(2007/06) June 2007 MTB

Hi Hiroshima..
excited for you
happy.gif
Let us know the news when confirm!!muaks...

Jeddie: Yes darling... I am HERE!! Are you planning be be here as well?!?

Char5105 & Mich: Thanks for the encouragement.

furryfurry: Sure will you know.... So that we can go shopping spree in Sha!!

Jeddie: Yes darling... I am HERE!! Are you planning be be here as well?!?

Char5105 & Mich: Thanks for the encouragement.

furryfurry: Sure will you know.... So that we can go shopping spree in Sha!!

Good morning!

mich - thanks for your encouragement
happy.gif

char - Mine is at 7.40pm! hehehe ... ya, taking the medication but hor, this morning, vomit out my breakfast (which is just soya bean cos no appetite to eat anything) ... dun know whether the medicine also vomit out or not. Even till now, no appetite but stomach growling so made myself a cup of milo (can drink right?). cham, i think my MS getting worse.

Hiroshima - congrats and welcome!!!
happy.gif

Good morning!

mich - thanks for your encouragement
happy.gif

char - Mine is at 7.40pm! hehehe ... ya, taking the medication but hor, this morning, vomit out my breakfast (which is just soya bean cos no appetite to eat anything) ... dun know whether the medicine also vomit out or not. Even till now, no appetite but stomach growling so made myself a cup of milo (can drink right?). cham, i think my MS getting worse.

Hiroshima - congrats and welcome!!!
happy.gif

hi Cary,
most probably we will be able to meet up in the clinic....hehe....for the medication, i think you take it a while after your breakfast...cos for me, i will take my breakfast and wait for half an hr to make sure that i dun puke it out before i take the medication... dun waste mah...the medication that i was given is progestrone...wonder if u r taking the same one? it is in a white bottle with red label...

hi Cary,
most probably we will be able to meet up in the clinic....hehe....for the medication, i think you take it a while after your breakfast...cos for me, i will take my breakfast and wait for half an hr to make sure that i dun puke it out before i take the medication... dun waste mah...the medication that i was given is progestrone...wonder if u r taking the same one? it is in a white bottle with red label...

char,

hehe ya hor
happy.gif
will take your advice. my vomit came 30 mins later!

Think different medication, mine is small white tablet, think start with D ... dun have it with me now
happy.gif

char,

hehe ya hor
happy.gif
will take your advice. my vomit came 30 mins later!

Think different medication, mine is small white tablet, think start with D ... dun have it with me now
happy.gif

hiroshima, not sure leh ... doc said it's to prevent anything from going wrong ... think when she can see the sac, will change the medication
happy.gif

hiroshima, not sure leh ... doc said it's to prevent anything from going wrong ... think when she can see the sac, will change the medication
happy.gif

hi cary,
mine also small white pill leh... i read the indications in that comes with the med,....it is a hormone tablet....
haiz,.....me jus merlion one cup of milo cum ceral....wat a waste....

hi cary,
mine also small white pill leh... i read the indications in that comes with the med,....it is a hormone tablet....
haiz,.....me jus merlion one cup of milo cum ceral....wat a waste....

hi elizebeth...
me too.....i wore panty liner...also got some yellowish stains....tink should be normal hor...i read some where that there will be increased in discharge....but it never say wat color of discharge leh.... *blur*

hi elizebeth...
me too.....i wore panty liner...also got some yellowish stains....tink should be normal hor...i read some where that there will be increased in discharge....but it never say wat color of discharge leh.... *blur*

hi char, sometimes also feel like there's a gush of fluid coming out of vagina.. u feel too?

think should be normal
happy.gif
but wonder why there is discharge?? maybe the more experienced mommies can tell us?
happy.gif

hi char, sometimes also feel like there's a gush of fluid coming out of vagina.. u feel too?

think should be normal
happy.gif
but wonder why there is discharge?? maybe the more experienced mommies can tell us?
happy.gif

eh...i think i also experience it leh....

btw...anybody started to use stretch mark creme??any recommandations??

eh...i think i also experience it leh....

btw...anybody started to use stretch mark creme??any recommandations??

elizabeth and char, I get yellow discharge too and yes I also feel the gush.

char - a bit early to use stretch mark creme?

elizabeth and char, I get yellow discharge too and yes I also feel the gush.

char - a bit early to use stretch mark creme?

hi cary...hehe...a little kia su mah...cos my collegue was talking about stretch marks, so it just came across to my mind whether to start using it or not...

hi cary...hehe...a little kia su mah...cos my collegue was talking about stretch marks, so it just came across to my mind whether to start using it or not...

Never too early to use stretch mark cream coz by the time you see stretch marks its too late liao... I used the one from The Natural Source previously its not bad...

I cannot remember whether I had such discharge during my first pregnancy already... but this round also got some thick creamy one. Sometimes also come out in a gush.

Never too early to use stretch mark cream coz by the time you see stretch marks its too late liao... I used the one from The Natural Source previously its not bad...

I cannot remember whether I had such discharge during my first pregnancy already... but this round also got some thick creamy one. Sometimes also come out in a gush.

wah mich ... think i must go invest in one liao hehe ...

char- the white table i'm taking now is Duphaston. Read that it's progestogen ...

wah mich ... think i must go invest in one liao hehe ...

char- the white table i'm taking now is Duphaston. Read that it's progestogen ...

hi mich
do u remember how much is the stretch mark cream? i saw one at thyme...its going for around 20+.....

hi mich
do u remember how much is the stretch mark cream? i saw one at thyme...its going for around 20+.....

Hi char, the one from Natural Source is about $50+ - a bit expensive I think. You can also buy the ones from Mothercare or Thyme. Also, a friend told me the Body Butter from The body shop works just as well as stretch mark cream.

Hi char, the one from Natural Source is about $50+ - a bit expensive I think. You can also buy the ones from Mothercare or Thyme. Also, a friend told me the Body Butter from The body shop works just as well as stretch mark cream.

Hi Cary, yup apply to tummy all the way down to closer to the womb area... For my previous pregnancy I was fortunate never get any of the white kind of stretch marks (which are very hard to get rid of). But I have a brown line which runs down the middle of my tummy which till now 1+ year later is just starting to fade away.

Hi Cary, yup apply to tummy all the way down to closer to the womb area... For my previous pregnancy I was fortunate never get any of the white kind of stretch marks (which are very hard to get rid of). But I have a brown line which runs down the middle of my tummy which till now 1+ year later is just starting to fade away.

hi gals, jus wana check when u touch ur tummy, isit supposed to be bit hard? jus curious... reali hope to join this thread!

hi gals, jus wana check when u touch ur tummy, isit supposed to be bit hard? jus curious... reali hope to join this thread!

hi mich...
wah...50+ quite ex hor....cos have to apply on thigh,tummy n breast area....em...i dun mind using the body butter leh...smell nice....

hi mich...
wah...50+ quite ex hor....cos have to apply on thigh,tummy n breast area....em...i dun mind using the body butter leh...smell nice....

Hi Gals..

Was doing search on line and happen to find this forum
happy.gif

Err.. I just do a test this morning using Clearblue pregnancy testkit, and got a + sign.. any idea when should i start to go and see a gynae?

Hi Gals..

Was doing search on line and happen to find this forum
happy.gif

Err.. I just do a test this morning using Clearblue pregnancy testkit, and got a + sign.. any idea when should i start to go and see a gynae?

hmm... Not so good news!
Just got back from the doctor's office...
Can't see anything from the u/s....
When doing the pregnancy test,
Only a FAINT line was showing....
Given my last AF, I should be about 5 weeks pregnant, whuch will produce a dark line on the kit instead of a faint one.....
So gyne was saying something like that I did not ovalate well enoff, and I needed hormone pills to support the pregnancy.... and see him in 2 weeks time... Sigh.... Wish me Luck!!

vivien: You can see your gyne anytime from 6/7wks pregnant.... Unless you got complication, or you dun feel right about your pregnancy... then go ASAP.... at the mean time, take folic acid. Good luck dear....

hmm... Not so good news!
Just got back from the doctor's office...
Can't see anything from the u/s....
When doing the pregnancy test,
Only a FAINT line was showing....
Given my last AF, I should be about 5 weeks pregnant, whuch will produce a dark line on the kit instead of a faint one.....
So gyne was saying something like that I did not ovalate well enoff, and I needed hormone pills to support the pregnancy.... and see him in 2 weeks time... Sigh.... Wish me Luck!!

vivien: You can see your gyne anytime from 6/7wks pregnant.... Unless you got complication, or you dun feel right about your pregnancy... then go ASAP.... at the mean time, take folic acid. Good luck dear....

Back