☺☻Amazon spree with free priority shipping☻☺

Hi, yes free shipping with this item. I am not confirm with the delivery but tentatively will be 1 week from the day I receive your payment and place the order.

Post #491
Tranf ref 14133697616
Sgd13

Tks n kindly check your new account that I have sent .
Your new account :248-85925-3

Is that posb or DBS cos I will need to select in the event I'm outside using a ATM machine transferring to u

Post #491
Tranf ref 14133697616
Sgd13

Tks n kindly check your new account that I have sent .
Your new account :248-85925-3

Is that posb or DBS cos I will need to select in the event I'm outside using a ATM machine transferring to u

Received with thanks, DBS bah, i opened this acc in DBS branch. Haha, i nvr transfer using ATM before, lol :p

Update 02.jpg

Update.jpg

Hi, how much should I need to transfer? Confirmed right the item is eligible for free shipping . I will transfer as soon as I get confirmation on shipping n price to transfer. Thanks again.

Hi, how much should I need to transfer? Confirmed right the item is eligible for free shipping . I will transfer as soon as I get confirmation on shipping n price to transfer. Thanks again.

Hi momnov, USD7*1.45=S$10.15 to this acc no. 248-85925-3.
This will be final price if u opt for self collection at Woodlands Drive 75 or admiralty MRT. Thanks.

Hi, I m keen to buy the following.

http://www.amazon.com/FitFlop-Women...=UTF8&qid=1423122942&sr=8-49&keywords=Fitflop
Size: us 7 nude color
Usd 70

Hi... Just wanna check with u on the above item . Why is it that post#437 buys the exact item at usd50.58 and when I check it's actually usd70..

So which price should it be plse . Cos I wanna buy too.
Hi dear, because she able to spot and i able to place order during time sale. Fit flop sale is quite fast. The price went back to normal (usd70) the next day after i placed order. :) must be very alert of their sales next time.. If not hv to buy with normal price which is cheaper than sg too.

Levi's Baby-Girls Infant Piper Denim Jumper
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HCC1TH2/ref=gno_cart_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
size : 24M
price : 20.99
qty ; 1

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Sing-a-Song Med Kit

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F6N0M8G/ref=gno_cart_title_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
qty: 1
price : 12.99

total (20.99+12.99) * 1.45 = 49.27

transfer to ur acc with ref no. 14146798888

Noted with thanks. Will follow up with the order. :)

Hi dear, because she able to spot and i able to place order during time sale. Fit flop sale is quite fast. The price went back to normal (usd70) the next day after i placed order. :) must be very alert of their sales next time.. If not hv to buy with normal price which is cheaper than sg too.

Oic... Ok ok tks

Hi all,
Due to the increasing currency conversion rates, I will also be revising my rate.
Therefore, w.e.f February 21st, my new rate will be 1.50.
Also during the CNY period, I will still be taking in order but at slower pace so will need your understanding here.
Thank you for supporting and a happy lunar new year in advance.

Post 532 n post 529
Total $130.16 transferred

In the event post 532 is not under foc shipping, it's ok, I have a credit of $100.74 with u. No need to refund . I can buy other stuff

Tks so much for your help n HAPPY NEW YEAR .
thank you for always being so nice and helpful . Truly appreciate all your " express service ".

Post 532 n post 529

In the event post 532 is not under foc shipping, it's ok, I have a credit of $100.74 with u. No need to refund . I can buy other stuff

thank you for always being so nice and helpful . Truly appreciate all your " express service ".

Hi blessed777,

noted of ur payment with thanks, my pleasure to help. Hope can get more good bargain for SG mummies.. hee. Both eligible for free shipping :)

Post 532 n post 529

Hey dear, my rate will remained 1.45 till Feb 21, u still got 3.85 excessive with me, remember to deduct for next purchase :p Gong Xi Fa Cai

Back