Mummies over 40

dardar63

any expecting mummy over 40 ? I just tested positive on a HomeKit. Yet to visit the gynea and yet to decide what to do. Feeling lost.

I am currently expecting and over 40. Just make an appointment to see gynae for first checkup and slowly take it from there if you need recommendation on gynae, just post in this forum or ask your friends/family for referrals.

Hi, i am age 40. Just found out i am pregnant.
12 years apart from my 1st child.
I am currently very worried about high risk pregnancy due to my age.

M too , currently expecting & 40> . Have anyone done the NIPT Panorama test yet ? Mine is scheduled in another 2 weeks time, so feeling anxious.

I’m 40 and expecting my first baby too. Just did my CVS 2 days ago. Now praying hard for good results in 2 weeks.

Hi timdob , yes praying everything will be fine. counting down the days to get through all these test. I guess yours is few weeks ahead of me. M currently 10weeks now , edd 27Aug

Hi everyone , my edd is in April and I am at 40s. Anyone keens to form a group chat to support one another and share information?

hey mommies, i also just found out 5W preggy too.

Which gynae are you girls going to? The readup is making me more confuse which doctor to go to and also which hospital to decide on.

So many choices.. haha

Can add me into WA too?

Hi baby Dora, can add me in WA too? Everyday had been a drag since I did my CVS. No calls no nothing and my appointment is on this coming Saturday. I hope no news is good news.

Hi me too, am very loss as well, it is 13 years apart from mt 1st.. although i am 36 but is the long restarting journey that frighten me, would like to hear your thoughts since we are of the same situation

Hi mummies, there would be a workshop especially for high risk pregnancies that will be organised but we need to have about 20 to 30 attendees. Do express your interest to me through pm.. a group chat would be created if we have enough interested attendees.

Same for me. I am age 40. 14 years apart from my 1st child and 11 years apart from my 2nd...

Hope the WA still exists, now I am one of pregnant over 40, feeling lost at this age and after 12 years apart. I am interested to join, pla add me. Thanks!

Back