Pcos Patient

MrMrsJay

hello all

Am currently w Dr Veronique at KKH but has been a struggle and frustruating journey thus far w her... have been diagnosed w PCOS and she only wants to treat me with meds such as Clomid or Letrozole. Am overweight and she insists that I can only proceed w IUI or IVF if I lose all my weight first... am thinking to get a second opinion at NUH by Dr Anupriya.

I have been trying to lose my weight and have lost 6kg since November ‘17. But is it right to be ‘denied’ of further fertility treatment because of thie?

hello all

Am currently w Dr Veronique at KKH but has been a struggle and frustruating journey thus far w her... have been diagnosed w PCOS and she only wants to treat me with meds such as Clomid or Letrozole. Am overweight and she insists that I can only proceed w IUI or IVF if I lose all my weight first... am thinking to get a second opinion at NUH by Dr Anupriya.

I have been trying to lose my weight and have lost 6kg since November ‘17. But is it right to be ‘denied’ of further fertility treatment because of thie?

is she trying to let you go the natural mode as much as possible before even considering IVF?

Back