check with you where u get the "gate" at 2nd hand??? I look for ebay, yahoo search, all v exp and ship in US. Original price at $155 for 6 gates leh. Thanks a lot.

hi all,

thanks for the concern... i'm at work but still weepy. think jerome can sense it cos he keep cupping my face to look into my eyes.

hope its due to the many changes n fatigue... cos really dun wan to deal with depressions rite now. think we were all quite shocked by the sudden mood swings cos i was still happily shopping w hb and jem in the morning at jurong point for a puppy, then went home to prepare lunch. halfway thru cooking i just off the stove and carried jerome and locked ourselves in the room. Now find it a bit scary and dangerous...

Hi Giggler,
The infant Centre number is 64720602. try calling in the morning when the superviser is around cos the teachers will be busy w the bbs so they seldom answer the phone.

Hi to elyse's mummy,
ur gal's pix realy heart warming... she's very adorable.

jo,
why dun noe how to play w zl? just bring urself down to his eye levels..n starts babbling nonsenses... soon he'll 'tell aka show' u how to play.

Haiz,
as for #2, i wished... but my health's getting worse... think it will be sometx before the doc approves

ruffy, your hubby prefers boy to girl hor? So you've everything all planned out lah. Since you want a doggie so you cant try now leh.

brenda, you thinking of getting a puppy? If you not feeling any better, maybe u shd go home and rest? Or go for massage or facial to de-stress. What happened to your health? Did the doc say anything wrong with you or it's just fatigue that made u lose weight?

Brenda,
Please stay happy n cheery for Jerome, he is so sweet! Remember, babies can sense our emotions greatly! Take heart!

Giggler,
Think we are living simply, tat's y still can accomodate 2 or 3kids
happy.gif
. By then, sometimes, BEST is not associated with lots of money involved too mah. Ya, i also understand every1 have different lifestyles n lifes to lead.

More importantly, couple's minds must be in line.

For Ruffy, she has made some wise saving purchases, like her gate, some cheap but quality 'musical' toys that she bot for ryan. I am impressed by her effort to hunt them down!

Ruffy,
Wow, u oreadi plan for 3! Clap clap! No matter wat, ya, money is still gd to have.

After May, u can safely work on Doggie bb liao........
happy.gif

hi
got headache, so many works to do and cannot work over time... very tired....

giggler
share with me ur view on other infant cares ok?

eureka
i think if the age gap is like 1 or 2 years, sibling jealousy may not be a concern unless the age gap is 3 years or above. reason i think is because elder toddler more grown up and always get complete love and attention from parents. so jealousy surface if new member came. for 1 or 2 years gap, elder toddler are still very young and may be happier and appreciate their new playmate.

just my analysis lah... that's why think if i want 2nd one, then better be quick.... heehee... tonight my hubby return to singapore, will ask his view tomorrow.

brenda,
ya, i did that but can only play with him for about 10mins or less then i got tired and do my own stuff liao...

Hey JO,
BINGO, think u r rite! Steady leh, ur analysis! Recalled 1 mum i met. She shared that her 7yr old girl not receptive to her 2nd current pregnancy at all. Frequently told her parents off in v stern manner 'I TOLD U B4, I DUN NEED ANY DIDI OR MEH MEH! NO NEED!' N I kept staring at the 'fierce' girl.........a bespectacled little petite 7yr old girl..........

Ah lao comes back 2nite, then starting bb dancing lor, wat ask his view tml...dun need lah.......heheheheeheh....

Ayoh u, work can nvr finish one......go pantry for awhile, take a break n chong again lor.

Kis,
If you are talking about the colourful gate/barricade.. I bought it new at KP $99.. Pringles and some other mummies also have the same thing..the only gate I bought at 2nd hand is the saftey gate for blocking out the kitchen.

Giggler,
Hubby prefers boy coz not so expensive and can share with Ryan.. I would like both.
Just came back from the library..went to return book.

Mummies,
Btw anyone know if there is an offer on Mamypoko .. my stock is running low liao!.

eureka
u also agree with my analysis? thanks for sharing ur friend experience, guess i better "warn" my hubby if now don wan no.2 mean FOREVER no more no.2 liao... hahahaha... this is how we got our first kid, initially we don wan any kid at all... then later i warn him if he seriously does not wan and if i hit 35, then no more kid forever. he think think think and said yes.

hahaha... bb dancing?

ya, work can never finish but most of the works got deadline leh... now preparing IR8A for employees... sian lah...

mon_mon, tks for ur compliements! the last time we met was at shook's plc - i've gain weight since.

shook, i'm mini pang pang. can lah. btw, chen looks really handsome!! but his pants seems a bit long?

pvl, still prefer sarah in her curls!! but with such a weather - short hair is better!!

sahm, u really promoting hving NO2 here!! look at rae and elyse...so heartwarming!!!

jo, u really switch as fast as the weather!! last wk still say NO no2, today think a bit it, v.tempt liao!!

sanrio, ashrel really big boy!! you really feed him well.

brenda,what happened?? you could be just too stress out...nvr mind, at least you remember to off the stove. it's better to let it out than to keep to urself.

mummies, jus came back frm KK, glad that the cardio said jerald's heart is doing well and the heal should closed by itself. Next appt 6mths later. Today he weights 7.9KG and measure 65cm in height.

hi Giggler,
Yah, planning to get a puppy... i gave away 7 chinchillas during my pregnancy cos my MIL dun like, so i was promised a puppy after birth. Think now is a good time since jem will be learning to crawl too..

I've hereditary heart prob and the last preg is already considered a high risk one... just din expect the recovery to be so slow. i'm still having bad cramps and dizzy spells
sad.gif

mebbe i'm just too anxious to have a 2nd bb cos the chances of me having one after 30 is very slim.

Hi eureka,
yah... they can sense our emotions very acutely... so nice rite!! i'm trying very hard to cheer up so that can happily pick him up from the centre later... even spent 20bucks to have a sumptous lunch earlier.

i made the same choice as u... choose to live simply so that can hv more kids then jem shan't be so lonely n always hv another person to confide to.

hahaha jo,
i'm opposite of u... when jem's home, i'll do hsework 10-15mins then shout,"jerome, mummy needs hug hug"

hi brenda,
hope u feel beta, dun get too stressed out
happy.gif
u muz gain some weight first... btw ur bb is at infant care, do babies there fall sick often?

eureka, think I still got to support my family so find it hard to support too many bb. Anyway, I dont think I'm fertile lah. Wow, that 7yr old girl so fierce?

jo, no problem I'll check out Learning Vision this Fri and let u know my findings. So fast, we'll need to file for Income Tax liao. Sianzzz

ruffy, quite true that u can share things with Ryan if the 2nd one is boi hor? So you can only try in May/Jun for doggie bb lah

lyn, it's a relief to know that everything is ok with Jerald hor?

brenda, I feel that health is more impt lor. So it's best that you build up your own body first before u start trying for No.2

Eureka
I din buy kitchen barricade. Whenever I cook, I lock the kitchen door n my hubby keeps Chen Chen company but Chen Chen screams n cries. Aiyo, me heart not in the smoke (xin bu zha yang), makes my cooking std inconsistent
hm...corner guards r con, I thot of buying. Thx for helping me to save $. Chen Chen starts to open drawers n sliding door, how ar?
Can let Elyse wear kor kor's costume? Of coz I m v happy to get Rae's for Chen Chen. I thot of keeping the costume for no 2. After dat pass on to some1 else. Agree wif u, the costume wear once or twice only
U wanna lay your teeth on Chen Chen's arms, bcareful of his kong fu kick. My bro likes to "bite" Chen Chen's legs. Chen Chen gives him the kong fu kick
Rae is a loving kor kor. Both Rae n Elyse r so gd looking
Montage oso take up a lot of memory leh. C how, may b I post the shots in the photo shot link

Jo
ZL 10+kg. Wow another big bb, can fight wif Ash.

giggler
I din plan when to hv no 2. Let nature takes it's course. Afterall my da yi ma havent knock on my door

hi ruffy,

oh, so i misunderstand, blur me. ya, ur plastic gate is playzone brand. saw it too, but ex leh, so looking ard to see if got cheaper version. But if really no choice, may buy it. K, thanks.

Hi Brenda,
U r doing well! Just pour out/vent out/let it out if necessary!

Hi 5, i agree with u. HB n i promise not to trouble our kids when old, either way, they dun disturb us too
happy.gif
. But I think shd anything happen to us n with Rae alone, he will be v stressed out. Another sibling can at least be there n ease the load, or cushion the misery better. Qing Ming also not so lonely.

I totally agree with giggler too. Health is utmost important. Take things easy, build up a better constitution 1st..everything will fall into place swee swee, k?

Giggler,
Yar, I also think the 7yr old girl so fierce! Kids, scary.

Lyn,
Relief! Jerald can overcome anything, surely! BTW, i no idea how heavy or tall is elyse liao???!!! No more jab until 1yr, rite?

Jo,
Wow, super sian leh......IRA8.........whole co?? Draggy but it will be over.....

Mummies,
Me ah soh liao. Went cold storage, got those broth demo. kenna lured into buying, cooking later, hope it is not disastrous!
happy.gif
<font color="ff0000">Lyn</font>, I tempted to try making those jelly u made last time? Bot ingredient home n happily wanna make for my 14 guest last sat. U know wat? I got no mould at home..........sotong. Ended up rushed to buy emicake d24 durian puffs for my guest. Phew!

shook, it's good to let nature takes its course lah. At least, not so pressurizing.

eureka, nowadays kids are very mature hor? Hahaha. You really blur leh, shd have plan early for your guests mah.
happy.gif

Hi mommies,
I know I Know I always disappear nowadays... sorry lah! Anyway, saw the pics posted and miss u gals sooo much! Gosh! When are we having the next meeting???? Can't wait!!!

as usual, chen chen, elyse, sarah... looks sooo adorable (only seen this page)!!! Ssssmmmooooocccchhhhh.... don't worry mommies I got no germs lah!

Hoping to come in more often.

hi shook
apologies, haven't login for the past few days. for the bottles collection, ur hubby mind if he collect from my mum's place at Sin Ming Ave, v near bishan. I'm staying at my mum's place for the next 2 weeks, i just got discharged from the hospital. got admitted last friday nite after 2 days of high fever, doc found my tonsils in v bad condition, they cant bring down the fever with anti-biotics so i got them removed on Sat. i pm u my hp no u can sms me to confirm when ur hubby can collect but can only sms from tomorrow onwards cos hp with hubby now.

Lyn
U gain wt since we last met? R u pulling our legs agn?
OK u join our pang pang club as the kam jiet mini pang pang
Ya the pants of the CYN costume is indeed too long for Chen Chen. Chen Chen is like my hubby, long body short legs
sad.gif
Hey, u wanna take Jerald's pic wif dat costume? I lend u. Jerald abt the same wt as Chen Chen. But the pants may look even longer as Chen Chen is longer. Never mind can fold up the bottom of the pants
Gd dat Jerald's heart is progressing well. A gd start of the yr of Rooster

Brenda
U kept 7 chinchillas, wow your hse muz b v big
U build up your health now. Eat nutricious food then hv no 2. Personally find dat giving birth weaken my health

Giggler
Ya having kids shld not b a pressurized thing. We pressurized enuff in the office

Eureka
Use Elyse's toys as mould
lol.gif
. Can use ice cube tray in emergency. Of coz the mould is better n nicer

Viv
Dun hv to apologize. U r not feeling well mah. How r u now? Hv gd rest. If it is inconvenient to collect the bottles fm u, can always get fm u later after u recover. Jana wif u?

QSG

I don't freeze the stock. For 3 day's usage, its ok to store in normal fridge temperature. Is your gal eating well?

Giggler

Alicia protest being confined in the playpen, so i also follow Ruffy's style, open one side so that whn she has enuf of it inside, she can just crawl out.

Shook

Ya, i let Alicia crawl ard the carpeted Aisles on the plane.....can't confine her all day to the seat la..10 hrs flight leh...bbs very inquisitive and like to explore...plus so many other kids on board so Alicia follow them ard too
happy.gif
Flight attendants and passengers are very understanding towards bbs.

Alicia is also like Chen Chen, starting to pull open the drawers etc...think i'll get the kitchen gate.

Eureka

Tks for the advice on buying the gate. I'll go get it. Elyse is really sweet
happy.gif

Brenda

I broke into tears too first week after delivery and was depressed for the first mth or so....we all hv our downs....take heart, ur definitely not alone....but eventually, our cute bouncing bbs are the fruits of our labour!

Wow...the talk tday is about having bb #2! You gals all ready? I think i just started to feel more comfortable with bb #1 now.....how to think of #2 yet? Guess those with bbsitters may find it easier....but looking after alone....its a lot of mental preparation....i feel

BTW, more pictures frm the trip:

251652.jpg
251653.jpg
251654.jpg
251655.jpg
251656.jpg

Viv,
so sudden n serious! Are u discharged? R u the 1 that mentioned hb will be outstationed? Ayoh, untimely! Anyway, do take care n rest much.

Shook,
By taking things naturally for 2nd bb is already planning liao, dun u think so?

Oh ya huh, can use their blocks as mould, y nvr think so? Next time, forum mum's bb gathering, I will consider doing so n give u the largest serving.
happy.gif

Giggler,
Ya, u go open ur eyes big big, talk n listen to kids. Sometimes, ur jaw will drop with disbelief. V mature n smart!

During last sat gathering, 1 gal toddler was talking to my hb v confidently. Hb so impressed n asked his friend, the mum, how old the girl. Born in yr 2002, same as Rae! Oh mine, talking so well. The girl born in mar n rae in dec. 9mths apart but vast difference! Size n everything! PPle say girls are generally smarter n faster in many ways?

My ILs used to sing praises abt how smart their grandson is (rae) but now keeps saying Elyse much faster then Rae?????!!!

Oh ya Shook,
Regarding those child guard........haiz.......commercial ones do not work well leh. Ended up hor, we use ruffia string, spoilt earpiece, string the handles of cabinets together. We use towels to wrap ard sharp edges n corners. Work wonder but unsightly. No one come to our hse. Initially, will remove when got visitors, nowadays, cant be bothered. Afterall, hse with kids, wat do u expect???
happy.gif

Pringles,
Ur foto all look so relaxed. I like the 4th foto especially, 5th foto also v cute. Alicia looks big gal with papa in the foto!

Kitchen barricades, not only to prevent our bbs frm crawling in now. It is for the toddlerhood stage too. Some kids luv to ransack kitchen cabinets n drawers.......some luv to play with washing powder etc........some luv to go into toilets without adults' supervision........

Kitchen doors are ok too.

HIIIIIII EMILY,
How r u? Hey, Nestle came up with cereal porridge that turned me off totally. Cereal with orange ? Cereal with chicken? yuk, I wont let my kids try at all. Imagine the fresh chicken kena slaughtered, grind into powder n preservative added n we feed our bbs! Heheheheh, maybe i think too much?
happy.gif

hi mummies
i am waiting for my hubby home.... bb is sleeping so log on to chit chat.

lyn
hahaha... woman is like weather mah.... just now kept thinking about your wedding photos, so slim... me thinking to go on diet but hor... i watched the CNY eve programs, the fortune teller said Ox cannot go on diet this year... funny right? hahahaha

brenda
aiya... me really lack of motherly love leh... oh, u r suffering depression? maybe u need to share with ur friends about your feeling... not to only one friend but more! then after repeating ur complaints for so many times, u will also feel sick of it and at the end, u may wonder why u so upset about it. don keep them to urself. i tot this is the reason why woman lives longer than man? heehee

huh? chances of having one after 30 very slim? oi, who said! me got pregnant just after first try when i age 31 leh...

giggler
hmm.... i think you are quite soft spoken type... do u easily get bully by others?

eureka
u so funny, always call hubby ah lao... this morning my office aunty also mentioned ah lao, i find it quite familiar and asked her what it means, she said hubby lor...

aiya... as for ur jelly mould, u can pour to those tupperware (since tupperware brand is a must have for all ah soh) mah... then later cut to squares or triangle lor... or use cookies cutter to cut them.

shook
eureka said the table corner guard are con? i also tot of buying... tot of getting them for my tables... on saturday, zl hit his mouth against our short living room table.

Ayoh LYn,
I like all these foto, so sentimental!
Jerald looks like u (last foto) n u look like ur mum (?), motherly figure!
happy.gif

hmm... what am i talking... zl hit against the table has nothing to do with the table corner. guess the best solution is to hide my living room table!

Jo/Shook,
Our clever bbs know how to peel those table guards out k...........
happy.gif

Me no gd in dialects too-'ah lao', heard my friends calling so smoothly n naturally, I follow suit lor.

Cookies cutter, dun have lah. Me nvr try baking, home econ thingy.......not creative enuff!

Giggler, dun think she is soft leh. Think she is easy going n chin chye.........just my superficial impression though, reading her post n having met her once.
happy.gif

U cant slim dn this year ah? FOrtune teller also say I fat for the rest of my life
rofl.gif
........wonder y she included this in the fortune telling session!!!!

eureka
attached very blur photos, the vest looks familiar? heehee...
now u can see his lotus arm? on saturday, my friend came to my place and kept taking pics of his lotus arms and legs.

251701.jpg
251702.jpg
251703.jpg
251704.jpg

Jo,
hahahahaha........so sentimental.........rae wore this b4, then elyse n zl also have! Y u say vest ah, not romper meh?
happy.gif

ZL n elyse can be couple liao lah! NO leh, still dun think zl is fat despite the lotus arms
happy.gif
!

251709.jpg

hi eureka
heehee... is romper har? me still not very use to bb stuffs term. last time me not interested in bb until i decided to have one myself.

aiya... why elyse can smile in every photos leh???? so envy! why my zl cannot leh!!!!

oops, forgot u don like baking so don have cookies cutter. heehee....

hahahaha.... fortune teller said u fat for the rest of life? err.... r u serious?

hahaha, couple? zl should feel lucky liao!

Pringles
Were Alicia's knee n hands black black fm crawling on the flr in the cabin?
Beautiful pic all of them
Alicia is so zhai holding only 1 hand on the side of the cot
Is dat a spa on the 1st pic?
Ya not easy to handle 2 all by yourself

Eureka
v creative idea to safe guard your bb. Thx for sharing
BTW, whenever u open drawers, gotta remove the string, troublesome hor? Well for the sake of your kids. Wat to do. How u secure towels to the corner of the sharp edges?

Lyne
Jerald looks like u. U were so chubby n cute when u were a bb
The lady is your mum? As slim as u

Jo
Did ZL bleed? Poor boi, muz b then painful. Aunty Shook sai yang
The fortune telling part so detail

Emily, you very busy with work?

Viv, how are u feeling now? Hope u recover soon.

shook, I also feel that my health weakened after giving birth. I've bought chix essence hoping to bu my body but still got no time to drink yet. Hope your dream comes true in having No2!

Pringles, I go home and check if my playpen can be opened at the side. Looks like your family enjoy yourself hor?

eureka, I agree that gals develop faster than boys in general leh. Think kids nowadays got more exposure? Wow, you quite chun in analysing someone's character leh. Bingo I'm chin-chye but not soft-spoken. The fortune teller told u cos she didn't want you to waste your effort in losing weight mah. hahahaa.... Where did u go for your fortune-telling?

lyn, are those your bb photos? Jerald got traces of you hor? I also found out recently that Vane looks like my hubby when he was young.

jo, no lah I dont get bully from pple lah. Guess I'm not soft-spoken but I'm quite easy lor. I'll try to avoid troubles as much as possible. So qiao that u got the same rompers as eureka.

Pringles, Dana is not eating very well, she was quite okay when she just started on cereal but now dun like. I tried porridge with spinach and carrot also dun like. Just tried brown rice porridge also. She dun like too. Even milk she is drinking very little, at 6.5 months she is only about 6.6KG. Wondering if she dun like the taste of the porridge so thought of trying cooking it with stock. PD said she got ezcema so cannot take meat till 9 months , wondering if its okay if just use meat stock. Any idea?

Giggler &amp; Shook, I also felt my health not as good as before childbirth.Nowadays, my hands and legs can feel abit numb for hours. Btw, do any of the mummies here take tonics on a regular basis? I didn't take anything and dun exercise dunno if that's the reason why health not good also.

Hi hi !!
Thanks to those mummies who intro me to avocado with cereal!!! Jerome enjoys it very much yesterday evening and we had a great time together! halfway thru the feed, he pull my hair and gave me a smooch with his mouth covered w avocado :p now i pass this to u gals SSSMmmmooooch !!

Feeling better now.. Hb skipped his class last nite and chat w me... hahahah, keep assuring me that i'm doing fine. hmmm, i'm also hoping that things will be more settled now after CNY.

Hi Jo,
No lah... u where got lack motherly love? look at ur zl!! so well taken care and adorable...

hahahha but after looking at the pics i think i might not buy those rubber mat afterall.. can 'peel' off so easily

eureka,
i like elyse... always smiling
happy.gif
auntie intro u to jerome can? forget abot zl :p

Hmmm... may be we can share share recipe to 'bu' mummies at the same time exchanging recipes for our bbs.

Giggler,
Chix essence no use... i took quite a lot already.

Hi Jo,
Hahah... no-no, i agree after 30 still can hv bbs. its my heart condition the doc's worrying abt. so mummies out there after thirties!! continue ur bb dancing since u can :D

Morning Mummies,
Hehehehhe....for mummies going for #2.......just to share.....hey, maybe i v sentimental type.

Last year cny I was expecting elyse. I brought Rae to chinatown in that stripe romper as above. This romper was packed away later. Then this year cny, I go dig it out n let Elyse wear to chinatown......hmmmmm.......so happy. Great sweet memory
happy.gif
...me gila mummy hor?

Giggler,
Got playpen can open by the side meh? Think Ruffy n Pringles talking abt their playard issit? If I read correctly
happy.gif
?

I went to such fortune teller when I just graduated. V fun n thrilling mah, wat's my future ahead.......more than a decade ago liao, think it is a hk lady near waterloo st. Never been to any1 after that. Dun want to know my future now, wat will be will be..........

Jo,
Aya, sure have some typical noti ugly foto lah......see here :

251798.jpg

Dun know want to laugh or cry?

251799.jpg

Typical yelling gesture

251800.jpg

Like ZL, snatching camera...........

Hi Shook,
How to describe huh.......see pix for the unsightly child guard here, the white cabinet behind. See the earpc, the towel, the ruffia string at the other sides? Drawers, I dun have many ard....heng ah. Crack ur head lor.....Some time also heng suay, not all kids 'shou duo duo'.....

251801.jpg

Prior to this, Rae would bring papa 100+ cd in out in out, slam the door open close...headache n bo eng to pack after him. Stringed them up, he also nvr protest much....luckily! The towel is to protect his eyes. When he was barely 1yr old n learning to walk steadily, he nearly poked the handle by the side of his eyes......v risky!

<font color="ff0000">Hi Brenda,</font>
Good to 'see' u cheerful n chirpy again! U r really doing fine, just weary. Hb is sweet, Jerome is sweet, wat's more can be more sweet
happy.gif
?

After viewing Elyse's few ugly foto here, Jerome n ZL all run away till miles away liao lah.........hahahahahha......

<font color="ff0000">Hey Jo,</font>
U mentioned that ZL looks like u. But hor, ZL v boyish look leh, wondering how u look? ha, ur 2nd 1 a boy again, how? Must check his thigh's segment liao lah..........Boy also v cute, girl also cute.......healthy n easy bbs most important!

wah so many nice fotos posted.

jo,
zl is not fat lah, he n ashrel buddy, more meaty loh.

eureka,
the fotos of rae n elyse alwy so 'wen xin'. mus hav make some mummies here xin yang yang n want to try for no. 2 v v soon. me not tinking of tat now, may stop at 1 or really dun noe.. c how lah. now i shall enjoy ashrel company to the fullest.

pringles,
tat's my wori. if ashrel cant slp well, he super cranky n u noe how loud he can cry n scream.. tink all the passengers wish we cld get off the plane then.

dear mummies,
did anyone encounter tis? ashrel like 'jia buay pa' despite being such a big eater. i kind of wori?? if i brg c pd, sure tink i 'siao' n too much $ to spend, cos he is eating well wat. he can fin 1 bowl of cereal ie. 6 milk scoops n 1 hr later fin 180ml of milk yet af 2-3 hrs v hungry agn. i try dun give to him but he cry until so badly. wen give milk, he fin drking v v fast. i noe tat for him, if he's not hungry, will still drk but slowly n admiring 'scenery'.. if v fast mean hungry. how ah???

i hav some b/w fotos of ahsrel to share.
251828.jpg
251829.jpg
251830.jpg

the bb pool 'belongs' to ashrel on a wkday.
251831.jpg

Hahhaahha Sanrio, Pringles,
This thread kena monopolized by our bbs' foto......sahms!

Sanrio,
Ashrel looks like a girl here........nice foto! 1st foto so happy!

Wow, the pool is so inviting leh......is that ashrel there, so mini!

shook
thanks for ur saiyan... not bleeding but zl mouth looks longer with the red mark beside his lips :-|

hi brenda
oh, heart problem... do take care! the rubber mat abit useful is when zl fall, he will knoc on the rubber mat than marble floor... but quite troublesome to clean those rubber mat. zl can peel off and bite the alphabets.

hahaha, elyse crying look same as zl. will send u next time when i am at home. u claimed those photos are ugly but elyse still looks cute lah! too bad ur hubby not interested in taking those professional photos for elyse. aiya, they said this is always the case, 1st one will have many many many photos, then 2nd one lesser.

wow... rae 2 years old looks so big liao... like same size as my friend's 5 years old boy.

ya lor... i also wondering why my frens said zl zl looks like me when i was younger and chubby. maybe i got Ah Gua look :-( ok, next time post my photo here... or we will see during March gathering... hahaha

actually i always like boys but since i got one boy, so don mind to have one girl... but skarly looks like me then die... another small Ah Gua.

giggler
icic... so eureka is right about u. heehee...

sanrio
black and white photos not bad hor...... the 1st one is good!

Hi all, yes have been sooo busy... no time to even check my mails. Ai yoh... u gals talk soo much, I get headache already just reading the posts.

btw, a word of caution... I heard that the pollution level is of an unhealthy level, so if possible, don't bring bb out better.

eureka, elyse cry look like ethan. I miss ethan so much when I am at the office. Nowadays, he always cry when I go away... sob sob...

sanrio, ur boy looks so happy!!
happy.gif
ethan is 8.2kg now. Bak bak... ehehheee....

Hi gals!
So many photos! Me too busy with Ian on my own, no time to read everything, much less post!

Wah, Sanrio, the pool so empty.... maybe I should bring Ian too. It's damn crowded on Sunday; we went to take a look last month. How come Ash doesn't get darker with all that swimming? How often do you bring him? Ian seems darker with the few dips that we've brought him liao... hehehe..

Pringles, your photos are lovely. You'll have them as wonderful memories in future. Alicia is as botak as Chen Chen and Ian. Hehehe... Clarence still looks the same. Hope to see you at next month's gathering at my place.

Hey gals, shall we fix a date for the gathering? 19th and 26th are both fine with me.

Eureka, I just bought the table corners from Safety First. Keep dropping off... sigh... why didn't I read your advice earlier? Elyse and ZL look like Fimbles characters in that romper! Their photos are so lovely!

Giggler, I take chix essence, hashima, ginseng off and on but I think no use leh... still feel weak esp when Ian wakes up so frequently at night. My sleep training aborted cos me too softhearted.

Back