Apr 2019 Mummies

I'm 13 weeks 6 days pregnant. my 2nd trimester is even bad than the first one. on my early 13th week I had a massive bleeding so far baby is doing good. But I face more nausea and headache and home remedies.

Yeah! HI^5!

Because budget is an issue for me. So I did alot of asking around especially since I am looking at delivering at Mount A. Currently still going to kkh for the subsidised checkup till the baby stable then gonna change to private gynae.

Btw.. anyone already added into the WhatsApp group? Cos I haven't receive any chat invites yet.

Hi @xdream3rz, I didn't receive any chat invites too. Likely the initial chat group has hit the max and has closed. :(

I'm 13 weeks 6 days pregnant. my 2nd trimester is even bad than the first one. on my early 13th week I had a massive bleeding so far baby is doing good. But I face more nausea and headache and home remedies.

Hi @wawakoh, sorry to hear that. It must have been worrying. I'm not familiar with home remedies but I'm seeing a TCM separately to ensure a smooth pregnancy. If need be, the physician will prescribe 'an tai yao' for the mum and baby to be healthy. So far, it helps by alleviating my morning sickness symptoms.

Hi @wawakoh, sorry to hear that. It must have been worrying. I'm not familiar with home remedies but I'm seeing a TCM separately to ensure a smooth pregnancy. If need be, the physician will prescribe 'an tai yao' for the mum and baby to be healthy. So far, it helps by alleviating my morning sickness symptoms.
currently im on obimin and a type of hormone pills to stabilize my pregnancy also a type of vitamins which need to be taken 2 tab one time in a day . but I frequent face symptoms like low blood. and is it normal to have small tummy at 3months plus...

Hi...I am 11 weeks pregnant and suddenly developed a fever with chills with no other symptoms.went to see a GP and did a urine test n turned out that I had a UTI. looking back, I may have been asymptomatic till I develop the fever n started to wonder if it could have been detected earlier. I remembered that again my 1st & 2nd prenatal visit at 6 & 8 weeks,there wasn't any urine test done.so wanted to ask u guys when did u do ur first urine test during ur prenatal visit?

Hi mummies, reached 14 weeks already. My EDD is 6 April 2019. This will be my 2nd pregnancy after 4 years. So scary but very exciting too. Anyone seeing Dr Goh Shen Li from Mount A? Been seeing her eversince i found that i’m 8 weeks pregnant.

Hi i am 13+ week pregnant. My EDD is in April 2019. Still feeling nausea especially in the morning and night. This is my first pregnancy and I am feeling very miserable and terrible. My mood has been very low and every day I do not know what I want. Is this normal? Anybody has any advice?

My mum is 53 years old, Malaysian, 20 years experiences in taking care of babies and children, can cook delicious confinement foods.
She can speak english, mandarin, malay, cantonese, hokkien and hakka.
She is easy going, flexible, not naggy and soft-spoken.
You can sms/whatsapp me @ 96908622 to know more information and check on her availability.

Attachments

• pt2018_09_21_14_28_23.jpg
    pt2018_09_21_14_28_23.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 255
  • pt2018_09_21_14_27_04.jpg
    pt2018_09_21_14_27_04.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 272
  • pt2018_09_26_13_13_44_mh1537938910855.jpg
    pt2018_09_26_13_13_44_mh1537938910855.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 265
  • pt2018_09_29_10_41_04_mh1538188937122.jpg
    pt2018_09_29_10_41_04_mh1538188937122.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 274
Hi mummies! I am due in April 2019 too, but I can’t seem to find any Facebook group chat or WhatsApp group, can anyone share if there is any please? Thank you v much!

Anyone tested positive yet?

Would like to create a whatsapp group to go through this journey together. PM me with your name and number!
Hi! I am due in April 2019 and would like to join the group... but I am not sure how to PM, do you mind to PM me first? Thank u so much!

Hi my confinement lady will be available from 20th March due to a cancellation of the job. Her next job is on 23rd May. PM me for contact if you need a confinement lady during this period.
I took her for my number 1 and will be taking her again. Highly recommend her as her food is damn yummy, she will helped me clear the dead skin on my nipple and helped me with simple massage before breastfeeding. She also helps to do massage for my baby.

Hi has anyone created a new groupchat yet?
I can create a WhatsApp groupchat if you like. But for all those interested please PM me. Seems like after so long no groupchat has been created at all Haha. Better initiate one and actually do it before we all deliver :)

I can create a WhatsApp groupchat if you like. But for all those interested please PM me. Seems like after so long no groupchat has been created at all Haha. Better initiate one and actually do it before we all deliver :)

Hi! I would love to join the whatsapp group chat too! My EDD is 30th April. Can you add me?? Thank you so much!

Hi mummies, I need guidance on when to release my nanny. Izzit usually need to release her in the afternoon on day 28th or I can request her to stay full day till night time? Thank you.

Hi everyone! Apparently the WA group did not include me lol! How's everyone doing? I've been busy with work and baby and with all the logistics lol! She is now coming to her 5th month as she arrived as per first EDD 17th April! What an experience!! Haha!
I can't thank the Almighty enough! She is a happy and easy baby to deal with!

Do holler and update yours!

Love
Butteredsoup

Back