IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hello everyone, I am no longer going to undergo any more IVF procedures, and have the following to pass on:
- 18 Crinone gel (exp 02/2024)
- 2 predictor express UPT (exp 12/2022)
- 2 boxes Guardian UPT (exp 01/2024)

For self-collection only. Thank you
A26072F6-2EAB-43A8-84E7-DCAE30E879B3.jpeg

BCA75CEA-62D4-4A6F-B52C-65172B634578.jpeg
8FF2735A-B25C-413B-A70B-F52DEA09427F.jpeg

Hi! I did my et on 30/6 n experienced spotting after day 3, yesterday on day 10 I had light bleeding, today also have.. anyone experienced bleeding during tww too? Thanks..

Hi! I did my et on 30/6 n experienced spotting after day 3, yesterday on day 10 I had light bleeding, today also have.. anyone experienced bleeding during tww too? Thanks..
Yes I have spotting during tww for both my preg and heavy bleeding for 2nd preg. U can start to test at home if u wish. If positive can ask for more meds support!

It's amazing that this thread is 18 years old! I just did FET of 5 day blastocyst this week. So far, had spotting during first 2 days (likely cervix irritation duri g ET), diarrhea today and body got very hot while sleeping on one of the days (worried will level up body temp and affect embryo). Other than that no symptoms at all. Anyone has similar experience before or advice? Trying v hard not to think about it but it's like mission impossible T.T

It's amazing that this thread is 18 years old! I just did FET of 5 day blastocyst this week. So far, had spotting during first 2 days (likely cervix irritation duri g ET), diarrhea today and body got very hot while sleeping on one of the days (worried will level up body temp and affect embryo). Other than that no symptoms at all. Anyone has similar experience before or advice? Trying v hard not to think about it but it's like mission impossible T.T
Wow! 18 years old!! That's amazing :)

It's not possible not to think about it, that's why there are POAS addicts like me who started to test and fret even on 5DP2DT LOL....

Perhaps you can try to POAS after 5DP5DT too with cheapies? I am a cheapie fan LOL

Wow! 18 years old!! That's amazing :)

It's not possible not to think about it, that's why there are POAS addicts like me who started to test and fret even on 5DP2DT LOL....

Perhaps you can try to POAS after 5DP5DT too with cheapies? I am a cheapie fan LOL

Hehe, think everyone on the same journey can really understand each other. ☺

I gave in and tested with FMU today, there's a squinter 2nd line. Hoping with my might that the bean will stick and grow well

A noob question, is the day of transfer considered 0DP5DT (and not 1DP5DT)?

Seems so quiet here, wondering where are the fellow IVF/FET buddies haha

I gave in and tested with FMU today, there's a squinter 2nd line. Hoping with my might that the bean will stick and grow well

Congrats!!

On the day of transfer is 0DP5DT!

Jia you jia you!!

Hi. Where can I get cyclogest in singapore
Hi there, found this online "Cyclogest 400mg pessaries, (containing Progesterone) is a Prescription Only Medicine. To purchase this item you must have a valid private prescription from your doctor or medical professional."

Hi! Any ivf mummies having pregnancy rash during first tri? I’m at 6w6d n I started this rash throughout the whole body since a week ago. Any mummies went through this too?
Hope your rash is gone now but if it isn't I had it as well with one of my pregnancies and took dandelion root and it worked like magic.

Hi, anyone been through an abandoned IVF cycle at sgh? I was prescribed clomid tablet instead of injections and I went for 3 scans and blood tests just to find out from nurse today that Dr advise to abandon as egg not growing. I'm unfortunately 41. Maybe perimenopausal stage.. it's been difficult for me. Hope to get some support if there's any success cases even for someone like me. For some hope. I even thought maybe I should just go KL or JB for better chance..
T-T

Hi, anyone been through an abandoned IVF cycle at sgh? I was prescribed clomid tablet instead of injections and I went for 3 scans and blood tests just to find out from nurse today that Dr advise to abandon as egg not growing. I'm unfortunately 41. Maybe perimenopausal stage.. it's been difficult for me. Hope to get some support if there's any success cases even for someone like me. For some hope. I even thought maybe I should just go KL or JB for better chance..
T-T
Hi, my fresh cycle at a pte clinic also use clomid in the beginning to trigger egg growth. The dr say this is to produce better quality over quantity. I didnt have abandon cycle but I heard this can happen. And different cycle can produce different results even when use similar drugs.
So u can always try again! Don't give up.
Just wondering if 41 years old still can use govt grant? If cannot, you may consider going straight to pte as it is really faster

Back