IVF/ICSI Support Group

Is anyone experience bad migraines from the blocker jabs? Today is my 5th day into the blocker jabs and have been having really bad migraines, is that normal?

I have it at my first jab. Was quite bad til I have trouble sleeping at night. Luckily the next day is almost gone.

Hi, I’m at day 7 post ET.. going back to clinic for blood test tmr as i had discharge with blood clot yesterday.. is there anyone who encountered the same before?

Hi, I’m at day 7 post ET.. going back to clinic for blood test tmr as i had discharge with blood clot yesterday.. is there anyone who encountered the same before?
Hi I’ve not encountered before but I heard that the clinic will just increase the dosage of progesterone. I hope everything goes smooth. Don’t worry too much

Hi all.. today is my 8th day of injections and went for the scanning to check on my follicles.. seems like the biggest is 18.5 followed by 16.5, afew 15s and alot of 13s, 10s and smaller ones.. triple lining at 7mm i think..

Was asked to jab the Gonal F once more just now and come back again tomorrow.

Doctor will advise if everything is ok, will proceed with the trigger shot tmr night and ER will either be on Thurs or Friday..

Wish me luck everyone!

Hi all.. today is my 8th day of injections and went for the scanning to check on my follicles.. seems like the biggest is 18.5 followed by 16.5, afew 15s and alot of 13s, 10s and smaller ones.. triple lining at 7mm i think..

Doctor will advise if everything is ok, will proceed with the trigger shot tmr night and ER will either be on Thurs or Friday..

Wish me luck everyone!
Good luck!! I'm doing my first scan this Friday. Hope all is well too.

Hi did any of you ladies here your hb took Profertil as supplement to boost morphology? If yes does this really helps?

For myself I’m taking Ubiquinol 200mcg now not sure if it is enough. Previous cycle yield 11 eggs but only 2 blasts for transfer. Only took Ubiquinol 100mcg for a few months before I start my cycle so I’m trying to increase my dosage now to prepare for next fresh cycle. I’m 40 with AMH 2.5 tested last year. Hope to have more quality eggs for next cycle.

Wish me luck everyone!

Your follicles size seems ideal for retrieval soon. Best of luck to you!

Wish me luck everyone!
Usually follicle above 15mm will highly likely have oocyte. So seems like u have quite a number of potential ones!! All the best!

Hi did any of you ladies here your hb took Profertil as supplement to boost morphology? If yes does this really helps?

For myself I’m taking Ubiquinol 200mcg now not sure if it is enough. Previous cycle yield 11 eggs but only 2 blasts for transfer. Only took Ubiquinol 100mcg for a few months before I start my cycle so I’m trying to increase my dosage now to prepare for next fresh cycle. I’m 40 with AMH 2.5 tested last year. Hope to have more quality eggs for next cycle.
May I know which brand of ubiquinol you are taking? Thanks in advance.

Wish me luck everyone!

All the best. Eat well and rest well too. You have got good numbers there.

Hi all,

Any advice on doing acupuncture after ET? Anyone got bfp from doing acu after ET? Im contemplating whether to do. Cos they will use those heat lamp over the uterus but i tot we shd refrain from heating up the uterus after trf?

Hi all,

Any advice on doing acupuncture after ET? Anyone got bfp from doing acu after ET? Im contemplating whether to do. Cos they will use those heat lamp over the uterus but i tot we shd refrain from heating up the uterus after trf?
I did for 2 FETs, once was BFP, next round BFN. So inconclusive

Yes .. if right after ET is not good but 7dpt, it’s gray .. could be good and not so good. How did it go?

I think the number is not so good. Need to repeat again on Friday cuz it is not doubling. I’m very scared. When is your beta?
Haha my beta sure negative la.. so i asked to test earlier to save the support meds.. ex lei

Understand your anxiety now.. but basically there's nothing much else u can do other than stay positive and pray

Hey when is your BT? I think I'm more or less out this round. HPT is neg
I did today, one day earlier based on gut feel. Bfn. Amazing I feel quite at peace. Every embryo has their chance. 8years, I am glad to be able to move on. Very thankful. Spent the day loving my daughter and talking it with her. We will meet the rest of her siblings in heaven one day. Everyone of us in this process have a child and definitely more of them whom we will meet in heaven one day even if they are not born physically to be with us now. Jia you ladies!

Haha my beta sure negative la.. so i asked to test earlier to save the support meds.. ex lei

Understand your anxiety now.. but basically there's nothing much else u can do other than stay positive and pray
Until you do the beta, it’s never sure. There was once I felt sure sure gone case but I did become pregnant tho it ended in a d&c. So never stop support meds no matter how you feel until beta is out.

Until you do the beta, it’s never sure. There was once I felt sure sure gone case but I did become pregnant tho it ended in a d&c. So never stop support meds no matter how you feel until beta is out.
If it has to mc, then might as well BFN.. the pain is no joke. But i was lucky no d&c required..

Anyway all the best to u! 1 is better than none. We are considered lucky to have a beautiful daughter already
If can have no.2 is truly a blessing.

I'll try till I'm ready to stop. Hope for the best!

My issue is I have low ovarian reserve for my age.
After went pte clinic, we used low dosage stimulation to get better quality. So in the end only have 2. First FET failed. 2nd FET dr recommended lucrin jab to stop menses b4 start FET. That cycle worked

Intralipds didn't work for me. I did once at SF loh clinic and another 1 at another clinic at mt E novena, recommended by Dr Sheila

How long did you stop the menses for and did your menses resume before you start the FET? Thanks :)

Hi, I retrieved 7 and 2 made it to blastocysts at day 7. However, doc said quality is poor and they will not make it to pregnancy if transferred. So this round nothing to transfer:(
I'm gg to let me menses come and try fresh again the following month. Is there anything that i can do to improve my egg quality? Does CoQ10 really works? Thanks.

How long did you stop the menses for and did your menses resume before you start the FET? Thanks :)
Basically the jab can last 4 months, u can start your FET protocol maybe say 2- 3 months after the jab. Menses won't come b4 FET.

My latest cycle didn't work despite me taking the jab.. but this round no endo scratch. So just FYI.. the jab not cheap.

I did my first scan today, total 14 follicles sized between 8 to 12, there's 1 already at 18 so doctor suggest to give up that and focus on growing the rest. Lining is at 11.7.

But they discovered a polyp which was not detected during HSG and might need to remove it after ER. I have to freeze all my eggs and only do insemination after removal of the polyp.

Feeling a little down, feels like we are so near yet so far. And we also prefer to try at least one fresh cycle.

Is the success rate for frozen lower?
Also kinda bumped that the whole process will have to be pushed to likely 2 months later before I can inseminate.

I did my first scan today, total 14 follicles sized between 8 to 12, there's 1 already at 18 so doctor suggest to give up that and focus on growing the rest. Lining is at 11.7.

But they discovered a polyp which was not detected during HSG and might need to remove it after ER. I have to freeze all my eggs and only do insemination after removal of the polyp.

Feeling a little down, feels like we are so near yet so far. And we also prefer to try at least one fresh cycle.

Is the success rate for frozen lower?
Also kinda bumped that the whole process will have to be pushed to likely 2 months later before I can inseminate.
1st scan already have size 18.. and lining so thick already ? Sounds promising

Back