Ivf 2022

Hi, I did both fresh and frozen cycle. Fresh transfer is usually done 3-5 days after eggs retrieval, while transfer will be done in your other cycle for FET. Some embryos may not survive the process of frozen and thaw, so it may have higher chance if it is transferred on fresh cycle. When i did my fresh cycle, I got my BFP and experienced OHSS but not so bad just need to take some medication and white boiled egg. I only took rest 2-3 days at home then came back to work while waiting the result for both cycles, both got + results. All the best to you!
What are the total package charges they asked for FET ?

Hi ladies,
I've just given birth in Aug and it's the end of my IVF journey. I wish all u ladies luck and a lot of baby dusts! I have 6 boxes of Utrogestan (30caps), expiry in 2024 to bless. I also have 3 vials of proluton, unopened, expiry in 2025 to bless. If you are keen to have them, pls contact me at 97410460 and self collect from Punggol. Thank u and wishing u all the best!! :)
CONGRATS!!!

Hi Ladies,

I will like to seek your opinions on getting the best IVF doctor and TCM to nourish my health to improve the chances.

I am going to be 44 next years and hopes of having a baby is diminishing...
Tried 2 cycles at KKH but no luck.

Need your recommendations on who to go to tried one last time.
Many thanks in advance.

Hi Everyone,
I am new to this group. I am currently have 1 open box of AlphaMama A+ (just bought it yesterday, also used once yesterday too). I am give away for someone who are interested in. Please let me know if you are keen. Please let me know if you are keen. (I can be reached at 93616019, location is Eunos)
Thank you
P/s: I have to give away since I have lactose intolerant and my doctor said I just need to take the subtitute supplements instead of taking maternity milk.

Hi Ladies,

I will like to seek your opinions on getting the best IVF doctor and TCM to nourish my health to improve the chances.

Many thanks in advance.
Hi, I am doing mine at private Clinic at Gleneagles Hospital with Dr Lim Min Yu. I personally really like him since he is thoughtful and willing to answer all of my concern. His team is friendly and helpful too. I hope this help and wish you the best!

Hi Ladies,

Many thanks in advance.
Hello! Can I know which KKH doc were you under?

If you are trying private, you can try Tan Heng Hao from Alpha. He used to be from KKH and he had helped many couples fulfill their dreams of having kids (including myself).

Good luck!

If you are trying private, you can try Tan Heng Hao from Alpha. He used to be from KKH and he had helped many couples fulfill their dreams of having kids (including myself).

Good luck!

Good luck!
Hi ,

Thanks for the recommendation.
I am under Jerry Chan previously. Both my IVF done by him.

Hi ,

ahhhhh....after Tan Heng Hao left KKH, I had to choose my IVF for a new cycle. Initially I chose Jerry Chan, but after doing some research, I chose Jessie Phoon (but I guess we did not have chemistry after 1 failed cycle) and ultimately, Liu Shu Ling - I got my BFP under her.

Any other good recommendations ?

Did a bit of research on the private doctors and the information is very general.

Hope to hear more advise.
Many thanks.

Hi ,

Hi, I did my ivf at kkh and successfully delivered my baby girl in Sep on my first egg.

Would like to share my KKIVF experience with Dr Wong Keyi considering I have not seen anyone post reviews on her. I started with the subsidized route and was assigned to Dr Wong. I feel that she's very meticulous in her work and gives good recommendations in the medications. I had 21 eggs retrieved in total and had 3 embryos good enough to be frozen using ICSI, of which 1 was my now 2 mths old baby girl :)

All the best in your journey, and baby dusts to you!

hey just finished my 2nd round and went for blood test today - came back with a BFN :( thinking to start on TCM before going for next consult at KKH in Dec

Jiayou.. My 1st round blood test last week also BFN... Today just went to TCM to try to "tiao" body while waiting for next dr appt in Jan

Any other good recommendations ?

Did a bit of research on the private doctors and the information is very general.

Hope to hear more advise.
Many thanks.

Hi hi SA84, I'm older than you and going for FET in my next menses cycle. I'm with Dr Loh at TFC. Are you planning for a new fresh cycle? Is this going to be your last one?

Hi hi SA84, I'm older than you and going for FET in my next menses cycle. I'm with Dr Loh at TFC. Are you planning for a new fresh cycle? Is this going to be your last one?
Thanks for the reply.
Yup, Planning for new fresh cycle.
We wants to try one more time with private. Looking for more opinions here before deciding as it is expensive from what I read.

Heard that Dr Tan Heng hao is good . How is Dr Loh and what is the estimated cost for the cycle. ?

Last edited:
hey just finished my 2nd round and went for blood test today - came back with a BFN :( thinking to start on TCM before going for next consult at KKH in Dec

Hey! Sorry for late reply... Hv u started?? I just started my Gonal F today... Stomach cramps but bearable... I did my 1st IVF before 5yrs ago and all were good... But as times we aged, getting tired & restless easily...

Hi everyone. I did IUI at the CHR clinic at NUH as subsidized patient but failed. I want to proceed to IVF and stick to a specific doctor this time. Does it mean I need to switch to private and order Prof Wong or Dr Chew? Is it still eligible for govt co-funding?
Not sure what is the protocol at NUH, appreciate if anyone can share. Will the doctor go through the whole process and do the ER and embryo transfer himself or will pass to CHR clinic at some point?

Hi everyone. I did IUI at the CHR clinic at NUH as subsidized patient but failed. I want to proceed to IVF and stick to a specific doctor this time. Does it mean I need to switch to private and order Prof Wong or Dr Chew? Is it still eligible for govt co-funding?
Not sure what is the protocol at NUH, appreciate if anyone can share. Will the doctor go through the whole process and do the ER and embryo transfer himself or will pass to CHR clinic at some point?

Hi! Yup if you want specific doctor, you need to be under private route. There will still be Govt co-funding. All the scans, ER and ET will be done by the doctor you have chosen:)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

hi all....i have leftover of Crinone.. PM me if anyone interested :)

CRINONE PROGESTERONE TRANSVAGINAL GEL 8% (EACH)16 SticksExpiry 2025$8.00Each Gel

thanks!

Hi all.

Any ladies here with successful pregnancy even with low antral follicle count? It's my third cycle at kkh...I'm very disheartened at my follicle count for this round. I have had 16 in Nov 2021, and fast forward 1yr plus later my follicle count dropped to 8. The doctors couldn't give me a reason why except that its also due to AMH drop to 1.7. doctor also said looking at my case now, I only might have 5 eggs extracted. I have lost all hope because I know ivf is also a numbers game. In my first n second cycle, I had 11 and 15 eggs respectively and now the doctor's predicted number for my upcoming ER looks devastating. I am contemplating to cancel the E.R

Hi all.

Any ladies here with successful pregnancy even with low antral follicle count? It's my third cycle at kkh...I'm very disheartened at my follicle count for this round. I have had 16 in Nov 2021, and fast forward 1yr plus later my follicle count dropped to 8. The doctors couldn't give me a reason why except that its also due to AMH drop to 1.7. doctor also said looking at my case now, I only might have 5 eggs extracted. I have lost all hope because I know ivf is also a numbers game. In my first n second cycle, I had 11 and 15 eggs respectively and now the doctor's predicted number for my upcoming ER looks devastating. I am contemplating to cancel the E.R
Hi! I have a successful pregnancy conceived naturally even though kkh measured my amh at 1.1 two years ago. Don’t be disheartened by the follicle count, it only takes a healthy egg and sperm to be successful. If it’s any consolation to you, I also have history of endometriosis, diagnosed with adenomyosis before my pregnancy and a blocked fallopian tube.

It will be good to also focus on taking care of your general health- both physical and mental in this trying period of TTC. Just to share I went for TCM, fertility massage and did a bit of yoga.

You may also want to consider private IVF as well as budget allows, as I do understand that the protocol will be different from public hospitals.

Baby dust to you!

Hi Potatolover18,
Could you share which TCM clinic and fertility massage did you go? I also want to prepare my body for ivf. Thanks a lot

Hi all, check with u guys. Its my first ivf cycle with sgh care clinic. so far i had a embryo transfer on 25 feb. from then till today, i still experience spotting almost everyday with episode of mense cramp. Is this something i should be concerned? So far did my blood test on 8 mar to determine if im pregnant. Then on 10 march i went to pdc as per advised as i keep spotting. blood test indicate that my hCG level was good. However, i keep spotting daily. the amount is like 5ml worth? My next blood test in on 15 march. should wait and monitor till 15 March or seek a second opinion?
Sorry for the questions, because this is my first time doing IVF and trying for a kid.

I'm interested in becoming an egg donor again. This would be my second time. Malaysian here. Would love to speak more.

Hi all
I’ve recently had a miscarriage and my hcg levels baseline during miscarriage was 2.4k> 753>253 on a weekly basis then 2 weeks later I tested it went up to 378. This is really worrying and there’s 0 possibility for pregnancy as we didnt try at all in view of infection during miscarriage. My spotting have stopped totally one week ago. Anybody had this before and can share some advice? I’m really very worried it is sth serious.

Hi all
I’ve recently had a miscarriage and my hcg levels baseline during miscarriage was 2.4k> 753>253 on a weekly basis then 2 weeks later I tested it went up to 378. This is really worrying and there’s 0 possibility for pregnancy as we didnt try at all in view of infection during miscarriage. My spotting have stopped totally one week ago. Anybody had this before and can share some advice? I’m really very worried it is sth serious.
Hi Twinkle, what did the doc say? there might be a possibility of doing a D&C if the hcg levels do not fall to 0.

hi everyone ,
does anyone have spotting on 3 different days ? like thurs, sat ( midnight ) and tues morning ? is it normal ?

ummm you must share your situation, are you pregnant now or having menses or what...? LOL

hihi,, hahaha,, sorry i just noticed i didnt share ,. hahahaha!!

i tested posotive since last week wed(11dpiui), but i have been spotting on thurs, sat and tues morning..

i am confused.. i thought implantation bleeding only happens once.

Last edited:
hihi,, hahaha,, sorry i just noticed i didnt share ,. hahahaha!!

i tested posotive since last week wed(11dpiui), but i have been spotting on thurs, sat and tues morning..

i am confused.. i thought implantation bleeding only happens once.
if it's spotting, usually head to O&G for a support jab to play safe! the 1st 3 months are usually v unstable...

Menses starting today. Will be calling KKH tomorrow to get a date for the start of my FET…

anyone starting fresh or frozen cycle too?

I'm going for first ivf injection soon. Any tips to overcome side effects? Can we still go to work without anybody notice the symptoms? I'm quite nervous about the OHSS as well. Any signs to know that we need to go emergency?

I'm going for first ivf injection soon. Any tips to overcome side effects? Can we still go to work without anybody notice the symptoms? I'm quite nervous about the OHSS as well. Any signs to know that we need to go emergency?
hello! congrats on embarking the IVFjourney and being a step closer to your baby :)

What kind of side effects are we referring to?
Yes, during the jabs (they called it STIMM), you can carry on with your daily life.
OHSS prevention - eat more egg whites and drink more water, you will be fine.
emergency? I dont understand your Q - perhaps breathlessness, turning blue etc

hello! congrats on embarking the IVFjourney and being a step closer to your baby :)

What kind of side effects are we referring to?
Yes, during the jabs (they called it STIMM), you can carry on with your daily life.
OHSS prevention - eat more egg whites and drink more water, you will be fine.
emergency? I dont understand your Q - perhaps breathlessness, turning blue etc

Hi Towkayneo. Thanks a lot for your advice. Did you choose fresh transfer or frozen for first cycle? I know the freezing fee is not included in co-funding. If I choose to do frozen transfer the next month, will the yearly freezing fee be pro-rated/ reduced accordingly?

Side effects from the daily injections u mean?
Like mild headache, constipation, feeling thirsty etc?

Not an easy journey, take care and all the best !

Hi everyone. I just started ivf injection and discussed with doctor about the plan. They need me to decide if I prefer fresh or frozen transfer, and whether to go for pgs testing if embryos can make it to day5. Can anyone give some advice? It's my first IVF and I really don't know what's best. Did anyone get pregnant and deliver baby with day3 embryo?

Hihi, can i check is there anyone that go for ultra scan and the sonographer said about 4-5 weeks when those pregnany apps says that you are actually in week 6?

also only managed to see waterbag and yolk sac during ultrasound .. :(

worried.

Last edited:
Morning
Im now at KKIVF ctr for ET today. Tho i keep telling myself just relax and let nature take its course but as every minute pass, im getting more and more nervous. Regret taking a full breakfast before i come, now im very nervous plus v full.

Last edited:
Morning
Im now at KKIVF ctr for ET today. Tho i keep telling myself just relax and let nature take its course but as every minute pass, im getting more and more nervous. Regret taking a full breakfast before i come, now im very nervous plus v full.
all the best!

Hihi, can i check is there anyone that go for ultra scan and the sonographer said about 4-5 weeks when those pregnany apps says that you are actually in week 6?

also only managed to see waterbag and yolk sac during ultrasound .. :(

worried.
i think every foetus develops differently...i think can see waterbag and yolk sac is an achievement, dont worry and move on to the next milestone :)

Just completed my Transfer!
anyone went traveling durin the TWW?
im tinking of going to KL or Genting during tww with my #1 and helper
Planning to take bus go for a short 3D2N trip to chillax.
Wonder if its too intensive

anyone did the same and successfully conceived?

Last edited:

Back