Working Mum Quit Job to look after children..

I believe you will do it better than maids because you will consider this a responsibility towards your family, not a job like maids consider and maybe it will bit hard at the beginning but when you will get used to it, everything will be fine and you will be more pleased to be with your family rather than job

Also love for your own children is different from a maids job. I am sure our kids will appreciate the sacrifices we make.

This video sums it up!
Toughest job? Hell yes. Most rewarding, definitely!

Hi, I'm 90% on my way to become a SAHM already. It's been such a hard decision. Even though my mom looks after my kid and does a great job, I still yearn to be the primary care caregiver of my child.... :(

Hi, I'm also a SAHM. Not easy job and financially also a stressful job. Till I i find sg.shop.com/shopzoba whereby i can convert my spending into cash rebate. It really helped me to finance some of my expenditure.

Hi,
I quit my job last year as I was tired of the office politics. After a merger, my department was dissolved and we were assigned to other departments. The politics became unbearable as there was always a fear of retrenchment. One day I just thought that life was too short to spend every single day tired, unhappy and grumpy, especially when my family took the brunt of that unhappiness.

SAHM, I realised is not an easy job. Aside from the longer working hours, the absence of a regular paycheck as well as constant company start to bother me. I spent my days on the net, reading postings from individuals in the same predicament in similar forums like this. It hit me that SAHM may not have an easier life than a working mom, and what could help is the sense of satisfaction gained from earning your own keep while raising your family and building relationships with folks in the same shoes.

Fortunately I came across an opportunity to work from home, with a global e-commerce company in the health, beauty and anti-aging industry. I set up my online business and work around my child's schedule from the comfort of my home, yet having the security and comfort of friendship, support and coaching from other entrepreneurial moms in the business.

I would encourage SAHM to consider opportunities to either run your own business a home or find opportunities for part-time employment.

I would be happy to share with interested SAHMs the same opportunity I had in starting my own online business. DO PM me for a chat on how you could also start your own business from home.

From personal experience, it has turned out great, and I am glad to be pushed to take this step. We are the masters of our own destinies.

Cheers

I really feel all the posts here. Miss my me time and sometimes wonder if lo will actually learn more going to cc rather than staying home too.

How old are all your LOs? Mine is 3 and ironically it is only now that i feel like quitting..

I cannot bear to send her to full day care but my parents might not be able to handle cos there's a new baby my nephew...

While cc might be good, i have been hunting but not found one that i really like

Sorry to post in this thread..
But wanna chk if any mommies or friends staying around Serangoon/Sengkang/Punggol whom are keen to be school bus attendants?
Timings : 8am-9am &/or 5pm-6pm.
Driver will pick & send attendant home. Thanks.

Hi,

I am a graduate mother with 2 boys with a large age gap. I put on hold my blossoming career to take care of them. I never regret my decision to stop work as my two boys are doing very well in academic studies, sports and enrichment activities. I have started an online business on products that have personally benefited me. The online business has kept me occupied during my pockets of free time, given me financial freedom, and a purpose in life. I am willing to share my experience if you are keen to know how you can lead a fulfilling life as a mum and entrepreneur. Please PM me. Thanks.

Back