June 2019 Mummies

Hi all, just tested positive on 7th Oct. This is my 2nd child. First is already 7 years old. I'm feeling giddy today. Congratulations to everyone here!

Hi all mummies to be,

We are expecting our #1, just wondering if its OK for me to be here for my Mrs as I'm doing all the research and info for her..for e past mths I have been reading up the cost.. Hospital.. Supplement to prepare for our #1. Its has been a excited journey for me so far to be able to play a parts at such an early stage.. I have also gotten her some supplement and we have yet to do any test yet. Do we have to book an appt with a gynae or gp to confirm?

Also if the whatapps grp is more active do you mind I be added into the grp? I would like to hear more genuinely comment and info. As Im aware many times the website are paid to write up on certain products or gynae recommendation.

Thank you all

Congrats all mummies! Tested positive here! Anyone have recommendation for Gynae at mount e Novena?
Preferably not dr Wendy Teo tho.;)

Hi ladies! I tested positive on the Clearblue and using the pregnancy apps, I seem to be about 6 weeks pregnant now. I’ll be going for my first gynae appointment this Sat! Hopefully everything goes well!! Any reviews on Dr Wendy Teo?

Hi i have about 20 tablets of duphaston to bless away for mummies who are on this.

Self collect at 670516 or pay for postage

Please message me

Congrats all mummies! Tested positive here! Anyone have recommendation for Gynae at mount e Novena?
Preferably not dr Wendy Teo tho.;)

My gynae is Dr Irene Chua. She has 2 clinics. one at Gleneagles and one at Mount E Novena.
Another lady gynae at Mt E Novena is Dr Choo Wan Ling.

Hello MTB, im 6 weeks PG this week. And im so nervous. My first appt is this friday with dr Jasmine Mohd from TMC, any mommies tried with her before? Anyway, Congratsssss to everyone who's pregnant. Hehehe. And would love to join the WhatsApp group tooooo....

Hi all! Me too tested positive and went for my 1st checkup around 5 weeks cause I was just nervous. Can i join the WhatsApp? :)

My mum is 53 years old, Malaysian, 20 years experiences in taking care of babies and children, can cook delicious confinement foods.
She can speak english, mandarin, malay, cantonese, hokkien and hakka.
She is easy going, flexible, not naggy and soft-spoken.
You can sms/whatsapp me @ 96908622 to know more information and check on her availability.

Attachments

• pt2018_09_24_17_23_33_mh1537781115814.jpg
    pt2018_09_24_17_23_33_mh1537781115814.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 421
  • pt2018_09_21_14_26_16.jpg
    pt2018_09_21_14_26_16.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 578
  • pt2018_09_21_16_42_50.jpg
    pt2018_09_21_16_42_50.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 558
  • pt2018_09_29_10_40_03.jpg
    pt2018_09_29_10_40_03.jpg
    956.6 KB · Views: 580
Hello all. Tested positive last week. Just went gynae for first check up on Friday. EDD 20 June. 2nd child. 1st child is 5yo. Didn't managed to hear any heartbeat only saw the waterbag. Can't wait to see baby in next visit.

Hi mummies, just seen gynae today with EDD 6 Jun 19. Might be earlier as this is my second pregnancy. Can add me into the WA and Facebook group? Thanks!

Tested positive a week ago and went for first scan yesterday. 7.5 weeks. EDD is 11/6. It’s my #2 gynea is Dr Chee JJ at Mt E

Hihi lovely ladies!!

I am 6.5 weeks pregnant, just had my morning appt at TMC! :)

Can I join the WA groupchat?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi. Just went for my first gynae check for baby#2 with Dr Natalie Chua. EDD 18 June 2019.

Excited to be in this journey again. My daughter just turned 6 yesterday.

Can I join the WA group as well. Please PM me.

Hi, I’m new to the forum :) expecting my first and edd is in June 2019. Seeing Dr Han at KKH.
Can add me to any WhatsApp group too? Thanks much!

Hi. I'm completely new to this so thought I should find the local forum of PEOPLE-ABOUT-TO-BE-MOTHERS.
EDD 25 June 2019.

How on earth is everyone totally knowing what ob/gynae they are already seeing at this early stage? How can I haz gynae???? I had never seen one before until I got a referral to KKH and went to a first appointment last week but had the impression it was a revolving lottery of random doctors at KKH. HALPPP Am i doing it wrong?

Also, any other pregnant emetophobes in Singapore (and in this forum)?

Hi. I'm completely new to this so thought I should find the local forum of PEOPLE-ABOUT-TO-BE-MOTHERS.
EDD 25 June 2019.

How on earth is everyone totally knowing what ob/gynae they are already seeing at this early stage? How can I haz gynae???? I had never seen one before until I got a referral to KKH and went to a first appointment last week but had the impression it was a revolving lottery of random doctors at KKH. HALPPP Am i doing it wrong?

Also, any other pregnant emetophobes in Singapore (and in this forum)?

seems u r singaporean. a referred patient is a subsidised patient. so subsidised patient dont get fixed doctors but just doctors on duty.

not really enjoying the moment but i just rest as much as i can.

Hi, is there a Facebook group for June 2019 mummies? And can I be added to the WhatsApp group too? My EDD is 21st June.

I had my first appt at week 5 due to spotting. Next appt will be on week 10. Is it normal to wait for this long before my 2nd appt? just a bit worried..

Hi everyone!

I am new here. Expecting my 2nd child. Still deciding between kkh and mount A.

Is there any watsapps group i can Join?

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone :)
May we all have a smooth, normal and easy pregnancy, delivery and breastfeeding experience :p
Just got my edd yesterday for 22 June =)

Back