1st trimester:Hungry all the time

my wife must eat somethg, normally a fruit n a slice of crackers, jz 15 mins before sleep. it eases her MS during sleeping n while waking up d nx morning.

hi gibert,fruits,crackes n biscuit is simply nt enough 4 me as these r 2 light 2 keep me full. I realise i need heavy meal w high carbon 2 ease my hunger pangs. Normally 4 heavy meals n 3 light meals a day! juz hope my 2nd tri will come soon n i wil stop eatg like a horse...

hi gilbert,yes i do feel very very bloated only during evening time.other timing is ok 4 me.normally juz lie on bed 4 few hrs after dinner n i wil pass out alot of wind at tis period. Juz hope tat 2nd tri arrive soon!*signs*

haha i made a homemade slimming drink recipe keke which also aids in digestion

Here is my "Ra-Ra Hawaaaii " special juice recipe

1. One Glass of sugar cane / Orange Juice
2. One packet of fruity Lite
3. Ice Cubes
4. A glass of sparkling grape juice
5. Can of Nata de coco
6. Meiji Collagen Powder

Preparation
Ice blend all the above together (Except the Nata De coco)
Squeeze a slice of lemon for each glass
Add in Nata de coco before serving chilled.

Fantastic!

Hi ong, my sis-in-law also the same situation as you when she's in her 1st trimester. Now she reached 2nd trimester, her appetite subsided liao, she even lose weight on her face and arms.

linababy,
sugar cane is a NO-NO for pregnant lady!!!
Orange juice if triggle a cough will be terrible...
sad.gif

Im at my 7weeks now, pregnant with no. 2. I agreed that No.2 pregnancy Bulge shows up faster!

I have gained 1kg now...feeling so hungry everyday. If I dont eat, I feel like puking..had a soury taste in my mouth... arhh...Bad MS..

hi mummyfel
me too, had soury taste in my mouth all the time, ..no apettite but keep feeling hungry...., i'm 5 weeks now. i do not have this MS from my 1st prenancy, now really feel very uncomfortable....

mummyfel,

I feel the same too..

twxmummy,

same same! For my 1st pregnancy I do not rem having much MS. But this time round it is bad. I nearly fainted twice in the train and had to ask pple to give up their seats to me. I keep feeling hungry but then I cant think of what to eat. Cos after i eat i also get this funny/weird taste in my mouth. I crave for tea/coffee.
I tried candy/sour plum but then nothing works.
And I feel so tired most of the time!

ahxue,

always feel tired so try not to go out except mon to fri for work. i can't eat much cos feel very bloated after eating,eat or dont eat also feel uncomfortable......i also have costipation now....hope it will be better after 12 weeks

cheers

thanks Lengleng and GG

i refused veggie and some fruits for this round,...in fact i like papaya....but try not to take too many...i take dry berries, apricot and guava...hope it back to normal after 3 months..

hi twxmummy,

I took fruit juice. No idea if it helps but I do not have the prob. I took quite a bit of honeydew milk. And my diet consist of a lot of soupy stuff. Porridge and if with rice its usually accompanied with soup.

hi ahxue,
i not dare to buy fruit juice outside cos feel the water not clean. i do take packet fruit juice. i hate rice this round, so most of the time, noodles and porridge.....try to take more fuits.....

hi all mummies, i think yakult help in the indigestion and clear the funny taste of my tongue.. i bought the green apple flavour, not burping tat much and feel bloatedness..hope this will help ..=p

hi all mummies,
i am new here....
I am feeling so bloated now and i always do feel hungry at 12mn.... even though i may slp early. Anyone same as me?

im hungry all e time, im just 5wks...... i cant imagine my weight by the time im due...................!!! eat almost everything but no ms..

hi

i am back again
sad.gif
my 3rd pregnancy and i am in my week 5, like the previous cases, i have started my nitemare -hungry all day long!

i didnt have good appeitite so unlike others who can eat when they are hungry, i dun feel like eating though i am hungry, but i force myself to eat. but still i am hungry, no matter what or how much i eat. i almoz had gastric pain!

i am going crazy again. how to endure for another few weeks? i juz broke down today.

hi all,

I'm into my week 8 now, 1st kid. Other than feeling hungry, does anyone here feel super tired almost everyday? I dun nap in the day before I am expecting; now during weekends, I'll definitely take a nap at leat 2-4 hrs before I wake up for dinner and my hubby said I'm like a little baby (haha). At work, it's worse, I can't even nap cos scared kena caught by boss (which I'm still keeping a secret as I'm still in the 1st trimester).

I dun realy eat alot, no morning sickness too. I still eat my usual 3 meals but some times during tea time, I may snack on some biscuits. I start to feel bloated few days ago, so I'm confused whether is it bcos I'm full after a meal or is it natural for me to feel bloated at this stage. I dun have much cravings yet, jus eat wat I feel like eating, but not any particular food.

hope my next 4 weeks faster past..

Hi all, im into my 6th week, #1.. still waiting to go for a scan on 11oct..to confirm things a little more before they register me preggers.

Currently seeing Jasmine Mohd at KKh at the Private suite, Clinic A. I need advice.. not abt her but abt the hspital compared to others..

Im so tired lately. i try to sleep early but I can;t fall asleep til 12plus1am..

I did feel hungry for a few weeks right up to 5th weeks and since last week, ive been starting to get my morning sickness...it's horrible feelng..=Z i wake up feeling fine but then after i feel nauseous and can't eat much..=Z just cant wait for this to blow over..Im adverse to meats..i see or think of it..i feel ike puking...

miracle - ur'e 8 weeks n no morning sickness..lucky u...=Z im so afraid bb wont be healthy...=Z

I can only stomach clean, clear soups...if there's meat n allin there just grossed me oout..i duno if its psychological but i just can't take it.. ayone experiencing such MS? =Z

Im tired at work...can't sleeep... i look at my laptop screen or hp or moving objects I feel giddy n tummy whirls up again...

it's 4.30pm..can't wait til 6 to knock off..go home sleep..not even thinking abt dinner..

i have to force myself to eat least a little bit if not no good for me or bb...

how were your scans?? mine at 5 weeks can see gest sac, yolk sac and said fetal pole but duno what that is.. say no bb yet(weird) but I guess it's too early to tell.. Im guessing by my 8th week in oct we will be abe to see or hear heart beat?

jkids - eat while u can...i also was hungry alot for 2-3 weeks before my 5th week and into my 6th..suddenly...morning sickness come...last night when I felt so terrible hubby came to sayang me i just teared.....cuz the thought that this will get worse in the next few weeks scare me... worse, i've just got a bad throat...just worried all these will affect the fetal growth...

help....

hi sandy, sorry to hear tat.. I guess every mum-to-be has different experiences.. now with the bloatedness, I dun feel like eating anything at all.. maybe u try to take porridge instead of just soup?

you might want to try the ways from HPB's website to curb ur MS:
http://www.hpb.gov.sg/pregnancyparenting/article.aspx?id=3818

I'll be going for my first visit to a gynae tomorrow, haven sign a package yet, wonder how the baby looks like inside. hee..

Hi,
I'm now in the 6th week and planning to make appointment with gynae this week. I'm excited as this is my first baby but I'm worried at the same time. Probably due to that, I couldn't get back to sleep once I'm up in the middle of the night to pee. Constantly feeling hungry but will feel bloated once food is in or even gastric. Is it normal? Scared to put on too much weight...can I take low fat milk like farmhouse / meiji milk as I always did before pregnancy? Thanks.

hi Anna,

I had the same experience too.. after waking up at least 3-5 times every night to pee, I cant realy get back to slp.. feel so bad affecting my hubby sleeping next to me cos I'm turning left and right trying so hard to slp.. my 1st visit to my gynae when I was in week 8, I weighed 52.6kg, now I'm about 54kg (coming to the end of week 12).. I only take HL milk and some times Meiji soft yoghurt (mixed berries flavor)though my fren said original is better cos I dun realy like the taste of original flavors. I also eat slower than before and get full easily during meals.. feel bloated aft tat.. think this is normal bah..

Thanks Miracle. I will be seeing Gynae today...first time visit. So excited that I'm feeling butterfly in my stomach or gastric now.

Hi Anna,

haha, I felt excited too during my 1st visit to the gynae.. cos my gynae is a male so somehow will feel weird and not comfy.. mus remember, every visit to the gynae, prepare the questions that you have for him/ her..

Best not to drink too much before sleeping. I was visiting the loo every 15 minutes yet terribly constipated towards the 3rd trimester. Not much appetite so I ate more fruits than food. When I did have appetite, I only felt like eating sweet stuff like chocolate fudge cakes, mangoes, durians, chips etc.

I try to drink a glass of warm milk before sleep. It's even harder to drink milk now as I'm suffering from MS thru out. How to curb the nauseous feeling? By the way, is it true that Vitamin A product should be avoided? I have been taking cereal with vitamin A every morning. Dunno if it will be harmful? Please help.

Hi all mummies, I will be having my 1st visit to the gynae this Wed
happy.gif
I feel hungry at most times, as compared to last time, especially breakfast. Because I seldom eat breakfast before pregnant. But after pregnant, everyday got to eat breakfast. I also feel very tired all the time and keep dozing off @ work. Opps..hahaha..but think it shld be normal since alot of mummies are experiencing this.

Hi Jen, I had the same experience.. feel tired all the time, now even doze off in the train/ bus.. :p I guess cos I woke up few times in the middle of the night to the toilet so didnt realy sleep well..

when I was in first trimester, also always feel sleepy all the time..almost want to doze off when using laptop during work..

Back