Help - HCG & IUI

Lapin

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. We have been TTC-ing for over 3 years, did all the fertility checks - results are all normal (guess we fall under unexplained infertility). We did 3 cycles of clomid + HCG injections earlier this year - all failed despite reasonable sized eggs, but lining started to become real thin by the third-try. So took a break to and tried TCM instead for over 5months now.

Last cycle, we went back to gyne to see what's the next option for us. So happen it's mid-cycle, she did a scan and noted good egg & lining, hence recommended me to have a HCG injection (but this time without any fertility drugs earlier on). Surprisingly though, when I tested for ovulation the next day after HCG and two days after, the ovulation test were both negative both days and thereafter. Is this normal? Has anyone had this before? Does this mean I do not respond well to HCG? Given that HCG is meant to trigger ovulation, I would have thought the ovulation test should be positive instead of negative.

Last edited:

Back