June 2019 Mummies

Hi everyone :)
May we all have a smooth, normal and easy pregnancy, delivery and breastfeeding experience :p
Just got my edd yesterday for 22 June =)

Hi all, this is my second child. My first girl is 5 years old now. I had 2 miscarriages with fetus having no heart beat at about 6-7 weeks. For this pregnancy, there is heartbeat at 6 weeks. I am waiting at the clinic now for my 2nd appointment at about 9 weeks. Good luck to me:) does anyone has experience giving birth at nuh ?

Hi all, this is my second child. My first girl is 5 years old now. I had 2 miscarriages with fetus having no heart beat at about 6-7 weeks. For this pregnancy, there is heartbeat at 6 weeks. I am waiting at the clinic now for my 2nd appointment at about 9 weeks. Good luck to me:) does anyone has experience giving birth at nuh ?

Wow, friend. We are same, i have a 5 years old girl, then after that having 2 mc during 1st trimester. Im opt for NUH this time, just heard baby heartbeat today. Want to hug you

Hi, is there a Facebook group for June 2019 mummies? And can I be added to the WhatsApp group too? My EDD is 21st June.

I had my first appt at week 5 due to spotting. Next appt will be on week 10. Is it normal to wait for this long before my 2nd appt? just a bit worried..

Yes! Pls pm me.

Hello! I would like to be added into the WA group too. my edd is 29 June. This is my sec pregnancy. My firstborn is also June baby

Wow, friend. We are same, i have a 5 years old girl, then after that having 2 mc during 1st trimester. Im opt for NUH this time, just heard baby heartbeat today. Want to hug you
Hi :) sorry for the late reply. I had a scare on thurs, the doc couldn't find my baby in the scan. There are 5-6 lumps like cysts :(. It was already 5pm and the fetal center is closed. So she sent me home, and arranged for a scan at the center the next morning. I went home and cried, cos I thought I lose it again. Then at the fetal center with better machine, the sonographer found my baby and her heartbeat:) correct size at 9 weeks, it happens that there are som small harmless cysts that were blocking the view on thurs.

Does anyone have experience giving birth at Nuh? My firstborn was at Thomson medical, and I didn't like my first gynae and also that hospital

Hi, congrats to all mummies.. my EDD is 13 June 2019. May i know if anyone has gynae whom they are seeing or gynae they recommend? At Thomson medical centre please.

Hi Ladies... I oso tested positive on 20 Oct (our 6yrs wedding anniversary) and it is my first pregnancy ❤️, I’m at my 10 weeks now, can I join the wa group too? I’m not sure of what to do and what to expect

Hi everyone! I’m also a June mummy! Can I join the WhatsApp /fb group? First pregnancy so don’t really know what to expect either..

Hello mummies! Just confirmed my edd to be 29 June 2019, can please add me into the WA group and facebook page? Thanks! :)

Hi Ladies, my Edd is end of June. This is my 2nd pregnancy after a 3 years gap. Can pls add me to FB/WA group ? Many thanks

Hi, seems like there’s a few WhatsApp group. May I know who should I PM to join the group that’s still available ?

Hello mummies, anyone know if there any products or salon that uses organic or herb product hair dye?
Would like to dye my hair on a later part. Can let me know when will be a good time to dye hair?
Can see my grey hair liao. :)

Hi.. may i know anyone experience this before?

9DP5DT HCG: 164
11DP5DT HCG: 399
17DP5DT HCG: 7522

I have first transvaginal ultrasound on 17dp5dt which was on yesterday 04 dec, doc said the gestational sac is smaller than expected (he didnt measure), no yolk sac yet, and the implanted position is at the lower part of the uterus near to cervix.

He told me it is 50/50 chance, sometimes when's the embryo grow up it will move up and adjust the position.. the first things is have to see the yolk sac and heartbeat first, asked me to repeat HCG on thursday (19DP5DT) and scan on next tuesday.

I am so nervous and worried.. pls share with me if you have experience this, thanks.

Hi all. Just pass 1st trimester! EDD is 12 June 2019. Can I be added into the WhatsApp group too?
Anyone in KKH? Still deciding which gynae to go to. Prefer female.

Hi all, since there’s no reply on an available WhatsApp group, I’m thinking of setting up a new one. Please pm me your number if you are keen to join!

Hi all, since there’s no reply on an available WhatsApp group, I’m thinking of setting up a new one. Please pm me your number if you are keen to join!

Hi, I am in one of the whatsapp group added by admin earlier. U can pm me ur Hp number and I can add u in

Hi Everyone, just joined. My baby due June 8!! Can someone add me to the whatsapp group too. My number 9183 1255.

As a short intro, I have a 4yo girl and recently moved to East Coast. My morning sickness is finally decreasing, so would love to meet expecting mommies in this neighborhood.

Hihi, I'm having my #2, due in June and staying in the East. Thinking of creating a WA group chat cos it seems like many group chats are full or have many members in already. If anyone still interested do leave down your contact or text me at 96449807 ba :)

Hihi, I'm having my #2, due in June and staying in the East. Thinking of creating a WA group chat cos it seems like many group chats are full or have many members in already. If anyone still interested do leave down your contact or text me at 96449807 ba :)
I'm in a WA group not full yet.WA me your name and EDD at 96484322 Rachel

Back