(2004/02) February Babes

Happy Belated Birthday to Kyla!!! What a wonderful princess birthday party you got
happy.gif

Linda
Max is a nice name. Very boyish
happy.gif
We've few names in mind too - Ethan, Aden, Ryan, Matthew, James. Jay prefer Aden, Daddy likes James and I chose Matthew. Gonna draw lots to decide I guess..haha

Yes we're entitle to 6 months maternity and with the leave c/f, most likely I'll be out of office for 7 months. Hopefully there's still job for me when I returned..heh.

Van
Baby has been kicking me very actively. More active than Jay if I recalled correctly
happy.gif

S$260 is a good price for a daily helper and you can still enjoy your privacy at night. I pay S$260/mth now for part time help that come twice a week to clean up the house.

Ruffy
You're so engaged in Ryan/Roy's development
happy.gif

Are you still into the baking business. Let me know if you do, I cant resist cookies and cakes
happy.gif
With CNY coming, is a good time for you to bake.

hi mommies
I'm going to hire a myanmer maid soon. She works in Singapore for 2 years before, spoke to her over the phone and both hubby and I find her ok. Now waiting for her to send her photo before we decide to hire her or not.

Thanks to all for your feedback, at least now I know if I dun hire her I can still manage without one.

Van/Ruffy
Can you advise me is it necessary to get these stuff for baby. I keep pondering should i buy or not.

1. baby detergent (for laundry and bottle)
2. food warmer

Anyone know what happen to Pink, she has not write for a long time?

Gisele,

Baby detergent- never bought it..even for Ryan last time. I just use the normal laundry detergent + softner and dump all the clothes inside together
happy.gif

Food warmer- never used it also..coz Roy was/is never on bottle..so no need to warm up milk...also if I give milk to them it is normally in room temperature. You can use thermos to keep the food warm.. but I'm never in the habit of bringing food out for the kids..even now.. we just grab food ( porridge/noodles) from outside.

The new stuff I bought for Roy then were
1. 1 new pacifier- bad buy..coz he never really used it.
2. Nappy rash cream
3. Stomach binder
4. Cord sprit
5. a few sets of new clothes
I think thats about it..coz the rest are Ryan's recycled stuff.. I think you also should have most of the stuff left over from Jay right?

What cakes/cookies you want? You e-mail me and I try to do for you.
happy.gif
Won't be doing anything big scale coz have my other projects to handle also.

ruffy_happy,
thanks
happy.gif

Gisele,
cannot compare the charges for domestic helper btwn sg n here lah. generally their avg salary is already lower compared to sg. if we were to get those hourly paid helper, their pay will be like 8-12rmb which is like S$1.60-2.40?!?!!

for the laundry, i'm using the "left over" 1 refill pack (we sent from sg to swe). didnt use tat in swe eventually cos i started to wash A's clothes with ours then. i'm thankful i have tat cos S's skin was a little sensitive aft birth (still no idea if its due to the water when she bath or clothings washed by the hospital). the PD n nurses juz told me its normal for babies to have tat but i dun remember seeing babies in sg having tat... she has small bumps tat looks like mozzie bites on her body. anyway tat cleared off when we back home. intend to try the normal laundry detergent aft finishing tis pack. hope she'll be ok with tat.

as for bottle detergent, i have been using our normal liquid household ones. food warmer i do have 1 for A but passed on to my sis and i didnt intend to let tat take up our luggage space. so far when i need to warm the frozen EBM, i'll juz let it sit on a bowl of hot water for 5-10mins. we have hot n cold water on our tap so its easy. it's indeed useful with A then cos we dun even boil water so no hot water readily :p both A & S r seldom on bottles, unless the frozen EBM r approaching 3 mths - i'm a lazy mummy
happy.gif

Hi Wendy
Welcome!
I am FTWM with one girl and another boy on the way in June.
happy.gif

Hi Shimmrs
Nice party!!! Pathetic meh? At least you got a theme wor? hahaha... most impt is that the participants enjoyed themselves lah.
You made those jellies? Very nice!!! Hehehe... I got sweet tooth.
Me feeling fine and fat. ahaha... getting big liao in my 17th week. Not very used to it after so long.

Hi Van
Yes!!! I hate ironing too! Cannot imagine I have no helper already... a sign I am getting spoiled.
Yes!! I missed the fluttering movements too. But baby is not very active now, moving slightly one day and somedays I cannot feel at all. I read back tory's entries, I only felt her in my 20th week. So ok lah.

Hi ruffy
you really very diligent in educating the boys.
happy.gif
U be baking pineapple tarts?

Hi gisele
I Like Ethan
happy.gif

Good that you shortlist a maid.

Laundry Detergent - Never used it too.
Bottle cleanser - I am still using for tory's milk bottles. Will continue lor, since baby will be using.

Food warmer - never used one. I bring hot water flask out to make milk. Dun like the idea of leaving milk un-drank for long. Even if milk is too lukewarm, I place in bowl of hot water. I only got a thermal flask for bringing porridge out.

happy.gif
Alike Ruffy, I also realised there is nothing much to buy liao. Only pacifier and some new teats, perhaps new clothes for bringing him home from hospital and for full mth bah...

Linda,
i'm being spolit too! most of the time i'll ring for food delivery than to step into the kitchen to see wats available in the fridge/freezer. when i spot dirt/dust in whichever corner, i always tell myself - "nvm, ah yi coming later/tmr" :p

still have lots of space for the little one to so sommersaults n kickboxing now. enjoy, b4 he starts powerful karate in time to come without u realising
happy.gif
hmm... i really miss those feelings...

Hi to all mommies!

Gisele

Thanks for asking about me. Appreciate your concern.
happy.gif

Mommies

Sorry I have not written in here for some time. I have been rather busy.

In Nov, D suffered a serious fracture of her left arm (yes, serious fracture...her humerus broke into two
sad.gif
). She had a cast on for almost a month. Two pins were inserted also in order to hold the bones in place for healing. The cast and pins have since been removed. Her healing has been fine, just that now we have to exercise diligently with her to help her flex her left elbow again. On the night of her fall, I had the experience of following her into the operating theatre! She was quite traumatised and in pain, but I must say she reacted rather calmly for a child her age. She was quiet (and sad) most of the time before and after the procedure. Almost needed to have an open surgery to join back the bones but God provided an experienced orthopedic and he joined the bones without needing to operate on her.

We went to HK for a short trip. Stayed in TST for two days and another two days in disneyland (sorry kyla, did not have time to visit you in shatin). We had a good family time. Also went Genting with my parents, siblings and BIL in Nov. Fun.
happy.gif

Both girls are in the same session in the same kindy this year! Finally!
happy.gif
So glad and relieved I have 'tahaned' the past years and this year, they are in sch at the same time. phew... as I think back now, I dunno how I endured those times, except by the grace of GOD!

So this year, in the morning, I have precious personal time! Even when doing housework also can feel happy cos there is peace in the house :p In the afternoon, I will use the time to teach the girls or work (as a tutor). This year on, must teach D more. and prepare S for pri 1! Stress!

Sorry ah... so long-winded. Long time never wrote...

Van

I am so glad you have a helper and dinner delivery to rely on. So you are more "hao3 ming4" now, ya? Am sure you are having good bonding with S.
happy.gif

Gisele

Great to hear you have 6 months of leave!!! You will have good time of bonding with bb and Jay too!
happy.gif

R u going to directly hire this myanmar maid?

Been contemplating getting a helper but... always back out in the end... would be great if there is a reliable and honest helper at home. If I had one, I would like to do some PT teaching back in sch and when I return after work, can still take care of my kids ... the helper will handle the cleaning and meals plus fetching the kids from sch bus. but it is really not easy to get a good helper these days.

Shimmrs

Kyla is so pretty and photogenic. The party definitely did not look pathetic. why did you say that? She is 4! So fast.. planning for #2?

Must say you look very good in this new hair style. Not bluffing you!
happy.gif

Linda

you will get back in shape easily after delivery, i believe.. so dun be too worried about feeling full...
happy.gif
Eat well for a healhy bao bao!

pink_tulip,
oh dear, i suppose u didnt feel any better than D in the OT. glad to hear that she is healing well and pray that she'll get over the incident as time passes.

personal time - now i start to envy... but of cos i do enjoy the bonding with S
happy.gif

A is still having his sch hol until next tues. very tiring for me to have both of them at home. still prefer to be out of the house with them. at least end of the day everyone is drained
happy.gif

Pink
Nice to hear from you again
happy.gif
Sorry to hear that D has to go through this. Thank GOD for giving her the strength and blessing during this difficult time. How did she fall? In school or from bed?

Yes most likely I will do a direct hire. My ex part time maid who is working in Egypt now recommended her to me. Actually I'm still not totally comfortable of getting a maid. She will be at my aunty's place with baby and not alone at home so should be ok I hope. It is not easy to find a reliable maid, from what I gather from my colleagues, one must be very lucky to get a good one. Just keeping my finger cross xx

I still prefer Van's kind of arrangement, a daytime helper and a cook.

hi mommies
Thanks for your assurance
happy.gif
I'm now convinced there is no need to buy baby detergents and food warmer
happy.gif

Van
Lucky that you can call for food delivery anytime. Over here, the food delivery is yucky and only Mac and pizza hut food delivery are edible.

Ruffy
No need to bake specially for me, thanks. Thought if you're collecting order for CNY than I want to place order as well
happy.gif

thks for the warm welcome.

may i just chk, are your 4yo toilet train for the night aldy?
mine is still wearing pampers to bed at night, and sometimes for his afternoon nap...

Morning mummies,

PT,
Shocked to hear that Dorcas had to go through such a tramatic experience. * Kisses and hugs to her. She is a very brave young girl to be so strong in an operating theatre. Hope that she has recovered.

Gisele,
cravings for CNY bakes keke.. not really doing any but may try doing kueh bankit next week if there is time..quite busy nowadays with Roy..as he is super active. Good luck on your maid.

Hi Wendy,
My elder boy has been toilet trained day n night since 3 yrs old. so far quite okay..no accidents but he does mess up the toilet at times when he goes to toilet by himself in the middle of the night.

Hi Pink
Oh dear, must be a rough patch. Glad that Dorcas is so brave and strong and that everyone had enjoyed themselves in HK and Genting.

happy.gif
You "shou3 de1 yun2 kai1 jian4 yue4 ming2" hor? Those precious few hours is really impt for yourself, or even used to prepare afternoon work with girls or just catch some TV programs or read. PEACE. kekekeke.... And treasure that time cos, when Sarah goes Pri 1, lagi stress again, but I guess with your experience as a school teacher, you will cope better!

Slimming down - hmm... might be diff now that I dun have to do housework. And I am bigger than that time with tory.
sad.gif
However, not too concern with that now lah, cant be helped.

Hi Gisele
I read from papers that myanmar maids are good. More obedient and soft spoken. Only language and food problem. Me also thinking to try one after my current maid's contract expires in Dec this year. Let me know your experiences.

Actually once we get used to the presence of the helper will be alright lah. Just that my elder dun react well with her when I am around, so I suspect I will still be the main caregiver for BOTH kids when baby arrives. helper will do household chores and cooking under supervision lor. I intend to do my confinement alone this round. Crossing my fingers I can handle it.

Hi Wendy
My girl also need diapers for naps and night sleep. Sometimes she will be dry for naps but definately NOT for night times. During naps, she ever slept thru even though she wet herself in the car. I think she no feeling yet leh. hahaha

hi mummies,
S chuckled for the 1st time tis evening when i was playing with her!
kao_smile.gif
juz recorded in her baby journal and cant wait to tell everyone hahaha... - easily contented mummy :p

A started to behave notti recently, probably 2 weeks ago
sad.gif
he bit n pinched meimei, hit n kicked daddy, talks back to me when i'm doing explaining n discipline, bites n puts anything into his mouth (daddy's iphone, nintendo ds stylus, etc. anything tat seems chewy). have talked to him abt it and he said he didnt know why he did those things!!! of cos when he hurt meimei, i make sure he apologised and he'll be the one to comfort her. i asked since he likes to hurt meimei and cant love her if we shld send her back to the hospital (of cos pray hard at tat moment he's not going to agree), he insisted no and can even tell me bcos he loves her and wants her. i really wonder wat happened to my little understanding boy. since he's still protective towards S, i suppose its not due to jealousy? maybe its another phrase of attention seeking? he is turning violent towards daddy, could it be anything tat daddy done or said had upset him? daddy will be out of town again, will observe if daddy's presence causes his change, since things happened (if i remember correctly) aft daddy returned from sg & sz.

wendy,
My boy sort of self-trained on toilet learning. it juz happened on 1 morning we woke up to see his clean diaper on the toilet floor and he was back in his bed sleeping with only his PJ set. since then we switched to pull ups - easier for him to wear, in case of accidents. tat followed with few days of toilet lights not off, until hb decided to light candles in the toilet
happy.gif

Dear Mommies
Thanks for browsing thru Kyla's pixs.
happy.gif
Not pathetic? Really? I thought it was, such a small group of people.. Yes, I am glad our birthday girl enjoyed her party and I belived the adults, too, had fun, especially when they get to watch the slideshow I prepared featuring Kyla's pixs from birth till now.

Pink
Its nice to see your post! I am SHOCKED when I read what poor Dorcas had went thru! I teared when I read about how brave and calm your little girl was during the whole process! How did she fall?

Oh, you came to HK! Its ok you didnt get to meet up with us, I can understand. Good that you and your family had fun on both hol trips.
happy.gif
Will check out your new pixs in your album.

Oh thanks for your compliment on my new hair. Er.. but i look fatter right?

Linda
Dun worry, I strongly believe you are still one sexy mommie even with a bulge! You are one sexy babe and will remain one, trust me! Maximus is a cool name for Tory's baby brother.
happy.gif
Good choice.

Oh yes, the jellies and cookies are made by me.
happy.gif

Gisele
I used baby detergent during the 1st year when i had Kyla. Tried both forms. I would recommend liquid detergent if you want to use it. Powder stinks your clothes if there is insufficient sun to dry your little clothes.
happy.gif
As for the food warmer, you can save your money! Its useless and waste of my time! Dip your bottle into any large cup of hot water can fix your warm milk faster.
happy.gif
haha.. my choice will be baby James for Jay's little brother! Will baby be sharing the same room with Jay? Hee.. is it too early to discuss this?

Wendy
Kyla is in the process of diaperless training at nights. However, she still needs one if she didnt go toilet before she sleeps. She can do without diapers during nap hours. This girl is very lazy to go toilet by herself long as she is at home. She will scream for me when her bladder cannot tahan anymore! Very naughty!

Van
Oh dear! What could have caused Avos to change? I think should be temporarily, dun be too upset. He could have been "hurt/upset" unknowingly or could he have dreamt of something which he thought it was real, which have caused him to feel jealous towards meimei? Its just my guess... update us again.. yar?

Morning mummies,
Van,
I think Avos is seeking attention.. coz Ryan is about the same.. every morning now..get super emotional..then come the long story.. I am sick.. I have fever.. I cannot go to school.. i need to see the doctor... I think it is a phase of them being insecure and the younger one ( to them) taking more attention from you then they are used to. ..talk about more tonight.

ruffy_happy,
yes! his school reopens yest and he was wailing away when daddy left him at the schoolbus. 1st time like tat since he started school here. tis morning he was telling me not feeling well, don't like the school n friends... daddy said he cried even worse. was thinking i will send him down tmr instead.

yest his tr wrote in the comm book tat he was a little upset upon reaching school, and cried a little. aft they talked to him he had fun with his friends again. *headache*

i'm wondering if it has anything to do with daddy's travelling. cos he was fine when daddy was away, only when daddy came back 2 weeks ago he started to change. and yest aftn aft he got back from school, he logically told me tat there's nothing to cry abt going to school and promised me tat he'll have fun in school, then at home. will see me at the schoolbus pt in the aftn, etc...

i believe he's seeking attention but i'm juz puzzled wat has triggered it and causes him to behave such extreme.

Hi shimmrs
Gee... *blush* such compliments... With your expectation, I must really work hard at losing the baby fats after birth liao.
Tory is also screaming for me to bring her to the toilet at home when she can do it all by herself at my mum's place. Must train her when I stay home after birth liao. But must keep toilet floor really dry.

Hi Van
I would suspect it's got to do with Dad's leaving and coming back? Perhaps he is somehow affected by the divided attention he gets from you and turn to dad? Tory turns mad when Dad comes back from a trip cos she knows dad will pamper and give her anything she wants.

Yang or, wants dad's attention? Hmm... Not the norm I would understand from Avos, cos from your past description, he is generally a well behaved boy. Anything happened in school?

Hi mummies
Tory is adapting pretty well in her new school. I am proud of her. Mummy is STILL getting used to the earlier hours, waking up at 730am, centuries since I wake so early. hahaha
I cried a little at her first day of school and asked her daddy where did my little baby go? She looked so mature in her little uniform and 2 pony tails and listening intently to the teacher. She didnt cry nor fuss and in fact had been looking forward to going to "big" school.
happy.gif

I wonder if I will cry buckets when she graduates from Uni? kekekeke...too far liao lor...

Hi Linda,
definately nothing unpleasant happened in school b4 the school break cos i was there pretty often for their christmas party cum mini concert and also the excursion. he was happy in school then. yest was the 1st day of school aft their 2.5 weeks break. at 1st i tot could be juz too much fun n comfort at home tat he's reluctant to return school but i doubt now cos he was all ready for school (woke up at alarm, eating breakfast, changing uniform) until daddy brought him down. he told daddy tat he wanted to be late so he can walk to school! dunno wat gave him the idea tat he can reach his school by walking. sigh...

now taking the chance to do some reading on the possible causes and wat to do with his behaviours while meimei sleeps.

hi mummies,
gorgor came home today excitedly telling me tat he brought a sticker home for meimei. showed meimei proudly and he was very happy to see the wide grin on her face
happy.gif

he promised he's not going to cry tmr but wants me instead of daddy to bring him down for schoolbus. we'll see if he keeps his promise... and when daddy reached home today, he acted like daddy's transparent! definately something is "not right"... will update again...

Van
I also feel that Avos is seeking attention from daddy. Could he be angry with daddy for being away during his school break?

Shim
I'm planning to sleep with baby and Jay to sleep with daddy in his room. But now Jay insist to sleep with me every night and refused to go to his own bedroom. I was happy initially but now to re-train him to sleep in his bedroom is going to be a headache.

Linda
We're both so emotional, haha. I was in tears too when I see how Jay adapted to full day school this year. How we miss our little angel who stick to us like glue when they were little right
happy.gif

Hello Wendy
Welcome to our forum. I'm a working mum with a 4yo boy and is expecting another boy due this Apr.

I toilet trained Jay by letting him go without diaper for 2 weeks. And after few incidents, he finally decided to wake up to go toilet on his own then sleeping on wet bed.

Van,
Maybe Daddy overlooked something that is important to Avos or didn't give him something he wanted? It could be the case..coz Ryan's Daddy sometimes does that..have to remind him that he needs to take his son's request more seriously and pay more attention to him instead of Roy esp when he just return from work. coz they can be super green when attention is not on them.

For Ryan's case found out from the teacher that he has been crying in school coz he doesn't like to write in Chinese..and doesn't really relate well to the current chinese teacher in school. Told him even though he doesn't like to do the activity he still has to try to do it- writing in Chinese...and it doesn't mean that he can get his way always.

And also he was not happy with the way daddy helped to brush his teeth in the morning. Could be a few little things that Avos Daddy did without realising that Avos didn't like it.. or to the adult it is a minor issue but to the child can be very MAJOR... just my speculation based on what is happening to Ryan .
happy.gif

mummies, thanks for all input and sharing your tots
happy.gif

Just sent him up the bus. no crying today. even waved, bye-kiss and showed me a thumbs up sign "good" b4 the bus drove off. he did tell me tat he likes to stay home on our way to the pick up point but i simply repeat wat i said to him "its schooltime, mummy will pick u up at the schoolbus in the aftn, will not be late, etc" and he accepted my explanation n continued walking. even the schoolbus monitor n other parents was glad to see him back to "normal"
happy.gif

now the insensitive daddy's brain is filled with bubbles n question marks on wat went wrong... *sigh*

btw, the pre-schools in sg started writing already? A's still doodling ard, phonics (word forming) and chinese word recognition only leh! he has been writing in the air tho. he has no confidence to write on paper. i heard tat the int'l sch curriculum here is slower than sg's, so would be good to know wat the kiddos r doing in sg. better practise a little with A, in case one fine day we juz move back to homeland n he cant catch up with his peers.

Hi mummies,
we're planning about A's 4th bday celebration. would like to take the opportunity to meet up with the mummies and friends here again. intend to have a mini party on the 10th Feb, Sun. Hope we can "book" u and your darlings for couple of hours (probably ard lunch time). Sorry that we can't confirm the venue n time earlier until we're back in SG. will confirm via email/PM latest by 3rd Feb
happy.gif

Hello Van
10th Feb is fine with me
happy.gif

Regarding the curriculum, next week I will send you the overview of nursery to K2 program from the school Jay is attending now so you have a feel of the education here.

Hi Van,
10 Feb should be fine with us also.
Oh.. about the cirrculumn.. refer to the boy's blog. I write about what Ryan is currently doing and what he has done.. just uploaded pics of his work there too

great! hope all mummies here will be able to make it
happy.gif

busy week ahead. daddy in swe now n will be away until next sat. its more challenging now cos meimei doesnt sleep as much as 2 weeks ago when daddy last travelled. plus our 2 buns have started to "fight". i didnt expect to be tat soon!

ruffy_happy,
unfortunately i cant view your boys' blog. the internet service provider or rather the govt blocked access to most of the bloggers site
sad.gif

Gisele,
thanks! either PM or email me then
happy.gif

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Happy Lunar New Year to ALL!!!!</font></font>

<font color="aa00aa">Dear Avos

Happy 4th Birthday to you in advance!

From Auntie J &amp; Kyla

we still hv visiting to do tmrw thus unable to attend your party, have fun!!</font>

We will be returning to HK on Tuesday.
happy.gif

ruffy_happy &amp; Linda,
Thank you for your company this afternoon
happy.gif

conclusion of the party - better to meet up with the party "nanny" in advance b4 the actual day. i would definately get her to converse in mandarin if i'd met up with her prior :p hope the party games didnt bore your kids...

will sort out the pix next week after we're back in SH. will email to you or upload them in my kids' webby. will keep u informed
happy.gif

Linda,
Tory has certainly grown alot taller, prettier and resembles more of u. and as i was asking u how far u r into the pregnancy, i wanted to tell u tat u look good with the pregnancy
happy.gif

ruffy_happy,
Ryan is very cute with his chubby cheeks and cheeky smile. i cant help but to smile each time i see him smiling
happy.gif

shimmrs,
Thank you for your well wishes. No worries, hope to catch up with u next time
happy.gif

Gisele,
how's Jay? hope he's feeling better now.

happy 4th birthdays to all the kiddos here.
my boy crossed his 4th yr mark by not needing to wear diaper in the night le..
happy.gif

hope all have enjoyed the cny weekend and all the birthday celebrations too.

HI all,
i'm mummy to 2 gals, one 3 1/2 yrs old and 5 mths, but my elder gal is born in sept 04 actually, so can i still join tis chat? just want to meet more mummies, and my gal meet new frens, with children of the same age grp.
happy.gif

hi mommies,
may i know wat enrichment classes r your 4yos attending, if any?
we r quite amazed that my boy's vocab is growing so fast!
he's now in full day child care.
hb wld like to 'groom' him... hee..
thks for sharing.
wendy

Hi mummies,
been super busy with classes and new schedules
How have you all been?

Wendy,
My boy attends chinese speech and drama run by his school and piano lessons outside.

Hi mummies
Been a LONG LONG time, how's everyone?
Welcome new mummies!!
happy.gif
This thread hasnt been as active as before.
sad.gif

My admin asst is going to here in the office on Monday. I hope she can work well, I have been holding on to 2 jobs since Feb and I am TIRED. Gynae says maximus is smaller than Jie jie at the same stage though his legs are longer. Guess the tiredness is getting to him too.
Hopefully the phuket trip we scheduled infirst week of April will do us both some good.

Hi van
Sorry to reply so late. Tory enjoyed herself at Avos' party, she still goes "a long time ago, I go Mcdonalds party right?" It made me thought of holding her party at McDonalds too but we threw off the idea as the locations we wanted were booked. I was again, late in planning. haha.

Hi mummies,

I am from the Aug08 MTB thread. Sorry to interrupt but my friend who wks in a market research company is urgently looking for a mother aged between 25-45 with a child in Pri 1-4 for a survey. The mother will be paid $70 and the group survey will be held on 1 April, tuesday at 6.45pm. If keen, pls PM me.

Thanks

Hi mummies,
how has everyone been.. this thread has not been moving up..any latest updates?

Linda,
Baby due soon?

Mini/gisle,
How are you gals doing? 3rd tri?

halo mummies,
didnt check out thread for awhile, has been at BPs n sprees tho :p

we're still as usual, i go "gai-gai" whenever my legs feels the itch, daddy busy with his travelling, meimei growing well (5mths+ now), gorgor enjoying himself in school (so much tat he refuse to move up to the next grade in aft the summer break hahaha). and i'm thankful tat his mandarin is improving, able to understand n willing to ask if he doesnt know wat it means instead of "mummy, no chinese!"
happy.gif

how's everyone?

ruffy_happy,
how r your boys? unfortunately i cant access bloggers sites, so havent got a chance to view their updates.

Linda/Gisele,
sorry tat i 4got, when are your EDDs?

mini, r u expecting too???
happy.gif
happy.gif
congrats!

halo all
I've delivered baby James on Easter Sunday. Baby is 2 weeks old now. Sorry didnt post earlier as I was busy &amp; tired with expressing breastmilk. Yes I am feeding him with EBM and FM. Failed to latch on as I have short nipple
sad.gif

Ruffy/Van
Glad to hear that all are well.
It has been so long since you've post the kids pic, pls post when free ya.

Linda
Your EDD is in June right. Have you engage a confinement lady?

Gisele, Congrats!
kao_cheers.gif

Rest well. Hope to meet up when we return during summer.

Shall wait for you to share your birth story
happy.gif

I've been updating our bunlets photos in the usual webby. Here's 2 taken last week:

1354847.jpg
1354848.jpg

hi mommies
I was just telling my frd on msn tt our thread has been so quiet for so long liao! And here I am, reading again! So happy!!! Hows everyone doing?

Gisele
Congratulations!

Van
MeiMei has grown alot! So adorable!!!! Feel like carrying her leh.. Avos is such a sayang gorgor! So envious!

Van
Oh my God, meimei is so adorable. So chubby and cheeky. Is she on semi solid already?

Can see that Avos is a doting gorgor. Is that your bedroom? Looks like a hotel leh.

I have delivered by c-section so have chosen the same birthdate as Jay, on the 23rd. Baby James was born on 23/03/2008 and Jay 23/08/2003. He is abit small at birth though, only 2.5kg. I will post some pic later.

Hi Shim
How are you and Kyla? Has the nasty flu in HK contained already?

Hi all
happy.gif
Congrats Gisele on your safe delivery!!
happy.gif
Must be super busy now hor? Do post us some photos of James when you can! Does he look like Jay?
Nope, I will not be engaging a confinement lady. My maid will cook for me lor.

Hi Ruffy
Still got one month to go I guess.... Still enjoying wriggly moments in my tummy.
happy.gif

Hi Van
Aiyoh!! meimei grow up liao lor! Still as chubby! She's more tanned compared to gor gor yes?
EDD is on 9 June, so reckon Maximus will make his appearance in May bah.

Hi Gisele,
CONGRATS
happy.gif

Nice to hear from you Van and Mrsshims too
happy.gif

Lazy to resize the pictures to paste here..will send you my picasa online album link
happy.gif

Linda,
hmm so u have hunch tat Max will be out earlier? how's Tory? excitedly waiting for didi's arrival? r u still working now?

i can remember A's complexion wasnt fair during his infancy. but yes, i think S is more tan than gorgor tat tis age.

Gisele,
oh yar, u mentioned b4 abt choosing same birthdate as Jay. sorry for tis mummy's brain of mine :p

how's Jay? how did he react when he saw James?

no, havent start meimei on semi-solids. tho she has been ready but i will wait for another 2 weeks for her to be 6mths to avoid allergies in later part of her life. but shld daddy decided tat we pack up for a short vacation over the May long weekend, i'll postpone it again. i cant let go of her babish smell with only milk diet
happy.gif

shimmrs,
any plans to return home during summer? we're planning to return early jul for 4 weeks, any chance to catch up with everyone here?
happy.gif

ruffy_happy,
thanks. will check the album
happy.gif

Hi all
long time din hear from u. thought hard if wanna have a 2nd one n in the end decided to go for it since better to have a sibling for jon. yup i m expecting 2nd one EDD 11aug. not much hope to have national day bb though as expect bb to be out earlier. i m expecting a girl
happy.gif
had been praying hard for girl n god answered our prayers.

gisele
congrats on the birth of James. breastfeeding is tough but hang on there!

van
S look so sweet n chubby. is she an easy baby like A?

ruffy
how are u coping with the 2 boys?

hi Mini,
good to hear that you are expecting a girl.
happy.gif
I want one too..but most probably have to wait till 2010 or 2011 to materalise 1st.
The boys.. super active as usual..running around.. refusing to eat..fighting.. screaming and bullying each other.

Van
Going for hol again. Where are you going this time? So nice
happy.gif

I wanted to go Goldcoast in Sep and to bring baby along. But hubby is against the idea. Said better to leave him in Sin as he will only be 9 mths old. Dont think I will bear to leave him behind so holiday will have to wait.

Jay loves him bro to bits. He will help to throw diaper and pat his bro to sleep.

Hi Mini
You make me envy you. I've wanted to have a girl too. We're stopping at two so no girl for me liao
sad.gif

Shim
So when is your turn for no. 2
happy.gif

Linda/Mini
I've a brand new nursing pillow. As you know, I dont latch one so its of no use to me anymore. Can pass to you if you want it. But must collect from me in Jurong. Let me know.

Ruffy
Saw the pic. Roy has grown up so much. How old is he now? Where did you bring the kids to? The place looks fun.

Back